Research Discussion: Great Clint Eastwood Quote ...

Great Clint Eastwood Quote ...

"We Americans are so tired of being thought of as dumb asses by the rest of
the world, that we went to the polls this past November and removed any and
all doubt."

Clint Eastwood --

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-05-07 08:46:33 EST
On May 7, 5:40 am, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "We Americans are so tired of being thought of as dumb asses by the rest of
> the world, that we went to the polls this past November and removed any and
> all doubt."
>
> Clint Eastwood --

I like to ask the question: What does U.S. foreign policy have in
common with Mae West, the Hollywood sexpot of the 1940s? The story is
told of a visitor to her mansion, who looked around and said: “My
goodness, what a beautiful home you have.” And Mae West replied:
“Goodness has nothing to do with it.” And that’s one of the important
points I try to make about U.S. foreign policy—goodness has nothing to
do with it.

It’s one of the main barriers to reaching millions of Americans, who
have a deeply held belief that no matter what the U.S. does abroad, no
matter what horror may result, no matter how bad it may look, the
government of the United States means well. American leaders may make
mistakes, they may blunder, they may lie, they may even on the odd
occasion cause more harm than good, but they do mean well. Their
intentions are always honorable, if not divinely inspired. Of that
most Americans are certain. They genuinely wonder why the rest of the
world can’t see how benevolent and self-sacrificing America has been.

Even many people who take part in the antiwar movement have a hard
time shaking off some of this mindset; they march to spur America—the
America they love and worship and admire—back onto its normal path of
goodness. But what are they and all of us to make of the horror of
Iraq and the many other Iraqs the U.S. government has been responsible
for?

How are we to understand the fact that since World War Two the United
States has attempted to overthrow more than fifty foreign governments,
it has dropped bombs on the people of around thirty countries, has
attempted to assassinate some sixty foreign leaders, helped to
suppress dozens of populist or nationalist movements, has tortured
many thousands, and seriously and illegally intervened in one way or
another in virtually every country on the planet, in the process of
which the U.S. has caused the end of life for several million people,
and condemned many millions more to a life of agony and despair.

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote in
message
On May 7, 5:40 am, H\ufffdgar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "We Americans are so tired of being thought of as dumb asses by the rest
> of
> the world, that we went to the polls this past November and removed any
> and
> all doubt."
>
> Clint Eastwood --

I like to ask the question: What does U.S. foreign policy have in
common with Mae West, the Hollywood sexpot of the 1940s? The story is
told of a visitor to her mansion, who looked around and said: \ufffdMy
goodness, what a beautiful home you have.\ufffd And Mae West replied:
\ufffdGoodness has nothing to do with it.\ufffd And that\ufffds one of the important
points I try to make about U.S. foreign policy\ufffdgoodness has nothing to
do with it.

It\ufffds one of the main barriers to reaching millions of Americans, who
have a deeply held belief that no matter what the U.S. does abroad, no
matter what horror may result, no matter how bad it may look, the
government of the United States means well. American leaders may make
mistakes, they may blunder, they may lie, they may even on the odd
occasion cause more harm than good, but they do mean well. Their
intentions are always honorable, if not divinely inspired. Of that
most Americans are certain. They genuinely wonder why the rest of the
world can\ufffdt see how benevolent and self-sacrificing America has been.

Even many people who take part in the antiwar movement have a hard
time shaking off some of this mindset; they march to spur America\ufffdthe
America they love and worship and admire\ufffdback onto its normal path of
goodness. But what are they and all of us to make of the horror of
Iraq and the many other Iraqs the U.S. government has been responsible
for?

How are we to understand the fact that since World War Two the United
States has attempted to overthrow more than fifty foreign governments,
it has dropped bombs on the people of around thirty countries, has
attempted to assassinate some sixty foreign leaders, helped to
suppress dozens of populist or nationalist movements, has tortured
many thousands, and seriously and illegally intervened in one way or
another in virtually every country on the planet, in the process of
which the U.S. has caused the end of life for several million people,
and condemned many millions more to a life of agony and despair.

*** And your point is what ... you lip flapping parrot ????

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-05-07 12:28:15 EST
On May 7, 6:53 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:6b6f45c4-84e8-4bbf-b657-b709e5e76bf3@d8g2000pbe.googlegroups.com...
> On May 7, 5:40 am, H gar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > "We Americans are so tired of being thought of as dumb asses by the rest
> > of
> > the world, that we went to the polls this past November and removed any
> > and
> > all doubt."
>
> > Clint Eastwood --
>
> I like to ask the question: What does U.S. foreign policy have in
> common with Mae West, the Hollywood sexpot of the 1940s? The story is
> told of a visitor to her mansion, who looked around and said: My
> goodness, what a beautiful home you have. And Mae West replied:
> Goodness has nothing to do with it. And that s one of the important
> points I try to make about U.S. foreign policy goodness has nothing to
> do with it.
>
> It s one of the main barriers to reaching millions of Americans, who
> have a deeply held belief that no matter what the U.S. does abroad, no
> matter what horror may result, no matter how bad it may look, the
> government of the United States means well. American leaders may make
> mistakes, they may blunder, they may lie, they may even on the odd
> occasion cause more harm than good, but they do mean well. Their
> intentions are always honorable, if not divinely inspired. Of that
> most Americans are certain. They genuinely wonder why the rest of the
> world can t see how benevolent and self-sacrificing America has been.
>
> Even many people who take part in the antiwar movement have a hard
> time shaking off some of this mindset; they march to spur America the
> America they love and worship and admire back onto its normal path of
> goodness. But what are they and all of us to make of the horror of
> Iraq and the many other Iraqs the U.S. government has been responsible
> for?
>
> How are we to understand the fact that since World War Two the United
> States has attempted to overthrow more than fifty foreign governments,
> it has dropped bombs on the people of around thirty countries, has
> attempted to assassinate some sixty foreign leaders, helped to
> suppress dozens of populist or nationalist movements, has tortured
> many thousands, and seriously and illegally intervened in one way or
> another in virtually every country on the planet, in the process of
> which the U.S. has caused the end of life for several million people,
> and condemned many millions more to a life of agony and despair.
>
> *** And your point is what ... you lip flapping parrot ????

That your kind does not have a brain.

On May 7, 6:53 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote
> in
> messagenews:6b6f45c4-84e8-4bbf-b657-b709e5e76bf3@d8g2000pbe.googlegroups.com...
> On May 7, 5:40 am, H gar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > "We Americans are so tired of being thought of as dumb asses by the rest
> > of
> > the world, that we went to the polls this past November and removed any
> > and
> > all doubt."
>
> > Clint Eastwood --
>
> I like to ask the question: What does U.S. foreign policy have in
> common with Mae West, the Hollywood sexpot of the 1940s? The story is
> told of a visitor to her mansion, who looked around and said: My
> goodness, what a beautiful home you have. And Mae West replied:
> Goodness has nothing to do with it. And that s one of the important
> points I try to make about U.S. foreign policy goodness has nothing to
> do with it.
>
> It s one of the main barriers to reaching millions of Americans, who
> have a deeply held belief that no matter what the U.S. does abroad, no
> matter what horror may result, no matter how bad it may look, the
> government of the United States means well. American leaders may make
> mistakes, they may blunder, they may lie, they may even on the odd
> occasion cause more harm than good, but they do mean well. Their
> intentions are always honorable, if not divinely inspired. Of that
> most Americans are certain. They genuinely wonder why the rest of the
> world can t see how benevolent and self-sacrificing America has been.
>
> Even many people who take part in the antiwar movement have a hard
> time shaking off some of this mindset; they march to spur America the
> America they love and worship and admire back onto its normal path of
> goodness. But what are they and all of us to make of the horror of
> Iraq and the many other Iraqs the U.S. government has been responsible
> for?
>
> How are we to understand the fact that since World War Two the United
> States has attempted to overthrow more than fifty foreign governments,
> it has dropped bombs on the people of around thirty countries, has
> attempted to assassinate some sixty foreign leaders, helped to
> suppress dozens of populist or nationalist movements, has tortured
> many thousands, and seriously and illegally intervened in one way or
> another in virtually every country on the planet, in the process of
> which the U.S. has caused the end of life for several million people,
> and condemned many millions more to a life of agony and despair.
>
> *** And your point is what ... you lip flapping parrot ????

That your kind does not have a brain.

*** If you don't like it here. LipFlapper, move to Cuba.

Bast
2013-05-07 13:02:58 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com>
> wrote in message
> On May 7, 6:53 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com>
>> wrote in
>> messagenews:6b6f45c4-84e8-4bbf-b657-b709e5e76bf3@d8g2000pbe.googlegroups.com...
>> On May 7, 5:40 am, H gar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> "We Americans are so tired of being thought of as dumb asses by the
>>> rest of
>>> the world, that we went to the polls this past November and removed
>>> any and
>>> all doubt."
>>
>>> Clint Eastwood --
>>
>> I like to ask the question: What does U.S. foreign policy have in
>> common with Mae West, the Hollywood sexpot of the 1940s? The story is
>> told of a visitor to her mansion, who looked around and said: My
>> goodness, what a beautiful home you have. And Mae West replied:
>> Goodness has nothing to do with it. And that s one of the important
>> points I try to make about U.S. foreign policy goodness has nothing to
>> do with it.
>>
>> It s one of the main barriers to reaching millions of Americans, who
>> have a deeply held belief that no matter what the U.S. does abroad, no
>> matter what horror may result, no matter how bad it may look, the
>> government of the United States means well. American leaders may make
>> mistakes, they may blunder, they may lie, they may even on the odd
>> occasion cause more harm than good, but they do mean well. Their
>> intentions are always honorable, if not divinely inspired. Of that
>> most Americans are certain. They genuinely wonder why the rest of the
>> world can t see how benevolent and self-sacrificing America has been.
>>
>> Even many people who take part in the antiwar movement have a hard
>> time shaking off some of this mindset; they march to spur America the
>> America they love and worship and admire back onto its normal path of
>> goodness. But what are they and all of us to make of the horror of
>> Iraq and the many other Iraqs the U.S. government has been responsible
>> for?
>>
>> How are we to understand the fact that since World War Two the United
>> States has attempted to overthrow more than fifty foreign governments,
>> it has dropped bombs on the people of around thirty countries, has
>> attempted to assassinate some sixty foreign leaders, helped to
>> suppress dozens of populist or nationalist movements, has tortured
>> many thousands, and seriously and illegally intervened in one way or
>> another in virtually every country on the planet, in the process of
>> which the U.S. has caused the end of life for several million people,
>> and condemned many millions more to a life of agony and despair.
>>
>> *** And your point is what ... you lip flapping parrot ????
>
> That your kind does not have a brain.
>

> *** If you don't like it here. LipFlapper, move to Cuba.

Cuba quit allowing people from the U.S to move or buy property there.
....Apparently THEY have standards.

On Tue, 7 May 2013 13:02:58 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Hägar wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com>
>> wrote in message
>> On May 7, 6:53 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com>
>>> wrote in
>>> messagenews:6b6f45c4-84e8-4bbf-b657-b709e5e76bf3@d8g2000pbe.googlegroups.com...

>>> I like to ask the question: What does U.S. foreign policy have in
>>> common with Mae West, the Hollywood sexpot of the 1940s? The story is
>>> told of a visitor to her mansion, who looked around and said: My
>>> goodness, what a beautiful home you have. And Mae West replied:
>>> Goodness has nothing to do with it. And that s one of the important
>>> points I try to make about U.S. foreign policy goodness has nothing to
>>> do with it.

>>> *** And your point is what ... you lip flapping parrot ????
>>
>> That your kind does not have a brain.
>>
>> *** If you don't like it here. LipFlapper, move to Cuba.
>
>Cuba quit allowing people from the U.S to move or buy property there.
>....Apparently THEY have standards.

I don't like any country on planet Earth.
Fiji, China, Africa, Brazil, Cuba, and the USA is being destroyed,
etc, not good.

I do care about planet Earth,
and can also vision better situations similar to...

http://www.thevenusproject.com

and...

http://www.galactic.no/rune/iargaintro.html

etc, etc.

Oh and...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_606w/WashingtonPost/Content/Blogs/blogpost/201106/Images/area51.JPG

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

On May 7, 5:40 am, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "We Americans are so tired of being thought of as dumb asses by the rest of
> the world, that we went to the polls this past November and removed any and
> all doubt."
>
> Clint Eastwood --

So, what redneck moron are we supposed to elect this next time?

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-05-08 09:44:13 EST
On May 7, 9:55 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > Iraq and the many other Iraqs the U.S. government has been responsible
> > for?
>
> > How are we to understand the fact that since World War Two the United
> > States has attempted to overthrow more than fifty foreign governments,
> > it has dropped bombs on the people of around thirty countries, has
> > attempted to assassinate some sixty foreign leaders, helped to
> > suppress dozens of populist or nationalist movements, has tortured
> > many thousands, and seriously and illegally intervened in one way or
> > another in virtually every country on the planet, in the process of
> > which the U.S. has caused the end of life for several million people,
> > and condemned many millions more to a life of agony and despair.
>
> > *** And your point is what ... you lip flapping parrot ????
>
> That your kind does not have a brain.
>
> *** If you don't like it here. LipFlapper, move to Cuba.

Your kind has no place amongst civilized people. I would recommend
either a nice FEMA camp or a slow boat to China.

On May 7, 10:02 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> H gar wrote:
> > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com>
> > wrote in message
> > On May 7, 6:53 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com>
> >> wrote in
> >> messagenews:6b6f45c4-84e8-4bbf-b657-b709e5e76bf3@d8g2000pbe.googlegroups.com...

> >> I like to ask the question: What does U.S. foreign policy have in
> >> common with Mae West, the Hollywood sexpot of the 1940s? The story is
> >> told of a visitor to her mansion, who looked around and said: My
> >> goodness, what a beautiful home you have. And Mae West replied:
> >> Goodness has nothing to do with it. And that s one of the important
> >> points I try to make about U.S. foreign policy goodness has nothing to
> >> do with it.
>
> >> It s one of the main barriers to reaching millions of Americans, who
> >> have a deeply held belief that no matter what the U.S. does abroad, no
> >> matter what horror may result, no matter how bad it may look, the
> >> government of the United States means well. American leaders may make
> >> mistakes, they may blunder, they may lie, they may even on the odd
> >> occasion cause more harm than good, but they do mean well. Their
> >> intentions are always honorable, if not divinely inspired. Of that
> >> most Americans are certain. They genuinely wonder why the rest of the
> >> world can t see how benevolent and self-sacrificing America has been.
>
> >> Even many people who take part in the antiwar movement have a hard
> >> time shaking off some of this mindset; they march to spur America the
> >> America they love and worship and admire back onto its normal path of
> >> goodness. But what are they and all of us to make of the horror of
> >> Iraq and the many other Iraqs the U.S. government has been responsible
> >> for?
>
> >> How are we to understand the fact that since World War Two the United
> >> States has attempted to overthrow more than fifty foreign governments,
> >> it has dropped bombs on the people of around thirty countries, has
> >> attempted to assassinate some sixty foreign leaders, helped to
> >> suppress dozens of populist or nationalist movements, has tortured
> >> many thousands, and seriously and illegally intervened in one way or
> >> another in virtually every country on the planet, in the process of
> >> which the U.S. has caused the end of life for several million people,
> >> and condemned many millions more to a life of agony and despair.
>
> >> *** And your point is what ... you lip flapping parrot ????
>
> > That your kind does not have a brain.
>
> > *** If you don't like it here. LipFlapper, move to Cuba.
>
> Cuba quit allowing people from the U.S to move or buy property there.
> ....Apparently THEY have standards.

They obviously have way less than 10% the civilian homicides per
capita from guns as we have, so they must be doing something right. I
bet Cuba would put the NRA out of commission if they tried to
weaponize their civilian population with assault guns and ammo. The
Canadians also have a similar low civilian homicide rate to that of
Cuba, and there are a few nations that are even better at preventing
rednecks and assorted mafia oligarch whack-jobs from being as armed
and dangerous as are those of ours that seem to go out of their way in
order to stand their ground.