Research Discussion: An Interview With Johnny Sands, Aliens, Extraterrestrials, Real M.I.B.

An Interview With Johnny Sands, Aliens, Extraterrestrials, Real M.I.B.
Posts: 13

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Sir Gilligan Horry
2013-05-05 04:14:58 EST
An Interview With Johnny Sands, Aliens, Extraterrestrials, Real M.I.B.

"UFO Hunters - The Silencers - 2_5"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRXp672nKVE

Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A

http://forteanswest.com/wordpress-mu/nevadalowfi/2009/07/23/an-interview-with-johnny-sands/


" An Interview With Johnny Sands

Singer, Songwriter, Stuntman, Native American, and an Alien and MIB
Eyewitness!

By Brent Raynes

Johnny Sands gives the following abbreviated autobiographical
description of himself (as it appears on his site:
www.myspace.com/johnnysands). He writes: “I have been 35 years
performing in the music business as a singer/songwriter, performer on
shows such as NBC’s ‘Today Show’, ‘Grand Ole Opry’, and Las Vegas,
Nev. I worked many years with artists like Charlie Daniels, Razzy
Bailey, Merle Haggard, and the late great Conway Twitty, just to name
a few. I became a professional stuntman in the 60s working as a
stuntman in shows like ‘The Wild, Wild West’, ‘High Chapparel’, &
‘Hell’s Angels 69’ with Peter Fonda. I also had the great opportunity
to work with Elvis Presley in two motion pictures, ‘Charro’ and
‘Roustabout’. In 1975 I took my stunt ability & combined them with
escapes. In 1983 I was inducted into the ‘Houdini Hall of Fame’ in
Niagara Fall. That same year I broke the ‘Guinness World Record’ in
Nashville, TN as the fastest straight-jacket escape artist in the
world with a record speed of 79/100s of a second. Guinness
discontinued that avenue. However they placed me on display along with
Houdini’s ‘Water Torture Cell’ which was later moved from Nashville to
Gatlinburg, TN and still stands on display. Some of the avenues of
escapes, dangling over Snake River Canyon without a parachute,
escaping from Wells Fargo Armor Car, Las Vegas, Dunes Hotel, riding
motorcycles through tunnels of fire blindfolded for TV show ‘That’s
Incredible.’ In 2004, I stayed in a stainless steel glass top casket
that was submerged under 600 gallons of water and appeared at fairs
throughout the eastern US for people to see me and to contribute to
the Children of St. Jude’s Hospital. See Johnny Sands’ Underwater
Stunt Lake City on Google. I am presently presenting a full pledge
escape and illusion show around the country. Hoping to see you out
there soon!!!”

Priscilla Wolf of New Mexico, Apache medicine woman and author, and my
wife Joan, accompanied me to Nashville on this evening (Wednesday, 10
June 2009) to do this fascinating interview with Johnny Sands. Johnny
would like all of you to know that for free (you just pay shipping and
handling) he’ll send you a music CD, which includes his just released
“Blue Diamond Encounter” [yes, it’s about his UFO/alien encounter],
along with a free booklet pertaining to this experience and an
autographed 8 X 10 illustration of the alien he says that he met and
communicated with.

Editor: Johnny, please tell us a little about yourself. Priscilla said
that you showed her a card where you’re a registered Native American.
So just tell us some about yourself, where you’re from and what you’ve
done.

Johnny Sands: I’m originally from Cherokee, North Carolina. I was born
there and proud to have been so. We represent, of all things, the
Trail of Tears. There was a lot of hardship, pain and suffering, and
I’m proud to be a part of my tribe and to represent them in a major
way because over the years I think that it has been so misrepresented.
They mean a lot to me. My people are a struggling people who know what
pain and suffering are and know how to strive through the pain and
suffering, and a lot of that was inherited into my blood. So over the
years, when disaster hit, I just remember what they went through and I
would think, ‘Wow, if they could take it I can take it.’ So I felt
like a Timex watch. I felt like I could take a licking and keep on
ticking. (laughs)

But I’ve been fortunate. I was raised up very poor and in the years of
my life I was able to adopt a career as a musician and a country
singer. I wrote a lot of songs, was on several major music labels and
had several major chart records in the country. When I say major, we
were in the top twenty around the nation, and in the ‘60s I became a
professional stuntman, and I thought that would be the career of a
lifetime because working with actors, being their main ingredients,
being able to perform the stunts was a real thing with me. I was
fortunate enough to work on programs like The Wild, Wild West. I was
Robert Conrad’s double in that television series. Then later I worked
in High Chapparal with Leif Erickson, and that again was a real major
opportunity for me because I was working with some real big names. I
worked with Peter Fonda in a picture called The Wild Angels. I was a
motor cycle stuntman and daredevil. I worked on Then Came Bronson,
which was a television show with Kurt Russell and Michael Parks. So
that was an honor. And then, last but not least, I worked with Elvis
Presley on two motion pictures. I worked in a picture called
Roustabout, where I was a motorcycle stuntman in the picture, in two
different scenes, and we filmed that in A Thousand Oaks, California.
Then I worked with Elvis in a picture called Charro in 1968, filmed at
Apache Junction, in Arizona, at a place called Apache Movie Ranch
Studios, right at the Superstition Mountains. So I was a double stunt
man again.

Then I took my stunts and my career into a different mode and became
an escape artist stuntman, where I break out of chains, leg irons, and
handcuffs. I was a Houdini escape artist/stuntman, and in 1983 I
became the fastest living escape artist in the world right here in
Nashville, Tennessee, for the Guiness World Book of Records. I’m still
on display at the Guiness Hall World Record in Gatlinburg, Tennessee,
and I own Houdini’s Chinese water torture cell.

I’ve added those stunts and combined them with my music career and I
work with acts like Merle Haggard, Charlie Daniels, and Charlie Pride.
You name somebody in Nashville and I’ve probably done the program with
them. My insight was to be a little different, a little wilder, and
put on a little bit of a performance for them.

Editor: Okay. So what happened in 1976?

Johnny Sands: Sure. Well, actually we were on the record promotion
tour and I was to be in Las Vegas to appear at the Sierra Hotel. I was
working on the program there and we were going to radio stations and
newspapers to get this program off the ground. Las Vegas was kind of
the kingdom of entertainment and so I agreed to go there, and when I
got there I was interested in sites. I had been in Vegas several times
before. In fact, I used to work for a place called Old Nevada, and
that was a Wild West town and I was a stuntman for them

So the night that I got into town I decided that I would go and check
out the Old Nevada western town, and somewhere along the way I got off
track of where I was at and I realized that I was in the middle of the
desert but I didn’t know where. So about 14 miles out I turned the car
around to come back toward town. As I turned the car around that’s
when I saw the lights in the sky. I noticed that it was about a
thousand feet up. It looked like a cigar shaped object. At first, I
thought that it was a movie set. It looked like an oversized giant
blimp, but with lights rotating around it. As I seen it, my car began
to malfunction. I immediately pulled to the side of the road. I lost
concentration of the thing in the sky thinking about what’s wrong
here. I thought I was out of gas. So I got out of the car and I went
back and opened the gas tank and shook the side of the car just to see
if I could hear gas, which I did. When I heard the gas, I went around
to the front of the car and raised the hood. As I raised the hood, I
could see that the object was still hovering above me and as I looked
up a flash of light descended to the ground in front of my car about
(I don’t know) maybe three or four hundred feet in front. As it hit, I
could see from the brightness of the light two figures standing, and
they began walking toward me. As they began walking toward me I
realized that I was motionless. I couldn’t move. It was like I was in
a time lapse and nothing was functioning right for me.

They kept approaching, and as they got closer I realized that I wasn’t
going anywhere so I was there and so I needed to focus on what I
needed to do. They got close and I could see that they were pale
figures. They had no hair, no eyebrows, but they looked like human
people. The only difference was that there was a growth coming out of
the sides of their neck, which to me looked like fish gills. They had
no ears, but they had a very wide nose. The only thing that looked
funny was that their mouth looked like they had no teeth, and that was
the only part of them that looked old. As far as their physique they
looked good. About 5’ 7”/5’ 8”. Very muscular looking. As he
approached me, the first one came up to me close, and then he began to
speak, but when he spoke I noticed that he wasn’t talking from his
mouth. It was like a telephone call long-distance. I looked down and
he had some kind of device on his belly, like a belt, and it sounded
like it was coming from it.

Still I was under the confusion and I was thinking, “Is this a movie?
Is something going to happen here in a minute? Am I going to be
saying, ‘Wha Ha! Guess what?!’”

Editor: Smile, you’re on Candid Camera!

Johnny Sands: Yeah! (Laughs)

So I didn’t know. My mind was there, but at the same time I couldn’t
move. So the first question that I asked them was , “Where did you
come from?” And he pointed up there. He didn’t say a word. He just
pointed. Then when he spoke to me he asked me what I was doing there
and I said, “I’m doing a record. I’m a country music singer.” Like he
understood all of that. I don’t know if he did or not, but he seemed
to understand what I was saying.

Then he reached behind him and pulled out a ball, which was only about
the size of a grapefruit, silver colored, and as he held it in his
hand it grew into the size of a basketball. Then he let go of it and
it began to rotate in a motion with the circle and as it did that he
would put his fingers over the top of it and like firecrackers would
go off on top of this ball, and as it went off he said, “You see,
nuclear explosions are causing a problem in the solar system. These
things that you’re setting off on this earth are causing troubles not
only for you but for us and we cannot have this kind of thing to
continue because it is going to upset the balance of everything that
we intend for the future.”

Well, I didn’t know what he was even talking about. There was no talk
about nuclear stuff back in the 1970s that I was acknowledged of, and
if there was it was far out of the range of what I was thinking about
because I was in the music business. But I listened to what the man
said. I had a question and I asked, “But are you bringing harm to us?”
And his answer was: “Harm comes from evil.” That was his answer.

So I felt like “I am alive, I am still standing here, so I hope and
pray that you’re not evil.” So then I asked the question, “How old are
you?” He said, “We are before the beginning of what you know as time.”
Well, that to me was saying a lot. I’m not a Bible scholar by any
means but I’ve studied the Bible and understand the Bible and in
Ezekiel they talk very much about a craft coming out of the sky with
life-like figures on the inside. So he’s talking past that type and I
realized that, and then I looked back at Sodom and Gomorrah and I
realized that angels come to warn the people to move out of there
because it was going to be destroyed. Now those angels that came did
not have wings. They were in human form. They walked as humans and
they walked amongst the people that are human.

I didn’t know anything about what that meant at the time but I realize
now Men In Black represent that same kind of thing. They come in a
human form, they look like us, they walk like us, they talk like us,
but do we know whether they are from above or below?

We don’t. So I asked them another question. I asked them if we were
going to see them on any other occasion, and they said, “You will see
us again.” I said, “Why did you pick me? I’m a music guy. I don’t know
anything about science. I don’t know anything about this.” They said,
“You will know, in time, the reason we picked you.” I still don’t know
yet. But I did ask them, “Are you military?” They said, “We are not
military, but your leaders know about us. They know us and know all
about us.”

So I believe that to be true because I talked to the Air Force in Las
Vegas for a long period of time. When I got out of that desert man, I
wanted to know everything and anything I could pertaining to this
thing, because I thought maybe I was hallucinating. I’ll be honest
with you. Back years ago, I experimented a little bit with everything.
I smoked a little wacky tobaccy in the past. I went to the hospital
that night and I told them, straight up and straight across, I said,
“Look, I smoked pot before. I’m not smoking tonight. I don’t know if
I’m having some kind of delusions. I don’t know what’s going on with
me. I really want to know.” They admitted me and they ran all kinds of
tests and they said, “There’s nothing wrong with you.” They said, “It
seems like you’re in a little shock from the situation that you’ve
been in, but as far as you telling what you’re telling, we believe
what you’re telling is true.”

So they suggested that I contact the Aerial Phenomenon Research
Organization in Tucson, Arizona. They listened to my story and they
said, “Listen, we are interested. We’re going to send some people in
to meet you.” So my first contact was John Remara. He was the director
of the Sahara Hotel. John Remara is a very brilliant man. In fact,
he’s a marketing director for six gaming for casinos right now in Las
Vegas.

I met John and John said, “I believe what you say is true, but in
order to verify what you’re saying I need you to take a few tests for
us.” I said, “What kind of tests could I take?” He said, “Well, a
polygraph would be one. A voice analysis would be another, and there’s
a Dr. Leo Sprinkle, who is a psychologist and a specialist in
hypnosis, and we would like you to meet these three people.” I said,
“I’d be more than happy,” because here’s what I wanted. Right now, I
can’t promote a record because everybody would think that I’m using
that as a gimmick to promote my record. I can’t do nothing with my
career. I’m on a stand still. Everybody wants to see me because it’s
hit the front page of the Las Vegas Sun, because they had had so many
sightings that night, not by just me, but all over the state, New
Mexico, Arizona, and Nevada. And see I didn’t know this and they were
all describing the same object, the same things, except they didn’t
meet the aliens.

Well, I’m not discriminating nobody because I’m not wanting to say
that I’m the only man who has seen somebody from outer space. But I do
have a little bit of problem with some of the stories that I hear
because I don’t think those little balloony shaped headed people with
green dotted eyes and crawl around and look like piss ants. I think
their intelligence is far beyond that kind of look. They’re not 3 foot
high. These people I seen were intelligent people. You could see
wisdom in their face. You could see that strength in them. I mean,
from an Indian Reservation, we know power, we know strength, and we
know what the feeling of a spiritual feeling is all about, and I could
feel that spiritual, that strength, that realism far beyond what most
people can understand. I knew that I was talking to somebody who not
only just knew what they were talking about, but knew far beyond what
I could ever be talking about. I felt like a little pee on in a great
big shell.

But I went through the tests. Dr. R. L. Nolan was one of the best lie
detector experts. He worked with the FBI for 27 years. He came in and
he said, “I’m going to just take you right quick right now. You won’t
even get past me because when I get done with you I’m going to wash
you out and you’re going to be gone.” I said, “Fella, if you can wash
me out and I can be gone, that means that this story is all over with
and I’ll be very glad.” He said, “I’m going to ask you several
questions. Number one, did you meet two strange creatures in the
desert?” I said, “Yes sir, I did.” He said, “Were those creatures pale
and white, had no hair and no eyebrows, and had gills on the side of
their face?” I said, “Yes sir, that’s right.” He said, “Let me ask you
this one. This one is going to get you. Did they talk to you, and not
use their mouth, and talk to you in a form of mental telepathy?” I
said, “Yes sir, they did.” He couldn’t get past that part. There were
people in another room with a glass window and he stood up and he
said, “He’s telling the truth. He’s telling the truth.” When I took
the test it was a hundred percent in favor. Then Dr. Leo Sprinkle and
the voice analyst gave their report as a 100 percent. Now they said
that the only think that was detected in what he was telling is that
he’s holding back a couple of things that they had told me not to tell
and he said even under the psychologist’s hypnosis he won’t reveal
that because that was the shock to his whole program, of his life, and
because of that his subconscious won’t let him release that, and for
34 years I kept that a secret. Some of the things that I told you
about the military, were they military, were they involved with the
government, did the government know that they existed, all of these
things fell around things that they had asked me not to talk about. I
don’t know why, but I think that it was because they just wanted to
see the sincerity in what I would be and what I wouldn’t be. They had
me against the wall and didn’t realize it because with the things that
were going on, and because I was in this predicament and because I was
promoting a record, I couldn’t afford to make that kind of statement
and jeopardize what my career was all about.

So that’s where we landed, and then they took me into the Sierra
Hotel, John Remara wanted to do an artist rendition of what the alien
looked like, so they took me to their best artist that they brought in
in the state of Nevada and they told me to describe it to him. I was
there. A friend of mine named John Worth was also there. John Worth
was a 17 year police officer in Philadelphia. He was a very smart man.
He had busted Rinso and everybody, the Mayor, for drug stuff. So I’ve
trusted John. He was a sparring partner with Leon Spinks out in Vegas,
and quite a man. So I felt like I had a good body guard with me. So we
went in to draw the picture and as the artist was laying it out he got
down to the gills on the side of the face and he said, “I’m confused.
They’ve got a nose but they have gills. Why do you think they have
those?” I said, “I really don’t know.” And two men walked up, dressed
in black. One of the men, in an awkward lean, leaned over, almost like
a robot, in front of my face, and he said, “That’s because of where
they’re from.” He said, “You see, there’s a planet in the solar system
of a star called Sirius and that planet is an aquatic type planet,
which is half the time under water and half of it is on land, and
because of the heat from Sirius and the sun, it’s eight and a half
light years from here, and he said that they would be part time under
the water so that they could resist the heat. The rest of the time
they’d be on land where they’d breathe through the nose. They’re kind
of like a frog.” I said, “Well, I don’t know but it sounds good to
me,” and the artist said, “Well it explains it all to me,” and he
looked at me, this one in black, he patted me on the shoulder just
like the alien did and he said, “We’ve got to go now, but we will see
you again real soon.” When he said that, John Worth was sitting beside
me and he said, “Did you hear what he said?” I said, “Yeah, I heard
what he said.” The security guard was standing there and I said “Would
you follow them please?”

Now look, we’re talking about the Sahara Hotel. The halls would
normally be jam packed, but for some reason there was nobody in any of
the hallways. Nobody except us. These two men walked down the hallway
with security right behind them. He was less than 15 feet behind them.
They went out two double doors and before the doors could close he
grabbed the door and was pushing it open. When he went out, I saw him
lean forward, look both ways, look across the street, he turned around
and walked back. He was as pale as the alien I was just showing you on
the picture. He said, “You won’t believe this. Them people vanished in
mid air. There’s no car, there’s nobody on the streets.” That’s a
broad street out there, and he said, “Let’s look at this hallway.
There’s nobody here. Why?” He said, “They’ve gone.”

Well, John Worth and me both began to wonder. We didn’t know about any
man in black stuff. We were worried about who them fellas might be, so
I told John, “What should we do?” He said, “We’re going to take some
back alleys and get home.” I was at his place. So we drove every
alley, every alley, every alley all the way through Vegas out to his
place and drove me into his parking lot and the minute that we stepped
out of the car a long black Cadillac limousine drove down to the edge
of the road, they rolled down two windows, a front one and a back one,
and two men looked out the windows at us. It was those men that were
in the casino. They looked at us, and then they turned their heads
straight ahead, rolled the windows up and drove off. John said, “How
could they have found us?” He was beginning to really wonder.

Well the next day, I got a phone call at John’s house. Now nobody knew
John’s number. We hadn’t given that out. The call was about how they’d
like to meet me. They were Dave Dunn’s filming production company out
of Hollywood, California, and they had heard about this and wanted to
do a documentary, and could they meet me. I said, “Can you get this
program over with if I’ll interview with you? I want it done.” They
said, “We think we can.” I said, “Okay.” So I brought John Worth with
me and they told me what kind of a complex they were in and the
apartment number. So me and John went down there. When I knocked on
the door this Dave Dunn (or who said he was Dave Dunn) answered the
door. He was dressed in a black/grayish turtleneck shirt, black pants,
and as I came in the door I noticed that there were two more men. One
standing in the back bedroom door looking out, not saying nothing, and
one leaning against the bar. The house was completely furnished with
looked like New England furniture. Heavy duty big time stuff,
beautiful fireplace, a mirror with hand painted muriels on the glass.
I sat down in the chair like I’m sitting here and we began to talk a
little bit. He asked me about my experience and where it was at. The
others were looking at him but not saying anything, and he said, “We
need to write a song about this,” and I said, “Well, I’m not really
into a song right now.” He said, “Well we need to write this about the
aliens all pale white and about the headlights.” He said, “You write
this for me because I want to meet you tomorrow.” I said, “Well I
ain’t never wrote a song quite that fast.” He said, “Well with my help
you can.” He gave me some lay outs and he said “You go home and work
on it and we’ll see you tomorrow.” So I went home and because this guy
was wanting me to do something I said, “Well I’ll do it.” So I wrote
it and I came back and he laid out this and he laid out that and he
said, “Say that the object was shaped like a sphere,” and I said,
“Okay, I will.” He said, “Talking to you without using their mouth
that’s very important because that’s mental telepathy,” and I said,
“Okay, I can do that,” so I re-wrote it and he said, “That’s fine.
That’s great. That’s what we want.”

So he said, “What we’re going to do is tomorrow night we’re going to
meet you at the Desert Inn, in the lobby, and then we’re going to go
from there out to the site where this all took place and we’re going
to do our filming.” I said, “Okay.” So the next night I didn’t go in
my car I got John Worth to take his and when we got to the Desert Inn
the parking lot was so full it was like a football field away from the
casino that we had to park in the middle of the cars because we
couldn’t get there and I had to meet them in the lobby. I told John
that we had to hurry or we won’t get there in time. So John said,
“Let’s go,” so we opened the car doors in his vehicle and a car drove
right up in front of us. A black Cadillac and out stepped Dave Dunn,
or who said he was Dave Dunn, with a martini in his hand. He said,
“Hello Johnny. Here’s a martini for you,” and he reached back in the
door and he said, “And one for your friend.” I said, “How did you know
how to find us?” He said, “Because we were looking for you.” John
said, “That’s a little weird there.”

So what we did then we got in the back of that limousine. There was a
man in the back seat and two in the front. Dave Dunn was on the
passenger side. So I began to talk. I leaned forward and I looked at
John. About that drink I didn’t know too much about it. How could they
have a drink already mixed, all fresh, coming from the casino which
was way over here and find us and have it ready for us and not spill a
drop was a little bit puzzling.

Editor: And he used his left hand to give you that drink?

Johnny Sands: To give me that drink.

Editor: Just like the guy with the ball.

Johnny Sands: Yes. Same thing.

So what I did was I leaned forward to talk with him and as I did I
dumped the drink in the floorboard. John seen me do it so he leaned
forward and dumped his. So we rode on toward the Blue Diamond Highway
and as we rode out toward the Blue Diamond Highway I said, “I’ll take
you where it was at.” He was talking up a storm. When we got to the
location I said “Right here.” He kept going. I said, “But right back
there.” But he kept going. They went on about five miles and then they
made a turn like I did that night and they parked on the other side of
the road, and when they did all kinds of lights hit me from all sides
of the desert, and he said, “You stay in the car. We’ll be right
back.” He got out, the driver got out, and the guy in the back seat
got out. Me and John was in the car. They walked across the street and
then here come these figures out of the darkness dressed in black and
this one particular man was standing up in front of them all and he
began to talk to Dave Dunn and he pointed at me, and he kept pointing
at me. So John Worth had the window cracked and John said, “He’s
talking about you and he says, ‘He knows too much. This has got to end
here and now. He-knows-too-much!” John said, “You’ve got trouble.” I
said, “No, I don’t have trouble. I’m going out there to see what the
problem is.” I was on the side next to the desert and I reached and
grabbed the door handle and as I reached to grab it, I don’t know if
you’ve ever seen that show The Adam’s Family, Cousin It, the furry
thing?

Editor: Yes.

Johnny Sands: Okay. Cousin It come running at me, at my door, and I
looked and it run so close to the door I slammed the door back and
looked out and it stood right in front of my door. No face. Just fur.
And I looked back and there was another one to the left of him, and I
said, “John, do you see?” He said, “A cactus run into the door didn’t
it?” I said, “I don’t know what it is.” He said, “Are you getting
out.” I said, “No, I’m not.” I backed up and locked the door and this
thing went around the car and went over to Dave Dunn and this other
man. I don’t know what he said or what he done, but he came right back
to my door and stood. Another words it meant don’t get out. So I
didn’t move.

So anyway, after a long conversation they had, they came back and all
got in the car and when they got in the car I said, “What’s going on?”
They wouldn’t answer. All the way back from that 14 miles out on the
Blue Diamond (the way they went it might have been twenty something
miles) they did not speak one single solitary word and when we got
back to John’s car at the Desert Inn they let us out. They didn’t say
good night, thank you, good-bye, or whatever. So me and John were all
confused, so I said “John, turn around real quick. Let’s go back to
that Blue Diamond place out there and see who all them people was.” So
we drove back. Now all the way out to that location there was not a
car that passed us. When we got to the location there was nothing.
Nobody, no nothing. Then we turned around and came all the way back
and not passed one car. When we got back to the Desert Inn I said
“John, we’re going to see them fellas in the morning, we’re going to
get to the bottom of this thing, and we’re going to know what in the
world is going on.”

So we got up at daylight and went to that apartment and I was beating
on that door and a maintenance man was coming up the hall and he said,
“Excuse me, who are you looking for?” I said, “The people in here.” He
said, “There ain’t nobody in there.” I said, “Yes there is somebody in
there and I want to see him right now. His name is Dave Dunn.” He
said, “I’m sorry, you’ve got the wrong apartment.” I said, “No, I
haven’t got the wrong apartment,” and John said, “No, I’ve got it
right here written down. This is right. We’ve been here three times.”
He said, “Sir, I’m not trying to be smart but something is confusing
here because that’s empty.” I said, “No. It ain’t empy. They’ve got
all kinds of furniture in this joint.” He said, “Let me take you
downstairs,” so he actually woke up the landlord and I explained to
her and she said, “Sir, I’m sorry, but you’ve got it confused. Maybe
there’s another apartment building.” I said, “Mam, I’ll tell you all
about it,” and I started explaining about all of this heavy duty
furniture and then I got to the mantle, and when I got to the mantle
being hand painted and all, she said, “Come with me,” so we walked
across there, went up the stairs and went in that apartment, on the
second floor, and when we got there she stuck the key in the door and
she said “Sir, I’m not going to tell you that you’ve never been here
before, because you described the mantle, but the strange thing is”
and she pushed that door open and she said “Where is that furniture
at?” I said, “Good God. They were here last night.” She said, “It’s
impossible. With the kind of furniture and the many rooms you’re
talking about here, they would have had to have had a tractor trailer
in here and several men moving this stuff. There’s no way in the world
they could have moved that much stuff in that many hours.” I said,
“Mam, they were here.” She said, “I believe something went on.”

Look we didn’t believe nobody then. We knocked on doors after doors
after doors in that apartment complex. “Did you hear anything? Did you
see anything?” Nobody had seen anything. They never seen these men. I
said, “Did you ever see that black Cadillac?” One person said, “I
thought that I might have seen it at one time.” But they disappeared.
Now John Worth run an investigation, APRO run an investigation, trying
to locate these people. They don’t exist. They didn’t exist then and
they don’t exist today.

So the story is one hundred percent true. I just told a man on the
radio today “I don’t care. There are skeptics in this world. I wish I
hadn’t seen it because I really don’t understand it but I wish that I
could see it again because I would like to get an explanation and ask
questions about it because I didn’t know what I was asking at the
time. But I would be willing to take another polygraph test on the men
in black because these men in black are the most extreme thing out of
all of it. They said “somebody like us” or “we will see you again
soon,” and I believe that somebody like them was the men in black. I
don’t think that they were government people because even government
people can’t move that quick. They’re good but they’re not that quick.
And government people, I don’t believe with all of my heart, would
dress in a manner like the men in black like a Will Smith and a Tommy
Lee Jones outfit every time they went to do an investigation. I think
they’re too smart for this. I think they come in Bermuda Shorts and
sun glasses or T-Shirts, or they might come in underwear, but they
wouldn’t be in a man in black outfit. And I think these creatures or
these aliens or whatever we call them are much smarter intelligent
beings than some of these programs illustrate them to be. I believe
that they’re far in advance of our knowledge. When they left me in
that desert, when they unfroze me and I reached my car door I looked
forward and the minute I looked forward in a flash of light they were
gone and they were in that craft and that craft took off from a solid
stand still to 4 to 5 seconds that sucker was completely out of sight.
It was gone.

He said that our government is aware of them, and I believe that they
are. From the soldiers I’ve talked to at Nellis Air Force Base they
knew that kind of thing was real. The people that they seen in
Roswell, New Mexico when that ship crashed was the closest
re-enactment to anything like what I’d seen. They were pale, they
almost looked human, they were body figured like a man, they had
fingers like a man. These other little things I’m just a little bit
skeptical of. Not to call anybody a liar. Maybe they’ve seen something
I haven’t seen. But I just see these to be very intelligent,
supernatural human beings. I don’t know if they’re from heaven. I
don’t know if they’re from hell. But I believe they’re powerful. I
don’t believe that they’re here to do destruction to us. I believe
they’re here to find out our directions and I don’t know where we’re
headed but if you’re a Bible believer we’re headed for destruction and
I think they’re well-prepared and with knowledge to see and be aware
and be prepared for the times of what is to come.

I may be wrong. I’m not a genius, but I do know this. It was told to
me that it was eight and a half light years to Sirius. In the time
that they told me the telescope to see Sirius had just recently been
invented. They didn’t know what Sirius was. Yet Africa, and even
before the Egyptians, talked about the star Sirius and they said that
life-like aliens came from Sirius and they rotated down in a thing
like an ark and whirled down to the earth. There were thoughts that
there were Gods that come from the Sirius to earth, far beyond what we
even knew what the star was, they knew. They knew more about our solar
system than we know today actually. How did they know that? It had to
be because there were creations above us and more life with knowledge
than we could ever imagine that we’ve got.

So what I’m telling you is true. It’s not something that I’m making
up. Yes, I wrote the song 33 years ago and didn’t put it out 33 years
ago. I’m 64 now and looking for more, so yes, I think I stood the
statute of limitations with them, I think I was a good host to them, I
hope that they come back and see me once again. I think I’ve been a
gentleman with them and I’d like to be that gentleman again. I’d like
to answer any and all of their questions and see them on a first-hand
basis. But the song told the story of my life, they helped me write
it, and so I do have it. I have it on my web page:
www.myspace.com/johnnysandsmusic. You can get the alien, you can get
all the secrets of the story in a book that I wrote myself, and you
get an 8 X 10 picture like I gave you absolutely free. I’m not selling
it. All you pay is the shipping and handling. I just want all UFO
collectors and people who are excited about it to see what my man
looks like, to have a portrait of it, and the hope that we together
and can see it sometime together.

Editor: Right after that happened, did you change in anyway
spiritually, psychically, or anything like that?

Johnny Sands: Yeah. I never did believe in aliens. But since then,
every day of my life, every time I see something moving in the sky, or
blinking in the sky, I’m outside looking up for it. My wife says,
“Won’t you come on in?” I’ll say, “No, I’m going out here.” And I talk
to them. I talk to them! I say, “If you’re up there, I’m still here.
I’d like to see you.” I don’t know. You see something and you don’t
realize that you’ve seen it then you’ve seen it and you know it’s real
and the more that they investigate it the realer it gets. I hate to
see somebody destroy what’s real about this thing. It’s a great thing.
There is knowledge inside of this that we need to be able to capture.

I don’t think that they’re here to harm us. If they was, they could
have wiped us out a long time ago with the spirit and this power that
they’ve got. But I believe that they are observing what we are and
what we are all about.

As an Indian, we had spiritual beliefs. We seen things in animals that
most people can’t see. We seen gifts and reality with things that
people mostly can’t comprehend, but through those things there was a
spiritual guidance that led us to a greater being and that greater
being was a God, and that God was a God in heaven that was going to
lift our spirit even through those sacred owls, or in some spiritual
way to bring us to the being of the life ever lasting. And I think
that these people are from that kind of a place. I don’t see the
devil. I know that the devil loves me because he’s tried to kill me
for years. He’d love to take me down and rip me up and tear me apart.
These people would not do that. They helped me write a song. They took
me out in the desert and kind of scared me a little bit because I had
been in a place that most people haven’t been. I can’t walk up and
down the streets everyday and say, “Hey buddy, how are you doing? Have
you seen any UFOs lately?” They’d think you’re a kook! (laughs)

But I’ve been somewhere that most men and women would like to be, but
for some unfortunate reason they’ve never had that opportunity. Was it
a gift? Yes. Would I want to do it again? Yes. Am I glad that I am the
man that got to see this? Yes. Why me? They said that I’ll know
someday soon. I’m looking up, I’m still hoping, and I’m still going to
believe that it’s going to happen, and I believe that there’s a reason
behind any and all things. We don’t get big because we’re smarter or
greater than anybody, we get big because life pushes us to reach
certain destinations because we’re meant to be for the cause. What my
cause is I don’t know.

Editor’s Note: We had finished with the interview, and then Johnny
began sharing details about being miraculously healed. So I switched
my tape recorder back on and caught the following:

Johnny Sands: I just made a cross, I said “It’s gone,” and my wife can
verify it, the next day it was gone. I went to the Bahama Islands and
I got so sick I couldn’t breath. I came back and they said “You’ve got
cancer. You’re dying.” I said, “Oh God. I’ve got to get my life
straightened out before I die.” And I went back to the doctor and he
said, “Wait a minute. Let me do this one test.” He did this test and
said, “You’ve got tuberculosis.” I said, “Oh God, thanks a lot. One
death to the other.” He said, “No, no, no. We can cure that in
eighteen months now.” I said, “Oh well, good.” So he brought me a sack
of pills that was like a drug store and he said, “You’ve got to take
these all day long, every day for eighteen months.” I took them for
two days. My wife will tell you this is the God’s truth. I said I
ain’t telling them no more. I said, “I’m healed.” She said, “That
doctor ain’t going to buy that.” I said, “Well I mean it.” I went back
to the doctor and I said, “Look Doc, I brought you these pills back.”
He said, “For what?” I said, “Because I’m healed. It’s all over and
it’s history.” He said, “Oh I wish that it was that simple. But it
isn’t.” I said, “Well just X-ray me.” So he X-rays me, he X-rays me,
he X-rays me, he X-rays me and he says, “Listen, something is wrong
with this machine. I’m sending you across the street to the hospital.”
So he sent me to the hospital. I come back and he clipped those X-rays
in and he put the pills in the trash basket and he said, “You’re
absolute right. You’re healed. I don’t know how. I don’t know what
done it.”

How did they do it? Did they make that miracle happen in my own life?
I don’t know. It was from God. It was a gift. Still I’m alive today.
I’m 64 years old. I’ve done 15,000 stunts. Hanging under helicopters,
crashing through walls, been on fire. You name it, I’ve tried it. I
walked across the Snake River Canyon, upside down, on a cable, 1200
feet in the sky without a parachute. I’m still alive. Most stuntmen my
age are dead. They’re not rocking, and that haven’t even rode. I’m
rocking and still rolling so I’ve been blessed. Things have been
happening for the good, and I’ve got a wife I met 30 years ago.
Everything ain’t bad.

Reprinted with the kind permission of Brent Raynes. Find Brent at
Mysterious America and Alternative Perceptions magazine. "

______________________________



Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...
http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com


"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com



ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows Free MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3 Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.

http://www.facebook.com/ART.BELL.Radio.MP3s

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s



Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...

1.
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg

2.
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg

3.
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://aliens-ufos-proof-evidence.blogspot.com
http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...
http://bestaliensufosproof.wix.com/bestaliensufosproof



HVAC
2013-05-05 06:19:28 EST
On 5/5/2013 4:14 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> An Interview With Johnny Sands, Aliens, Extraterrestrials, Real M.I.B.
>
> "UFO Hunters - The Silencers - 2_5"
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRXp672nKVE
>
> Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A
>
>
>
> " An Interview With Johnny Sands
>
> Singer, Songwriter, Stuntman, Native American, and an Alien and MIB
> Eyewitness!


Never trust an Injun. All they do is lie.

That's why the expression, 'You lie like an Indian rug" is so popular.

--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Clave
2013-05-05 06:30:48 EST

"HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:km5bgs$9v2$1@dont-email.me...
> On 5/5/2013 4:14 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> An Interview With Johnny Sands, Aliens, Extraterrestrials, Real M.I.B.
>>
>> "UFO Hunters - The Silencers - 2_5"
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRXp672nKVE
>>
>> Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A
>>
>>
>>
>> " An Interview With Johnny Sands
>>
>> Singer, Songwriter, Stuntman, Native American, and an Alien and MIB
>> Eyewitness!
>
>
> Never trust an Injun. All they do is lie.
>
> That's why the expression, 'You lie like an Indian rug" is so popular.

That may well be the single stupidest post I've read in more than a year.

Jim
--
(Jeffy Casto's posts notwithstanding)





HVAC
2013-05-05 07:39:02 EST
On 5/5/2013 6:30 AM, Clave wrote:
>
>>> Singer, Songwriter, Stuntman, Native American, and an Alien and MIB
>>> Eyewitness!
>>
>>
>> Never trust an Injun. All they do is lie.
>>
>> That's why the expression, 'You lie like an Indian rug" is so popular.
>
> That may well be the single stupidest post I've read in more than a year.


Thanks!


--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Opel
2013-05-05 14:37:04 EST
On 5/5/2013 4:30 AM, Clave wrote:

> That may well be the single stupidest post I've read in more than a year.

Not counting your own, eh clammie dear?

> Jim
> --
> (Jeffy Casto's posts notwithstanding)

Working your way up to a libel suit clammie dear?


Hägar
2013-05-06 17:26:27 EST

"Clave" <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com> wrote in message
news:km5c70$g4a$1@dont-email.me...
>
> "HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:km5bgs$9v2$1@dont-email.me...
>> On 5/5/2013 4:14 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>> An Interview With Johnny Sands, Aliens, Extraterrestrials, Real M.I.B.
>>>
>>> "UFO Hunters - The Silencers - 2_5"
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRXp672nKVE
>>>
>>> Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> " An Interview With Johnny Sands
>>>
>>> Singer, Songwriter, Stuntman, Native American, and an Alien and MIB
>>> Eyewitness!
>>
>>
>> Never trust an Injun. All they do is lie.
>>
>> That's why the expression, 'You lie like an Indian rug" is so popular.
>
> That may well be the single stupidest post I've read in more than a year.
>
> Jim

Clave, old pal ... I see your brain still isn't functioning up to par ...
but they let you out early anyway ... congrats !!!



Opel
2013-05-06 18:29:02 EST
On 5/6/2013 3:26 PM, Hägar wrote:
>
> "Clave" <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com> wrote in message
> news:km5c70$g4a$1@dont-email.me...
>>
>> "HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:km5bgs$9v2$1@dont-email.me...
>>> On 5/5/2013 4:14 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>>> An Interview With Johnny Sands, Aliens, Extraterrestrials, Real M.I.B.
>>>>
>>>> "UFO Hunters - The Silencers - 2_5"
>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRXp672nKVE
>>>>
>>>> Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> " An Interview With Johnny Sands
>>>>
>>>> Singer, Songwriter, Stuntman, Native American, and an Alien and MIB
>>>> Eyewitness!
>>>
>>>
>>> Never trust an Injun. All they do is lie.
>>>
>>> That's why the expression, 'You lie like an Indian rug" is so popular.
>>
>> That may well be the single stupidest post I've read in more than a year.
>>
>> Jim
>
> Clave, old pal ... I see your brain still isn't functioning up to par ...
> but they let you out early anyway ... congrats !!!
>
>
Be careful handling that Clam, he's been known to squirt!

;-)

Clave
2013-05-06 18:43:23 EST

"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:w8ydnV8mSd-SvRXMnZ2dnUVZ_oydnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> "Clave" <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com> wrote in message
> news:km5c70$g4a$1@dont-email.me...
>>
>> "HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:km5bgs$9v2$1@dont-email.me...
>>> On 5/5/2013 4:14 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>>> An Interview With Johnny Sands, Aliens, Extraterrestrials, Real M.I.B.
>>>>
>>>> "UFO Hunters - The Silencers - 2_5"
>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRXp672nKVE
>>>>
>>>> Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> " An Interview With Johnny Sands
>>>>
>>>> Singer, Songwriter, Stuntman, Native American, and an Alien and MIB
>>>> Eyewitness!
>>>
>>>
>>> Never trust an Injun. All they do is lie.
>>>
>>> That's why the expression, 'You lie like an Indian rug" is so popular.
>>
>> That may well be the single stupidest post I've read in more than a year.
>>
>> Jim
>
> Clave, old pal ... I see your brain still isn't functioning up to par ...
> but they let you out early anyway ... congrats !!!

Well, well -- Haggot the Maggot returns after 6 months of licking his
election wounds.

How's all that foot taste, dickbag?

Jim




Opel
2013-05-06 21:41:39 EST
On 5/6/2013 4:43 PM, Clave wrote:
>> Clave, old pal ... I see your brain still isn't functioning up to par ...
>> >but they let you out early anyway ... congrats !!!
> Well, well -- Haggot the Maggot returns after 6 months of licking his
> election wounds.
>
> How's all that foot taste, dickbag?
>
> Jim

Ayup, classic clam squirt.

How's the demise of the republic feel, clammie dear?


Sir Gilligan Horry
2013-05-07 03:02:54 EST
On Mon, 06 May 2013 19:41:39 -0600, opel <adam@novalid.org.> wrote:

>On 5/6/2013 4:43 PM, Clave wrote:
>>> Clave, old pal ... I see your brain still isn't functioning up to par ...
>>> >but they let you out early anyway ... congrats !!!
>> Well, well -- Haggot the Maggot returns after 6 months of licking his
>> election wounds.
>>
>> How's all that foot taste, dickbag?
>>
>> Jim
>
>Ayup, classic clam squirt.
>
>How's the demise of the republic feel, clammie dear?

Q:
How are all those Mites up your Olde Wazoo, Sir Gilligan Horry?

(Oh, I'm talking to myself again)

A:
Feels about as bad as the Mites
in my Ears and Nose and Eyes.

I had a good bath and then went to the coin laundry
and then a mall, and I felt wonderful and Mite Free.
And I washed the floor and table here at my friends place
but the mites must also be under the top of the table.

If these mites were as big as hedgehogs,
these mites would find you from 5 miles away in 10 minutes,
and then they would suck your brains out. (VEWY VEWY SLOWLY)

We would all need to fund AREA-51
with $872374598723411245700359734 Trillion$ !!!














.
______________________________



Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...
http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com


"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com



ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows Free MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3 Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.

http://www.facebook.com/ART.BELL.Radio.MP3s

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s



Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...

1.
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg

2.
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg

3.
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://aliens-ufos-proof-evidence.blogspot.com
http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...
http://bestaliensufosproof.wix.com/bestaliensufosproof


Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron