Research Discussion: Boston Black Ops: Manufacturing Terror?//Craft International Private Military Forces

Boston Black Ops: Manufacturing Terror?//Craft International Private Military Forces

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-04-23 06:09:30 EST
Boston Black Ops: Manufacturing Terror? By Stephen Lendman

What’s ongoing resembles post-9/11 events. Fear-mongering, lies and
misinformation replace truth and full disclosure. Muslims became
public enemy number one. Who’ll suffer most with them this time? Vital
information is suppressed. Fingers point the wrong way. Innocent
victims are blamed for state-sponsored terror. More on that below.
National emotions are aroused. At issue is enlisting public
support.Post-9/11, Bush addressed an Episcopal National Cathedral
prayer and remembrance ceremony.

“(O)ur country was attacked with deliberate and massive cruelty,” he
said. “We have seen the images of fire and ashes and bent steel.” He
omitted what’s most important. Washington bore full responsibility.
The worst of all possible worlds followed. On April 18, Obama
addressed a Holy Cross Cathedral interfaith prayer service. “(I)n an
instant, the day’s beauty was shattered,” he said. “A celebration
became a tragedy. And so we come together to pray and mourn and
measure our loss.”

“We will find you,” he added. “And yes, you will face justice. We will
hold you accountable.” Truth and full disclosure always loses out.
Early Friday, newly released FBI photos showed alleged bombing
suspects. They brothers. They were called “armed and extremely
dangerous.” Allegedly they had “explosives and guns.” Official reports
lack credibility. One suspect was arrested. The other fled. He’s now
hospitalized in serious condition. Police discovered his whereabouts
and shot him. Officials later said the one taken into custody died.
Allegedly he was killed in a “violent standoff.” Cold-blooded murder
is more likely.

A “massive manhunt” continues. Officials said suspects came from
Chechnya or nearby. MSNBC’s Chris Matthews alleged they’re Arabs.
Perhaps from Yemen, he said. Mossad-connected DEBKAfile called them
“Chechen Wahhabi cell” members. Saudi Arabia funds it, it said. Older
brother Tamerlan was 26. Police likely killed him in cold blood. He
was a boxer and Bunker Hill Community College engineering student.
Younger brother Dzhokhar fled. He’s 19 years old. He’s a Cambridge
Rindge and Latin School graduate. His father calls him a “true
angel.”He’s a Greater Boston League all-star wrestler.

He won a city of Cambridge $2,500 scholarship. He’s a second year
medical student. His father said both brothers were “set up.” They
“killed my older son Tamerlan,” he added. Over 10 years ago, both
brothers came to America with their family. They’re not terrorists.
Officials said greater Boston public transportation shut down. The FAA
ordered a no-fly zone over a 3.5 mile radius of the bombing site.
Watertown, Cambridge, Newton, Brookline, Waltham, Belmont, and other
suburban area residents were advised to stay home.

Colleges and universities closed for the day. Local businesses were
told not to open. Thousands of officers made house-to-house searches.
Swat teams are involved. Some areas were evacuated. Helicopters patrol
overhead. Police cars are everywhere. Greater Boston’s never seen
anything like this before. It’s surreal. It resembles a bad film plot.
It gets round-the-clock coverage. Managed news misinformation
substitutes for cold hard facts. Infowars headlined “Did Boston
Bombing Suspect Try to Surrender?” An image showed him lying prone
with his arms outstretched. He held no weapon. None appeared near him.

One suspect killed. Perhaps another to follow. What better way to bury
truth. Dead men tell no tales. Exculpating evidence perhaps won’t
surface. Media scoundrels won’t report what does. Lots more went on.
On marathon day, eyewitnesses reported bomb drills, training exercises
and rooftop snipers. Authorities denied them.

University of Mobile cross country coach Alastair Stevenson
contradicted them, saying: “At the starting line this morning, they
had bomb sniffing dogs and the bomb squad out there. They kept
announcing to runners not to be alarmed, that they were running a
training exercise.”

On April 17, Anthony Gucciardi headlined “Craft International Private
Military Forces at Boston Marathon?” Images showed two men “with
earpieces and military-esque gear….(T)hey may likely be employees of
the Blackwater-style private military/security firm Craft
International.” Their attire was later “revealed to be standard issue
Craft International clothing.” The skull logo on one man’s cap
identifies Craft. Why were both men and others with them in Boston?
Images show around 10 wearing similar attire. Nearly all had on black
backpacks. They resembled those alleged to contain pressure cooker
bombs.

Investigators said they contained explosives, nails and ball bearings.
They detonated moments apart. Four or more Craft operatives wore tan
combat boots, tan BDUs (battle dress uniforms), black jackets, and had
tactical communications gear. At least one had an “inspector radiation
alert.” It’s used to detect dirty bomb or nuclear attack emissions.

Why were they near the marathon’s finish line? Perhaps their mission
was a black ops. They’re experts in these type operations. Why did FBI
operatives join them? Images show them talking. An FBI truck was
visible. Why were FBI agents searching for one bombing suspect before
the incident took place? These and related questions demand answers.
Coverup and denial reflect official policy. Vital facts are
suppressed. What’s most important isn’t reported.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/boston-black-ops-manufacturing-terror/5332223

On Tue, 23 Apr 2013 03:09:30 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>Boston Black Ops: Manufacturing Terror?

The other suspisious "CRAFT" people
and others, made it so obvious,
it's like they wanted the government blamed for it.

Or they could have been fake "CRAFT" people.

I don't know much.
But I do (guess) know many extraterrestrial species are real.

And many species are not nice to good Humans.
And planet Earth is like a game room to them extraterrestrial species.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2215387/pg1

QUOTE:

"They [the control group] will wait until sufficient public knowledge
is out there, says Maynard. The Disclosure Project will build a
momentum that will snowball, leading to a critical mass of
inevitability. Final disclosure, though, comes with three
prerequisites: One, that the panic of the population will be
minimized; Two, that control, both physical and intellectual, is
maintained by the existing power structure; and Three, that there will
be no retribution towards those that have kept the existence of
extraterrestrial intelligence a secret."

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

> QUOTE:
>
> "They [the control group] will wait until sufficient public knowledge
> is out there, says Maynard. The Disclosure Project will build a
> momentum that will snowball, leading to a critical mass of
> inevitability. Final disclosure, though, comes with three
> prerequisites: One, that the panic of the population will be
> minimized; Two, that control, both physical and intellectual, is
> maintained by the existing power structure; and Three, that there will
> be no retribution towards those that have kept the existence of
> extraterrestrial intelligence a secret."

So will they now change their name to the 'Partial' Disclosure Project?

The fact that there are idiots like you, idiots that will accept THEIR
word that THEY know what is best for you, must make them very happy.

In effect they are doing openly what YOU CLIM the government does
secretly. Can't you and your fellow believers see that?

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-04-23 09:47:02 EST
The FBI Boston-Chechnya charade

The Boston bombing was major blowback. That much is certain. The
question is, what level of blowback? It could have been a covert op
gone real bad. It could have been blowback from former ''freedom
fighters'' -- in this case ethnic Chechens -- reconverted into terra-
rists. It could have been straight blowback for United States foreign
policy targeting Muslims, whether dispatching them to Guantanamo, Abu
Ghraib or Bagram, extraordinarily renditioning them, or target
assassinating them.

The FBI, predictably, is not admitting any of these three options. It
sticks to a convoluted screenplay worthy of those cocaine-fueled
Hollywood nights in the 1980s; a couple of bad guys who ''hate our
freedoms'' because... they do. As I've written elsewhere in a sort
of preamble for this article, there are inter-galactic holes in the
story of the Tsarnaev brothers. Now we also know -- via their mother
-- that the Federal Bureau of Investigation was monitoring elder
brother Tamerlan for at least five years. In a subsequent interview to
CNN's Piers Morgan, the mother actually talked, significantly, about
''counseling."

At the same time, the FBI was forced to admit it had in early 2011
accepted a ''foreign government'' (code for Russia) request to take a
closer look on Tamerlan. This, apparently, they did -- and found
nothing terrorist activity-worthy. So what happened afterwards? Some
IQ above 50 in the FBI must have noticed they now had access to a
precious Chechen-American asset. So Tamerlan became an FBI informant.
They could play him like a fiddle -- like so many patsies before.
Yet if they didn't, the FBI can rightfully be accused of devastating
incompetence (that would not be a first). Because what the FBI is
saying is that they had no clue their asset was working on a bomb, was
trying to test-drive it, or was carrying a suspicious backpack to the
Boston marathon.

What the FBI will never say is when was the last time they monitored/
controlled/harassed Tamerlan. Remember, this is the same FBI that gave
us The Fast and The Furious-style Iranian cum Mexican cartel plot to
kill a Saudi ambassador debunked in a matter of days. Tamerlan, of
course, may have out-FBI-ed them all (not that hard) -- and after
years of being monitored/harassed started working as a double agent.
Apparently he left the US for Russia for a long period -- January to
July 2012. Nobody knows exactly what he did; the FBI would love to
prove he was engaged in terrorist tactical training. Still, if he was
indeed a valuable asset, he could have been sent on a mission to
infiltrate Chechen jihadis led by Doku Umarov in neighboring
Dagestan.

As for the ultimate, nuance-filled word on the extremely cozy
relationship, since the 1990s, between Washington and Chechen terra-
rists -- a taboo issue in US corporate media -- one should look no
further than the awesome Sibel Edmonds, posting here.

About that drill - The FBI has the power to impose on the US and the
whole world a far-fetched ''young evil Chechens'' screenplay. So let's
develop an alternative, credible scenario and see where that takes
us. Instead of two bad (foreign) guys, totally Americanized, who
suddenly were inoculated with rage ''against our freedoms'' by some
jihadi indoctrination, mostly online, let's see who really profits
from what happened in Boston.

The Boston Globe was forced to ''disappear'' the information of a
counter-terrorist drill -- including bomb-sniffing dogs -- taking
place during the marathon. Picture the FBI telling its asset Tamerlan
he would be part of the drill. Although a tough guy himself, his
family could easily have been threatened if he did not cooperate. So
Tamerlan was handed a black backpack with a fake pressure-cooker bomb
inside and told to drop it in a determined place -- as one of the
procedures included in the drill. And it's here that we have to be
extra careful; there's no conclusive evidence to establish whether
this was supposed to be only a drill, or was the bomb designed to
explode.

Let's assume tough guy Tamerlan and his impressionable brother
Dzhokhar were actually responsible (no FBI in the picture). After so
much planning there had to be an immediate escape route -- as in
transportation, passports, money, plane tickets. There was nothing.
Dzhokhar went to school, worked out in the gym, socialized, sent
Twitter messages. There are absolutely no witnesses saying the
brothers dropped the bombs. They did it because the FBI says so. And
from there onwards, it's holes galore. They robbed a Mercedes at a gas
station and let the driver go away -- not without telling him that
they were the marathon bombers. Dzhokhar and the Mercedes manage to
escape from a major gunfight, by-passing a massive police barrage --
but not without the Mercedes running over Tamerlan whose body was
enveloped in explosives. Dzhokhar leaves a blood trail but he is not
tracked by any dogs.

And then there's the juicy martial law test drive; a whole city
totally shut down, at immense cost, because of a fleeing teenager.
Watch out, America, this is just the beginning. What is certain is
that the Tsarnaev brothers were not jihadis; only Murdoch gutter media
addicts will swallow it. Just take a look at this jihadi website,
quite well established, and fully representative of what is known as
the Caucasus Emirate Islamic insurgency. They ask very good questions,
for instance here. And they thoroughly debunk depicting the brothers
as hardened jihadis.

The omniscient Craft - Few paramilitary outfits in the industrialized
West are as sinister as the Craft. Craft was responsible for the
drill. Its symbol is a skull not dissimilar to the Marvel character
The Punisher. Its motto is a subtlety-shy: ''No matter what your
mother told you, violence does solve problems." US corporate media
simply vanished with any trace of Craft operatives swarming the
marathon site; talk about a media blackout. Alternative media though
was not intimidated. Here one may find a conclusive treasure trove of
photos showing Craft operatives at the marathon site, complete with
combat wear, black backpacks, tactical gear, and even carrying a
radiation detector. So how did the FBI react to it? By imposing an
absolute blackout. Total photo censorship, as in ''other photos will
not be deemed credible'' -- only photos and footage showing the
Tsarnaev brothers. Craft is untouchable.

The problem is that everything touching Craft in this scenario is
troubling. 1) Their invisibility -- corporate media sheepishly bowing
to the FBI and never even mentioning them. 2) Their ''security''
expertise -- your army of mercenaries gets paid a fortune and all your
hyper-trained tough guys loaded with high-tech gear cannot find a
couple of amateur bombers. 3) The sinister possibility that this was a
black ops produced by Craft. If we stick to reality, not Marvel
comics, all the Boston bombing evidence points to something very close
to the modus operandi of that dodgy galaxy of al-Qaeda franchises.
Based on the collected evidence of the brothers' history and behavior
-- no military or sabotage background -- it also suggests they were
not experienced enough to pull that off by themselves. But it's
perfectly sensible to envisage a copycat al-Qaeda op then attributed
to a couple of fall guys - something that Craft at least in theory
could easily design.

So this is where a realistic scenario leads us: an FBI/Craft false
flag op which, 1) may have gone terribly wrong, thus the necessity to
find two sacrificial lambs in a matter of hours; or 2) the sinister
possibility this was designed as a little entrapment game to produce
the exact same results -- leading to further by now almost complete
militarization of US civilian life. The writing is on the (bloody)
wall. The final vestiges of the rule of law are disappearing -- even
as a bipartisan panel had found that George W Bush elite functionaries
were all, indisputably, implicated in torture; and that torture was
systematic, even though it never led to thwarting any terror plot.
Washington is about to join the glittering ranks of Mubarak-era Egypt,
Bahrain and Uganda. As that nasty little piece of work, Senator
Lindsay Graham, put it, now ''the homeland is the battlefield.'' And
you're an enemy combatant if we say so.
http://www.opednews.com/articles/The-FBI-Boston-Chechnya-ch-by-Pepe-Escobar-130422-596.html

http://rense.com/1.imagesH/eventssplash.jpg

http://rense.com

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

http://www.theufochronicles.com/

>>The fact that there are idiots like you, idiots that will accept THEIR
>>word that THEY know what is best for you, must make them very happy.
>
>http://rense.com/1.imagesH/eventssplash.jpg

http://www.theufochronicles.com

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency