Research Discussion: While The Arctic Is Losing Ice With Every Year ...

While The Arctic Is Losing Ice With Every Year ...

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

But the annual Antarctic Ice Extent is setting new records:

http://www.thegwpf.org/antarctic-sea-ice-extent-2013-approaching-record/

Sort of robbing Peter to pay Paul, an old Liberal trick on how to fund
their losing propositions such as Windmills that only work when the wind
blows (10% of the time) or Solar Panels that only work in direct Sunlight
40% of the time, figuring in overcast days or Solyndra or Fisker, which
don't work at all, but still enrich Obama's cronies and campaign
contributors.

On Apr 29, 11:33 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> But the annual Antarctic Ice Extent is setting new records:
>
> http://www.thegwpf.org/antarctic-sea-ice-extent-2013-approaching-record/
>
> Sort of robbing Peter to pay Paul, an old Liberal trick on how to fund
> their losing propositions such as Windmills that only work when the  wind
> blows (10% of the time) or Solar Panels that only work in direct Sunlight
> 40% of the time, figuring in overcast days or Solyndra or Fisker, which
> don't work at all, but still enrich Obama's cronies and campaign
> contributors.

You need to gather science as based upon the volume of ice, and not of
the snow covered surface area.

On Apr 29, 11:33 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> But the annual Antarctic Ice Extent is setting new records:
>
> http://www.thegwpf.org/antarctic-sea-ice-extent-2013-approaching-record/
>
> Sort of robbing Peter to pay Paul, an old Liberal trick on how to fund
> their losing propositions such as Windmills that only work when the wind
> blows (10% of the time) or Solar Panels that only work in direct Sunlight
> 40% of the time, figuring in overcast days or Solyndra or Fisker, which
> don't work at all, but still enrich Obama's cronies and campaign
> contributors.

You need to gather science as based upon the volume of ice, and not of
the snow covered surface area.

*** The folks who compiled that schedule are a whole lot smarter than you
could ever hope to be, so I defer to their judgment, rather then your
insane, wishful thinking, oratory.

David Staup
2013-04-29 18:01:22 EST
On 4/29/2013 4:09 PM, Hägar wrote:

> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Apr 29, 11:33 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> But the annual Antarctic Ice Extent is setting new records:
>>
>> http://www.thegwpf.org/antarctic-sea-ice-extent-2013-approaching-record/
>>
>> Sort of robbing Peter to pay Paul, an old Liberal trick on how to fund
>> their losing propositions such as Windmills that only work when the wind
>> blows (10% of the time) or Solar Panels that only work in direct Sunlight
>> 40% of the time, figuring in overcast days or Solyndra or Fisker, which
>> don't work at all, but still enrich Obama's cronies and campaign
>> contributors.
>
> You need to gather science as based upon the volume of ice, and not of
> the snow covered surface area.
>
> *** The folks who compiled that schedule are a whole lot smarter than you
> could ever hope to be, so I defer to their judgment, rather then your
> insane, wishful thinking, oratory.

Gibberish is more .

Bast
2013-04-29 18:47:05 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> But the annual Antarctic Ice Extent is setting new records:
>
> http://www.thegwpf.org/antarctic-sea-ice-extent-2013-approaching-record/
>
> Sort of robbing Peter to pay Paul, an old Liberal trick on how to fund
> their losing propositions such as Windmills that only work when the wind
> blows (10% of the time) or Solar Panels that only work in direct
> Sunlight 40% of the time, figuring in overcast days or Solyndra or
> Fisker, which don't work at all, but still enrich Obama's cronies and
> campaign contributors.

Sorry. I already gave $5.00 to Sally Struthers and the "save the polar
bears" fund.
.....But WHO worries about the poor forgotten PENGUINS ???

On Apr 29, 2:09 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Apr 29, 11:33 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > But the annual Antarctic Ice Extent is setting new records:
>
> >http://www.thegwpf.org/antarctic-sea-ice-extent-2013-approaching-record/
>
> > Sort of robbing Peter to pay Paul, an old Liberal trick on how to fund
> > their losing propositions such as Windmills that only work when the wind
> > blows (10% of the time) or Solar Panels that only work in direct Sunlight
> > 40% of the time, figuring in overcast days or Solyndra or Fisker, which
> > don't work at all, but still enrich Obama's cronies and campaign
> > contributors.
>
> You need to gather science as based upon the volume of ice, and not of
> the snow covered surface area.
>
> *** The folks who compiled that schedule are a whole lot smarter than you
> could ever hope to be, so I defer to their judgment, rather then your
> insane, wishful thinking, oratory.

What's wishful about objective measurements of ice volumes?

Are you suggesting that ice volumes don't count?

On Apr 29, 2:09 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Apr 29, 11:33 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > But the annual Antarctic Ice Extent is setting new records:
>
> >http://www.thegwpf.org/antarctic-sea-ice-extent-2013-approaching-record/
>
> > Sort of robbing Peter to pay Paul, an old Liberal trick on how to fund
> > their losing propositions such as Windmills that only work when the wind
> > blows (10% of the time) or Solar Panels that only work in direct
> > Sunlight
> > 40% of the time, figuring in overcast days or Solyndra or Fisker, which
> > don't work at all, but still enrich Obama's cronies and campaign
> > contributors.
>
> You need to gather science as based upon the volume of ice, and not of
> the snow covered surface area.
>
> *** The folks who compiled that schedule are a whole lot smarter than you
> could ever hope to be, so I defer to their judgment, rather then your
> insane, wishful thinking, oratory.

What's wishful about objective measurements of ice volumes?

Are you suggesting that ice volumes don't count?

*** I'm suggesting that you are a pompous dickhead who is
also a Liberal twat and a tree-hugger. The facts speak for
themselves. There is a gradual rise in Global Temperatures,
just like it has happened hundreds of times before in the history
of our planet and mankind's contribution is negligible.
End of story.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> But the annual Antarctic Ice Extent is setting new records:
>>
>> http://www.thegwpf.org/antarctic-sea-ice-extent-2013-approaching-record/
>>
>> Sort of robbing Peter to pay Paul, an old Liberal trick on how to fund
>> their losing propositions such as Windmills that only work when the wind
>> blows (10% of the time) or Solar Panels that only work in direct
>> Sunlight 40% of the time, figuring in overcast days or Solyndra or
>> Fisker, which don't work at all, but still enrich Obama's cronies and
>> campaign contributors.
>

> Sorry. I already gave $5.00 to Sally Struthers and the "save the polar
> bears" fund.
> .....But WHO worries about the poor forgotten PENGUINS ???

If you ever saw them huddled by the thousands in the middle of
the Antarctic Winter in sub-zero temperatures the wind howling
at 80 mph, on a frozen patch of white in the middle of nowhere,
you'd know that Global Warming would be a welcome change
for them, thank you ...

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 11:33:47 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

> wind blows...

We will all have to start bottling our farts...

http://www.ifeelhome.net/wpBackend/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/20060607175418_guinness-bottles.jpg

http://www.greensteve.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/bottles-of-wine.jpg

http://images.travelpod.com/tripwow/photos2/ta-0139-0e50-caac/so-many-bottles-so-little-time-cozumel-mexico+1152_13018653987-tpfil02aw-30337.jpg

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz ok, zzzzzzzz......

.

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

On 4/30/2013 9:33 AM, Hägar wrote:

> If you ever saw them huddled by the thousands in the middle of
> the Antarctic Winter in sub-zero temperatures the wind howling
> at 80 mph, on a frozen patch of white in the middle of nowhere,
> you'd know that Global Warming would be a welcome change
> for them, thank you ...

Me too. I am pro global warming.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)