Research Discussion: Evidence Mounts Boston Bombers Were FBI Assets

Evidence Mounts Boston Bombers Were FBI Assets

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-04-25 06:23:14 EST
Evidence Mounts Boston Bombers Were FBI Assets

As tens of thousands of members of the public have come out to show
support for the alleged Boston Bomber as continues to mount the
suspects were being handled by the FBI in a terror plot they failed to
foil. At the center of the effort are calls to have the United States
government investigated for the role it is suspected in playing in the
Boston Bombings.

In all over 15,000 people have joined the Facebook page calling for
alleged bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev to be released and thousands
more have signing an online petition to the White House web page along
with numerous other petitions, events and campaigns created in his
support.

As more people turn to media sources outside of the control of the
federal government the more steam the effort will gain. In fact, even
members of the government are openly calling for an investigation to
government’s involvement in the bombings and not only pointing out on
the record but to media as well.

What we know now is that the United States government was tipped off
to alleged Boston Bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s ties to an underground
militant group created and supported by the CIA which is ran by a
terrorist known as Russia’s Bin Laden. This information was revealed
through Russia Today and was made public while the FBI was still
hiding the fact they had been tipped off that Tamerlan made an
overseas visit during which he was seen with terrorists with known
ties to the CIA in 2011.

After the FBI was forced to admit they were in fact contacted by
Russian intelligence they stated Tamerlan was cleared after being
investigated in 2011. The FBI claimed the investigation ended with a
request to the Russian government for more information after which
there was no further contact and no further information supplied.

We now know that is not the truth and Tamerlan had in fact been put on
the United States terrorist watch list and the top-secret no fly-list.
Despite being placed on these lists, Tamerlan was still allowed to fly
out of the country back to Russia where he once again was observed
meeting up with the terrorist cell by Russian Intelligence.

During his stay he also is said to have attended a CIA-sponsored
workshop which is funded by the United States government to promote
democracy overseas and achieves such means through radicalizing local
populations into taking up revolution against the government in power.
This information, which again was known to the United States
government whom the media continues to quote in blatantly lying the
bombers had no ties to overseas terrorist organizations, was again
released just today by the Russian media.
The workshop was held by the NGO “Fund of Caucasus”, which is funded
by the CIA-linked Jamestown Foundation, and holds workshops such as
“Struggle for independence of the Caucasus” and The anniversary of
genocide of the Chechen and Ingush peoples which are aimed at
destabilizing the region by stirring anger against the current Russian
government.

Workshop Description: “The evening dedicated to the 68th anniversary
of the Chechen and Ingush peoples deportation to Central Asia in 1944,
was organized by the “Fund of Caucasus” on February 23rd, 2012. The
evening was held at the conference-hall of business-center “Kalas”.
This tragedy – mass deportation of the Chechns and Ingushes – was
evaluated as a part of general imperialistic policy of the Russian
Empire and totalitarian Soviet regime.”

Further thickening the plot is the recent revelation that the bombers’
Uncle was also on the CIA’s payroll through the USAID foreign aid
front and has ties to intelligence agents in his former homeland where
he was a well connected oil-executive with crime to Russian crime
bosses and involved in ring of offshore oil company’s Swiss
investigators learned where laundering billions of dollars for the
purposes of international corruption of western public officials.
Yet despite these clear ties, the FBI lied about what they knew and
allowed him to fly anyway.

The corporate media has also confirmed today that the United States
government was contacted multiple times by Russian Intelligence about
Tamerlan’s activities and ties to those overseas terrorists.
In fact, the Washington Post reported today that CIA was contacted
directly and they had also placed Tamerlan on the terrorist watch
list.

Why would the FBI first fail to disclose they were tipped off about
Tamerlan? Then lie about their knowledge of Tamerlan’s activities
claiming they had no knowledge of terrorist activities or ties to
foreign terrorist groups? Why are they still lying about it and why
the media is continuing to echo their lies at the same time reporting
contradictory information in the same exact reports revealing the feds
were in fact notified, several times, and continue to allow this plot
to happen?

More than likely it will soon be revealed, that like so many previous
terror plots the FBI was in fact handling the Boston Bombers.
Perhaps they intending to conduct a sting operation like planned when
they enticed the 1993 World Trade Center bomber into conducting and
attack – which went horribly wrong and ended up with the World Trade
Center actually being bombed.

The conspiracy theories surrounding the 9/11 bombings fall into the
category of “the government let it happen” verse “the government made
it happen” offering up numerous motives for each case.
The conspiracy theories around Boston Bombings will be no different as
more and more information is revealed connecting the bombers to the
CIA and the “let it happen” conspiracy becomes more of a fact than
fantasy.

Indeed, special operations mercenaries were photographed in operation
at the Boston Bombings. Live bomb drills were being conducted during
the event, drills which were first openly reported and admitted with
the media now claiming they no longer occurred.

The government’s narrative continues to change and as it does so does
the information the corporate media echoed. As that information
changes the government controlled corporate media will undoubtedly
continue their all out crusade to conform the public opinion against
doubting the government narrative or supporting the movement to free
the alleged suspect who is looking more and more everyday like he was
set up as his family has claimed since the outset.

The media’s campaign of disinformation, in which we even, sees the
media cannibalizing itself, is one that has all of the hallmarks of a
Black Ops information operation campaign not dissimilar to the CIA’s
famed operation mockingbird. Luckily the public’s distrust in their
reporting has lead to a massive tuning of the propaganda machine
perhaps much more than has ever been seen before.

Of course, this is not without good reason as there is plenty of proof
of repeated lies and manipulation by the America’s state run press.
This is not conspiracy either but a provable fact openly admitted by
Former President George Bush In this YouTube video, watch him admit he
plants fake news stories for political agendas.
Bush admits he participates in the long standing federal government
practice of planting fake propaganda news stories in US media.
In this clip, Bush tells a reporter it has been a long standing
federal government practice to pay journalists to run fake pre-
packaged news stories, which serve as government propaganda to further
political agendas.

Or take last year’s infamous CNN scandal in which they were caught
running a staged interview with the Syria activist who had become the
corporate media’s poster child in drumming up support for war in Syria
~ Syria Activist Danny Caught Staging Complete Fake CNN Interviews ~<

Syria activist Danny, the poster child to justify a military invasion
in Syria, has been caught staging entire an entire CNN interview
including directing fake gunfire off stage.

Raw video footage of the Syria activist Danny as he waits to do a live
video interview with CNN shows him directing off-stage fake gunfire
and explosions, as well as being directed to tell CNN he has been
retrieving the bodies of civilians from buildings that collapse due to
Syria army mortar fire. It also shows Danny totally exaggerating a
sense of fear and urgency as he goes from being totally calm, smiling
and even somewhat bored before the on air interview starts to acting
totally scared, hysterical and pretending he is in the middle of a war
zone as soon as the actual interview starts.

I have condensed footage of the original video to remove 5 uneventful
minutes of watching him waiting around before the interview because
most people will not stay interested long enough to get to the parts
were he starts directing his off-stage actors to start the faked off
stage gunfire. Also below are two detailed reports from the Intel Hub
and Infowars on this incident, which outline more faked activist
reports and other crimes committed by the rebels.

Of course, as many no this practice is nothing new. See this video of
fake green screened CNN footage during the first Iraq war in the 90s
or even this footage of the CIA admitting to planting fake stories.

There are numerous examples, with dozens of stories out of CNN, The
BBC, Al-Jazeera and others exposed as false government propaganda
dealing with Syria just last year. Now that we have established that
it is not insane to believe the conspiracy theories claiming the media
lies but rather it is an insane to accept the government’s promulgated
conspiracy that the media always tells the truth let us continue with
the Boston Bombings.

http://beforeitsnews.com/terrorism/2013/04/evidence-mounts-boston-bombers-were-fbi-assets-2446044.html?utm_campaign=&utm_source=http%3A%2F%2Fwhatreallyhappened.com%2F&utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fb4in.info%2Fh2ZP&utm_medium=static&utm_content=awesm-publisher_static

Zardoz
2013-04-25 11:46:37 EST
On Thu, 25 Apr 2013 03:23:14 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>The conspiracy theories surrounding the 9/11 bombings fall into the
>category of “the government let it happen” verse “the government made
>it happen” offering up numerous motives for each case.
>The conspiracy theories around Boston Bombings will be no different as
>more and more information is revealed connecting the bombers to the
>CIA and the “let it happen” conspiracy becomes more of a fact than
>fantasy.

And let's not forget that new category which is all the rage these
days - "never happened"!

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-04-25 12:53:56 EST
On Apr 25, 8:46 am, zardoz <a...@b.c> wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Apr 2013 03:23:14 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >The conspiracy theories surrounding the 9/11 bombings fall into the
> >category of the government let it happen verse the government made
> >it happen offering up numerous motives for each case.
> >The conspiracy theories around Boston Bombings will be no different as
> >more and more information is revealed connecting the bombers to the
> >CIA and the let it happen conspiracy becomes more of a fact than
> >fantasy.
>
> And let's not forget that new category which is all the rage these
> days - "never happened"!

FBI Fumbles As It Tries to Cover Up False Flag Asset Tamerlan Tsarnaev

The Boston bombing suspect allegedly killed by police last week,
Tamerlan Tsarnaev, travelled to Russia where he underwent “some
radicalization,” the chair of the House Intelligence Committee, Rep.
Mike Rogers, told NBC’s Meet the Press on Sunday.

“It would lead one to believe that’s probably where he got that final
radicalization to push him to commit acts of violence and where he may
have received training on what we ultimately saw last Monday,” Rogers
said. Rogers said the FBI stopped tracking Tsarnaev after an unnamed
foreign intelligence service failed to cooperate with the agency’s
investigation. Members of Congress have criticized the FBI for not
placing Tsarnaev on a terror watch list after it was allegedly
discovered that he had embraced radical Islam. South Carolina Senator
Lindsey Graham, an outspoken supporter of the war on terror, accused
the FBI of failing to follow up on Tsarnaev.

“Once you’re brought to attention by a foreign government, I think you
should have a red flag put then, to be taken off later,” Graham told
CNN on Sunday. “The ball was dropped in one of two ways — the FBI
missed a lot of things, [or] there’s one potential answer [that] our
laws do not allow to follow up in a sound solid way. There was a lot
to be learned from this guy. He was on websites talking about killing
Americans. He went overseas… he was clearly talking about radical
ideas. He was visiting radical areas.”

Graham later provided the FBI with an excuse for its supposed failure
to track the alleged terrorist. On Monday, he said the FBI did not
know Tsarnaev went on a six-month overseas trip in 2011 because of a
clerical error – his name was supposedly misspelled. The “radical
areas” in question undoubtedly include Dagestan, the Russian republic
located in the North Caucasus region. The impoverished country was
invaded in 1999 by Muslims from Chechnya led by warlords Shamil
Basayev and Ibn Al-Khattab. The two warlords were U.S. intelligence
assets trained and indoctrinated in CIA sponsored camps in Afghanistan
and Pakistan. The Chechnya jihad also has links to British
intelligence. For more details, see Boston Bombers: Role of CIA in
Chechen Terror.

The FBI, Graham, and neocons in Congress are apparently bereft of all
creativity. They have decided to fall back on the old “intelligence
failure” canard to explain why the FBI allowed Tsarnaev to visit
Chechen terrorists with documented links to the CIA and British
intelligence.

Additionally, they have not addressed a report released by Channel
Four news in Britain that states the mother of the suspected Boston
bombers has claimed that FBI officials contacted her eldest son after
the bombing had taken place and before the shootout that allegedly
claimed his life. TIME Magazine, however, argues that Tsarnaev did not
visit a CIA sponsored terror camp in Dagestan. “So far there appears
to be no evidence that links Tamerlan Tsarnaev to any of the Islamist
militant groups that have long fought Russia in Dagestan and
neighboring Chechnya, but his time there last year is coming under
increasing scrutiny, as investigators try to piece together what
motivated the brothers,” the magazine reports. TIME says Tsarnaev was
in the country to help his father fix his home.

Graham and Rogers, of course, did not mention that the FBI is at the
forefront of creating terrorist plots. Due to this, the agency’s role
in events surrounding the terror attack should be rigorously examined.
Moreover, numerous past terror events have suspicious connections to
intelligence services that are completely ignored by the establishment
media. For instance, a mountain of evidence, virtually ignored by the
corporate media, revealed that the 2005 terror attack in London was a
staged event like the Boston attack. The London bombing occurred at
the same time a terrorist bombing drill was occurring. It was later
discovered that the alleged terrorists were associated with a Muslim
cleric who worked as an informer for British intelligence. The alleged
mastermind of the attack, Haroon Rashid Aswat, also worked for British
intelligence.

The 2004 Madrid, Spain train bombing that killed over 190 people was a
government-run false flag event. Like the Tsarnaev brothers, the
Madrid bombers were under surveillance. The explosives used in the
attack were procured by government informants and one of the bombers
had a link to the Spanish government bomb squad.

For more on government false flag events, see our A Brief History of
False Flag Attacks: Or Why Government Loves State Sponsored Terror.
On the one hand, the Mockingbird corporate media is peddling the
official government generated Boston bombing narrative – which is a
work in progress – while on the other hand attempting to discredit all
who offer an alternative explanation. Numerous inconsistencies and
revisions in the storyline over the past week reveal that the
government is no longer capable of effectively staging covert false
flag events. In lieu of competency and as a result of hubris and
arrogance, the establishment has embarked on a campaign to discredit
and slander those who refuse to accept the absurdity of the official
narrative.

COMMENTS: YOUTUBE is deleting these comments from me and others so i
will post this here… the exploded bookbag is identical to the one that
the SECURITY/CRAFT/NAVY SEALS/WHOMEVER are wearing… it does not match
the bags the brothers were carrying. LOOK FOR YOURSELVES!!! there are
also pictures of the same guy with the matching bookbag LEAVING THE
SCENE WITHOUT THE BAG!!! for me this was the first RED FLAG… the whole
chase and firefight and carjacking and capture story that is the
official story rests upon the lie that the brothers dropped the bomb.
where is the photo of this? how does the fbi know they did it if they
don’t have the photo of the brothers dropping the bomb? if they have
the photo why not show it? answer- because it doesn’t exist… anyone
leaving comments along these lines on YOUTUBE will find those comments
deleted after refreshing the page… sounds like YOUTUBE is afraid of
the truth coming out.
http://www.infowars.com/fbi-fumbles-as-it-tries-to-cover-up-false-flag-asset-tamerlan-tsarnaev/

On Apr 25, 3:23 am, "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<*.@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> were he starts directing his off-stage actors to start the faked off
> stage gunfire. Also below are two detailed reports from the Intel Hub
> and Infowars on this incident, which outline more faked activist
> reports and other crimes committed by the rebels.
>
> Of course, as many no this practice is nothing new. See this video of
> fake green screened CNN footage during the first Iraq war in the 90s
> or even this footage of the CIA admitting to planting fake stories.
>
> There are numerous examples, with dozens of stories out of CNN, The
> BBC, Al-Jazeera and others exposed as false government propaganda
> dealing with Syria just last year. Now that we have established that
> it is not insane to believe the conspiracy theories claiming the media
> lies but rather it is an insane to accept the government’s promulgated
> conspiracy that the media always tells the truth let us continue with

So what's new?

"Just because the government lies, doesn't mean that everyone else is
telling the truth.” / Bast

“whoever controls the past, controls the future” / George Orwell

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57581399-93/google-more-government-takedown-requests-than-ever-before/

"Google's release, which is part of the company's Transparency Report
launched three years ago, indicates that political censorship is
becoming an increasingly troublesome issue. The company says that many
of the requests were court orders requesting the removal of negative
opinions on government officials."

Zardoz
2013-04-25 21:16:19 EST

It was another hoax like Sandy Hoax -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-1T-xrYI8Q

On Thu, 25 Apr 2013 09:53:56 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> [...]

>will post this here… the exploded bookbag is identical to the one that
>the SECURITY/CRAFT/NAVY SEALS/WHOMEVER are wearing… it does not match
>the bags the brothers were carrying. LOOK FOR YOURSELVES!!! there are
>also pictures of the same guy with the matching bookbag LEAVING THE
>SCENE WITHOUT THE BAG!!! for me this was the first RED FLAG… the whole
>chase and firefight and carjacking and capture story that is the
>official story rests upon the lie that the brothers dropped the bomb.
>where is the photo of this? how does the fbi know they did it if they
>don’t have the photo of the brothers dropping the bomb? if they have
>the photo why not show it? answer- because it doesn’t exist… anyone
>leaving comments along these lines on YOUTUBE will find those comments
>deleted after refreshing the page… sounds like YOUTUBE is afraid of

2013-04-25 21:21:21 EST
On Thu, 25 Apr 2013 21:16:19 -0400, zardoz <a@b.c> wrote:

>It was another hoax like Sandy Hoax -
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-1T-xrYI8Q

Amputee actors help make Boston Marathon Bombing Hoax look real -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNsnCVuE2C4

Bast
2013-04-25 23:54:31 EST

zardoz wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Apr 2013 03:23:14 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The conspiracy theories surrounding the 9/11 bombings fall into the
>> category of "the government let it happen" verse "the government made
>> it happen" offering up numerous motives for each case.
>> The conspiracy theories around Boston Bombings will be no different as
>> more and more information is revealed connecting the bombers to the
>> CIA and the "let it happen" conspiracy becomes more of a fact than
>> fantasy.
>

> And let's not forget that new category which is all the rage these
> days - "never happened"!

Huh ? Oh it happened.
The question is that how come the feds alaways know immediately WHO DID IT,
And WHY,....days after.

But despite a mass of undercover agents swarming the marathon, and a bomb
drill going on at the time,....they can never STOP IT from happening.

Yet we keep getting told to trust the government and they will keep us safe.
...BITE ME, Homeland Security.
I want my tax dollars back, so I CAN BUY MY OWN GUNS to guarantee my own
safety

Zardoz
2013-04-26 00:12:10 EST
On Thu, 25 Apr 2013 23:54:31 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>zardoz wrote:
>> On Thu, 25 Apr 2013 03:23:14 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> The conspiracy theories surrounding the 9/11 bombings fall into the
>>> category of "the government let it happen" verse "the government made
>>> it happen" offering up numerous motives for each case.
>>> The conspiracy theories around Boston Bombings will be no different as
>>> more and more information is revealed connecting the bombers to the
>>> CIA and the "let it happen" conspiracy becomes more of a fact than
>>> fantasy.
>>

>> And let's not forget that new category which is all the rage these
>> days - "never happened"!
>

>Huh ? Oh it happened.
>The question is that how come the feds alaways know immediately WHO DID IT,
>And WHY,....days after.
>
>But despite a mass of undercover agents swarming the marathon, and a bomb
>drill going on at the time,....they can never STOP IT from happening.
>

>Yet we keep getting told to trust the government and they will keep us safe.
>...BITE ME, Homeland Security.
>I want my tax dollars back, so I CAN BUY MY OWN GUNS to guarantee my own
>safety

Believe me, I had the same reaction at first. Did you know that FEMA
hires amputees as actors to participate in disaster drills (see second
video), putting makeup on their stumps to make it look like they just
lost their limbs?

Boston Bombing was Staged -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-1T-xrYI8Q

Amputee actors help make Boston Marathon Bombing Hoax look real -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNsnCVuE2C4

George152
2013-04-26 00:48:20 EST
On 26/04/13 16:12, zardoz wrote:

> Believe me, I had the same reaction at first. Did you know that FEMA
> hires amputees as actors to participate in disaster drills (see second
> video), putting makeup on their stumps to make it look like they just
> lost their limbs?

Nope. Not kooky enough.
I know you tried but against crap like thermite on 911 you're just not
making an impression

Bast
2013-04-26 04:09:57 EST

george152 wrote:
> On 26/04/13 16:12, zardoz wrote:
>
>> Believe me, I had the same reaction at first. Did you know that FEMA
>> hires amputees as actors to participate in disaster drills (see second
>> video), putting makeup on their stumps to make it look like they just
>> lost their limbs?
>
> Nope. Not kooky enough.
> I know you tried but against crap like thermite on 911 you're just not
> making an impression

Only the government makes up fairytales, and scares us with boogie-men and
zombie attacks.
And they claim towers can disintgrate to dust even without the help of
controlled demolitions.

.....Or do you have news about why WTC building 7 dropped into it's own
footprint with no valid explanation. As even the 9/11 report claimed the
collapse from any fires was very unlikely.