Research Discussion: Boston Bombing Suspects Did Not Have Valid Handgun License ...

Boston Bombing Suspects Did Not Have Valid Handgun License ...

As the adage goes: "When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns" ...

But these mushy-brained Liberals have a difficult time coming to grips with
facts. "But we have enacted all these strict laws, how could this happen ?"
Because Liberals have their heads buried up their rectums, that's how.

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-bombing-suspects-did-not-valid-handgun-licenses-234648018.html

So repeat after me:
"When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns".
The fact that they still don't get it, proves one thing:
Liberalism is a Mental Disorder !!!

Bast
2013-04-23 10:27:09 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> As the adage goes: "When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have
> guns" ...
> But these mushy-brained Liberals have a difficult time coming to grips
> with facts. "But we have enacted all these strict laws, how could this
> happen ?" Because Liberals have their heads buried up their rectums,
> that's how.
> http://news.yahoo.com/boston-bombing-suspects-did-not-valid-handgun-licenses-234648018.html
>
> So repeat after me:
> "When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns".
> The fact that they still don't get it, proves one thing:
> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder !!!

Yes, but were they wearing shirts that got them arrested like this kid ?
http://news.yahoo.com/eighth-grader-arrested-over-nra-shirt-returns-school-130218866.html

A two for one,....as the system shits on the first ammendment AND the
second,... in one shot (no pun intended)

Yet who cares about the BOMBERS having gun permits ???,....they didn't have
GUNS,....they had BOMBS.

On 4/23/2013 10:27 AM, Bast wrote:

> Yet who cares about the BOMBERS having gun permits ???,....they didn't have
> GUNS,....they had BOMBS.

They had guns.

"HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On 4/23/2013 10:27 AM, Bast wrote:
>>
>> Yet who cares about the BOMBERS having gun permits ???,....they didn't
>> have
>> GUNS,....they had BOMBS.
>

> They had guns.

Seems that Lezzbeans have comprehension issues, as well ... it was
splattered all over the news

Bast
2013-04-23 15:17:25 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "HVAC" <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On 4/23/2013 10:27 AM, Bast wrote:
>>>
>>> Yet who cares about the BOMBERS having gun permits ???,....they didn't
>>> have
>>> GUNS,....they had BOMBS.
>>

>> They had guns.
>>

> Seems that Lezzbeans have comprehension issues, as well ... it was
> splattered all over the news

So who was shot at the marathon ?......Oh ya,....NO GUNS.
And still no proof from ANY eyewitnesses of them having any guns,....despite
their being shot at repeatedly by cops.
Oh wait,...the "media" said they had guns ??? But no one other than the
suspects was shot, not even ONE cop,....and that is your proof ???

But you hagar will still wonder WHY youy have to give up your guns, even
while you fall into the sheeple mindset.

On 4/23/2013 3:17 PM, Bast wrote:

>>> They had guns.
>

> So who was shot at the marathon ?......Oh ya,....NO GUNS.
> And still no proof from ANY eyewitnesses of them having any guns,....despite
> their being shot at repeatedly by cops.
> Oh wait,...the "media" said they had guns ??? But no one other than the
> suspects was shot, not even ONE cop,....and that is your proof ???

Exactly. Not ONE cop was shot. It was TWO.
Get your facts straight (even if *you* are not)

On Apr 22, 7:28 am, "H gar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> As the adage goes: "When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns" ...
>
> But these mushy-brained Liberals have a difficult time coming to grips with
> facts. "But we have enacted all these strict laws, how could this happen ?"
> Because Liberals have their heads buried up their rectums, that's how.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/boston-bombing-suspects-did-not-valid-handgun-l...
>
> So repeat after me:
> "When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns".
> The fact that they still don't get it, proves one thing:
> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder !!!

If every man, woman and child had been packing heat at the Boston
marathon, the only difference would have been the exact same dead
folks and 264 others injured but otherwise packing heat, plus a few
dozen others shot dead or badly wounded by mistaken and/or friendly
fire.

On 4/23/2013 4:59 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

> If every man, woman and child had been packing heat at the Boston
> marathon, the only difference would have been the exact same dead
> folks and 264 others injured but otherwise packing heat, plus a few
> dozen others shot dead or badly wounded by mistaken and/or friendly
> fire.

Are you on glue?

On Apr 23, 7:27 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
> > As the adage goes: "When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have
> > guns" ...
> > But these mushy-brained Liberals have a difficult time coming to grips
> > with facts. "But we have enacted all these strict laws, how could this
> > happen ?" Because Liberals have their heads buried up their rectums,
> > that's how.
> >http://news.yahoo.com/boston-bombing-suspects-did-not-valid-handgun-l...
>
> > So repeat after me:
> > "When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns".
> > The fact that they still don't get it, proves one thing:
> > Liberalism is a Mental Disorder !!!
>
> Yes, but were they wearing shirts that got them arrested like this kid ?http://news.yahoo.com/eighth-grader-arrested-over-nra-shirt-returns-s...
>
> A two for one,....as the system shits on the first ammendment AND the
> second,... in one shot (no pun intended)
>
> Yet who cares about the BOMBERS having gun permits ???,....they didn't have
> GUNS,....they had BOMBS.

Well there's the problem, we obviously need to have a concealed bomb
permit standard, as that would have put a stop to what Hagar thinks is
acceptable as long as only crazies and rednecks with PTSD and ZNR
issues are allowed to pack as much assault worthy heat as they can
afford (might as well include a permit for packing RPGs and Stingers
just to be extra safe).

%
2013-04-23 18:29:46 EST
HVAC wrote:
> On 4/23/2013 4:59 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
>>
>> If every man, woman and child had been packing heat at the Boston
>> marathon, the only difference would have been the exact same dead
>> folks and 264 others injured but otherwise packing heat, plus a few
>> dozen others shot dead or badly wounded by mistaken and/or friendly
>> fire.
>
> Are you on glue?

if we wanted mucilage we would've asked for mucilage