Research Discussion: The End Is Nigh ...

The End Is Nigh ...

... according to the smart people:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/end-team-experts-says-humanity-faces-extinction-233025693.html

Probably all that Green Energy crap that's at the root of it all.

Saint Isidore Patron Saint Of The Internet
2013-05-06 19:43:20 EST
On Monday, May 6, 2013 1:27:22 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
> ... according to the smart people:
>

> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/end-team-experts-says-humanity-faces-extinction-233025693.html
>

> Probably all that Green Energy crap that's at the root of it all.

The end of day is night.
I am a green alien from
another universe that just
dropped in to say HIGH!

On May 6, 1:27 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... according to the smart people:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/end-team-experts-says-humanity-f...
>
> Probably all that Green Energy crap that's at the root of it all.

Except green/renewable energy works with fewer negative consequences,
and it's getting cheaper by the day.

On May 6, 1:27 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... according to the smart people:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/end-team-experts-says-humanity-f...
>
> Probably all that Green Energy crap that's at the root of it all.

One sizable asteroid impact and all bets are off. A human
biodiversity reset may not be possible when that trillion tonne
asteroid nails us, or conceivably a 1e15 kg CME directed at us could
be highly problematic for most of us when that 1000+ km/sec of ionized
plasma interacts with our extensively flammable planet.

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On May 6, 1:27 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... according to the smart people:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/end-team-experts-says-humanity-f...
>
> Probably all that Green Energy crap that's at the root of it all.

Except green/renewable energy works with fewer negative consequences,
and it's getting cheaper by the day.

*** Right ... so how is Solyndra, Fisker, A-123 Batteries doing these days
???
The Fuzzy Math only works for Liberal Loons, like yourself.
In the real world, Natural Gas is still king, just like <other Nature
intended it to be.

On May 6, 5:25 pm, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Brad Guth"  wrote in message

> On May 6, 1:27 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > ... according to the smart people:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/end-team-experts-says-humanity-f...
>
> > Probably all that Green Energy crap that's at the root of it all.
>
> Except green/renewable energy works with fewer negative consequences,
> and it's getting cheaper by the day.
>
> *** Right ... so how is Solyndra, Fisker, A-123 Batteries doing these days
> ???
> The Fuzzy Math only works for Liberal Loons, like yourself.
> In the real world, Natural Gas is still king, just like <other Nature
> intended it to be.

Without failures we don't seem to learn squat.

The mutually perpetrated cold-war era cost us big time (aka
trillions), and it brought us nothing but Karma revenge that's still
costing us big time. How do redneck oligarchs and their brown-nosed
minions like yourself justify it?

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On May 6, 1:27 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... according to the smart people:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/end-team-experts-says-humanity-f...
>
> Probably all that Green Energy crap that's at the root of it all.

One sizable asteroid impact and all bets are off. A human
biodiversity reset may not be possible when that trillion tonne
asteroid nails us, or conceivably a 1e15 kg CME directed at us could
be highly problematic for most of us when that 1000+ km/sec of ionized
plasma interacts with our extensively flammable planet.

*** you moron ... it didn't blow up the last time I lit a Marlboro (in 2010,
just before I found out I had throat cancer)

The one thing that would bring us back on a sustainable course is to limit
the world's population to about 2 Billion. That would require a strict One
Child per Family commitment from everyone, including the uptight Christians.
Secondly, legalized abortion world wide and a program of sterilization after
the first child. Enact a law that anything manufactured will last at least
ten years under normal operation, or else the manufacturer must refund the
original purchase price. Tax cars per cubic inches of their engines and all
thermostats set at a fixed common sense setting, which may not be the most
comfortable. We can go from there.

On May 6, 5:34 pm, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Brad Guth"  wrote in message

> On May 6, 1:27 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > ... according to the smart people:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/end-team-experts-says-humanity-f...
>
> > Probably all that Green Energy crap that's at the root of it all.
>
> One sizable asteroid impact and all bets are off.  A human
> biodiversity reset may not be possible when that trillion tonne
> asteroid nails us, or conceivably a 1e15 kg CME directed at us could
> be highly problematic for most of us when that 1000+ km/sec of ionized
> plasma interacts with our extensively flammable planet.
>
> *** you moron ... it didn't blow up the last time I lit a Marlboro (in 2010,
> just before I found out I had throat cancer)
>
> The one thing that would bring us back on a sustainable course is to limit
> the world's population to about 2 Billion.  That would require a strict One
> Child per Family commitment from everyone, including the uptight Christians.
> Secondly, legalized abortion world wide and a program of sterilization after
> the first child.  Enact a law that anything manufactured will last at least
> ten years under normal operation, or else the manufacturer must refund the
> original purchase price.  Tax cars per cubic inches of their engines and all
> thermostats set at a fixed common sense setting, which may not be the most
> comfortable.  We can go from there.

Your Georgia Guidestone culling of humanity is noted.

In reality, with applied physics and using the best available science
in order to advance our stewardship of Earth and exploit our extremely
nifty moon, should be good for sustaining 20 billion humans (tenfold
your number).

BTW; a fully turbocharged 100 cubic inch engine can deliver 1000 shp
at 10 mpg, however my HTP+RP1 engine of 10 cubic inch displacement can
also deliver 1000 shp at 100 mpg of consuming the RP1.

4HEAD
2013-05-07 04:40:56 EST
On 5/6/13 7:18 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
> On May 6, 1:27 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> ... according to the smart people:
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/end-team-experts-says-humanity-f...
>>
>> Probably all that Green Energy crap that's at the root of it all.
>
> One sizable asteroid impact and all bets are off. A human
> biodiversity reset may not be possible when that trillion tonne
> asteroid nails us, or conceivably a 1e15 kg CME directed at us could
> be highly problematic for most of us when that 1000+ km/sec of ionized
> plasma interacts with our extensively flammable planet.

We will become doomed to extinction the day that there is a scientific
breakthrough that enables just about anyone to get their hands on
a weapon of mass destruction. Suppose a process is discovered or
invented where it becomes relatively simple to produce a extremely
deadly viral weapon, and this process is leaked to the Internet.
Game over.
(( {:->|

On Tue, 07 May 2013 03:40:56 -0500, 4HEAD <Forehead@localhost.invalid>
wrote:

>On 5/6/13 7:18 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
>> On May 6, 1:27 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> ... according to the smart people:
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/end-team-experts-says-humanity-f...
>>>
>>> Probably all that Green Energy crap that's at the root of it all.
>>
>> One sizable asteroid impact and all bets are off. A human
>> biodiversity reset may not be possible when that trillion tonne
>> asteroid nails us, or conceivably a 1e15 kg CME directed at us could
>> be highly problematic for most of us when that 1000+ km/sec of ionized
>> plasma interacts with our extensively flammable planet.
>>
>We will become doomed to extinction the day that there is a scientific
>breakthrough that enables just about anyone to get their hands on
>a weapon of mass destruction. Suppose a process is discovered or
>invented where it becomes relatively simple to produce a extremely
>deadly viral weapon, and this process is leaked to the Internet.
>Game over.
>(( {:->|

Quite true actually,
especially because of the way
the Elite broke down society
into a Drug Riddled
Ethicless Zombie Culture.
For example they didn't allow
massive caring community centers
in multiple locations in all cities
because they didn't want us to
get off oil with the water car.
They didn't want us to be wise and caring and wonderful.

QUOTE:
"There are several billion of you. The education of your children and
your living conditions, as well as the conditions of numerous animals
and much plant life are nevertheless under the thumb of a small number
of your political, financial, military and religious representatives."

"For negative multidimensional beings that play a part in the exercise
of power in the shadow of human oligarchy, discretion is motivated by
their will to keep their existence and seizure unknown."

NOTE:
We found this in our inbox in YouTube.
We did not write this.
But this is not found in any Google search.
What do you all think ?
See...

QUOTE:
"!! LOOK AT WHAT THE GLOBAL ELITE OF THIS WORLD HAVE DONE TO YOU, YOUR
FAMILIES, EVEN TO THEIR OWN MEMBERS. FROM TOP INSIDERS, UP TO 5 STAR
MILITARY GENERALS, EX MEMBERS, TOP INSIDERS, .. ** CRITICAL PIECES TO
WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON**
TOP INFO THAT HAS & IS BEING KEPT FROM US, THE PUBLIC **THIS IS "NOT
SPAM", "THIS IS HAPPENING!!!!"** (Updated Apr. 11, 2013)

**** SCAN ALL TITLES FIRST **** PAY EXTREME ATTENTION TO : FUKUSHIMA
MOX FUEL FACTS, LOUISIANA SINK HOLE DISASTER NOW IN PROGRESS -
POTENTIAL TO OVER 11 HIROSHIMAS, 30 LITTLE SECRETS THAT ENSLAVES ALL
AMERICANS (THIS ALSO ENSLAVES EVERY WORLD COUNTRY CITIZEN TOO,
(GREATEST INFO) TANAATH (SILVER LEGION) (SCROLL TO BOTTOM TITLES)
**** HIGHLIGHT ALL, COPY / PASTE TO WORD / TEXT DOC. ADJUST TO READ
EASIER, SAVE, PRINT TO PAPER, EMAIL YOUR FAMILIES, FRIENDS..TIME IS
SHORT!!!!****

**Very Important, Note How Fast Others Will Find Out The Truth**
** Ask Others To Email Just 2. Email - Ex. 2 others Mult. By Total
2×2=4, 4×2=8, 8×2=16, 16×2=32, 32×2=64, 64×2=128, 128×2=256,..1,024×2=
2,048 (10th person) Total @ 30th person = 1,073,741,824 -- People Get
The Info, Informed & Awakened))
EXAMPLE 2 - Ask Others To Email Just 20, Etc. - Ex. Email 20 others
Mult. By Total 2×20=40, 4×20=80, 8×20=160, 16×20=320, 32×20=640,
64×20=1,280, 128×20=2,560, .... 1,024×20= 20,480 (10th person) Total @
30th person = 10,737,418,240 - People Get The Info, Informed &
Awakened NOW !!!!))

**((GET THIS OUT TO YOUR LOVED ONES, RELATIVES, FRIENDS, PEOPLE YOU
KNOW ARE FIGHTING THIS HELLISH NWO, NOW !!!!))

**(( ATTENTION TO NWO MEMBERS - GET THIS OUT TO YOUR NWO FRIENDS
MEMBERS !!!!))

**((TAKE THE MAIN CRITICAL POINTS AND PUT THEM ON FLIERS...11X12 OR
11X14 PAPER....MAKE FLIERS AND PUT THE MAIN POINTS ON THE
FLIERS....FLOOD EACH STREET TO EACH TOWN TO EACH STATE TO EACH
CONTINENT WITH THE TRUTH NOW !!!!))

(((( CRITICAL NOTE...WORK SAFE, WORK SMART -
EVERYTHING IS BEING MONITORED, ANYONE WHO IS NOT FOR THIS HELLISH NWO
WORLD DEPOPULATION & MAKING THIS HELLISH NWO A REALITY IS TARGETED AND
TERMINATED...THAT IS WHY...WHY THE HIGH RISE IN ...LABELLED : "
SUICIDES", "MISSING", "HIT & RUNS", DEATHS FROM "ACCIDENTS", "FIRES",
"DEAD BODIES BEING FOUND", DEATHS FROM "MEDICAL OPERATIONS",
"PRESCRIPTION DRUGS", ETC.
**Main Stream Media / News Is OWNED & CONTROLLED SO THE TRUTH IS NOT
REPORTED ..LOCAL, STATE WISE, NATIONAL, INTERNATIONAL !!!!))))

((GOOGLE / YOUTUBE SEARCH TITLES BELOW))

1) "MEDIA / NEWS DISCREDITING, DISINFORMATION OF THE TRUE FACTS"
2)"All Main Stream Media / News is owned by 6 "Front" Companies (NWO
Owned) ..6 "FRONTS " 1) Time Warner 2) Disney 3) Viacom 4) Rupert
Murdock News 5) CBS 6) NBC Universal."
3) "MILITARY STILL EMBEDDING ACTIVE-DUTY PSYOPS TROOPS AT LOCAL TV
STATIONS"
4) PROJECT MOCKINGBIRD

** SPYING ON EVERYONE, WORLD WIDE **

1) WILLIAM FINNEY (EX NSA, ETC.) "THE PROGRAM",
2) WILLIAM FINNEY ( EX NSA) "STELLAR WIND"... (Gathers Data On
Everyone, The "Program" Stitches All Data to Create A Complete
Picture, History, .. On Every, Every Person..From Baby to Senior
Citizen, their medical, Dental, Financial, Etc. Likes, Dislikes, Where
They Go (Using Credit Cards) EVERYTHING !!!!
** (( WILLIAM FIINNEY APOLOGIZED TO EVERY PERSON IN THIS WORLD HE WAS
LIED TO AND TO TOLD TO CREATE THIS SOFTWARE TO PROTECT THE GOOD PEOPLE
IN AMERICA FROM TERRORISTS..When He found Out The Truth He Was
Devastated, To Say The Least !
3) PROJECT ECHELON EXPOSED

** Google Title ** " 7 BILLION PEOPLE CAN FIT INTO .. " **
** !!!! - 7 BILLION PEOPLE CAN FIT INTO..

"The entire population of the world is what, almost 7 billion? the
population of the entire world could fit in the state of Texas - and
not just fit, but have a decent-sized house in which to live. Texas is
268,601 square miles - or 7,488,166,118,400 square feet. If the
population of the world at present is roughly 6,795,354,645 then each
living person could be given around 1,000 square feet of land each.
And if they were to build on more than one story then that square
footage could be doubled or more."
*Alaska is bigger--over 600,000 square miles. Why Texas and not
Alaska? * Google this quoted paragraph.

* !!!! INFO (( GOOGLE / YOUTUBE SEARCH ))

1) " ABIOTIC OIL IN A NUT SHELL - OIL IS ABIOTIC- BY PRODUCT FROM THE
EARTH'S PROCESSES -- INEXHAUSTIBLE - FREE -- NOT FOSSIL
FUEL!..WESDANCIN"
2) " NWO DEPOPULATION - UN ordered depopulation of 3 BILLION PEOPLE by
food malnutrition has started - U.N. IS OWNED / CONTROLLED BY THE
JESUIT / ILLUMINATI (BOTH ABOVE 33RD DEGREE FREEMASONS WHO WORSHIP
LUCIFER (SATAN) Documented - Aleister Crowley, Manly P. Hall,
etc.)..WESDANCIN "
3) " ILLUMINATI - 21 HIDDEN SECRETS OF THE ILLUMINATI / 50 AWFUL
THINGS ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI - A MUST READ ESPECIALLY NOW..WESDANCIN "
4) Critical Must Know - " NWO ENFORCERS -- MURDER INCORPORATED --
CARBONE, MANGANO -- TURNED ON OUR FAMILIES..AGE NO MATTER, OUR
FRIENDS, Us..WESDANCIN " (They & Other Families Like them Are In All
People's Lives)
((They have targeted my family, our pets, our relatives, our friends
(who are fighting this hellish NWO world depopulation (Google 1)
Agenda 21 for Dummies, 2) Global Plan 2000 - Depopulation 3) Georgia
Guidestones - Depopulation 4) " World Population Doubled From 1957 to
1990...wesdancin ") & Making This Hellish NWO A
Reality..**Specifically Mike T., Beverly, Mike Jr. Carbone Crime
Family, Their Members & Associates (Mark Iovino Sr. (55 Years old+ &
his side of the family..crime members, Bob McNemar (organized crime
member), Ernie Elmo ( Ernie appeared to try to distance himself from
his organized crime roots - Ernie Elmo's mother Giovanna
Casabola(?Spelling). (each of us - 3 sisters and myself, were married
to someone that was & is connected, controlled by organized crime,
unknowing to us..as so many, many of you too, who do what they are
told to do to different degrees...punished if they do not continue to
do as they are told to do.) Who Married Into my Family, Our Relatives,
& Our Friends.
We, like most of you who are not organized crime members, are put
through hell, Many to Most Are Murdered the "Black Ops Way"- Custom
Selected, so the method is not obvious to the loved ones, or close
friends.). Example, Physical sicknesses, Physical disabilities, Etc.-
No Witnesses, Not Obvious, the "Target / Victim" doesn't even know
they were "Visited", "Done" while asleep in their locked home. (Their
Favorite way, no harm, no exposure, etc. to their organized crime
members carrying out the job) or done while they are unaware!. Or
Other known ways, stabbings, shootings, Labelled "Missing","Suicides",
"Hit & Runs", "Fires", "Terminal Outcomes" From The Medical (Botched
operations, pres. drugs, etc.), Dental, Pharmaceutical, Etc. Systems).
**((IDENTIFY, STOP THEM NO MATTER WHAT !)) **Direct Born Members Are
Alpha Draconian"Draco" DNA Lab Combined With Human DNA HYBRIDS ( as
far out there as this reads this is the Real True Facts!). They Look
Exactly Like Us! What Top World Intel Reported, As Alex Collier,
Johnkettler.com, Tolec, James Casbolt (Ex Mi5, MI6, MK-ULTRA Black
Ops.), David Icke, Tanath (Silver Legion - Top Elite Fighting
Force),Formerwhitehat.wordpress, George Kavassilas (1st 4 Lectures he
gave), wesdancin.worpress, wesdancinfortruth.wordpress & so many other
have reported are the True Facts!!!!
5) " ECONOMIST LAURENCE KOTLIKOFF: U.S.$222 TRILLION IN DEBT - March
21, 2013 " (315,652,342 People 4/2013- Every Baby, Child, Teen, Adult
OWES OVER $70,3305.41)
6) " TAVISTOCK NWO'S MOTHER OF ALL THINK TANKS..WESDANCIN "
7) " SECRET COVENANT...WESDANCIN" (Written For Full Understanding Of
The (Google - "PROTOCOLS OF THE ELDERS OF ZION" (The "How" To World
Takeover)

(( CRITICAL - ALL WORLD : PRESIDENTS, DICTATORS, POLITICIANS, GOVT.
AGENCIES LEGAL SYSTEMS, LAW ENFORCEMENT, MILITARIES, EVERY TYPE OF
BUSINESS, SECRET TO NON SECRET SOCIETIES, TO EVERY RELIGION IS OWNED &
CONTROLLED COMPLETELY, EVERYTHING!))

(((( GOOGLE / YOUTUBE SEARCH TITLES BELOW ))))

**EX KGB, YURI BEZMENOV EXPLAINS ABOUT FASCISM, COMMUNISM,.. ONCE
FASCISM, COMMUNISM IS ESTABLISHED (NWO MEMBERS) WILL BE TERMINATED,
THEY ARE NOT NEEDED ANY MORE**

1) " Former KGB Agent Explains the Brainwashing of America 1980's " -
Youtube ..(EX KGB AGENT Yuri Bezmenov)
2) "Japan -- Exploded Nuclear Plant Uses MOX Fuel -- Not Uranium! What
is that? Just 2 MILLION Times WORSE than Uranium or Chernobyl's
Meltdown (MOX FUEL FACTS AT BEGINNING - PLUTONIUM OXIDE & URANIUM
OXIDE - NO ANTIDOTE !!!..Wesdancin "
3) " Japan -- Exploded Nuclear Plant Uses MOX Fuel -- Not Uranium!
What is that? Just 2 MILLION Times WORSE than Uranium or Chernobyl's
Meltdown! " - Mon. March 28 /2011
Update 4/16/11 - Fuel Rods melted in Reactors 1, 2 and 3 (Mox Fuel) &
Plutonium now being detected outside reactor area 3/28/11 - Mox Fuel
Reactor 3 the Crane has fallen & damaged the Mox Fuel Rods - the
Expert says there is NO deny that the Mox Fuel is leaking Radiation!
Video of him saying it!
LINK...http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com/2011/03/japan-exploded-nuclear-plant-uses-mox.html
4. Fukushima -- (Report 155,000 U.S. Deaths?) Radioactive Fallout
Blamed with Spike in Boise! Jan 26, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YErRAL9wpUw
5. GOOGLE TITLE.."Doctor Postulates 14,000 Americans Including
Children, Elderly Have Died in US from Fukushima Radiation" Thurs.,
Dec. / 29 /2011 - 16:13 Dr. Janette Sherman, an Internist &
Toxicologist, has published a report that up to 14,000 Americans have
perished from Japanese radiation, particularly children & elderly
where increased radiation may push vulnerable people over the edge.
** MOX FUEL WAS USED IN FUKUSHIMA'S NUCLEAR ENERGY PLANTS THAT
EXPLODED HIGH UP INTO THE WORLD TRADE WINDS ON MARCH 2011..ONE OF OR
THE MOST LETHAL BLENDS...NO ANTIDOTE **
6) "Japan -- Exploded Nuclear Plant Uses MOX Fuel -- Not Uranium! What
is that? Just 2 MILLION Times WORSE than Uranium or Chernobyl's
Meltdown!..Wesdancin"
7) "ALL NUCLEAR FUEL POOLS ARE BEYOND MAX. LEVELS WORLDWIDE
-JimStoneFreeLance.com" Tops!
8) " Benjamin Fulford's Explanation Of The Fukushima... -- Jeff Rense
" Jun 11, 2011 -- & from there it was transferred onto the deep ocean
drilling vessel, the.. (Apparently, they dropped a nuclear bomb in
down a 10&#8243; or 12&#8243;.. you could nutrients pumped into the
bottom of the ocean to the surface, you...talking about David
Rockefeller, we're talking about Jay Rockefeller, all of these guys.
9) " Fukushima Whistleblower: Container vessel melting like honeycomb
- Can you believe it's outside of container vessel? (PHOTOS) "
10) "ALL NUCLEAR PLANTS ARE BUILT ON FAULT LINES WORLD WIDE !!!"

!!! MOX FUEL ( ONE OF THE MOST LETHAL RADIOACTIVE FUELS..A
CONTROVERSIAL FUEL MADE WITH REPROCESSED PLUTONIUM & URANIUM Called
Plutonium Oxide & Uranium Oxide !!...JAPAN'S FUKUSHIMA NUCLEAR PLANTS
( 6 NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS EXPLODED ON MARCH 2011 )

*** MOX FUEL CRITICAL FACTS ***

** 1 LB. OF PLUTONIUM, UNIVERSALLY DISPERSED, WOULD BE ADEQUATE TO
KILL EVERY MAN, WOMAN, AND CHILD' ON EARTH -- DR. HELEN CALDICOTT (Top
Nuclear Expert, Top Harvard Prof., Top Physician, etc.)! **

Because of its potent cancer producing properties the acceptable body
dose has been set at less than 1 millionth of a gram (an invisible
particle). There is some evidence this level has been set too high.
Cancer will not appear until 15 or 20 years after inhalation.

Plutonium has a curious physical property of igniting spontaneously
when exposed to air, thereby producing tiny aerosolized particles
which are dispersed by wind currents and available for inhalation by
humans and animals.

Plutonium is the basic material of atomic bombs, it is more valuable
than heroin on the black market, and therefore vulnerable to theft by
terrorists, racketeers, non-nuclear nations and deranged individuals.
Reactor grade plutonium makes inefficient but dirty bombs — 5 kilos of
plutonium is adequate fuel for a nuclear weapon. Man has already made
450 tons of plutonium.
Most crucial property of plutonium is half life of 24,400 years, (half
life of a radioactive substance is the period of time for half a given
quantify to decay, and a similar period for half of the remaining
radioactivity to decay, ad infinitum). >>Therefore radiation from man
made plutonium will exist on earth for at least half a million years.

To illustrate the enormous medical problems arising from the physical
properties of plutonium: if an individual dies of lung cancer
engendered by plutonium, his body will return to dust, but the
plutonium lives on to produce cancer in another human being,

MOX FUEL IS A CONTROVERSIAL FUEL MADE WITH REPROCESSED PLUTONIUM &
URANIUM OXIDES

MOX fuel emits higher gamma radiation and much higher neutron
radiation than uranium fuel.

Plutonium must be transported very carefully, packed in small
quantities in separate containers because 10 lbs. Is &#65533; critical
mass &#65533; which means that a spontaneous atomic explosion could
occur if 10 lbs. or more were compacted together in a finite space.
One could envisage disastrous consequences if a truck were to crash,
explode and/or discharge some of its deadly contents.

Plutonium is both used up and produced when MOX fuel is used in
reactors. MOX spent fuel contains more plutonium than conventional
spent fuel

Repository disposal of MOX spent fuel is complicated not only by the
higher plutonium content in MOX, but by the larger quantities of
transuranic elements in the spent fuel as well. This results in MOX
spent fuel being thermally hotter than conventional spent fuel. The
presence of greater amounts of transuranic radionuclides like
americium-241 also cause persistent higher spent fuel temperatures, &
cause the decay of thermal power level to be slower.

*** excerpts from this linked article -- this is much more serious
than a normal nuclear plant meltdown!
link....http://www.nirs.org/reactorwatch/mox/puupdat4.txt

Danger of Losing Control of the Reactor Is Greater with MOX ...when
using Pu-239 as fuel, heating of the core from an increase in reaction
rate tends to increase the reaction rate still further. This is called
the positive temperature coefficient of reactivity, meaning there is a
danger of losing control of the reactor by accelerated chain reaction
of fissioning.(10)
..spent MOX fuel contains much more fission products, the heat
generation from MOX spent fuel is twice as high as that of spent
uranium fuel after 10 years & three times as high after 100 years.(14)
Plutonium does not exist in the natural environment, and is only
produced in nuclear reactors.
It is known as one of the most toxic elements. It emits high energy
alpha radiation, and has harmful biological effects.
If exposed on the surface of the skin, the skin works as a shield and
will prevent its penetration into the body, but all of its ionizing
power will be focused on the small spot, causing burns & killing the
skin tissue.
If inhaled into the body, the alpha particle will go in through the
respiratory tract, & enter the lung.
Due to its long half-life, it will stay in the body permanently,
emitting alpha radiation, and killing the surrounding tissues by
strong ionization.
If plutonium is taken into the body in soluble form (e.g. plutonium
nitrate) through food chain, it will enter the blood stream, & into
the bones, liver & genital organs where it will be enriched.
Alpha radiation leads to reactions in the cells of living things.
It can cause damage to the nucleus and DNA of the cell, in effect
causing genetic damage in descendants, particularly if germ cells are
affected.(15)
If there is fire, and plutonium becomes airborne into fine aerosol
particles, plutonium contamination of the environment will extend to a
far larger scale, landing on ground, contaminating a vast wider area.
Plutonium remains effective over very long periods affecting the
health of the people and the environment.(16)
Waste Storage There are no permanent safe methods of disposal and
storage available at this point in time. After the plutonium is
extracted from the radioactive waste, very dangerous elements remain,
which have no further use and are pure waste products.
This remaining solution contains some plutonium plus radioactive
iodine, strontium 90, caesium 137, as previously mentioned, and many
other highly toxic radio-nuclides. Because it is extremely hot, the
solution must be stored and cooled continuously for years.
Currently tanks with a 30 year lifespan are being used. Every month
numerous leaks of radioactive wastes are reported in the U.S.A. in
quantities from several gallons to 200,000 gallons.
When this dangerous fluid leaks, it inevitably contaminates the local
water system and the various elements are taken up by the food cycle.
Radioactive iodine, strontium 90, and cesium 137 are absorbed by roots
of grass & vegetables & are further concentrated in the flesh and milk
of animals when they eat the grass. Radioactive iodine, strontium 90
and are concentrated in milk, both human & animal. Cesium is
concentrated in muscle (meat). Like many other isotopes from nuclear
fission these substances are invisible, tasteless and odorless. It is
impossible to know when one is eating or drinking or inhaling
radioactive elements.
Biological properties of radioactive waste All cells of the body have
a central nucleus which contains genes, the basic inherited material
which controls all our characteristics (colour of eyes and hair, size,
facial characteristics, enzyme systems etc).
Genes are changed by radiation. Cells and genes which are actively
dividing (as in fetuses, babies and young children) are most
susceptible to the effects of radiation, therefore babies and children
are 10-20 times more likely than adults to develop cancer if exposed.
If a gene which controls the rate of cell division is altered by
radiation, the cell may divide in an uncontrolled fashion to produce
cancer and leukemia.
It may take from 5 to 50 years before cancer appears after the cell is
exposed to radiation. If a gene in the sperm or egg is altered by a
radioactive particle, the young may be born either with an inherited
disease, or the baby may appear normal, but will transmit the damaged
gene to future generations, to become manifest in later years.

Radioactive iodine in milk is absorbed through the bowel wall, and
migrates in the blood to the thyroid gland in the neck where it may
produce thyroid cancer.
Strontium 90 is also absorbed through the bowel after being ingested
in contaminated milk and is incorporated in bone because it chemically
resembles calcium. This element may cause osteogenic sarcoma -- a
highly malignant, lethal bone tumor, or leukaemia, a cancer of the
white blood cells. The blood cells are formed in the bone marrow, and
are therefore subjected to the affects of radiation from strontium 90
in the adjacent bone.
Caesium 137 is deposited in muscles of the body where it can produce
malignant changes.
Plutonium is one of the most carcinogenic substances known. It is not
absorbed through the bowel wall, except in infants in the first four
weeks of life when it is ingested in milk.
As previously described, infants are extremely sensitive to the toxic
effects of radiation.
The route of entry of plutonium is by inhalation of contaminated air
into the lungs. Small particles of plutonium are deposited deep in the
respiratory passages, where they remain for years.
It is accepted that one millionth of 1 gram of plutonium is sufficient
to produce lung cancer 151,050 years after initial inhalation of the
element.
Plutonium is also absorbed from the lungs into the blood stream where
it is carried to the liver (to produce a very malignant liver cancer),
to bone (where like strontium 90, it causes osteogenic sarcoma &
leukaemia), and it is selectively taken up from the circulation by the
testes and ovaries where, because of its incredible gene changing
properties, it may cause an increased incidence of deformed and
diseased babies, both now and in future generations.
Plutonium also crosses the placenta from mothers blood into the blood
of the fetus, where it may kill a cell responsible for development of
an organ, e.g. heart, brain, etc. causing gross deformities to occur
in the developing fetus. Top critical information at this link above
(http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com/2011/03/japan-exploded-nuclear-plant-uses-mox.html
)

*MOX FUEL..PLUTONIUM OXIDE & URANIUM OXIDE, WAS JETTISONED INTO THE
WORLD TRADE WINDS ON MARCH 2011 & IS STILL BEING DISPERSED WORLD WIDE
!!!! MOX FUEL, ONE OF OR THE WORLD'S MOST LETHAL RADIOACTIVE MIX!!!!

*THERE IS NO ANTIDOTE FOR MOX FUEL !!!

*WE ARE BREATHING IT, IT IS IN OUR DRINKING WATER, OUR FOOD, OUR
CATTLE, ETC. DRINK IT!
MOX FUEL, IS IN OUR RAIN, OUR SNOW !

******Yurika's E-mail Pu-Update****12:35 PM EDT on January 3rd,
2012******
Herbert Scoville Jr. Peace Fellow Project Physicians for Social
Responsibility

FISSILE MATERIAL DISPOSITION & CIVIL USE OF PLUTONIUM, Issue No. 4,
November 26, 1996
-------------------------
CONTENTS
Main Story: TECHNICAL ASPECTS OF MOX FUEL IN LIGHT WATER REACTORS/THE
REACTOR OPTION
1. How Does It Work ? Major Differences From Conventional LWRs, 2.
Will MOX Option Really Eliminate Plutonium?
3. Impacts on Radioactive Waste Management?, 4.The Health &
Environmental Effects of the Use of MOX
NEWS BRIEFS, *G7 Paris Summit Report, *Reprocessing Back in the US?,
*Plutonium Inventory of the World, Update
*International MOX Assessment
*******************
Main Story: TECHNICAL ASPECTS OF MOX FUEL IN LIGHT WATER REACTORS
(LWR)/ THE REACTOR OPTION

1. How Does It Work? Major Differences From Conventional LWRs

Proponents of burning plutonium in mixed-oxide(MOX) fuel in LWRs often
say that since plutonium already exists in the burned uranium fuel and
is still burning, there will not be a big
difference by increasing the amount of plutonium a little bit.
The fact is that great effort is put to make it "not a big
difference."

In conventional LWRs, the uranium fuel has about 3% fissile
uranium-235 and the rest is non-fissile uranium-238. When fissile
uranium absorbs a neutron, it starts fissioning and releases energy,
emitting several neutrons. One neutron will likely start another
fission, creating a chain reaction, but the
other neutrons must be controlled so that it will not make a massive
reaction which will induce an uncontrolled chain reaction. Control
rods are designed to absorb the extra neutrons. But some neutrons are
also absorbed by the non-fissile uranium-238 and this decays into
fissile plutonium-239.

In the beginning, the plutonium content is zero and the fissile
uranium is about 3%. The fissile uranium decreases as they burn,
creating plutonium at the same time. At the end of one reactor cycle,
the content of fissile uranium is about 0.7%-0.8%, approximately equal
to the content of fissile plutonium-239 that is created.(1)

In the case of MOX fuel used in one-third of a LWR core, the plutonium
content is roughly 4% from the beginning, which is approximately 5
times more than that in the end of one cycle of a uranium fuel. This
is a significant difference in terms of core nuclear physics.(2)

In a fast reactor, plutonium content of MOX fuel can be up to 50%. In
the option to burn plutonium in CANDU reactors, the MOX fuel content
could be 100% core.(3) But this has not been tested, nor is there any
experience at all of burning plutonium fuel in CANDU reactors.

All light water reactors are designed to burn uranium fuel.
Thus the nuclear physics of MOX fuels must be adapted to be as similar
as possible to that of uranium fuel. The MOX fuel assemblies should be
able to be operated as uranium assemblies without any restriction to
the level of power, performance or safety.

#Various Types of Fuel Assemblies Necessary To Burn MOX

In order to achieve the same performance as normal LWR, the fuel
assemblies are made into various types with different plutonium &
uranium contents. Usually, MOX fuel assembly designs for pressurized
water reactors use three types of plutonium contents, 1.9%, 2.3% and
3.3%.(4) For boiling water reactors, four to six different plutonium
contents designs are used.(5) Another difference is that, because of
the intensity of plutonium's thermal energy, plutonium fuel pellets
cannot be of the same form as uranium fuel. It could be in the form of
a donut where the central part is void to let the heat dissipate. But
this type of a fuel pellet is likely to collapse.(6) All these factors
make the fuel production extremely complicated & difficult, compared
to the one-standard uranium fuel for conventional LWRs.

#Reduced Efficacy of Control Rods

Control rods work by absorbing neutrons in the reactor core, so
maintaining stable power conditions. Criticality depends on the small
fraction of neutrons produced in the fission of uranium or plutonium
which are generated with a delay of about ten seconds.(7) This time
difference makes it possible to control the power level by
mechanically inserting additional control rods into the core.

However, the fraction of delayed-neutrons in Pu-239 is about one-third
that of uranium-235, which means that the reactor is more sensitive to
variations in power.(8) In addition, plutonium
has a slightly higher propensity to capture thermal neutrons than
uranium. Therefore the efficacy of control rods is somewhat reduced,
and safety margins are lower. The additional demands on control
systems are largest for those plutonium fuels in which plutonium-239
content is highest, as in MOX fuel using weapon-grade plutonium.(9)
For these reasons, the MOX fuel assemblies should be placed away from
the control rods.

The higher average energy of the neutron spectrum of MOX also
increases the rate of radiation damage to structural materials in and
around the core. This could cause embrittlement of the reactor vessel
in the end, which is another factor for safety concerns.

#Danger of Losing Control of the Reactor Is Greater with MOX

Conventional LWRs are designed to decrease the reactivity when the
temperature rises. But when using Pu-239 as fuel, heating of the core
from an increase in reaction rate tends to increase the reaction rate
still further. This is called the positive temperature coefficient of
reactivity, meaning there is a danger of losing control of the reactor
by accelerated chain reaction of fissioning.(10)
-------------------------------
(1)"Han-Genpatu Demae Shimasu," Jinzaburo Takagi (Nanatsumori-Shokan,
1993, p.216)
(2) Ibid. pp.216-217
(3)Draft Nonproliferation and Arms Control Assessment of
Weapons-Usable Fissile Material Storage and Plutonium Disposition.
Alternatives (US Department of Energy, October 1, 1996, p.93)
(4)"Options for Plutonium," by E.R. Merz(Research Center Julich) for
the International Seminar on MOX Fuel (June, 1996, UK)
(5)Ibid
(6)Ibid note (1) p.218
(7)"Disposition of Separated Plutonium" Frans Berkhout, Frank von
Hippel, et.al. (Science and Global Security, 1993 Vol.3, p.177)
(8)"Management and Disposition of Excess Weapons Plutonium,
Reactor-Related Options (National Academy of Sciences, 1995,p.41)
(9) Ibid
(10)Ibid. p.42
==============

2. Will MOX Option Really Eliminate Plutonium?

Three options for the disposition of "excess" plutonium are
considered. They are the "reactor option," burning it as MOX fuel in
reactors; "immobilization", mixing plutonium with highly radioactive
fission products and glassifying it into logs for geological disposal;
and "deep borehole," burying plutonium deep enough so that it will be
unretrievable.

The proponents of the reactor option using MOX fuel often say that the
immobilization & the deep borehole options will merely put the
plutonium underground and will not eliminate plutonium. They claim
that the only way to eliminate plutonium is to burn it in reactors.
But this is misleading. It can only be eliminated by repeatedly
reprocessing the spent MOX fuel, & reusing the separated plutonium.
But plutonium from reprocessed MOX spent fuel is degraded in quality &
cannot be used as fuel. The scale of effort required to overcome the
economics & the technological difficulties is overwhelming.

The objective of burning excess plutonium in reactors is to convert
the weapons-grade plutonium into spent fuel, contaminated with other
highly radioactive fission products so that it will be difficult to
retrieve plutonium without reprocessing. This is called the "spent
fuel standard." But even if it becomes "spent fuel standard,"
plutonium could be retrieved by reprocessing, & studies have shown
that nuclear bombs could be made from such separated "reactor-grade"
plutonium.(11)

The real amount of plutonium will decrease by half by burning it as
MOX fuel in LWRs. The MOX fuel starts with 4% plutonium & 96%
uranium-238. By the end of one fuel cycle, 2% plutonium will remain in
the spent MOX fuel together with 94% uranium & 4% fission
products.(12) According to National Academy of Sciences, out of the 50
tons of "excess" weapons plutonium, a substantial amount of plutonium
would remain in the spent MOX fuel, between 10 to 40 tons(13)
depending on how long the fuel remains in the reactor core and the
percentage of MOX the core use.
------------------------
(11) Draft Nonproliferation And Arms Control Assessment of
Weapons-Usable Fissile Material Storage & Plutonium Disposition
Alternatives (US Department of Energy, October 1, 1996, pp.34-36)
(12)Notes by Dr. Arjun Makhijani (IEER, November 20, 1996)
(13)Management and Disposition of Excess Weapons Plutonium (National
Academy of Sciences, 1994, p.155)
=============

3. Impacts on Radioactive Waste Management

MOX spent fuel contains more fission products than uranium spent fuel.
The important factor in managing spent fuel is the heat generation
caused by the highly radioactive fission products.
Since spent MOX fuel contains much more fission products, the heat
generation from MOX spent fuel is twice as high as that of spent
uranium fuel after 10 years & three times as high after 100 years.(14)

What this means is that less spent MOX fuel could be put in a limited
repository site, leading to the necessity of more or larger repository
sites. Or, longer periods of centuries for interim storage would be
necessary. Because of the existence of more plutonium, there is a
criticality concern for geologic
repository, & requires separate licenses for disposal. This means
additional costs & delays. In other words, spent MOX fuel disposal
will require more space, more time, & more substantial costs.

Another typical argument proponents of plutonium "recycling" raise is
that the extent of uranium mining, milling, conversion, enrichment and
fabrication will be reduced, & thus curb the amount of related
radioactive waste as a whole. This argument ignores the additional
waste produced by fabricating MOX fuel, burning in LWRs and the
effects of making spent MOX fuel disposal more difficult, not to
forget the huge waste produced by reprocessing (which is unnecessary
only in the case of disposition of weapons plutonium).
-----------------------------
(14)"The MOX Industry or The Civilian Use of Plutonium," C.
Kueppers & M. Sailer (IPPNW, 1994, p.64)
=====================

4. The Health and Environmental Effects of the Use of MOX

#Specific Dangers of Plutonium

Plutonium does not exist in the natural environment, and is only
produced in nuclear reactors. It is known as one of the most toxic
elements. It emits high energy alpha radiation, & has harmful
biological effects.

Alpha radiation has a very short range but very intense ionization
power. If exposed on the surface of the skin, the skin works as a
[...]

#Dangers of Resuspension in the Environment

In the event of a contamination of the environment with plutonium, the
whirling up & inhalation of plutonium particles, known as
resuspension, plays an important role.
If there is a road traffic, building work or cleaning work at the
plutonium contaminated site, plutonium can enter the body through the
respiratory tract. Generally, the more whirled up, the greater the
dose intake per quantity of plutonium on the ground.
If there is fire, & plutonium becomes airborne into fine aerosol
particles, plutonium contamination of the environment will extend to a
far larger scale, landing on ground, Contaminating a vast wider area.
Plutonium remains effective over very long periods affecting the
health of the people and the environment.(16)

#Accident Scenario When Burning MOX

Accidents involving overheating & meltdown are possible in any nuclear
reactors. In such accidents, not only would readily volatile noble
gases, like iodine and caesium be released to the environment, but a
small portion of the actinides, including plutonium and neptunium
would be released.
As the activity of the actinides is substantially higher in the case
of MOX, the consequences of such severe accidents become more serious.

When MOX fuels are used, the probability of having such serious
accidents or trouble would increase due to the high content of
plutonium in the fuel.
Even if an accident is not a serious one, it could become serious
since even a small portion of the inventory of actinides released to
the environment could cause significant radiological consequences.

According to a comparative analysis of possible on sequences of a core
meltdown accident in the German Kruemmel nuclear power plant with and
without the use of MOX fuel(17):
*The radiation exposure from inhalation of radioactive materials
during the passage of the radioactive cloud is higher by several dozen
percent than if uranium fuel elements were exclusively used.
*Radiation exposure through the route of inhalation of remobilized
long-lived actinide isotopes is more than doubled.
*The land areas to become out of use by long-term contamination
increases as the resuspension pathway is a limiting factor and the
greater part of the dose resulting from the pathway comes from the
actinides.(18)

#Accidents at Fabrication Plants

Accidents at MOX fuel fabrication plants have occurred. In June, 1991,
the storage bunker of the MOX fuel fabrication plant in Hanau, Germany
was contaminated with MOX. It occurred after the rupture of a foil for
container packaging in the course of an in-plant transportation
process. Five workers were exposed to plutonium. This accident was the
main reason the fabrication plant at Hanau was shut down.(19)

In November, 1992, a rod was broken through a handling error and MOX
dust released during the mounting of MOX fuel rods to fuel assemblies
in the fuel fabrication facility adjoining the MOX facility in Dessel,
Belgium.(20)

In event of such accidents, if the International Commission on
Radiological Protection (ICRP) recommendations for general public
exposure were adhered to, only about 1 mg of plutonium may be released
from a MOX facility to the environment. As a comparison, in uranium
fabrication facility, 2kg (2,000,000mg)of uranium could be released in
the same radiation exposure. A 1 mg release of plutonium from a
processing process can easily happen from various smaller
incidents.(21)

#Worker Hazards

The National Academy of Sciences concludes that the main environment,
safety and health related issues in weapons plutonium disposition that
needs special attention with the addition of weapons plutonium is the
occupational risk from fuel preparation. (22)

Because plutonium is more radioactive than uranium, greater safety
concern is required when handling the material in whatever way. The
ICRP sets a standard for occupational exposure to radiation at 100 mSv
over 5 years, with a maximum of 50 mSv in any one year. If you
interpret this in comparison for workers at an uranium fuel
fabrication plant with MOX fuel fabrication plant workers, the
standards for protection against inhalation are roughly two Million
times stricter in plutonium processing than in uranium processing.(23)

Another factor is the gamma radiation exposure which comes from
americium, which accumulates as plutonium decays into americium as
time lapses. Gamma radiation penetrates through almost anything, so it
is very difficult to protect workers from this radiation.
----------------------------
(15)"The MOX Industry or The Civilian Use of Plutonium," C.
Kueppers & M. Sailer (IPPNW,1994,pp.16-19)
(16)Ibid
(17)"The Consequences of Severe Accidents in the Kruemmel Nuclear
Power Plant for the Territory of the City of Hamburg & the
Effects of Disaster Control Measures (Oko Institut, April 1992)
(18)Ibid. note (15), pp.48-50
(19) Ibid note (15) p.40
(20) Ibid.
(21) Ibid.
(22)"Management & Disposition of Excess Weapons Plutonium,
Reactor-Related Options"(National Academy of Sciences, 1995,
p.97)
(23)Ibid. note (15) p.38
================
NEWS BRIEFS
G7 Paris Summit Report

On October 28-31, government officials and experts of the G7 countries
plus Russia, Belgium, Switzerland, International Atomic Energy Agency
(IAEA) and European Commission gathered in Paris & discussed military
plutonium disposition options. The delegations included nuclear fuel
cycle companies such as COGEMA of France, BNFL of UK, Belgonucleaire
of Belgium, Atomic Energy of Canada Limited, SIEMENS of Germany, &
utilities such as Tokyo Electric of Japan, and Nordostschweizerische
Kraftwerke AG of Switzerland.
They concluded that both burning in reactors (MOX) & immobilization
should be pursued in parallel and they are not mutually exclusive. The
proposal from Russia, Germany & France to build a pilot scale MOX
fabrication plant in Russia is said to be close to fruition & welcomed
by the participants including US.

However, it was stressed by the US that the new MOX fabrication
facility should not be used for any other purposes except for the
disposition mission and that the spent MOX fuel not be recycled. The
US maintained that it can support a large-scale Russian MOX program
"only on the basis that it's not part of a reprocessing economy in
Russia." Russia was obviously adamant in refusing these conditions
stating that they did not want to accept any position that could be
seen as restricting their options in the future.

The New York Times reported on November 22 that the US DOE is ready to
announce the Record of Decision to choose the reactor option. On
November 12, the Japanese press reported Japan will cooperate in the
construction of a MOX fabrication plant in Russia, as the US have
approved of the plan as well.(24) The domino effect of endorsing the
"reactor option" is already starting. But as the New York Times
concluded, the "decisive battle will take place years from now, in
localities with electric companies that agree to accept mixed oxide
fuels."

(Sources: Nuclear Fuel 11/4/96, Nucleonics Week 11/7/96, Spent Fuel
11/4/96) (24) Asahi Shimbun, Nov.12,1996, Denki (Electric) Shimbun,
Nov.12, 1996
---------------------------------------
Reprocessing Back in the US?

On November 12, Gregg Renkes, a staff director of the Senate Natural
Resources Committee of the United States, said during a panel
discussion at the American Nuclear Society Convention that a provision
advocating overseas reprocessing of US waste will be included in the
Comprehensive nuclear waste legislation to be introduced in the 105th
Congress (beginning in early 1997). Spent nuclear fuel and high level
radioactive waste are piling up at reactor sites as well as DOE
weapons facilities in the US. Renkes claimed that the waste problem US
faces today is the result of an "ostrich nuclear policy," keeping
heads in the sand, ignoring that the so-called "nuclear fuel cycle
back-end policy" is "broken."

A reprocessing option was introduced as vague language in the Senate
Waste Bill S1271 of 1995. As an "Emergency Relief" measure, if a
utility "has exhausted its existing on-site storage capacity," the
utility could contract with "entities qualified to provide interim
storage and conditioning." The euphemistic term "conditioning" means
"reprocessing." However, when S1271 was revised to S1936 in the early
summer of 1996, the Emergency Relief provision was dropped. S1936
passed the Senate on July 31, 1996. The House version of the same bill
contained no reprocessing language. But under the threat of a
Presidential veto, the Republican leadership in the House declined to
push this bill through in the election year. As a result, there is no
legislation for interim storage at the moment.

(Sources: Nuclear Fuel 7/15/96, Nucleonics Week 11/14/96, "US
High-level Waste Management Policy and the Reprocessing Option" by
Gregg Renkes, "Long Battle Over Yucca Site May Be Coming to a Close,"
Government & Commerce, November 18, 1995)
--------------------

Plutonium Inventory of the World, Update

At the Reprocessing Working Group meeting held on October 4-5, in
Washington, DC, Dr. Frans Berkhout of the University of Sussex in
England gave the latest figures on world plutonium inventory. It will
be announced in the new version of the "World Inventory of Plutonium
and Highly Enriched Uranium 1992"(25) scheduled to be published in
January 1997.

According to Dr. Berkhout, the military stockpile is 250 tons,
whereas the civilian plutonium is 990 tons as of end of 1995. Of the
civilian plutonium, 800 tons is in spent fuel, 141 tons separated and
stockpiled, and 49 tons recycled. Of the 49 tons recycled, 21 tons is
in fast reactors and 28 tons in light water reactors in the MOX
programs.

(25)"Plutonium &+ Highly Enriched Uranium 1996: World Inventories,
Capabilities and Policies," Oxford University Press/Stockholm
International Peace Research Institute, 1997
Information Center in Tokyo. In lack of a comprehensive in-depth
assessment focused on MOX use in LWRs, the project is intended to be
the first such independent, comprehensive study on MOX. The experts
include J. Takagi (Japan), M. Schneider(France), I. Hokimoto (Japan),
M. Sailer (Germany) and F. Barnaby(UK). The interim report was
published on October 26, 1996 in Kyoto, Japan. The report is available
from CNIC (Tel:81-3-5330-9520, Fax:81-3-5330-9530,
E-mail:cnic-jp@po.iijnet.or.jp).
please contact Yurika Ayukawa at 202-898-0150 Ext.226, fax
202-898-0172, or e-mail yayukawa@igc.apc.org>.
---
CRITICAL, A MUST KNOW

GOOGLE TITLES -

1) " AMERICA'S (AND WORLD'S) LEGAL SYSTEM, LAW - Wesdancin "

2) "30 CRITICAL FACTS KEPT SECRET THAT ENSLAVES THE AMERICAN
PUBLIC..Wesdancin"

REFERRED TO AS -- "30 Little Known Facts about America"
Written by Thomas Costanzo, Date: 07-17-2009, Subject: B.O.R.G.

**** 30 Little Known Facts about America - youtube *(Youtube search if
Video Does Not Appear)
link....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klwWcp9eiPw&feature=player_embedded

The documents listed below, plus hundreds more & numerous Essays
explaining what has happened to this World are available on Disks for
FREE. The documents are not secret. They are all on the Public Record.
All of the Cases and Documents listed below are on the Disks so you
can see them for yourself. Just contact me (Nicole Terry) & I will be
glad to send them to you. Nicole Terry PH: 717-497-5231
What would happen to someone who played a major role in the discovery
and publication of the following facts?
** (Now) 40 Little Secrets That Enslaves Americans (This is Everyone
In Every World Wide Country !!!!)

1. The IRS is not a U.S. Government Agency. It is an Agency of the
IMF. (Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE
U.S.D.C.D.I., Public Law 94-564, Senate Report 94-1148 pg. 5967,
Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391.)

2. The IMF is an Agency of the UN. (Blacks Law Dictionary 6th Ed. Pg.
816)

3. The U.S. Has not had a Treasury since 1921. (41 Stat. Ch.214 pg.
654)

4. The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF. (Presidential Documents Volume
29-No.4 pg. 113, 22 U.S.C. 285-288)

5. The United States does not have any employees because there is no
longer a United States. No more reorganizations. After over 200 years
of operating under bankruptcy its finally over. (Executive Order
12803) Do not personate one of the creditors or share holders or you
will go to Prison.18 U.S.C. 914

6. The FCC, CIA, FBI, NASA & all of the other alphabet gangs were
never part of the United States government. Even though the "US
Government" held shares of stock in the various Agencies. (U.S. V.
Strang , 254 US 491, Lewis v. US, 680 F.2d, 1239)

7. Social Security Numbers are issued by the UN through the IMF. The
Application for a Social Security Number is the SS5 form. The
Department of the Treasury (IMF) issues the SS5 not the Social
Security Administration. The new SS5 forms do not state who or what
publishes them, the earlier SS5 forms state that they are Department
of the Treasury forms. You can get a copy of the SS5 you filled out by
sending form SSA-L996 to the SS Administration. (20 CFR chapter 111,
subpart B 422.103 (b) (2) (2) Read the cites above)

8. There are no Judicial courts in America & there has not been since
1789. Judges do not enforce Statutes and Codes. Executive
Administrators enforce Statutes and Codes. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464,
Keller v. PE 261 US 428, 1 Stat. 138-178)

9. There have not been any Judges in America since 1789. There have
just been Administrators. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464, Keller v. PE 261 US
428 1Stat. 138-178)

10. According to the GATT you must have a Social Security number.
House Report (103-826)

11. We have One World Government, One World Law & a One World Monetary
System. (Get the Disks)

12. The UN is a One World Super Government. (Get the Disks)

13. No one on this planet has ever been free. This planet is a Slave
Colony. There has always been a One World Government. It is just that
now it is much better organized & has changed its name as of 1945 to
the United Nations. (Get the Disks)

14. New York City is defined in the Federal Regulations as the United
Nations. Rudolph Gulliani stated on C-Span that "New York City was the
capital of the World" and he was correct. (20 CFR chapter 111, subpart
B 422.103 (b) (2) (2)

15. Social Security is not insurance or a contract, nor is there a
Trust Fund. (Helvering v. Davis 301 US 619, Steward Co. V. Davis 301
US 548.)

16. Your Social Security check comes directly from the IMF which is an
Agency of the UN. (Look at it if you receive one. It should have
written on the top left United States Treasury.)

17. You own no property, slaves can't own property. Read the Deed to
the property that you think is yours. You are listed as a Tenant.
(Senate Document 43, 73rd Congress 1st Session)

18. The most powerful court in America is not the United States
Supreme Court but, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. (42 Pa.C.S.A.
502)

19. The Revolutionary War was a fraud. See (22, 23 and 24)

20. The King of England financially backed both sides of the
Revolutionary war. (Treaty at Versailles July 16, 1782, Treaty of
Peace 8 Stat 80)

21. You can not use the Constitution to defend yourself because you
are not a party to it. (Padelford Fay & Co. v. The Mayor and Alderman
of The City of Savannah 14 Georgia 438, 520)

22. America is a British Colony !!! (THE UNITED STATES IS A
CORPORATION, NOT A LAND MASS & IT EXISTED BEFORE THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR
& THE BRITISH TROOPS DID NOT LEAVE UNTIL 1796.) Respublica v. Sweers 1
Dallas 43, Treaty of Commerce 8 Stat 116, The Society for Propagating
the Gospel, &c. V. New Haven 8 Wheat 464, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80,
IRS Publication 6209, Articles of Association October 20, 1774.)

23. Britain is owned by the Vatican. (Treaty of 1213)

24. The Pope can abolish any law in the United States. (Elements of
Ecclesiastical Law Vol.1 53-54)

25. A 1040 form is for tribute paid to Britain. (IRS Publication 6209)

26. The Pope claims to own the entire planet through the laws of
conquest & discovery. (Papal Bulls of 1455 and 1493)

27. The Pope has ordered the genocide & enslavement of millions of
people.(Papal Bulls of 1455 and 1493)

28. The Popes laws are obligatory on everyone. (Bened. XIV., De Syn.
Dioec, lib, ix., c. vii., n. 4. Prati, 1844)(Syllabus, prop 28, 29,
44)

29. We are slaves & own absolutely nothing not even what we think are
our children.(Tillman v. Roberts 108 So. 62, Van Koten v. Van Koten
154 N.E. 146, Senate Document 43 & 73rd Congress 1st Session,
Wynehammer v. People 13 N.Y. REP 378, 481)

30. Military Dictator George Washington divided the States (Estates)
into Districts. (Messages and papers of the Presidents Vo 1, pg. 99.
Webster's 1828 dictionary for definition of Estate.)

31." The People" does not include you & me. (Barron v. Mayor & City
Council of Baltimore. 32 U.S. 243)

32. The United States Government was not founded upon Christianity.
(Treaty of Tripoli 8 Stat 154.)

33. It is not the duty of the police to protect you. Their job is to
protect the Corporation & arrest code breakers. Sapp v. Tallahasee,
348 So. 2nd. 363, Reiff v. City of Philadelphia, 477 F.Supp. 1262,
Lynch v. N.C. Dept of Justice 376 S.E. 2nd. 247.

34. Everything in the "United States" is For Sale: roads, bridges,
schools, hospitals, water, prisons airports etc. I wonder who bought
Klamath lake. Did anyone take the time to check? (Executive Order
12803)

35. We are Human capital. (Executive Order 13037)

36. The UN has financed the operations of the United States government
for over 50 years & now owns every man, women and child in America.
The UN also holds all of the Land in America in Fee Simple. (Get the
Disks for the Essay & Documents.)

37. The good news is we don't have to fulfill "our" fictitious
obligations. You can discharge a fictitious obligation with another's
fictitious obligation. (Get the Disks)

38. The depression & World War II were a total farce. The United
States & various other companies were making loans to others all over
the World during the Depression. The building of Germany's
infrastructure in the 1930&#8242;s including the Railroads was
financed by the United States. That way those who call themselves
"Kings," "Prime Ministers," & Furor." etc could sit back & play a game
of chess using real people. Think of all of the Americans, Germans
etc. who gave their lives thinking they were defending their Countries
which didn't even exist. The millions of innocent people who died for
nothing. Isn't it obvious why Switzerland is never involved in these
fiascos? That is where the "Bank of International Settlements" is
located.Wars are manufactured to keep your eye off the ball. You have
to have an enemy to keep the illusion of "Government" in place.

39. The "United States" did not declare Independence from Great
Britain or King George. (Get the Disks for Documents and Essay.)

40. Guess who owns the UN? The disks have many more cites including
Hundreds of Documents to verify the 40 statements above and numerous
other facts. The Disks also include numerous Essays written by Stephen
Ames & several other people that fully explain the 40 above mentioned
facts. The Disks will clear up any confusion & answer any questions
that you may have. The cites listed above are only the tip of the
iceberg. Also included on the Disks are several hundred legal
definitions because without them it is next to impossible for the
non-lawyer to understand many of the Documents. Simple words such as
"person" "citizen" "people" "or" "nation" "crime" "charge" "right"
"statute" "preferred" "prefer" "constitutor" "creditor" "debtor"
"debit" "discharge" "payment" 'law" "United States" etc, do not mean
what most of us think because we were never taught the legal
definitions of the proceeding words. The illusion is much larger than
what is cited above.

* There is no use in asking an Attorney about any of the above
because: "His first duty is to the courts...not to the client." U.S.v
Franks D.C.N.J. 53F.2d 128. "Clients are also called "wards of the
court" in regard to their relationship with their attorneys."Spilker
v. Hansin, 158 F.2d 35,
58U.S.App.D.C. 206. Wards of court. Infants and persons of unsound
mind. Davis Committee v. Lonny, 290 Ky. 644, 162 S.W.2d 189, 190. Did
you get that?

****An Attorneys first duty is not to you and when you have an
Attorney you are either considered insane or an infant.

(( GOOGLE / YOUTUBE SEARCH TITLES
YOUTUBE SEARCH IF VIDEO DOESN'T APPEAR))

1) THE UNITED STATES IS STILL A BRITISH COLONY !!!
The Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction!
http://www.atgpress.com/inform/indexinf.htm
http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/world/essays.htm
http://www.gnosticliberationfront.com/you_are_all_slaves.htm
2) " ROTHSCHILDS OWN YOU !!! ( De Rothschilds Are More Powerful !!!!)
(Youtube Search If Video Doesn't Appear) Why you are a slave.
Rothschild's own you! End The FED!
* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrJjpTCbxyo
3) " AMERICA WAS BANKRUPT SINCE 1933 JAMES TRAFFICANT (CONGRESSMAN) "
LINK...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek_3X2ONCx0&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL2EA73033264C6A74
4) " THE US IS A CORPORATION SHIPWRECK ON THE SEA OF SOULS AMERICAN
HAVE NO CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS TO PROTECT THEM. AMERICANS ARE
CONSIDERED PROPERTY OF THE CORPORATION..."AMERICA"
* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVsMUpPgdT0
*) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk78mrTypA0
*) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCaldHx2z1k
*) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZzgGdxYGR0

**CRITICAL**

1) "California state Congressmen ask DHS about 2 BILLION ROUNDS OF
AMMO STOCKPILE"
(( TO TAKE THE GUNS AWAY FROM LAW ABIDING PEOPLE AND TO TAKE OVER
AMERICA )) Mar 22, 2013 - According to the letter, the DHS's purchases
have contributed to the ongoing.. DHS Buys 200,000 More Rounds Of
Ammo,Over 1.6 Billion Total.. the company supplying the ammunition to
DHS and ICE and although the agencies .... Add to this perplexing
outré purchase of ammo, DHS now is showing off ...
2) "Bombshell: Rod Class gets FOURTH Administrative Ruling "Gov't
Offices are Vacant"- All Gov't Officials are "Private Contractors"
10/14/2012
**** Rod Class has now received FOUR Administrative Rulings that prove
what many of us have felt to be truth: What you think is government;
what you think are legitimate Government
Officials/Senators/Congressman/Policeman/Governors/Tax Collectors,
etc. ARE NOTHING MORE THAN PRIVATE CONTRACTORS, EXTORTING MONEY FROM
AMERICAN CITIZENS & FAILING TO PAY OFF THE PUBLIC DEBT AS TEY ARE
INSTRUCTED TO DO BY THE 1933 BANKRUPTCY..(Every World Country Is Under
This U.C.C. = Intl. Maritime Law > Cannon Law) ****
3) CRITICAL - MUST KNOW! - "Organizational chart of the Rothschild
Occupational Government..Wesdancin" ( Federal Reserve, CIA, IRS, Legal
System, Law Enforcement, Etc., ALL OWNED & CONTROLLED BY THE
ROTHSCHILD'S).
4) "THE "BIRTH CERTIFICATE" MAKES A PERSON PROPERTY OF THE CORPORATION
(AMERICA) -- SINCE THE ACT OF 1871 / MARSHAL LAW / HOMELAND SECURITY
ORGANIZATIONS ORDERED 425 MILLION .40 HOLLOW POINT / ORDERED 175
MILLION MILITARY .223 BULLETS, FEMA CAMPS IN FULL OPERATION,
GUILLOTINES ON AMERICAN SOIL, MORE..FROM TOP EX JESUITS, EX
ILLUMINATI, ETC.( MOTHERS, WOMEN, FATHERS, MEN, GRANDPARENTS, ALL) (
ATT. WHITE HATS, WHITE DRAGON SOCIETY, AWAKENED "THINK TANK" MEMBERS,
..) Updated April 1,2012..WESDANCIN "
----

** CRITICAL **

** GOOGLE / YOUTUBE **CRITICAL INFO **

1)"38 LEVELS ABOVE TOP SECRET-"COSMIC" Youtube
((Advanced Intelligence, Unidentified Flying Objects, "Partilization",
N.R.O.(National Reconnaissance Org., A.I.C.O.(Advanced Intelligence
Contact Org.))
2) "COSMIC ..THE ORION CONSPIRACY": YOUTUBE..
3) "!! WOW !! "MEGA SIZE" Space Craft (Henning Kemner
Videoed/Beepeeoildisaster)" Youtube
4) "!! Amazing !! Unidentified Flying Craft (by BeePeeOilDisaster)
TOPS" Youtube
5) "UFO's - U.S. Marines Using Night Vision In Iraq (You Haven't Seen
Anything Like this! Tops)" Youtube
6) " WILLIAM COOPER (Ex Naval Intel.) MAJESTIC MJ -12 "
7) " THE BIGGEST SECRET BY DAVID ICKE "
8) " BEHOLD A PALE HORSE"..BY WILLIAM COOPER (Ex Naval Intel., Top
Expert, Setup & Murdered For Exposing The Lies, Revealing The Truth) A
MUST KNOW!
9) "DRACO REPTILIAN CUBE DESTROYED - Tanaath Silver Legion Interview "
-Youtube
10) " ALPHA DRACONIAN, HYDRA (REPTILIAN) CUBE DESTROYED (CUBE -- 50
Kilometers x 50 Kilometers (31 Miles x 31 Miles) IN SIZE, Prisoners --
5,000, Tortured, 100,000 Elite Draco Soldiers, Fleet of 100 Ships,
Shielding The Size Of Pluto, Etc!!! Info) -- TOLEC & TANAATH Silver
Legion interview )(As Crazy As This Reads IT IS REAL (Tolec, Tanaath
Reported The Truth Many Times In The Past) -- (CRITICAL MESSAGE TO ALL
CHANNELERS -- Artificial Intelligence Sending DISINFORMATION
MESSAGES)...WESDANCIN "

(((( TO ALL NWO MEMBERS - WHAT YOU WERE PROMISED WITH THE TOTAL EARTH
DESTRUCTION
YOU WILL NOT, WILL NOT, BE PUT INTO AN ETERNAL BODY, YOU WILL NOT HAVE
A LIFE YOU ALWAYS DREAMED OF! YOU WERE LIED TO, AS YOU HAVE DONE TO
OTHERS. TO GAIN CONTROL, POWER, ETC.
YOU WERE & ARE ALL "NWO TOOLS"!! ))))

((CRITICAL INFORMATION ..FOR ALL PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY THE NWO MEMBERS
WHO WERE LIED TO AND USED AS TOOLS...))
*) Critical ...Alpha Draconis, Force their females to abandon their
newborns out into the harsh environment & leave them there to either
survive or die!
*) Critical ...Alpha Draconis's Soldiers will take the new born
babies, abandoned out in the harsh environment to be used for "war
games". If the baby survives, then that baby becomes a solider!
(( Critical Note...FROM NEW BORN ON...THE BABY IS IN A "SURVIVAL" MODE
FROM DAY ONE ))

** Critical Note...Alpha Draconis (Royalty, From The Alpha Draconis
Star System), Alpha Draconian, Referred To As "Dracos" Lower Class
>From Sirius B & Orion Star Systems)...They Don't care for Their :
Soldiers, Lower Class, Or Their Servants !
1) The Soldiers Are left Behind to die
2) Their War Craft, Leaks Radiation!! Has To Be Completely Retrofitted
EVERY 2 Years. THE SOLDIERS CAN ONLY SURVIVE 2 TO 3 ( Every 2 YEARS -
The War Craft Are Retrofitted) TERMS..THAT IS 4 TO 6 YEARS BEFORE THEY
ARE SO SICK THEY ARE WORTHLESS TO THE ALPHA DRACONIS.
3) As Tanaath Of Silver Legion Said (Top Elite Fighting Group) As Was
Reported Quote ' We WILL NOT EXPEND ANY ENERGY FOR MEMBERS & SERVANTS,
WE WILL BURN THEIR SOULS FOR EVERYTHING WE CAN GET FROM THEM (SOULS) '
!!!

(( CRITICAL - NWO MEMBERS - GET THIS TO YOUR NWO MEMBERS BEFORE ITS
TOO LATE! ))

**CRITICAL** GOOGLE LONG TITLES **
- THE BELOW ARTICLES HAVE GONE VIRAL AROUND THE WORLD...BECAUSE THEY
CONTAIN THE TRUE FACTS FROM TOP EX JESUITS, EX ILLUMINATI, TOP
INTELLIGENCE (BECAUSE OF THE CRITICAL NATURE OF FUKUSHIMA'S NUCLEAR
DISASTER, LOUISIANA SINK HOLE DISASTER THAT WILL COMPLETELY DEVASTATE
THE EARTH IF AN EXPLOSION OCCURS !!!

** CRITICAL READ # 1 BELOW FIRST...WHAT HAS BEEN KEPT FROM Us ** WE
HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT.. **

1) " !! CRITICAL INFORMATION-KEPT FROM THE GEN. PUBLIC - TANAATH
(SILVER LEGION FIGHTING NWO) INTERVIEW W/ VINCE MARTIN WHAT PUT US IN
THIS NWO HELL (AUDIO & TRANSCRIBED!), WE WERE SOLD OUT BY.. - 26,000
YEARS !!!!, TOLEC, ASCENSION 3D TO 5D, NWO UPDATE -- OVER 2 BILLION
"HOLLOW POINT" BULLETS MOST TO ALL CALIBERS, AUTO WEAPONS, FOREIGN
TROOPS IN AMERICA, ARMORED ..., RELIGION - "FEMALES, MALES WHO WANT TO
LIVE IN FREEDOM" - A MUST READ, THE TRUE FACTS !!, CUBE 31 MILES X 31
MILES, MULTI FUNCTION, DESTROYED (AUDIO & TRANSCRIPT) PRISON,....,
TANAATH SPECIAL OPERATIONS (AUDIO & TRANSCRIPT). BREAKING NEWS,
FUKUSHIMA NUCLEAR UPDATE, LOUISIANA SINK HOLE UPDATE, "LOOSH" NEGATIVE
ENERGY - FROM HUMAN, ANIMAL, ALL CARBON 12 BASED MATTER, ALPHA
DRACONIS, GREYS, ARCHONS, ETHEREAL LEECHES, !! HOW TO STOP THE ALPHA
DRACONIS, .. CUT OFF THEIR FOOD, "LOOSH" NEGATIVE ENERGY (Public
Understands "Loosh" Neg. Energy is Like One of or the Most Addictive,
Powerful, ....Illegal Drugs That They Will Kill their Own For), BLOOD
SUPPLY, HOW, MUST DO NOW TO STOP THIS HELLISH ALPHA DRACONIS NEW WORLD
ORDER !!!!, MORE..(MOTHERS, GRANDMOTHERS, WOMEN, FATHERS,
GRANDFATHERS, MEN, TEENS, ALL) ( WHITE HATS, THE WHITE DRAGON SOCIETY,
THE WHITE LOTUS SOCIETY, THE RED & GREEN SOCIETY, BRETHREN &
SISTERHOOD OF THE WHITE ROBE, DAUGHTERS OF THE PHOENIX, ACCOMPLISHED
505, ANGELS OF THE SEVEN SISTERS , KNIGHTS OF THE SILVER SWORD,
"GNOSTIC" ILLUMINATI , COMPUTER HACKERS, COMPUTER GENIUSES, — AWAKENED
: THINK TANK MEMBERS, SECRET & NON SECRET SOCIETIES, ASSOC. CLUBS, ..
(WOMEN & MEN), — AWAKENED PRIORY OF SION, KNIGHTS TEMPLAR, OPUS DEI,
KNIGHTS OF MALTA, "COUNCIL OF SHADOWS", - "LABRINTH GROUP",
"WINGMAKERS", .... ) ( - LOWEST LEVELS UP - AWAKENED : BLACK DRAGON
SOCIETY, TRIAD MEMBERS, YAKUZA, HASHASHIN, JESUITS (4TH VOW, "EXTREME
OATH OF THE JESUITS") & JESUIT, ETC. TRAINED WOMEN & MEN, WORLD
ALPHABET / SPY AGENCIES, NWO MEMBERS, ILLUMINATI (ALL BRANCHES),
ORGANIZED CRIME, STREET GANGS, MOTORCYCLE GANGS, SATANISTS, ETC. -
LOWEST LEVELS UP - !!!) UPDATED WED., MARCH 27, 2013
wesdancinfortruth.wordpress"

**** LOUISIANA SINK HOLE - 1.3 MILLION BARRELS++ OF LIQUID BUTANE
STORED IN UNDERGROUND SALT DOMES, OVER 18 MILLION BARRELS OF GAS
STORED NEAR BY, NEAR BY CAVERNS CONTAIN NUCLEAR WASTE (EPA ALLOWED
DUMPING), 15 NUCLEAR PLANTS LOCATED ON THE NEW MADRID FAULT LINE
(TECTONIC PLATE), GREAT LAKES NORTH OF THE NEW MADRID AREA..CONTAINING
OVER 6 QUADRILLION GALLONS OF WATER..PLUS OTHER LAKES, STREAMS,
BROOKS, ETC. FEEDING THE GREAT LAKES ..LOCATED 600 FT. ABOVE SEA
LEVEL...SOUTH...EX. NEW ORLEANS, AT ZERO ( 0 ) SEA LEVEL, DOMINO
EFFECT ..NUCLEAR EXPLOSION LETHAL RANGE...500 MILE DIAMETER ..EVERY
NUCLEAR PLANT WITHIN THE 500 MILE RANGE HIGH POSSIBILITY OF EXPLOSION,
OVER 140 MILLION PEOPLE BELOW THE GREAT LAKES..2010 SURVEY, HIGH
CONCENTRATION OF OIL, GAS, ELECTRICAL, PROPANE, Etc. LINES, PIPES,
Etc. CONNECTING WEST COAST TO EAST COAST...WITH OXYGEN, ACETYLENE,
ETC. GASES (Welding Supply, Etc. Companies) THROUGH OUT THE USA, +
WASTE COLLECTION, ETC. PLUS **THE GULF OIL DISASTER - HAS HUNDREDS OF
MILLIONS OF TONS OF METHYL HYDRATE APPROX. 5,000 FT. (2010 Reported)
WHERE THE GULF OIL WELL IS LOCATED, WHICH IS DRILLED NEAR OF ON THE
NEW MADRID FAULT LINE. WITH NOW WELL OVER BILLION/S OF GALLONS OF
HEAVY OIL ON THE GULF OF MEXICO FLOOR (800 mil.gal. reported 2010),
DISPERSED INTO THE OCEAN THAT POLLUTED THE OTHER WORLD OCEANS...WITH
METHANE BEING RELEASED, HELIUM IS PRESENT BY THIS GULF OIL
WELL...INDICATING RADIOACTIVE URANIUM, RADIOACTIVE STRONIUM...+ THE
RELEASED OF RADIOACTIVE IODINE 131, RADIOACTIVE IODINE 132, & OTHER
RADIOACTIVE MATERIALS..WHICH DECAYS INTO OTHER FORMS OF RADIOACTIVE
MATERIALS, + COREXIT OIL DISPERSANT..MILLIONS OF GALLONS USED (4 X
MORE TOXIC THAN OIL), THIS IS JUST A FRACTION OF WHAT WAS RELEASED &
THIS IS CONNECTED TO THE LOUISIANA SINK HOLE...AS SOME TOP EXPERTS
HAVE SAID.. ****

2) " Louisiana Sink Hole Explained — POSSIBLE HUGE CATASTROPHE — 100
HIROSHIMAS ( ABOVE NEW MADRID AREA ( TECTONIC PLATE FAULT LINE
TRAVELING FROM THE GULF AREA UP THROUGH THE NEW MADRID AREA OUT TO THE
EAST INTO THE ATLANTIC OCEAN -- GREAT LAKES (5) PLUS OTHER SMALLER
LAKES -- 600 FEET ABOVE SEA LEVEL -- OVER 6 QUADRILLION GALLONS OF
FRESH WATER,... -- NEW MADRID AREA = 15 NUCLEAR PLANTS ON FAULT LINES,
GAS LINE CONCENTRATION, MANY GAS FRACKING OPERATIONS = FRACTURING OF
ROCK, CHEMICALS USED IN GAS FRACKING PROCESS CONTAMINATED DRINKING
WATER, GAS POCKETS, RELEASED OIL LUBRICATING TECTONIC PLATES, ETC. --
NEW MADRID SOUTHERN END -- Ex. NEW ORLEANS AT 0 SEA LEVEL)
!!!)...WESDANCINFORTRUTH"

3) " BOB CHAPMAN: OBAMA'S ASSET HOLDER 'VANGUARD' SOLD BP STOCK WEEKS
BEFORE GULF OIL DISASTER (( Day 63: Obama To Earn Nearly $85 Million
>From Gulf Oil Disaster - Obama stands to make another $100 million
over the next 10 years!)) PLUS.. (I AM LOOKING ONLY FOR THE TRUTH TO
STOP THIS HELLISH NWO ( ATT: WHITE HATS, WHITE DRAGON ..WESDANCIN "

4) " DHS ORDERED 750 MILLION ROUNDS OF .40 CAL. BULLETS (& MILLIONS OF
OTHER CALIBERS) (250 MILLION + 450 MILLION+(Now) 750 MILLION = 1.450
BILLION .40 CAL. BULLETS !!! PLUS 175 MILLION .223 MILITARY BULLETS,
ARMORED PILL BOXES (FOR CHECK POINTS), ARMORED TANKS, ARMORED
VEHICLES, MILITARY (Black Operations) BLACK HELICOPTERS, MILITARY
EXPLOSIVES, OVER 30,000 DRONES IN MILITARY REPORTED, 800++ FEMA
(Death) Camps ( Chinese Guillotines -- New, Millions, Crematories At
Each, FEMA TRAINS W/ SHACKLES RETROFITTED -- OVER 1++ BILLION CONTRACT
ETC.)..WESDANCINFORTRUTH "

5) " !!! A CALL FOR HELP FROM WESDANCIN & FAMILY (UPDATED NOV. 12,
20102 ) TOLEC "COSMIC EVENT" UPDATE,!!!! INFORMATION " 2012 SEQUENCE
OF EVENTS" - ASCENSION 3D TO 5D - WESDANCINFORTRUTH "

.

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency