Research Discussion: Sirius Documentary Movie ... Sounds Boring And Useless.

Sirius Documentary Movie ... Sounds Boring And Useless.

Sirius Documentary Movie ... sounds boring and useless...

QUOTE:
"Ok I Put together my converts with many extras concerning the
SIrius Movie release

I have to say theres lots of stock interviews and footage we have
already
seen in other docus like out of the blue and greatest story every
denied

with some new content of him presenting on stage and his tours out in
the desert.. I guess you got to make a living somehow :)

cant see why they charged for it when says on front was made with
donations

Also that item taken from youtube on free energy is the worse ive seen

the 2 coils with magnets and bulb lighting.. its been declared
fraud. what it is is wireless power tesla developed .. if you place
a tesla col under the table or sit under 10000 volt power lines
and hold a coil.. it will induce a current and can light up things
you can even capture radio waves from radio and turn it into power
theres no mystery there and its not free.. however there are geniune
experiments with cold fusion producing 1kilowatts of power and over
unity
projects using solid and electro magnets that seem plausible
"

http://thepiratebay.is/torrent/8404558

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

A Rather Pathetic Documentary.

But I am sharing it with our networks.

And even though I don't trust Dr. Steven M. Greer saying
"oh, Love any UFO you see and Love any species of
Extraterrestrials"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg7LjQh0Bcs

I still do very much like Dr. Steven Greer.
(And many of his fans and friends)

Anyway, this is excellent...

http://www.ufoevidence.org

===============================

On Fri, 26 Apr 2013 20:01:12 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Sirius Documentary Movie ... sounds boring and useless...
>
>QUOTE:
>"Ok I Put together my converts with many extras concerning the
>SIrius Movie release
>
>I have to say theres lots of stock interviews and footage we have
>already
>seen in other docus like out of the blue and greatest story every
>denied
>
>with some new content of him presenting on stage and his tours out in
>the desert.. I guess you got to make a living somehow :)
>
>cant see why they charged for it when says on front was made with
>donations
>
>Also that item taken from youtube on free energy is the worse ive seen
>
>the 2 coils with magnets and bulb lighting.. its been declared
>fraud. what it is is wireless power tesla developed .. if you place
>a tesla col under the table or sit under 10000 volt power lines
>and hold a coil.. it will induce a current and can light up things
>you can even capture radio waves from radio and turn it into power
>theres no mystery there and its not free.. however there are geniune
>experiments with cold fusion producing 1kilowatts of power and over
>unity
>projects using solid and electro magnets that seem plausible
>"
>
>http://thepiratebay.is/torrent/8404558

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

> A Rather Pathetic Documentary.
>
> But I am sharing it with our networks.
>
> And even though I don't trust Dr. Steven M. Greer saying
> "oh, Love any UFO you see and Love any species of
> Extraterrestrials"...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg7LjQh0Bcs

> I still do very much like Dr. Steven Greer.
> (And many of his fans and friends)

Would you kiss him on the lips?

On Apr 26, 1:01 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Sirius Documentary Movie ... sounds boring and useless...
>
> QUOTE:
> "Ok I Put together my converts with many extras concerning the
> SIrius Movie release
>
> I have to say theres lots of stock interviews and footage we have
> already
> seen in other docus like out of the blue and greatest story every
> denied
>
> with some new content of him presenting on stage and his tours out in
> the desert.. I guess you got to make a living somehow :)
>
> cant see why they charged for it when says on front was made with
> donations
>
> Also that item taken from youtube on free energy is the worse ive seen
>
> the 2 coils with magnets and bulb lighting.. its been declared
> fraud. what it is is wireless power tesla developed .. if you place
> a tesla col under the table or sit under 10000 volt power lines
> and hold a coil.. it will induce a current and can light up things
> you can even capture radio waves from radio and turn it into power
> theres no mystery there and its not free.. however there are geniune
> experiments with cold fusion producing 1kilowatts of power and over
> unity
> projects using solid and electro magnets that seem plausible
> "
>
> http://thepiratebay.is/torrent/8404558
>
> .
> ______________________________

>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> "Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com
>
> ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows Free MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3 Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.
>
> http://www.facebook.com/ART.BELL.Radio.MP3s
>
> http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...
>
> 1.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/ALIENS_UFOS_EX...
>
> 2.http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/ALIENS_UFOS_...
>
> 3.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Dr_Steven_M_Gr...
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com
>
> http://aliens-ufos-proof-evidence.blogspot.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
> Best Aliens UFOs Proof...http://bestaliensufosproof.wix.com/bestaliensufosproof

Looks like alt.astronomy is in the toilet, with near 1% of the topics
related to astronomy, physics or science, and the other 99% as
worthless social media and infomercial crap that discredits everyone
and everything.

How pathetic that the resident ZNR redneck oligarchs have once again
trashed public media in order to suit their own perversions, instead
of being seriously on-topic or the least bit supportive of topics like
this one or of any I've posted.

On Apr 27, 12:47 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> ______________________________

>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> "Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com
>
> ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows Free MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3 Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.
>
> http://www.facebook.com/ART.BELL.Radio.MP3s
>
> http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...

A documentary is in the eye of the beholder. Problem is, the vast
majority of beholders don't seem to have a brain to deductively figure
anything out for themselves.

On 4/27/2013 11:02 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

> Looks like alt.astronomy is in the toilet, with near 1% of the topics
> related to astronomy, physics or science, and the other 99% as
> worthless social media and infomercial crap that discredits everyone
> and everything.

Mission Accomplished?

> How pathetic that the resident ZNR redneck oligarchs have once again
> trashed public media in order to suit their own perversions, instead
> of being seriously on-topic or the least bit supportive of topics like
> this one or of any I've posted.

Goth has never posted anything remotely on topic.

Hint for Brad Goth: Moon men running around on planet Venus
doesn't qualify as an astronomy topic.

Gary Burnore
2013-04-27 11:46:40 EST
In alt.usenet.kooks HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/27/2013 11:02 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
>>
>> Looks like alt.astronomy is in the toilet, with near 1% of the topics
>> related to astronomy, physics or science, and the other 99% as
>> worthless social media and infomercial crap that discredits everyone
>> and everything.
>

> Mission Accomplished?

Only pantyHead would disagree.

>> How pathetic that the resident ZNR redneck oligarchs have once again
>> trashed public media in order to suit their own perversions, instead
>> of being seriously on-topic or the least bit supportive of topics like
>> this one or of any I've posted.
>

> Goth has never posted anything remotely on topic.

Or remotely logical.

> Hint for Brad Goth: Moon men running around on planet Venus
> doesn't qualify as an astronomy topic.

Heh.

--
gburnore at Panix dot Com
FNVW of A.U.K
| ?????????????????????????????????
Black Helicopter Repair Services, Ltd.| ?????????????????????????????????
| ?? 0 1 7 2 3 / ??? 3 7 4 9 3 0 o?
| Official Proof of Purchase

On Apr 26, 1:01 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Sirius Documentary Movie ... sounds boring and useless...
>
> QUOTE:
> "Ok I Put together my converts with many extras concerning the
> SIrius Movie release
>
> I have to say theres lots of stock interviews and footage we have
> already
> seen in other docus like out of the blue and greatest story every
> denied
>
> with some new content of him presenting on stage and his tours out in
> the desert.. I guess you got to make a living somehow :)
>
> cant see why they charged for it when says on front was made with
> donations
>
> Also that item taken from youtube on free energy is the worse ive seen
>
> the 2 coils with magnets and bulb lighting.. its been declared
> fraud. what it is is wireless power tesla developed .. if you place
> a tesla col under the table or sit under 10000 volt power lines
> and hold a coil.. it will induce a current and can light up things
> you can even capture radio waves from radio and turn it into power
> theres no mystery there and its not free.. however there are geniune
> experiments with cold fusion producing 1kilowatts of power and over
> unity
> projects using solid and electro magnets that seem plausible
> "
>
> http://thepiratebay.is/torrent/8404558
>
> .
> ______________________________

>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> "Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com
>
> ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows Free MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3 Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.
>
> http://www.facebook.com/ART.BELL.Radio.MP3s
>
> http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...
>
> 1.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/ALIENS_UFOS_EX...
>
> 2.http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/ALIENS_UFOS_...
>
> 3.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Dr_Steven_M_Gr...
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com
>
> http://aliens-ufos-proof-evidence.blogspot.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
> Best Aliens UFOs Proof...http://bestaliensufosproof.wix.com/bestaliensufosproof

It’s interesting whenever a Usenet/newsgroup topic or subsequent
replies favor anything on behalf of developing technology or applied
physics for benefiting the lower 99.9% caste and protecting or
salvaging our global environment, in that only those intent upon topic/
author stalking and bashing for the sake of discrediting for all they
can muster, seem to show up like those funny little cars with a dozen
or more clowns jumping out in order to spin, obfuscate and FUD
everything for all it’s worth. On the other hand, whenever something
is represented for improving the wealth and authority of oligarchs
that seldom if ever have to work an honest day in their life, whereas
any topics and replies on their behalf seem to get mainstream media
and even international attention, as well as much of their
interpretation of science, physics and especially history getting
published in our K-12 textbooks as though it were the one and only
undeniable word of God.

So, it obviously pays big-time if you’re an oligarch or even one of
their brown-nosed minions, because life is very good when the lower
99.9% of us get to pay for everything that directly and indirectly
benefits them in spite of the consequences or how much negative Karma
gets created along the way.

On 4/27/2013 12:24 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Here's what Brad Goth wrote:

> It’s interesting whenever a Usenet/newsgroup topic or subsequent
> replies favor anything on behalf of developing technology or applied
> physics for benefiting the lower 99.9% caste and protecting or
> salvaging our global environment, in that only those intent upon topic/
> author stalking and bashing for the sake of discrediting for all they
> can muster, seem to show up like those funny little cars with a dozen
> or more clowns jumping out in order to spin, obfuscate and FUD
> everything for all it’s worth. On the other hand, whenever something
> is represented for improving the wealth and authority of oligarchs
> that seldom if ever have to work an honest day in their life, whereas
> any topics and replies on their behalf seem to get mainstream media
> and even international attention, as well as much of their
> interpretation of science, physics and especially history getting
> published in our K-12 textbooks as though it were the one and only
> undeniable word of God.
>
> So, it obviously pays big-time if you’re an oligarch or even one of
> their brown-nosed minions, because life is very good when the lower
> 99.9% of us get to pay for everything that directly and indirectly
> benefits them in spite of the consequences or how much negative Karma
> gets created along the way.

And here's what I read:

"Blah, blah, blah, FUD"

"Blah, blah, blah, Oligarch"

"Blah, blah, blah, God"

"Blah, blah, blah, Karma"

%
2013-04-27 13:10:25 EST
HVAC wrote:
> On 4/27/2013 12:24 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
>
> Here's what Brad Goth wrote:
>

>> It’s interesting whenever a Usenet/newsgroup topic or subsequent
>> replies favor anything on behalf of developing technology or applied
>> physics for benefiting the lower 99.9% caste and protecting or
>> salvaging our global environment, in that only those intent upon
>> topic/ author stalking and bashing for the sake of discrediting for
>> all they can muster, seem to show up like those funny little cars
>> with a dozen or more clowns jumping out in order to spin, obfuscate
>> and FUD everything for all it’s worth. On the other hand, whenever
>> something is represented for improving the wealth and authority of
>> oligarchs that seldom if ever have to work an honest day in their
>> life, whereas any topics and replies on their behalf seem to get
>> mainstream media and even international attention, as well as much
>> of their interpretation of science, physics and especially history
>> getting published in our K-12 textbooks as though it were the one
>> and only undeniable word of God.
>>
>> So, it obviously pays big-time if you’re an oligarch or even one of
>> their brown-nosed minions, because life is very good when the lower
>> 99.9% of us get to pay for everything that directly and indirectly
>> benefits them in spite of the consequences or how much negative Karma
>> gets created along the way.
>
> And here's what I read:
>
> "Blah, blah, blah, FUD"
>

> "Blah, blah, blah, Oligarch"