Research Discussion: Handgun Fatalities Down Conspicuously ...

Handgun Fatalities Down Conspicuously ...
Posts: 47

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

Hägar
2013-05-08 08:41:26 EST
... but apparently the Liberal Lefty Loons have great difficulties in
interpreting trends.

http://personalliberty.com/2013/05/08/gun-homicides-sharply-down-ownership-up-public-remains-brainwashed/

Facts are just sooooo confusing ....


Brad Guth
2013-05-08 18:48:23 EST
On May 8, 5:41 am, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... but apparently the Liberal Lefty Loons have great difficulties in
> interpreting trends.
>
> http://personalliberty.com/2013/05/08/gun-homicides-sharply-down-owne...
>
> Facts are just sooooo confusing ....

You've got to be kidding. Even suicides and especially those by cop
are way the hell up.

Robbery for less than a hundred bucks seems to involve guns, and now
kids are whacking their own siblings because they have moron redneck
parents pretty much exactly like yourself. The NRA is never going to
offer any group membership liability insurance coverage, like the
hundred million that I'd suggested, because GOP/ZNRs simply don't seem
to care about others, unless those others happen to be potential gun
buying types.


Hägar
2013-05-09 09:57:45 EST

"Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:dab731cc-4749-440c-9433-ca5a9bac8aae@j2g2000pbx.googlegroups.com...
On May 8, 5:41 am, H\ufffdgar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... but apparently the Liberal Lefty Loons have great difficulties in
> interpreting trends.
>
> http://personalliberty.com/2013/05/08/gun-homicides-sharply-down-owne...
>
> Facts are just sooooo confusing ....

You've got to be kidding. Even suicides and especially those by cop
are way the hell up.

Robbery for less than a hundred bucks seems to involve guns, and now
kids are whacking their own siblings because they have moron redneck
parents pretty much exactly like yourself. The NRA is never going to
offer any group membership liability insurance coverage, like the
hundred million that I'd suggested, because GOP/ZNRs simply don't seem
to care about others, unless those others happen to be potential gun
buying types.


*** You Liberals always have a mental collapse when confronted by cold, hard
facts ... how is that ??? Are you all born with that Mental Disorder called
Liberalism, or is it an acquired illness ...



Brad Guth
2013-05-09 10:08:31 EST
On May 9, 6:57 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:dab731cc-4749-440c-9433-ca5a9bac8aae@j2g2000pbx.googlegroups.com...
> On May 8, 5:41 am, H gar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > ... but apparently the Liberal Lefty Loons have great difficulties in
> > interpreting trends.
>
> >http://personalliberty.com/2013/05/08/gun-homicides-sharply-down-owne...
>
> > Facts are just sooooo confusing ....
>
> You've got to be kidding.  Even suicides and especially those by cop
> are way the hell up.
>
> Robbery for less than a hundred bucks seems to involve guns, and now
> kids are whacking their own siblings because they have moron redneck
> parents pretty much exactly like yourself.  The NRA is never going to
> offer any group membership liability insurance coverage, like the
> hundred million that I'd suggested, because GOP/ZNRs simply don't seem
> to care about others, unless those others happen to be potential gun
> buying types.
>
> *** You Liberals always have a mental collapse when confronted by cold, hard
> facts ... how is that ??? Are you all born with that Mental Disorder called
> Liberalism, or is it an acquired illness ...

In other words, total deregulation and a bloody free for all is the
one and only outcome that you'll accept.

When was the last time any NRA certified redneck had a 100 million
dollar personal liability insurance policy?

99% of private gun owners do not even remain actively involved with
practice shooting nor much less with the proper care of safely using,
cleaning and storing of their weapons. The vast majority of privately
owned weapons can be accessed and utilized by anyone and of any age,
because they haven't been properly secured, and obviously you're good
with that.


Hägar
2013-05-09 11:29:35 EST

"Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:40200f65-cc2f-4e27-85b5-3cbddf2210e6@kq11g2000pbb.googlegroups.com...
On May 9, 6:57 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:dab731cc-4749-440c-9433-ca5a9bac8aae@j2g2000pbx.googlegroups.com...
> On May 8, 5:41 am, H gar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > ... but apparently the Liberal Lefty Loons have great difficulties in
> > interpreting trends.
>
> >http://personalliberty.com/2013/05/08/gun-homicides-sharply-down-owne...
>
> > Facts are just sooooo confusing ....
>
> You've got to be kidding. Even suicides and especially those by cop
> are way the hell up.
>
> Robbery for less than a hundred bucks seems to involve guns, and now
> kids are whacking their own siblings because they have moron redneck
> parents pretty much exactly like yourself. The NRA is never going to
> offer any group membership liability insurance coverage, like the
> hundred million that I'd suggested, because GOP/ZNRs simply don't seem
> to care about others, unless those others happen to be potential gun
> buying types.
>
> *** You Liberals always have a mental collapse when confronted by cold,
> hard
> facts ... how is that ??? Are you all born with that Mental Disorder
> called
> Liberalism, or is it an acquired illness ...

In other words, total deregulation and a bloody free for all is the
one and only outcome that you'll accept.

When was the last time any NRA certified redneck had a 100 million
dollar personal liability insurance policy?

99% of private gun owners do not even remain actively involved with
practice shooting nor much less with the proper care of safely using,
cleaning and storing of their weapons. The vast majority of privately
owned weapons can be accessed and utilized by anyone and of any age,
because they haven't been properly secured, and obviously you're good
with that.

**********************************************
I'm going to say this one more time, asshole:
When you ban cigarettes, which kill ten times more people than guns,
and whwn you ban Alcohol, which kills far more people than guns,
and when you ban automobiles, which kill 5 times more people than guns,
and when you ban incompetent medial workers, who kill more people than guns,
and when you can get emergency police response from 2 hours down to 5
minutes (put all donut shops on speed-dial), then you have earned the right
to address the havoc you claim that guns wreak. It is not the guns, and you
know it, it is the mentally ill (mostly Liberals or Jihadists), who use guns
to commit mayhem. However, there are still knives, baseball bats, tire
irons, poison and a host of other inanimate objects that could be used to
kill people.

I know, facts are sooo confusing to you and your hapless ilk ...



Brad Guth
2013-05-09 11:37:21 EST
On May 9, 8:29 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:40200f65-cc2f-4e27-85b5-3cbddf2210e6@kq11g2000pbb.googlegroups.com...
> On May 9, 6:57 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> >news:dab731cc-4749-440c-9433-ca5a9bac8aae@j2g2000pbx.googlegroups.com...
> > On May 8, 5:41 am, H gar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > ... but apparently the Liberal Lefty Loons have great difficulties in
> > > interpreting trends.
>
> > >http://personalliberty.com/2013/05/08/gun-homicides-sharply-down-owne...
>
> > > Facts are just sooooo confusing ....
>
> > You've got to be kidding. Even suicides and especially those by cop
> > are way the hell up.
>
> > Robbery for less than a hundred bucks seems to involve guns, and now
> > kids are whacking their own siblings because they have moron redneck
> > parents pretty much exactly like yourself. The NRA is never going to
> > offer any group membership liability insurance coverage, like the
> > hundred million that I'd suggested, because GOP/ZNRs simply don't seem
> > to care about others, unless those others happen to be potential gun
> > buying types.
>
> > *** You Liberals always have a mental collapse when confronted by cold,
> > hard
> > facts ... how is that ??? Are you all born with that Mental Disorder
> > called
> > Liberalism, or is it an acquired illness ...
>
> In other words, total deregulation and a bloody free for all is the
> one and only outcome that you'll accept.
>
> When was the last time any NRA certified redneck had a 100 million
> dollar personal liability insurance policy?
>
> 99% of private gun owners do not even remain actively involved with
> practice shooting nor much less with the proper care of safely using,
> cleaning and storing of their weapons.  The vast majority of privately
> owned weapons can be accessed and utilized by anyone and of any age,
> because they haven't been properly secured, and obviously you're good
> with that.
>
>         **********************************************
> I'm going to say this one more time, asshole:
> When you ban cigarettes, which kill ten times more people than guns,
> and whwn you ban Alcohol, which kills far more people than guns,
> and when you ban automobiles, which kill 5 times more people than guns,
> and when you ban incompetent medial workers, who kill more people than guns,
> and when you can get emergency police response from 2 hours down to 5
> minutes (put all donut shops on speed-dial), then you have earned the right
> to address the havoc you claim that guns wreak.  It is not the guns, and you
> know it, it is the mentally ill (mostly Liberals or Jihadists), who use guns
> to commit mayhem. However, there are still knives, baseball bats, tire
> irons, poison and a host of other inanimate objects that could be used to
> kill people.
>
> I know, facts are sooo confusing to you and your hapless ilk ...

Your oligarch redneck approved facts are noted. Funny how your 9-11
and TWA flight 800 facts are not oligarch approved.

Bast
2013-05-09 12:27:20 EST


Brad Guth wrote:
> On May 8, 5:41 am, H\ufffdgar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> ... but apparently the Liberal Lefty Loons have great difficulties in
>> interpreting trends.
>>
>> http://personalliberty.com/2013/05/08/gun-homicides-sharply-down-owne...
>>
>> Facts are just sooooo confusing ....
>
> You've got to be kidding. Even suicides and especially those by cop
> are way the hell up.
>
> Robbery for less than a hundred bucks seems to involve guns, and now
> kids are whacking their own siblings because they have moron redneck
> parents pretty much exactly like yourself. The NRA is never going to
> offer any group membership liability insurance coverage, like the
> hundred million that I'd suggested, because GOP/ZNRs simply don't seem
> to care about others, unless those others happen to be potential gun
> buying types.





So ?
How many of those "less than a hundred buck" robbers, are you going to stop
with "registration" or "liability insurance" ?
How many otherwise law abiding folks will be VICTIMS of those robberies,
when they are told by BIG BROTHER, they are not allowed to pack a gun to
defend themselves ?

AND,...how many more robbers will think it's open season, when THEY don't
have to worry about being SHOT BACK ?

How many "suicide by police" people,....would just do it own their own in
the privacy of their residence, without hurting anyone else, except they
can't get a gun legally ?
I don't advocate suicide, but if people are really determined to off
themselves, HOW can you really stop them ? At best, ...all you can do is
delay them.
And of course, no gun legislation will make any difference if a cop shoots
someone in the back,.... and claims it WAS a suicide.

So, LEAVE MY GUNS ALONE.



Bast
2013-05-09 12:31:14 EST


H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:40200f65-cc2f-4e27-85b5-3cbddf2210e6@kq11g2000pbb.googlegroups.com...
> On May 9, 6:57 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> news:dab731cc-4749-440c-9433-ca5a9bac8aae@j2g2000pbx.googlegroups.com...
>> On May 8, 5:41 am, H gar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> ... but apparently the Liberal Lefty Loons have great difficulties in
>>> interpreting trends.
>>
>>> http://personalliberty.com/2013/05/08/gun-homicides-sharply-down-owne...
>>
>>> Facts are just sooooo confusing ....
>>
>> You've got to be kidding. Even suicides and especially those by cop
>> are way the hell up.
>>
>> Robbery for less than a hundred bucks seems to involve guns, and now
>> kids are whacking their own siblings because they have moron redneck
>> parents pretty much exactly like yourself. The NRA is never going to
>> offer any group membership liability insurance coverage, like the
>> hundred million that I'd suggested, because GOP/ZNRs simply don't seem
>> to care about others, unless those others happen to be potential gun
>> buying types.
>>
>> *** You Liberals always have a mental collapse when confronted by cold,
>> hard
>> facts ... how is that ??? Are you all born with that Mental Disorder
>> called
>> Liberalism, or is it an acquired illness ...
>
> In other words, total deregulation and a bloody free for all is the
> one and only outcome that you'll accept.
>
> When was the last time any NRA certified redneck had a 100 million
> dollar personal liability insurance policy?
>
> 99% of private gun owners do not even remain actively involved with
> practice shooting nor much less with the proper care of safely using,
> cleaning and storing of their weapons. The vast majority of privately
> owned weapons can be accessed and utilized by anyone and of any age,
> because they haven't been properly secured, and obviously you're good
> with that.
>
> **********************************************
> I'm going to say this one more time, asshole:
> When you ban cigarettes, which kill ten times more people than guns,
> and whwn you ban Alcohol, which kills far more people than guns,
> and when you ban automobiles, which kill 5 times more people than guns,
> and when you ban incompetent medial workers, who kill more people than
> guns, and when you can get emergency police response from 2 hours down
> to 5 minutes (put all donut shops on speed-dial), then you have earned
> the right to address the havoc you claim that guns wreak. It is not
> the guns, and you know it, it is the mentally ill (mostly Liberals or
> Jihadists), who use guns to commit mayhem. However, there are still
> knives, baseball bats, tire irons, poison and a host of other inanimate
> objects that could be used to kill people.
>
> I know, facts are sooo confusing to you and your hapless ilk ...




FEDERAL Government, has/and still does, a COMPLETE BAN on pot/marijuana for
years.
And look how well THAT, is working.



Brad Guth
2013-05-09 12:39:00 EST
On May 9, 9:31 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >news:40200f65-cc2f-4e27-85b5-3cbddf2210e6@kq11g2000pbb.googlegroups.com...
> > On May 9, 6:57 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> >>news:dab731cc-4749-440c-9433-ca5a9bac8aae@j2g2000pbx.googlegroups.com...
> >> On May 8, 5:41 am, H gar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >>> ... but apparently the Liberal Lefty Loons have great difficulties in
> >>> interpreting trends.
>
> >>>http://personalliberty.com/2013/05/08/gun-homicides-sharply-down-owne...
>
> >>> Facts are just sooooo confusing ....
>
> >> You've got to be kidding. Even suicides and especially those by cop
> >> are way the hell up.
>
> >> Robbery for less than a hundred bucks seems to involve guns, and now
> >> kids are whacking their own siblings because they have moron redneck
> >> parents pretty much exactly like yourself. The NRA is never going to
> >> offer any group membership liability insurance coverage, like the
> >> hundred million that I'd suggested, because GOP/ZNRs simply don't seem
> >> to care about others, unless those others happen to be potential gun
> >> buying types.
>
> >> *** You Liberals always have a mental collapse when confronted by cold,
> >> hard
> >> facts ... how is that ??? Are you all born with that Mental Disorder
> >> called
> >> Liberalism, or is it an acquired illness ...
>
> > In other words, total deregulation and a bloody free for all is the
> > one and only outcome that you'll accept.
>
> > When was the last time any NRA certified redneck had a 100 million
> > dollar personal liability insurance policy?
>
> > 99% of private gun owners do not even remain actively involved with
> > practice shooting nor much less with the proper care of safely using,
> > cleaning and storing of their weapons.  The vast majority of privately
> > owned weapons can be accessed and utilized by anyone and of any age,
> > because they haven't been properly secured, and obviously you're good
> > with that.
>
> >        **********************************************
> > I'm going to say this one more time, asshole:
> > When you ban cigarettes, which kill ten times more people than guns,
> > and whwn you ban Alcohol, which kills far more people than guns,
> > and when you ban automobiles, which kill 5 times more people than guns,
> > and when you ban incompetent medial workers, who kill more people than
> > guns, and when you can get emergency police response from 2 hours down
> > to 5 minutes (put all donut shops on speed-dial), then you have earned
> > the right to address the havoc you claim that guns wreak.  It is not
> > the guns, and you know it, it is the mentally ill (mostly Liberals or
> > Jihadists), who use guns to commit mayhem. However, there are still
> > knives, baseball bats, tire irons, poison and a host of other inanimate
> > objects that could be used to kill people.
>
> > I know, facts are sooo confusing to you and your hapless ilk ...
>
> FEDERAL Government, has/and still does,  a COMPLETE BAN on pot/marijuana for
> years.
> And look how well THAT, is working.

Exactly, whereas it should have been taxed and simply quality
regulated from the very get-go, would have saved us at least a
trillion dollars by now.

Brad Guth
2013-05-09 12:43:06 EST
On May 9, 9:27 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Brad Guth wrote:
> > On May 8, 5:41 am, H gar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> ... but apparently the Liberal Lefty Loons have great difficulties in
> >> interpreting trends.
>
> >>http://personalliberty.com/2013/05/08/gun-homicides-sharply-down-owne...
>
> >> Facts are just sooooo confusing ....
>
> > You've got to be kidding.  Even suicides and especially those by cop
> > are way the hell up.
>
> > Robbery for less than a hundred bucks seems to involve guns, and now
> > kids are whacking their own siblings because they have moron redneck
> > parents pretty much exactly like yourself.  The NRA is never going to
> > offer any group membership liability insurance coverage, like the
> > hundred million that I'd suggested, because GOP/ZNRs simply don't seem
> > to care about others, unless those others happen to be potential gun
> > buying types.
>
> So ?
> How many of those "less than a hundred buck" robbers, are you going to stop
> with "registration" or "liability insurance" ?
> How many otherwise law abiding folks will be VICTIMS of those robberies,
> when they are told by BIG BROTHER, they are not allowed to pack a gun to
> defend themselves ?
>
> AND,...how many more robbers will think it's open season, when THEY don't
> have to worry about being SHOT BACK ?
>
> How many "suicide by police" people,....would just do it own their own in
> the privacy of their residence, without hurting anyone else, except they
> can't get a gun legally ?
> I don't advocate suicide, but if people are really determined to off
> themselves, HOW can you really stop them ?  At best, ...all you can do is
> delay them.
> And of course, no gun legislation will make any difference if a cop shoots
> someone in the back,.... and claims it WAS a suicide.
>
> So, LEAVE MY GUNS ALONE.

99% of americans do not own or operate a shop that needs lethal force
kind of protection, and those few that do should be trained and
certified in how to use their lethal force.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron