Research Discussion: President Asks, "Isn't It Time For The FINAL SOLUTION To The Debunker Problem?"//Get "R" Done!!

President Asks, "Isn't It Time For The FINAL SOLUTION To The Debunker Problem?"//Get "R" Done!!

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-04-29 06:14:20 EST
The President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda (HACA), Sir Arthur
C.B.E. Wholeflaffers asked today at the annual meeting of the Honest
Scientific Researchers of North America (NSRNA) if it isn't time for
"a final solution to the debunker problem once and for all."
Needless to say the voting was unanimous, One vote Yes and Zero votes
No!

Let's Get "R" done!!

NOW!!!

Sir A

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 03:14:20 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>The President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda (HACA),
>Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers...

(this is true)

I got invaded by aliens !!!

I've been going out
to that fishing spot
and people's caravans.
And I'm kind to people
by petting their scruffy cats and dogs.

Well, I got mites !!!

Mites crawling in my hair,
into my eyes, nose, ears.

I got invaded by aliens !!!

>NOW!!!

Now today I've been reading about how to de-mite myself in various
forums around the internet, and it's a nightmare.
They all say it's very difficult to be un-invaded
by alien mites !!!

>Sir A

Mitey Sir Wizzard Invaded Greatly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mite

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-04-30 03:23:16 EST
On Apr 29, 4:20 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 03:14:20 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >The President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda (HACA),
> >Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers...
>
> (this is true)

Listen you motherfucker sock-puppeteer, what part of FINAL SOLUTION do
you and your kind NOT understand¿¿?÷¿¿

And the ORDER is GIVEN, start marching to the nearest FEMA camp now.

And take the your entire cult with you.

NOW,

Sir A

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 00:23:16 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Apr 29, 4:20 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 03:14:20 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >The President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda (HACA),
>> >Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers...
>>
>> (this is true)
>>

>Listen you motherf*cker sock-puppeteer, what part of FINAL SOLUTION do
>you and your kind NOT understand¿¿?÷¿¿

I'm in Love X O X O X

>And the ORDER is GIVEN, start marching to the nearest FEMA camp now.

I'm in Camp Love X O X O X

>And take the your entire cult with you.

I'm Entirely in Love X O X O X

>NOW,

I'm in Love Now X O X O X

>Sir A

I'm Hopelessly in Love X O X O X

http://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.alien.research/jNiYhf4qbuo/qMvz6IwcR18J

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote in
message
> The President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda (HACA), Sir Arthur
> C.B.E. Wholeflaffers asked today at the annual meeting of the Honest
> Scientific Researchers of North America (NSRNA) if it isn't time for
> "a final solution to the debunker problem once and for all."
> Needless to say the voting was unanimous, One vote Yes and Zero votes
> No!
>
> Let's Get "R" done!!
>
> NOW!!!
>
> Sir A

Let's have another vote:

All those in favor of hanging the LipFlapper by his balls, upside down from
the rafters of a gas station (sounds of Mussolini's favorite opera slowly
filling the air) and taking turns placing leeches all over his body to suck
the life blood right out of his carcass, say "AYE".

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 06:52:29 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote in
>message
>> The President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda (HACA), Sir Arthur
>> C.B.E. Wholeflaffers asked today at the annual meeting of the Honest
>> Scientific Researchers of North America (NSRNA) if it isn't time for
>> "a final solution to the debunker problem once and for all."
>> Needless to say the voting was unanimous, One vote Yes and Zero votes
>> No!
>>
>> Let's Get "R" done!!
>>
>> NOW!!!
>>
>> Sir A
>
>Let's have another vote:
>
>All those in favor of hanging the LipFlapper by his balls, upside down from
>the rafters of a gas station (sounds of Mussolini's favorite opera slowly
>filling the air) and taking turns placing leeches all over his body to suck
>the life blood right out of his carcass, say "AYE".

Ummmmm...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhfkXAFhAmA

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-04-30 10:46:24 EST
On Apr 30, 6:52 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:2b717825-7cd6-450c-90ae-b136cd4b5c77@oj8g2000pbb.googlegroups.com...
>
> > The President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda (HACA), Sir Arthur
> > C.B.E. Wholeflaffers asked today at the annual meeting of the Honest
> > Scientific Researchers of North America (NSRNA) if it isn't time for
> > "a final solution to the debunker problem once and for all."
> > Needless to say the voting was unanimous, One vote Yes and Zero votes
> > No!
>
> > Let's Get "R" done!!
>
> > NOW!!!
>
> > Sir A
>
> Let's have another vote:
>
> All those in favor of hanging the LipFlapper by his balls, upside down from
> the rafters of a gas station (sounds of Mussolini's favorite opera slowly
> filling the air) and taking turns placing leeches all over his body to suck
> the life blood right out of his carcass, say "AYE".

I have alerted the closest FEMA camp to you to be ready to receive
your ENTIRE cult. A Chinese-Style Mobile Execution Van has been sent
so get your suitcase ready.

I wish we could say it was nice to have you here, but we can't.

Please have a list of ALL debunker enablers, supporters and
sympathizers ready. They may go a bit easier on you if you comply.

Good luck and good riddance to bad bad rubbish.

Sir A

On Apr 30, 6:52 am, "H\ufffdgar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote
> in
> messagenews:2b717825-7cd6-450c-90ae-b136cd4b5c77@oj8g2000pbb.googlegroups.com...
>
> > The President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda (HACA), Sir Arthur
> > C.B.E. Wholeflaffers asked today at the annual meeting of the Honest
> > Scientific Researchers of North America (NSRNA) if it isn't time for
> > "a final solution to the debunker problem once and for all."
> > Needless to say the voting was unanimous, One vote Yes and Zero votes
> > No!
>
> > Let's Get "R" done!!
>
> > NOW!!!
>
> > Sir A
>
> Let's have another vote:
>
> All those in favor of hanging the LipFlapper by his balls, upside down
> from
> the rafters of a gas station (sounds of Mussolini's favorite opera slowly
> filling the air) and taking turns placing leeches all over his body to
> suck
> the life blood right out of his carcass, say "AYE".

I have alerted the closest FEMA camp to you to be ready to receive
your ENTIRE cult. A Chinese-Style Mobile Execution Van has been sent
so get your suitcase ready.

I wish we could say it was nice to have you here, but we can't.

Please have a list of ALL debunker enablers, supporters and
sympathizers ready. They may go a bit easier on you if you comply.

Good luck and good riddance to bad bad rubbish.

Sir A

*** And they said that evolution can't go in retro ...you're proof,
LipFlapper ...

BruceS
2013-04-30 15:35:11 EST
On 04/30/2013 11:39 AM, Hägar wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote in
> message
> On Apr 30, 6:52 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote
>> in
>> messagenews:2b717825-7cd6-450c-90ae-b136cd4b5c77@oj8g2000pbb.googlegroups.com...
>>
>>> The President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda (HACA), Sir Arthur
>>> C.B.E. Wholeflaffers asked today at the annual meeting of the Honest
>>> Scientific Researchers of North America (NSRNA) if it isn't time for
>>> "a final solution to the debunker problem once and for all."
>>> Needless to say the voting was unanimous, One vote Yes and Zero votes
>>> No!
>>
>>> Let's Get "R" done!!
>>
>>> NOW!!!
>>
>>> Sir A
>>
>> Let's have another vote:
>>
>> All those in favor of hanging the LipFlapper by his balls, upside down
>> from
>> the rafters of a gas station (sounds of Mussolini's favorite opera slowly
>> filling the air) and taking turns placing leeches all over his body to
>> suck
>> the life blood right out of his carcass, say "AYE".
>
> I have alerted the closest FEMA camp to you to be ready to receive
> your ENTIRE cult. A Chinese-Style Mobile Execution Van has been sent
> so get your suitcase ready.
>
> I wish we could say it was nice to have you here, but we can't.
>
> Please have a list of ALL debunker enablers, supporters and
> sympathizers ready. They may go a bit easier on you if you comply.
>
> Good luck and good riddance to bad bad rubbish.
>
> Sir A
>
> *** And they said that evolution can't go in retro ...you're proof,
> LipFlapper ...

I keep wondering why these "Chinese-Style Mobile Execution Vans" Artie
is so fond of never show up. Could it be that they're all based on some
small island in the Pacific, and just can't make it to populated land?
I've gone so far as to give Artie coordinates, but he hasn't done
anything with them. Come on, Artie, what about those coords I gave you?
What imaginary weapons will you send?

George152
2013-04-30 16:12:35 EST
On 01/05/13 01:52, Hägar wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote in
> message
>> The President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda (HACA), Sir Arthur
>> C.B.E. Wholeflaffers asked today at the annual meeting of the Honest
>> Scientific Researchers of North America (NSRNA) if it isn't time for
>> "a final solution to the debunker problem once and for all."
>> Needless to say the voting was unanimous, One vote Yes and Zero votes
>> No!
>>
>> Let's Get "R" done!!
>>
>> NOW!!!
>>
>> Sir A
>
> Let's have another vote:
>
> All those in favor of hanging the LipFlapper by his balls, upside down from
> the rafters of a gas station (sounds of Mussolini's favorite opera slowly
> filling the air) and taking turns placing leeches all over his body to suck
> the life blood right out of his carcass, say "AYE".

Aye

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)