Research Discussion: I'm Tripping Out On Various Music And "The Thin Red Line".

I'm Tripping Out On Various Music And "The Thin Red Line".

I'm Tripping Out on Various Music and "The Thin Red Line", and Mites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0WSQ4Gi58o

I got the Mites fairly under control only through massive WAR!!!

I spent over $118 on weapons including Dettol floor cleaner and
Vaporub and Bath Salts, etc.

OK, I'm also Tripping out on lovely MikiRia san,
and the Milky Way Galaxy.

LOVE to you all. X O X O X

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

> I'm Tripping Out on Various Music and "The Thin Red Line", and Mites.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0WSQ4Gi58o
>
> I got the Mites fairly under control only through massive WAR!!!
>
> I spent over $118 on weapons including Dettol floor cleaner and
> Vaporub and Bath Salts, etc.

Lay off the bath salts dude.

> OK, I'm also Tripping out on lovely MikiRia san,

Does she know how old you are and what you 'do' for a living?

Benj
2013-05-03 16:39:24 EST
On Fri, 03 May 2013 10:46:17 -0400, HVAC wrote:

> On 5/3/2013 3:13 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

> Lay off the bath salts dude.
>

>> OK, I'm also Tripping out on lovely MikiRia san,
>

> Does she know how old you are and what you 'do' for a living?

Look whose talking about "old" and "'do' for living" now!!!!

On 5/3/2013 4:39 PM, benj wrote:
> On Fri, 03 May 2013 10:46:17 -0400, HVAC wrote:
>
>> On 5/3/2013 3:13 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
>> Lay off the bath salts dude.
>>

>>> OK, I'm also Tripping out on lovely MikiRia san,
>>

>> Does she know how old you are and what you 'do' for a living?
>
> Look whose talking about "old" and "'do' for living" now!!!!

Why? How old are you, BJ?

On Fri, 03 May 2013 10:46:17 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 5/3/2013 3:13 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> I'm Tripping Out on Various Music and "The Thin Red Line", and Mites.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0WSQ4Gi58o
>>
>> I got the Mites fairly under control only through massive WAR!!!
>>
>> I spent over $118 on weapons including Dettol floor cleaner and
>> Vaporub and Bath Salts, etc.
>

>Lay off the bath salts dude.

Epsom Salts.

>> OK, I'm also Tripping out on lovely MikiRia san,

>Does she know how old you are and what you 'do' for a living?

Yeah, I showed her my Photobucket...

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/library/?sort=3&page=1

and this "Best UFO Site In The World"...

And she has gone shy.

Next time I will take your advice
and tell all Japanese girls I am a...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/27/ElvisPresleyAlohafromHawaii.jpg/220px-ElvisPresleyAlohafromHawaii.jpg

Ummm... a....

http://www.tkgenius.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Astronaut.jpg

Errrrrrr ... a..........

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rLHsbMeUqUo/TeFDYK4EteI/AAAAAAAAD5I/OOTnkHl-pS0/s1600/lipstick_lesbians_kiss_jpg2.jpg

Smirnoff Fan.

.
______________________________

On Fri, 03 May 2013 20:39:24 GMT, benj <benj@iwaynet.net> wrote:

>On Fri, 03 May 2013 10:46:17 -0400, HVAC wrote:
>
>> On 5/3/2013 3:13 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
>> Lay off the bath salts dude.
>>

>>> OK, I'm also Tripping out on lovely MikiRia san,
>>

>> Does she know how old you are and what you 'do' for a living?
>
>Look whose talking about "old" and "'do' for living" now!!!!

Mr HVAC is a Hero keeping an eye on the KoOks
for the good of all Humanity.

.