Research Discussion: Twinkies Return ... Without Unions ...

Twinkies Return ... Without Unions ...
Posts: 10

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Hägar
2013-04-26 11:34:00 EST
http://gma.yahoo.com/twinkies-return-hostess-unions-wont-030833930--abc-news-money.html

Another setback for the leeches and union maggots, who cut their noses to
spite their face, then lost the battle of the Gravy Train.
Serves them right.



Siri Cruise
2013-04-26 13:25:38 EST
In article <puydnXL27s_1A-fMnZ2dnUVZ_gmdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
"H?gar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://gma.yahoo.com/twinkies-return-hostess-unions-wont-030833930--abc-news-m
> oney.html
>
> Another setback for the leeches and union maggots, who cut their noses to
> spite their face, then lost the battle of the Gravy Train.
> Serves them right.

Twinkies were a significant factor in the second Ghostrider movie.
--
Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a Siri Cruise. I became operational at the
Holmes construction enclave in Santa Monica, California on the 18th of April
2006. My Operating Thetan was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song.
:-<> Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted.

HVAC
2013-04-26 13:57:25 EST
On 4/26/2013 1:25 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <puydnXL27s_1A-fMnZ2dnUVZ_gmdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
> "H?gar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> http://gma.yahoo.com/twinkies-return-hostess-unions-wont-030833930--abc-news-m
>> oney.html
>>
>> Another setback for the leeches and union maggots, who cut their noses to
>> spite their face, then lost the battle of the Gravy Train.
>> Serves them right.
>
> Twinkies were a significant factor in the second Ghostrider movie.


And Zombieland


--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

Bast
2013-04-26 14:11:34 EST


H\ufffdgar wrote:
> http://gma.yahoo.com/twinkies-return-hostess-unions-wont-030833930--abc-news-money.html
>
> Another setback for the leeches and union maggots, who cut their noses
> to spite their face, then lost the battle of the Gravy Train.
> Serves them right.




Sounds good.
China will now make the twinkies, and they can throw in all the floor
sweepings they can no longer use in kids toys and pet food.

Of course more American jobs will go, with the unions.
...I'm thinking of the old saying,... Cutting off your nose to spite your
face.

And a solution to the problem ANY politician will be proud of....And you too
hagar.



Hägar
2013-04-26 15:34:31 EST

"Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
news:klefr7$76s$1@dont-email.me...
>
>
> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> http://gma.yahoo.com/twinkies-return-hostess-unions-wont-030833930--abc-news-money.html
>>
>> Another setback for the leeches and union maggots, who cut their noses
>> to spite their face, then lost the battle of the Gravy Train.
>> Serves them right.
>
>
>
>
> Sounds good.
> China will now make the twinkies, and they can throw in all the floor
> sweepings they can no longer use in kids toys and pet food.
>
> Of course more American jobs will go, with the unions.
> ...I'm thinking of the old saying,... Cutting off your nose to spite your
> face.
>
> And a solution to the problem ANY politician will be proud of....And you
> too hagar.

If you could read, you would have noticed that the new owners will use
several American bakeries to produce the delicious gems, even one in
Southern California, the center of Unionism, Liberalism and other
dysfunctional social misfits. No Chinese bakeries, no Chinese ingredients,
no Chinese bakers, you clueless muff-diva.



Bast
2013-04-26 17:22:31 EST


H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
> news:klefr7$76s$1@dont-email.me...
>>
>>
>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> http://gma.yahoo.com/twinkies-return-hostess-unions-wont-030833930--abc-news-money.html
>>>
>>> Another setback for the leeches and union maggots, who cut their noses
>>> to spite their face, then lost the battle of the Gravy Train.
>>> Serves them right.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Sounds good.
>> China will now make the twinkies, and they can throw in all the floor
>> sweepings they can no longer use in kids toys and pet food.
>>
>> Of course more American jobs will go, with the unions.
>> ...I'm thinking of the old saying,... Cutting off your nose to spite
>> your face.
>>
>> And a solution to the problem ANY politician will be proud of....And
>> you too hagar.
>
> If you could read, you would have noticed that the new owners will use
> several American bakeries to produce the delicious gems, even one in
> Southern California, the center of Unionism, Liberalism and other
> dysfunctional social misfits. No Chinese bakeries, no Chinese
> ingredients, no Chinese bakers, you clueless muff-diva.



Riiiiight.
And how long do you think it will be until those "American Bakeries" will
take to sub-let out the job ?
Since it is well known Twinkies have half-lives of at least 200 years, they
will easily survive in a container across the pacific.

And it's not like any other companies like G.M or others said with handouts
we will offer more jobs to Americans,...and then moved most of the Volt and
Caddy manufacturing to the land of Buddha, anyway.

While I agree that Unions, and their internal corruption had to go. The
theories behind why they formed in the first place, mostly to control
corporations from cutting too many corners in production, as watchdogs, are
still valid.

And now the only watchdogs will be the government.......God help us.



Brad Guth
2013-04-26 17:33:50 EST
On Apr 26, 12:34 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
>
> news:klefr7$76s$1@dont-email.me...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > H gar wrote:
> >>http://gma.yahoo.com/twinkies-return-hostess-unions-wont-030833930--a...
>
> >> Another setback for the leeches and union maggots, who cut their noses
> >> to spite their face, then lost the battle of the Gravy Train.
> >> Serves them right.
>
> > Sounds good.
> > China will now make the twinkies, and they can throw in all the floor
> > sweepings they can no longer use in kids toys and pet food.
>
> > Of course more American jobs will go, with the unions.
> > ...I'm thinking of the old saying,... Cutting off your nose to spite your
> > face.
>
> > And a solution to the problem ANY politician will be proud of....And you
> > too hagar.
>
> If you could read, you would have noticed that the new owners will use
> several American bakeries to produce the delicious gems, even one in
> Southern California, the center of Unionism, Liberalism and other
> dysfunctional social misfits. No Chinese bakeries, no Chinese ingredients,
> no Chinese bakers, you clueless muff-diva.

Initially, but Mexico and China are still right at the top of their
short list.

Brad Guth
2013-04-26 17:40:21 EST
On Apr 26, 2:22 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> H gar wrote:
> > "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
> >news:klefr7$76s$1@dont-email.me...
>
> >> H gar wrote:
> >>>http://gma.yahoo.com/twinkies-return-hostess-unions-wont-030833930--a...
>
> >>> Another setback for the leeches and union maggots, who cut their noses
> >>> to spite their face, then lost the battle of the Gravy Train.
> >>> Serves them right.
>
> >> Sounds good.
> >> China will now make the twinkies, and they can throw in all the floor
> >> sweepings they can no longer use in kids toys and pet food.
>
> >> Of course more American jobs will go, with the unions.
> >> ...I'm thinking of the old saying,... Cutting off your nose to spite
> >> your face.
>
> >> And a solution to the problem ANY politician will be proud of....And
> >> you too hagar.
>
> > If you could read, you would have noticed that the new owners will use
> > several American bakeries to produce the delicious gems, even one in
> > Southern California, the center of Unionism, Liberalism and other
> > dysfunctional social misfits. No Chinese bakeries, no Chinese
> > ingredients, no Chinese bakers, you clueless muff-diva.
>
> Riiiiight.
> And how long do you think it will be until those "American Bakeries" will
> take to sub-let out the job ?
> Since it is well known Twinkies have half-lives of at least 200 years, they
> will easily survive in a container across the pacific.
>
> And it's not like any other companies like G.M or others said with handouts
> we will offer more jobs to Americans,...and then moved most of the Volt and
> Caddy manufacturing to the land of Buddha, anyway.
>
> While I agree that Unions, and their internal corruption had to go. The
> theories behind why they formed in the first place, mostly to control
> corporations from cutting too many corners in production, as watchdogs, are
> still valid.
>
> And now the only watchdogs will be the government.......God help us.

Actually, even really dumb consumers can become a royal pain in the
corporate butt, and essentially take the wind right out of their sails
by simply boycotting whatever displeases them. Unlike our redneck
oligarch Hagar, I don't buy the same pieces of crap after being stung
by those pretending to befriend me with fancy packaging and national
advertising designed to entice and/or trick us into their sticky webs
of deceptions.



Sir Gilligan Horry
2013-04-26 17:41:47 EST

I'm eating almost raw garlic,
almost raw ginger, raw onion, tumeric,
all with a few vegetables with olive oil and curry
and an egg. Then some vitamin C.
It's to stop a cold coming on.

I will save the ten trillion koOK twinkies for
the UFO documentary number #582938112 that I watch
later today.

;)

On Fri, 26 Apr 2013 08:34:00 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>http://gma.yahoo.com/twinkies-return-hostess-unions-wont-030833930--abc-news-money.html
>
>Another...

______________________________



Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...
http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com


"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com



ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows Free MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3 Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.

http://www.facebook.com/ART.BELL.Radio.MP3s

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s



Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...

1.
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg

2.
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg

3.
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://aliens-ufos-proof-evidence.blogspot.com
http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...
http://bestaliensufosproof.wix.com/bestaliensufosproof



HVAC
2013-04-26 19:11:08 EST
On 4/26/2013 5:22 PM, Bast wrote:
>
> Riiiiight.
> And how long do you think it will be until those "American Bakeries" will
> take to sub-let out the job ?
> Since it is well known Twinkies have half-lives of at least 200 years, they
> will easily survive in a container across the pacific.


Speaking about Twinkies, Blast...How much do you weigh in at?
On the hoof?


--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron