Research Discussion: FEMA FEMA Zombie Zombie UFO UFO Crash Crash... Sir Arthur C.B.E.Wholeflaffers A.S.A

FEMA FEMA Zombie Zombie UFO UFO Crash Crash... Sir Arthur C.B.E.Wholeflaffers A.S.A

Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E.Wholeflaffers A.S.A !!!

ZOMBIE UFO CRASH DISASTER FULL-SCALE EXERCISE...

http://web.archive.org/web/20130302232708/http://community.fema.gov/connect.ti/readynpm/view?objectid=1212582

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-04-23 10:03:21 EST
On Apr 22, 10:28 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E.Wholeflaffers A.S.A !!!

Your privilege to post here has been REVOKED.

This DIRECT ORDER cannot and will NOT be rescinded.

No more crap sock-puppet.

The Octagon® is about to start World War 5 if your cult does not
surrender immediately.

You have 5 seconds to decide.

5-4-3-2- WHAT IS IT?

Sir A

On Tue, 23 Apr 2013 07:03:21 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Apr 22, 10:28 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E.Wholeflaffers A.S.A !!!
>
>Your privilege to post here has been REVOKED.
>
>This DIRECT ORDER cannot and will NOT be rescinded.
>
>No more crap sock-puppet.
>
>The Octagon® is about to start World War 5 if your cult does not
>surrender immediately.
>
>You have 5 seconds to decide.
>
>5-4-3-2- WHAT IS IT?

ZOMBIE UFO CRASH DISASTER FULL-SCALE EXERCISE SIR !!!

http://web.archive.org/web/20130302232708/http://community.fema.gov/connect.ti/readynpm/view?objectid=1212582

>Sir A.

A Sir.

http://www.cosmiccollisions.org

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2013-04-23 16:57:39 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Apr 22, 10:28\ufffdam, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E.Wholeflaffers A.S.A !!!
>
> Your privilege to post here has been REVOKED.

Your permission to revoke anything has been DENIED.

"Few things suppress female sexuality more than a flaccid dick and a guy
talking like Mickey Mouse while wearing panties on his head." - Phoenix
describing
Ed "Pantyhead" Wollmann in one sentence.

Warhol
2013-04-23 20:18:42 EST
On Apr 22, 7:28 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E.Wholeflaffers A.S.A !!!
>
> ZOMBIE UFO CRASH DISASTER FULL-SCALE EXERCISE...
>
> http://web.archive.org/web/20130302232708/http://community.fema.gov/c...
>
> .
> ______________________________

And its this weekend... Saturday April 27th 2013 9:00am to 5:00pm

wow... so they are gone just do it... maybe not on the above date in
Moscow... but its gone happen... you people must remember when it it
happens... do not believe... and what you gone see are demons.

PS Moscow in USA Idaho and not Moscow in Russia...

Remember Von Braun deathbed last words....

The Coming 'ET Threat'
Will Be A Lie

then its too-late...

He knew something that he was too afraid to talk about...

Wernher Von Braun never spoke about any of the details that he knew
related to extraterrestrials except that one day extraterrestrials
were going to be identified as an enemy against whom we are going to
build an enormous space-based weapons system. Wernher Von Braun
actually told that the spin was a lie-that the premise for space-based
weaponry, the reasons that were going to be given, the enemies that we
were going to identify-were all based on a lie.

And Remember that its me Warhol who is awaiting you to wake up... and
things are gone be fast... very fast...

Black Hate vs White hat....

the photos of the resident who shot the photos of the deadly Boston
shootout...
http://stmedia.startribune.com/images/1witness041913.jpg

Watch good the calender... what day do you see marked with a bullet
hole????

And here the ritual.. For the zombies we all have become in this
Matrix full of illusions and deceive...

A story of infidelity, jealousy and revenge takes a strange turn
revealing an alien agenda. Chip implants, government mind control,
Russian military, and alien visitors, form the puzzle pieces of this
science fiction thriller. A search for the answers leads to the
truth...It's our fear that they seek!

But the storm is coming...

http://youtu.be/tBVO5oBdMTY

I tell you Now... FEAR NOT FOR I AM WITH YOU.

But when you shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for
these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-04-24 04:33:20 EST
On Apr 23, 1:57 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote innews:523eaefd-6af8-4f25-968e-7b6989a1d1ec@ot10g2000pbb.googlegroups.com:
>
> > On Apr 22, 10:28 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E.Wholeflaffers A.S.A !!!
>
> > Your privilege to post here has been REVOKED.
>
> Your permission to revoke anything has been...

It doesn't matter what you write, this is an ORDER.

Now either you surrender this second OR your entire cult's coordinates
will be sent to the Octagon®.

That means sure defeat for YOU and your ENTIRE cult.

You have 3 seconds to decide

3

2

Times OUT!!

Sir A

On 4/23/2013 8:18 PM, Warhol wrote:

> And its this weekend... Saturday April 27th 2013

Hey! That's both my daughter's birthday and is my girlfriend, Felony,
birthday as well. I like this because I don't have to remember so much.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-04-24 07:13:20 EST
On Apr 24, 4:07 am, HVAC <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/23/2013 8:18 PM, Warhol wrote:
>

> > And its this weekend... Saturday April 27th 2013
>
> Hey!

You better start eating and LIKING hay, because that is your standard
diet at the FEMA camp.

Now start moving in that direction.

Lt. Col. Sir A. Wholeflaffers

On 4/24/2013 7:13 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
> On Apr 24, 4:07 am, HVAC <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 4/23/2013 8:18 PM, Warhol wrote:
>>

>>> And its this weekend... Saturday April 27th 2013
>>
>> Hey!
>
> You better start eating and LIKING hay, because that is your standard
> diet at the FEMA camp.

Probably better than Felony's cooking.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-04-24 11:45:16 EST
On Apr 24, 5:21 am, HVAC <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/24/2013 7:13 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:

> >> Hey!
>
> > You better start eating and LIKING hay, because that is your standard
> > diet at the FEMA camp.
>
> Probably better than Felony's cooking.

START marching toward the FEMA camp NOW; the MEV's are standing by.

SirA