Research Discussion: Why So Much Snow This Spring ...

Why So Much Snow This Spring ...

I'm sure some environmental whacko can weave the dreaded "Climate
Disruption" into the equation ...

http://news.yahoo.com/why-much-snow-spring-175216951.html

On Apr 24, 2:44 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm sure some environmental whacko can weave the dreaded "Climate
> Disruption" into the equation ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/why-much-snow-spring-175216951.html

Are you suggesting there can be increased snow without an increase in
atmospheric water vapor?

On Apr 24, 2:44 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm sure some environmental whacko can weave the dreaded "Climate
> Disruption" into the equation ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/why-much-snow-spring-175216951.html

Are you suggesting there can be increased snow without an increase in
atmospheric water vapor?

*** Dumb-ass ... increased water vapor usually return to Earth as ... water,
disguised as rain. This, however, is rain in its compact form, called snow,
caused by sub-freezing temperatures, which is the opposite of the much
touted "global warming" temperatures. Time to pull your head from your
rectum, GothBall ...

Double-A
2013-04-24 18:39:03 EST
On Apr 24, 2:44 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm sure some environmental whacko can weave the dreaded "Climate
> Disruption" into the equation ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/why-much-snow-spring-175216951.html

If you had ever lived in a cold climate, you would know that snow does
not usually come with the coldest weather. Snow is more likely when
the temperature is up near the freezing point. This is then fully
consistant with global warming.

Double-A

On Apr 24, 3:18 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Apr 24, 2:44 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm sure some environmental whacko can weave the dreaded "Climate
> > Disruption" into the equation ...
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/why-much-snow-spring-175216951.html
>
> Are you suggesting there can be increased snow without an increase in
> atmospheric water vapor?
>
> *** Dumb-ass ... increased water vapor usually return to Earth as ... water,
> disguised as rain.  This, however, is rain in its compact form, called snow,
> caused by sub-freezing temperatures, which is the opposite of the much
> touted "global warming" temperatures.  Time to pull your head from your
> rectum, GothBall ...

Last time I'd checked, a seasonal tilt causing winter and/or
sufficient elevations is what makes water freeze. Of course without
additional water vapor, such as seen within central Antarctic, there
can be hardly if any snow.

When it warms up sufficiently as to start snowing like crazy within
the central Antarctic, is when GW and AGW are in sync, and we're all
in big trouble from excessive snowing, flooding and those pesky
category 5+ storms happening most all the time.

I suppose you don't believe in building dams or reservoirs.

In other words, you and George Carlin are two of a kind, intent upon
Fu*king mother Earth for all she's worth, and then some.

On Apr 24, 3:39 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Apr 24, 2:44 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm sure some environmental whacko can weave the dreaded "Climate
> > Disruption" into the equation ...
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/why-much-snow-spring-175216951.html
>
> If you had ever lived in a cold climate, you would know that snow does
> not usually come with the coldest weather.  Snow is more likely when
> the temperature is up near the freezing point.  This is then fully
> consistant with global warming.
>
> Double-A

Now that's only going to piss off our Hagar, because redneck
conditional physics and science obfuscation is their bread and butter
of how everything should be.

Perhaps if we used a blowtorch to fry his private parts, he'd only
consider that another cooling trend as they fell off.

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Apr 24, 2:44 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm sure some environmental whacko can weave the dreaded "Climate
> Disruption" into the equation ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/why-much-snow-spring-175216951.html

If you had ever lived in a cold climate, you would know that snow does
not usually come with the coldest weather. Snow is more likely when
the temperature is up near the freezing point. This is then fully
consistant **** consistent *** with global warming.

Double-A

*** I know, I know ... according to you ding-dongs, it doesn't matter, rain
or shine sub-zero or equatorial temperatures, somehow, by your fuzzy logic,
it is all caused by that dreaded Global Warming. Just like the Nigger is
convinced that you can spend yourself to wealth.
It merely proves that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

David Staup
2013-04-24 21:06:12 EST
On 4/24/2013 5:57 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
> On Apr 24, 3:18 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Apr 24, 2:44 pm, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm sure some environmental whacko can weave the dreaded "Climate
>>> Disruption" into the equation ...
>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/why-much-snow-spring-175216951.html
>>
>> Are you suggesting there can be increased snow without an increase in
>> atmospheric water vapor?
>>
>> *** Dumb-ass ... increased water vapor usually return to Earth as ... water,
>> disguised as rain. This, however, is rain in its compact form, called snow,
>> caused by sub-freezing temperatures, which is the opposite of the much
>> touted "global warming" temperatures. Time to pull your head from your
>> rectum, GothBall ...
>
> Last time I'd checked, a seasonal tilt causing winter and/or
> sufficient elevations is what makes water freeze. Of course without
> additional water vapor, such as seen within central Antarctic, there
> can be hardly if any snow.
>
> When it warms up sufficiently as to start snowing like crazy within
> the central Antarctic, is when GW and AGW are in sync, and we're all
> in big trouble from excessive snowing, flooding and those pesky
> category 5+ storms happening most all the time.
>
> I suppose you don't believe in building dams or reservoirs.
>
> In other words, you and George Carlin are two of a kind, intent upon
> Fu*king mother Earth for all she's worth, and then some.

So much anger ...over assumptions, incorrect assumptions at that, tsk tsk.

anger is the preferred defense of the uneducated when confronted with
logic or facts....dufuss

David Staup
2013-04-24 21:09:49 EST
On 4/24/2013 5:39 PM, Double-A wrote:
> On Apr 24, 2:44 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> I'm sure some environmental whacko can weave the dreaded "Climate
>> Disruption" into the equation ...
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/why-much-snow-spring-175216951.html
>

> If you had ever lived in a cold climate, you would know that snow does
> not usually come with the coldest weather. Snow is more likely when
> the temperature is up near the freezing point. This is then fully
> consistant with global warming.
>
> Double-A

chuckle had you ever spent time around lake effect snows you would know
better. consistent with global warming my ass, it's almost May idiot.....

On Apr 24, 6:06 pm, David Staup <dst...@charter.net> wrote:
> On 4/24/2013 5:57 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
>

> > On Apr 24, 3:18 pm, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Are you suggesting there can be increased snow without an increase in
> >> atmospheric water vapor?
>
> >> *** Dumb-ass ... increased water vapor usually return to Earth as ... water,
> >> disguised as rain.  This, however, is rain in its compact form, called snow,
> >> caused by sub-freezing temperatures, which is the opposite of the much
> >> touted "global warming" temperatures.  Time to pull your head from your
> >> rectum, GothBall ...
>
> > Last time I'd checked, a seasonal tilt causing winter and/or
> > sufficient elevations is what makes water freeze.  Of course without
> > additional water vapor, such as seen within central Antarctic, there
> > can be hardly if any snow.
>
> > When it warms up sufficiently as to start snowing like crazy within
> > the central Antarctic, is when GW and AGW are in sync, and we're all
> > in big trouble from excessive snowing, flooding and those pesky
> > category 5+ storms happening most all the time.
>
> > I suppose you don't believe in building dams or reservoirs.
>
> > In other words, you and George Carlin are two of a kind, intent upon
> > Fu*king mother Earth for all she's worth, and then some.
>
> So much anger ...over assumptions, incorrect assumptions at that, tsk tsk.
>
> anger is the preferred defense of the uneducated when confronted with
> logic or facts....dufuss

In other words, you don't have a clue.