Research Discussion: Liberal Logic 101

Liberal Logic 101

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10uEJzzCQOm2RZhGPGjA1QhbTUdloJ2pJAIeWFJJEdAY/edit?usp=sharing

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder

On Apr 29, 12:51 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/10uEJzzCQOm2RZhGPGjA1QhbTUdloJ2pJA...
>
> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder

Did your look in the mirror this morning, give you a scare?

On Apr 29, 12:51 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/10uEJzzCQOm2RZhGPGjA1QhbTUdloJ2pJA...
>
> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder

Is there anyone or anything more liberal than your NRA?

On Apr 29, 12:51 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/10uEJzzCQOm2RZhGPGjA1QhbTUdloJ2pJA...
>
> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder

Is there anyone or anything more liberal than your NRA?

*** Pray tell how the NRA is Liberal, you demented loon.
Once again, GuthBall, if you don't like guns, then don't buy one,
but leave those of us, who dearly love them, the hell alone ...
You're the poster boi for that dreaded illness, Liberalism.

Bast
2013-04-29 18:43:19 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/10uEJzzCQOm2RZhGPGjA1QhbTUdloJ2pJAIeWFJJEdAY/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder

Are you kidding that you think Cheney gave away ANYTHING ?
He may have, but only to get tax writeoffs/credits that were worth 2X as
much.

Ever heard of CEO's that make $1 per year,.....but get free house, off shore
vacation properties, furniture, catering, cars, vacations, stock options,
and golden parachutes

If you believe anything else,....PULL MY FINGER.

A425couple
2013-04-30 17:23:45 EST
"Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message...
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/10uEJzzCQOm2RZhGPGjA1QhbTUdloJ2pJAIeWFJJEdAY/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder

For those who do not choose to click,
but are interested, it says:

"Liberal Logic 101,
Dick Cheney...
...a man so insidiously evil that he gave 80% of his
income to charity, just so he could make
Liberals look bad.
(We are not kidding. there are Liberals that actually believe this.)
http://LiveralLogic101.com
(Yes, they are that stupid)"

And, it is true enough and verified.
In 2005 Dick and Lynne Cheney made over $8.8 million
exercising stock options and sale of her books,
and they donated $6.9 million.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/04/16/the-stingiest-politicians.html

Meanwhile, in 2009 Joe & Jill Biden's income was $333,182,
and their charitable donations totaled $4,820 (1.45%).

"a425couple" <a425couple@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message...
>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/10uEJzzCQOm2RZhGPGjA1QhbTUdloJ2pJAIeWFJJEdAY/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder
>
> For those who do not choose to click,
> but are interested, it says:
>
> "Liberal Logic 101,
> Dick Cheney...
> ...a man so insidiously evil that he gave 80% of his
> income to charity, just so he could make
> Liberals look bad.
> (We are not kidding. there are Liberals that actually believe this.)
> http://LiveralLogic101.com
> (Yes, they are that stupid)"
>

> And, it is true enough and verified.
> In 2005 Dick and Lynne Cheney made over $8.8 million
> exercising stock options and sale of her books,
> and they donated $6.9 million.
> http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/04/16/the-stingiest-politicians.html
>
> Meanwhile, in 2009 Joe & Jill Biden's income was $333,182,
> and their charitable donations totaled $4,820 (1.45%).

You'll not hear a peep from the Liberals on this disgusting
discrepancy. But then what does one expect from people
with a Mental Disorder.

On Apr 30, 2:42 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "a425couple" <a425cou...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message...
> >>https://docs.google.com/document/d/10uEJzzCQOm2RZhGPGjA1QhbTUdloJ2pJA...
>
> >> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder
>
> > For those who do not choose to click,
> > but are interested, it says:
>
> > "Liberal Logic 101,
> > Dick Cheney...
> > ...a man so insidiously evil that he gave 80% of his
> >      income to charity, just so he could make
> >           Liberals look bad.
> > (We are not kidding.  there are Liberals that actually believe this.)
> >http://LiveralLogic101.com
> > (Yes, they are that stupid)"
>
> > And, it is true enough and verified.
> > In 2005 Dick and Lynne Cheney made over $8.8 million
> > exercising stock options and sale of her books,
> > and they donated $6.9 million.
> >http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/04/16/the-stingiest-politi...
>
> > Meanwhile, in 2009 Joe & Jill Biden's income was $333,182,
> > and their charitable donations totaled $4,820 (1.45%).
>
> You'll not hear a peep from the Liberals on this disgusting
> discrepancy.  But then what does one expect from people
> with a Mental Disorder.

Having an Amber Alert depicting your inflamed asshole with
hemorrhoids, is about as good as it's ever going to get.

Your SS Nazi family tree must be so proud of its fruit. Of course
Hitler took very good care of his friends, regardless of how much
collateral damage they caused.

=?UTF-8?B?SMOkZ2Fy?=
2013-04-30 20:51:47 EST

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Apr 30, 2:42 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "a425couple" <a425cou...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote in message...
> >>https://docs.google.com/document/d/10uEJzzCQOm2RZhGPGjA1QhbTUdloJ2pJA...
>
> >> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder
>
> > For those who do not choose to click,
> > but are interested, it says:
>
> > "Liberal Logic 101,
> > Dick Cheney...
> > ...a man so insidiously evil that he gave 80% of his
> > income to charity, just so he could make
> > Liberals look bad.
> > (We are not kidding. there are Liberals that actually believe this.)
> >http://LiveralLogic101.com
> > (Yes, they are that stupid)"
>
> > And, it is true enough and verified.
> > In 2005 Dick and Lynne Cheney made over $8.8 million
> > exercising stock options and sale of her books,
> > and they donated $6.9 million.
> >http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/04/16/the-stingiest-politi...
>
> > Meanwhile, in 2009 Joe & Jill Biden's income was $333,182,
> > and their charitable donations totaled $4,820 (1.45%).
>
> You'll not hear a peep from the Liberals on this disgusting
> discrepancy. But then what does one expect from people
> with a Mental Disorder.

Having an Amber Alert depicting your inflamed asshole with
hemorrhoids, is about as good as it's ever going to get.

Your SS Nazi family tree must be so proud of its fruit. Of course
Hitler took very good care of his friends, regardless of how much
collateral damage they caused.

*** And even the Head Spook in Charge leaned that lesson from
uncle Adolf ... See Sylyndra, Fisker and all the other IOUs he’s
paid off with OUR tax money, you dense asshole.

On Apr 30, 5:51 pm, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Brad Guth"  wrote in message

> On Apr 30, 2:42 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "a425couple" <a425cou...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > > For those who do not choose to click,
> > > but are interested, it says:
>
> > > "Liberal Logic 101,
> > > Dick Cheney...
> > > ...a man so insidiously evil that he gave 80% of his
> > >      income to charity, just so he could make
> > >           Liberals look bad.
> > > (We are not kidding.  there are Liberals that actually believe this.)
> > >http://LiveralLogic101.com
> > > (Yes, they are that stupid)"
>
> > > And, it is true enough and verified.
> > > In 2005 Dick and Lynne Cheney made over $8.8 million
> > > exercising stock options and sale of her books,
> > > and they donated $6.9 million.
> > >http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/04/16/the-stingiest-politi...
>
> > > Meanwhile, in 2009 Joe & Jill Biden's income was $333,182,
> > > and their charitable donations totaled $4,820 (1.45%).
>
> > You'll not hear a peep from the Liberals on this disgusting
> > discrepancy.  But then what does one expect from people
> > with a Mental Disorder.
>
> Having an Amber Alert depicting your inflamed asshole with
> hemorrhoids, is about as good as it's ever going to get.
>
> Your SS Nazi family tree must be so proud of its fruit.  Of course
> Hitler took very good care of his friends, regardless of how much
> collateral damage they caused.
>
> *** And even the Head Spook in Charge leaned that lesson from
> uncle Adolf ... See Sylyndra, Fisker and all the other IOUs he’s
> paid off with OUR tax money, you dense asshole.

It doesn't take all that much to get your attention, does it.

Would you rather our hard earned loot go to Israel and otherwise into
our military industrial complex?