Research Discussion: Healthcare Shit Is Hitting The Fan ... Told Ya So ...

Healthcare Shit Is Hitting The Fan ... Told Ya So ...

=?UTF-8?B?SMOkZ2Fy?=
2013-05-05 12:14:22 EST
I know you think the C-Span Channel that broadcasts all those Congressional
hearings is boring, but really, you should have been around to watch the
Senate Finance Committee's hearing Wednesday on the Affordable Health Care
Insurance Oversight.

Alas, you haven't seen so many faces of misery since you watched Les
Miserable’s for three and a half hours ... and they were ALL Democrats. And
one of them, Senator Max Baucus, was the primary sponsor of Obamacare in the
Senate.

Now, try to follow me here because this gets pretty complicated. (It seems
that Nancy Pelosi was right; you have to pass Obamacare to find out what's
in it and the Democrats are now learning what the Republicans warned them
about. It's an unworkable mess that is throwing millions of Americans off
the health care rolls.

Apparently, tens of thousands of American employers began throwing workers
off their health care plans and opting to pay the much lower federal fine
for not offering health care for their workers. Thousands more are even now
converting their full time workers to part time workers by limiting working
hours per week to less than 30, in compliance with Obamacare rules.
Remember when Paul Ryan and the Republicans predicted employers would do
this? Remember when Democrats were warned that employers would move to save
operating expenses by moving their entire work force into federal healthcare
exchanges?

Now, these workers who have lost their health care benefits are busy trying
to sign up for state health care exchanges. (There are internet sites
available if your state has agreed to sign up to Obamacare).

However, when these American workers, soon to be without employee provided
health care, go to the Health Exchange to sign up, they are finding they are
not qualified. It seems that during the signup process, applicants are
required to fill in various income and benefit data, which then flows over
to IRS computers who then are to spit out what your premium costs will be
and how much federal tax credits you'll receive in order to receive
subsidies to help you afford health care premiums that are as much as 30%
more than you were paying under your employer’s plan!

Big Problem! The IRS is only allowing somewhere around 9% subsidy support
for Obamacare Healthcare Exchange premiums that are priced so much higher
than the worker was paying under his employer plan! (Surprise, Surprise!
Remember Republicans warning that forcing working Americans to pay for the
30 million leeches who pay nothing for their health care under Medicaid
would drive the premiums of working Americans higher?)

Second Big Problem! The IRS computers won't mate up with the Health Care
Exchange computers because the IRS computer system is obsolete! So when
workers try to sign up for Obamacare the IRS and the Health Exchanges are
telling applicants to go to hell.

And so fireworks really broke out at the Finance Committee hearings on
Obamacare Wednesday afternoon. Senator Max Baucus, (Dem), said, "how could
this happen? I'm hearing from my constituents that they and their families
have been left out in the cold and are without health care because the
Exchanges are not accepting them!" Quote from Senator Bill Nelson, (Dem),
Florida "my constituents are not going to be happy to hear this
administration failed to implement the necessary changes to accommodate
health care applicants ... someone has to pay for this!" Similar outrage
was professed by Senator Ron Wyden (Dem) from Oregon.

Sadly, Obama Program Director for the Health care Affordability Act was on
hand to lend testimony. All he could do was sympathize with his Democratic
buddies, saying that maybe the problems could be ironed out by the end of
2014 but could offer no ideas about how that could be done.

An Update ~~~ This morning a Harvard economics professor came on CNBC and
announced that, according to a federal study his group just completed, the
Health and Human Services Secretary is going to be forced to come back to
this same committee, hat in hand, and request $700 billion dollars more be
allocated to Obamacare just to pay for those automatically covered under
current federal programs.

Also, sadly, the Wall Street Journal reported that, in addition to the 30
million Americans not currently covered under Obamacare, we can expect tens
of millions more who will be left in the "no health care Twilight Zone;"
those who were doing just fine with their employee health care plan until
Obamacare was implemented this year. And many of those who were full time
employees working 40 hour weeks will find themselves deemed "part time
employees" and working less than 30 hours per week and unable to afford
Obama's premiums even if they could get through the application process.

And, as usual, while the non-working poor, and the rapidly declining middle
class will be out in the cold without any health care, the Medicaid/Welfare
leeches have no worry. They are covered by another $700 billion dollar pot
of gold Kathleen Sebelius, Secretary of Health and Human Services, will be
demanding from Congress soon.

The best argument against a Democracy is a five-minute conversation with the
average voter. ~~~ Winston Churchill

On May 5, 9:14 am, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
> of millions more who will be left in the "no health care Twilight Zone;"
> those who were doing just fine with their employee health care plan until
> Obamacare was implemented this year.  And many of those who were full time
> employees working 40 hour weeks will find themselves deemed "part time
> employees" and working less than 30 hours per week and unable to afford
> Obama's premiums even if they could get through the application process.
>
> And, as usual, while the non-working poor, and the rapidly declining middle
> class will be out in the cold without any health care, the Medicaid/Welfare
> leeches have no worry.  They are covered by another $700 billion dollar pot
> of gold Kathleen Sebelius, Secretary of Health and Human Services, will be
> demanding from Congress soon.
>
> The best argument against a Democracy is a five-minute conversation with the

You and Hitler had the exact same solution, by rounding up all those
unable to support his global domination plan, and simply getting rid
of all those too weak or sick to work.

Of course it was American and British rednecks exactly like yourself
that made it next to impossible for medical supplies and food to even
get to those work camps that you and your fellow oligarch banker
rednecks already knew existed from the very get-go, because your
relatives had been profiting all along from the loot Hitler and those
SS Nazis had been laundering through those banks owned and operated by
your pro-Zionist oligarch relatives.

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

< snipped to conserve virtual paper >

No, GuthBall ... we had a system that worked. Even though there we a lot of
uninsured people, there were no "neglected" people. Anyone who went to the
Emergency room got treatment.

It is useless cocksuckers like you who want to give the platinum treatment
to the undeserving deadbeats and rob those who actually work for a living to
pay for the Liberal deadbeats, who at onetime, just like the faggots still
are, were a minority, but the promise of something for nothing, given to
them in return for a vote for a Liberal sleazebag Congressman, emboldened
them to demand more and more. Nobody should be left untreated, but you lazy
fucks want it all, regardless of the havoc it wreaks upon the ever shrinking
productive population.

On May 5, 5:26 pm, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Brad Guth"  wrote in message

> < snipped to conserve virtual paper >
>
> No, GuthBall ... we had a system that worked.  Even though there we a lot of
> uninsured people, there were no "neglected" people.  Anyone who went to the
> Emergency room got treatment.
>
> It is useless cocksuckers like you who want to give the platinum treatment
> to the undeserving deadbeats and rob those who actually work for a living to
> pay for the Liberal deadbeats, who at onetime, just like the faggots still
> are, were a minority, but the promise of something for nothing, given to
> them in return for a vote for a Liberal sleazebag Congressman, emboldened
> them to demand more and more.  Nobody should be left untreated, but you lazy
> fucks want it all, regardless of the havoc it wreaks upon the ever shrinking
> productive  population.

Right, personal bankruptcy and otherwise fear of losing everything,
including their life for getting anywhere near a medical facility that
has a license to kill, as such was never a problem for anyone. You
and others of your ZNR oligarch mafia kind should be so proud of "we
had a system that worked", because it certainly worked for making
doctors, their technical staff and all the insurance agencies ultra
wealthy and perfectly free as a bird as long as their books were never
audited, because the fraud in such a terrific "system that worked" was
truly impressive.

The medical programs already in place as of before were entirely mafia
suited to serve white rednecks like yourself, that had enormous public-
funded and/or consumer-funded benefits plus COL perks built into their
job and retirement. There's actually 30% of Americans currently
uninsured or way under-insured, with many supposedly insured as having
enormous co-pay or deductibles that can easily run honest folks tens
of thousands per year. The ongoing corruption in pharmaceuticals is
none less than a full blown mafia that gets to extort as much as they
like. So, of course you and others of your kind should have been
perfectly good with that disparity system and its associated greed.

On May 5, 5:26 pm, H\ufffdgar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Brad Guth" wrote in message

> < snipped to conserve virtual paper >
>
> No, GuthBall ... we had a system that worked. Even though there we a lot
> of
> uninsured people, there were no "neglected" people. Anyone who went to the
> Emergency room got treatment.
>
> It is useless cocksuckers like you who want to give the platinum treatment
> to the undeserving deadbeats and rob those who actually work for a living
> pay for the Liberal deadbeats, who at onetime, just like the faggots still
> are, were a minority, but the promise of something for nothing, given to
> them in return for a vote for a Liberal sleazebag Congressman, emboldened
> them to demand more and more. Nobody should be left untreated, but you
> lazy
> fucks want it all, regardless of the havoc it wreaks upon the ever
> shrinking
> productive population.

Right, personal bankruptcy and otherwise fear of losing everything,
including their life for getting anywhere near a medical facility that
has a license to kill, as such was never a problem for anyone. You
and others of your ZNR oligarch mafia kind should be so proud of "we
had a system that worked", because it certainly worked for making
doctors, their technical staff and all the insurance agencies ultra
wealthy and perfectly free as a bird as long as their books were never
audited, because the fraud in such a terrific "system that worked" was
truly impressive.

The medical programs already in place as of before were entirely mafia
suited to serve white rednecks like yourself, that had enormous public-
funded and/or consumer-funded benefits plus COL perks built into their
job and retirement. There's actually 30% of Americans currently
uninsured or way under-insured, with many supposedly insured as having
enormous co-pay or deductibles that can easily run honest folks tens
of thousands per year. The ongoing corruption in pharmaceuticals is
none less than a full blown mafia that gets to extort as much as they
like. So, of course you and others of your kind should have been
perfectly good with that disparity system and its associated greed.

*** And 30% were un- or under insured before Obamacare ... I don't remember
seeing any of them dying on the sidewalk, but I did see them clogging up the
Emergency rooms, the un- or underinsured dopers, hoodlums, whores, thieves
and assorted human garbage, sporting knife and gun wounds and their faces
decorated with fist marks from barroom brawls. Yes, GuthBall, in order to
have health insurance you should have a job. A real job ... not hooking,
not dope pushing, not burglarizing and not robbing shoppers in parking lots
and lastly, not fixing leaky boats for under-the-table compensation. You
losers were scum then and you are scum now. Just because the head Nigger
tells you differently, to get your vote, doesn't make it so.

On May 6, 6:41 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]
> like.  So, of course you and others of your kind should have been
> perfectly good with that disparity system and its associated greed.
>
> *** And 30% were un- or under insured before Obamacare ... I don't remember
> seeing any of them dying on the sidewalk, but I did see them clogging up the
> Emergency rooms, the un- or underinsured dopers, hoodlums, whores, thieves
> and assorted human garbage, sporting knife and gun wounds and their faces
> decorated with fist marks from barroom brawls.  Yes, GuthBall, in order to
> have health insurance you should have a job.  A real job ... not hooking,
> not dope pushing, not burglarizing and not robbing shoppers in parking lots
> and lastly, not fixing leaky boats for under-the-table  compensation. You
> losers were scum then and you are scum now. Just because the head Nigger
> tells you differently, to get your vote, doesn't make it so.

Your ZNR/oligarch approved dogma is noted, as is the collateral damage
of your mutually perpetrated cold-war era and the multiple proxy wars
during and ever since.

G=EMC^2
2013-05-07 11:03:58 EST
On May 6, 9:52 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > *** And 30% were un- or under insured before Obamacare ... I don't remember
> > seeing any of them dying on the sidewalk, but I did see them clogging up the
> > Emergency rooms, the un- or underinsured dopers, hoodlums, whores, thieves
> > and assorted human garbage, sporting knife and gun wounds and their faces
> > decorated with fist marks from barroom brawls.  Yes, GuthBall, in order to
> > have health insurance you should have a job.  A real job ... not hooking,
> > not dope pushing, not burglarizing and not robbing shoppers in parking lots
> > and lastly, not fixing leaky boats for under-the-table  compensation. You
> > losers were scum then and you are scum now. Just because the head Nigger
> > tells you differently, to get your vote, doesn't make it so.
>
> Your ZNR/oligarch approved dogma is noted, as is the collateral damage
> of your mutually perpetrated cold-war era and the multiple proxy wars

Since Febuary I have been in and out of the Cooley Hospital. Last week
I saw3 5 doctors this week I will again be at the hospital for more
tests. Things are better only seeing 4 doctors by Friday. Seems they
want to keep this bird going. I pay a small part,but I could save USA
tons of money by going over the Falls next month when the water will
be warmer. Today in Easthampton it will hit 80 WOW Trt\eBert

On May 7, 8:03 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 6, 9:52 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On May 6, 6:41 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Right, personal bankruptcy and otherwise fear of losing everything,
> > > including their life for getting anywhere near a medical facility that
> > > has a license to kill, as such was never a problem for anyone.  You
> > > and others of your ZNR oligarch mafia kind should be so proud of "we
> > > had a system that worked", because it certainly worked for making
> > > doctors, their technical staff and all the insurance agencies ultra
> > > wealthy and perfectly free as a bird as long as their books were never
> > > audited, because the fraud in such a terrific "system that worked" was
> > > truly impressive.
>
> > > The medical programs already in place as of before were entirely mafia
> > > suited to serve white rednecks like yourself, that had enormous public-
> > > funded and/or consumer-funded benefits plus COL perks built into their
> > > job and retirement.  There's actually 30% of Americans currently
> > > uninsured or way under-insured, with many supposedly insured as having
> > > enormous co-pay or deductibles that can easily run honest folks tens
> > > of thousands per year.  The ongoing corruption in pharmaceuticals is
> > > none less than a full blown mafia that gets to extort as much as they
> > > like.  So, of course you and others of your kind should have been
> > > perfectly good with that disparity system and its associated greed.
>
> > > *** And 30% were un- or under insured before Obamacare ... I don't remember
> > > seeing any of them dying on the sidewalk, but I did see them clogging up the
> > > Emergency rooms, the un- or underinsured dopers, hoodlums, whores, thieves
> > > and assorted human garbage, sporting knife and gun wounds and their faces
> > > decorated with fist marks from barroom brawls.  Yes, GuthBall, in order to
> > > have health insurance you should have a job.  A real job ... not hooking,
> > > not dope pushing, not burglarizing and not robbing shoppers in parking lots
> > > and lastly, not fixing leaky boats for under-the-table  compensation. You
> > > losers were scum then and you are scum now. Just because the head Nigger
> > > tells you differently, to get your vote, doesn't make it so.
>
> > Your ZNR/oligarch approved dogma is noted, as is the collateral damage
> > of your mutually perpetrated cold-war era and the multiple proxy wars
> > during and ever since.
>
> Since Febuary I have been in and out of the Cooley Hospital. Last week
> I saw3 5 doctors this week I will again be at the hospital for more
> tests. Things are better only seeing 4 doctors by Friday.  Seems they
> want to keep this bird going. I pay a small part,but I could save USA
> tons of money by going over the Falls next month when the water will
> be warmer.  Today in Easthampton it will hit 80 WOW   Trt\eBert

Our Hagar thinks the medical mafia can charge government and
individuals as much as they like, even if no actual services or
medications had been provided, and apparently they can double-dip as
often as they like by simply double billing which is relatively simple
for them, especially doable when they get to police themselves and the
feds do practly nothing to moderate or even review this policy. In my
book that's full-blown treason, but in Hagar's book it's just good old
ZNR/GOP redneck business as usual.

On 5/7/2013 12:50 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

> Our Hagar thinks the medical mafia can charge government and
> individuals as much as they like, even if no actual services or
> medications had been provided, and apparently they can double-dip as
> often as they like by simply double billing which is relatively simple
> for them, especially doable when they get to police themselves and the
> feds do practly nothing to moderate or even review this policy. In my
> book that's full-blown treason, but in Hagar's book it's just good old
> ZNR/GOP redneck business as usual.

Brad.. No offense, but you're bat shit crazy. You know that, right?