Research Discussion: Earth's Interior Considerably Hotter Than Expected

Earth's Interior Considerably Hotter Than Expected

http://news.yahoo.com/earths-core-1-000-degrees-hotter-expected-180731610.html

Probably caused by Global Warming ...

On Fri, 26 Apr 2013 06:56:27 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Earth's interior considerably hotter than expected.

Hot Chicks in the Hollow Earth ?

http://www.2012.com.au/Hollow_Earth.jpg

;)

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

On Apr 26, 6:56 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/earths-core-1-000-degrees-hotter-expected-18073...
>
> Probably caused by Global Warming ...

More than likely caused by thorium and uranium. That 5.24 ppm of
atmospheric helium has to be continually coming from somewhere inside
of Earth. Secondly, there's always a great deal of tidal forced
heating via our pesky moon to take into consideration.

On Apr 27, 12:37 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Apr 2013 06:56:27 -0700, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >Earth's interior considerably hotter than expected.
>
> Hot Chicks in the Hollow Earth ?
>
> http://www.2012.com.au/Hollow_Earth.jpg
>
>     ;)

What's an extra thousand degrees here or there, as long as it stays
deep within Earth.

Mike Duffy
2013-04-27 23:28:10 EST
Brad Guth <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in news:f2be4ea0-1b6a-463f-8414-
8*1@aw7g2000pbd.googlegroups.com:

> More than likely caused by thorium and uranium.

~ 89%

> Secondly, there's always a great deal of tidal forced
> heating via our pesky moon to take into consideration.

~ 10%. (About 1/3 of tidal effects are due to the sun.)

The other 1% or so is direct solar radiation.

--
http://pages.videotron.ca/duffym/index.htm

On Apr 27, 8:28 pm, Mike Duffy <Use.web.form@website_in_sig.com>
wrote:
> Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in news:f2be4ea0-1b6a-463f-8414-
> 88ebd7d8c...@aw7g2000pbd.googlegroups.com:
>
> > More than likely caused by thorium and uranium.
>
> ~ 89%
>
> > Secondly, there's always a great deal of tidal forced
> > heating via our pesky moon to take into consideration.
>
> ~ 10%. (About 1/3 of tidal effects are due to the sun.)
>
> The other 1% or so is direct solar radiation.
>
> --http://pages.videotron.ca/duffym/index.htm

The uranium half life as being a factor worth a wee bit of cooling
off, perhaps it's mostly a thorium core, and the moon's 2/3 worth of
tidal modulation could push that source of global innards heating near
15% (10% moon, 5% sun) and thereby I'll suggest the thorium+uranium
heating at perhaps 84%.

That's a nice dog, plus interesting website.

Mike Duffy
2013-04-28 19:19:05 EST
Brad Guth <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in news:487539fe-907d-4101-9a79-
a*9@l5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com:

> .. I'll suggest the thorium+uranium heating at perhaps 84%.

I cannot remember offhand where I got the values. The tidal energy
dissipation was calculated using some quite involved astronomical
calculations based on how rotation changes relate to precession / nutation,
etc.

The earth's mean temperature gives the radioactive breakdown component,
assumed as the balance required to maintain that temperature.

The 1% value was just a guess (again, someone elses; not mine) based on
mean albedo.

> That's a nice dog, plus interesting website.

Thanks.

--
http://pages.videotron.ca/duffym/index.htm

Double-A
2013-04-28 19:28:16 EST
On Apr 26, 6:56 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/earths-core-1-000-degrees-hotter-expected-18073...
>
> Probably caused by Global Warming ...

The fires of hell are being stoked for you sinners!

Double-A

On Apr 28, 4:28 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Apr 26, 6:56 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/earths-core-1-000-degrees-hotter-expected-18073...
>
> > Probably caused by Global Warming ...
>
> The fires of hell are being stoked for you sinners!
>
> Double-A

aka redneck hell on Earth, or rather within Earth.

On 4/28/2013 7:28 PM, Double-A wrote:
> On Apr 26, 6:56 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/earths-core-1-000-degrees-hotter-expected-18073...
>>
>> Probably caused by Global Warming ...
>

> The fires of hell are being stoked for you sinners!

'Sloth' is one of the deadly sins, AA.

You're on the Hellbound Train too.