Research Discussion: NUFFING !!!

NUFFING !!!

I'm going to bed to listen to Art Bell MP3s !!!

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

I KNOW NUFFING !!!!!!!!!!!!!

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

On Apr 20, 1:11 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> NUFFING !!!
>
> I'm going to bed to listen to Art Bell MP3s !!!
>
> http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com
>
> I KNOW NUFFING !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those of Art-Bell-Radio are not always working with a full deck,
although many have contributed much to the understanding that we have
not been alone from the very get-go.

Directed panspermia is probably how much of the complex life got here
to begin with, although direct intelligent engineering would certainly
have been another logical step.

The vast majority of other stars being red dwarfs, by rights these
should be better suited for having sustained other Eden/Goldilocks
planets and even a few suitable moons of their gas giants, not to
mention what rogue/nomad planets could still have to offer.

Double-A
2013-04-20 13:43:14 EST
On Apr 20, 6:26 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 20, 1:11 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > NUFFING !!!
>
> > I'm going to bed to listen to Art Bell MP3s !!!
>
> >http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com
>
> > I KNOW NUFFING !!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Those of Art-Bell-Radio are not always working with a full deck,
> although many have contributed much to the understanding that we have
> not been alone from the very get-go.
>
> Directed panspermia is probably how much of the complex life got here
> to begin with, although direct intelligent engineering would certainly
> have been another logical step.
>
> The vast majority of other stars being red dwarfs, by rights these
> should be better suited for having sustained other Eden/Goldilocks
> planets and even a few suitable moons of their gas giants, not to
> mention what rogue/nomad planets could still have to offer.

Yes, Fred Hoyle's transpermia could well be how life is older than the
Earth.

Double-A

On Apr 20, 10:43 am, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Apr 20, 6:26 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 20, 1:11 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > > NUFFING !!!
>
> > > I'm going to bed to listen to Art Bell MP3s !!!
>
> > >http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com
>
> > > I KNOW NUFFING !!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> > Those of Art-Bell-Radio are not always working with a full deck,
> > although many have contributed much to the understanding that we have
> > not been alone from the very get-go.
>
> > Directed panspermia is probably how much of the complex life got here
> > to begin with, although direct intelligent engineering would certainly
> > have been another logical step.
>
> > The vast majority of other stars being red dwarfs, by rights these
> > should be better suited for having sustained other Eden/Goldilocks
> > planets and even a few suitable moons of their gas giants, not to
> > mention what rogue/nomad planets could still have to offer.
>
> Yes, Fred Hoyle's transpermia could well be how life is older than the
> Earth.
>
> Double-A

Other than a few having genetic expertise such as Monsanto that
already have custom intelligent designs to offers, it seems Franken
humans are not going to be all that hard to come by. However, via
random happenstance of nature seems mostly unreliable and simply
unlikely unless given a little intelligent assistance along with
sufficient physical protection for any cosmic trek of getting from way
out there to here.

On 4/20/2013 1:43 PM, Double-A wrote:

> Yes, Fred Hoyle's transpermia could well be how life is older than the
> Earth.

What evidence do you have? Just a 'gut feeling'?

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 06:26:54 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Apr 20, 1:11 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> NUFFING !!!
>>
>> I'm going to bed to listen to Art Bell MP3s !!!
>>
>> http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com
>>
>> I KNOW NUFFING !!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>

>Those of Art-Bell-Radio are not always working with a full deck,

True, especially some of the phone line callers.

As for the guests, they are fairly well vetted
by Art Bell, staff, friends, and fans.
And they are either correct or partly correct.

For example Dr. Richard Boylan
talks about
Altimarians and/or Arcturians,
and he might have met them,
might have heard a true story,
or might have imagined or dreamed,
or is just delusional, or plain out right lying, etc.

However, the same with Sci-Fi,
there is a bit or more truth in everything,
especially when you see just how many galaxies there are.

More important though
is one fact...

1.
"We humans are living in a very old Galaxy and Universe,
and yet recently all known history was hell,
with us basically just groveling around in the mud.
And we became completely detatched from our spirit selves.
And the Mothman situations were real."

So really Art Bell radio is tame compared to all that reality.

Anyway, apart from reality, we also have "Power".

Look how powerless I am...

I'm the type of soul that would love to
ride my bicycle to North Korea and save them all.

Imagine that...

http://www.geogum.com/media/uploaded/posts/4f27da4616dab0ebfe7803ddb172b7af.jpg

Horry is coming to save you all
and clean up all your crap!

I'd have more chance of the moon pluto hitting me in the head.

http://reptilis.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/pluto-joke.gif

Then there is the other side of the coin,...
I help North Korea, and save them,
and we all make amazing farms using internet data,
and they rise up with way better bicycles than me,
and many of them would then flick me off.
(Just like many bully Japanese did to me)

I've met some really bad Australians and New Zealanders,
but those bad corrupt Japanese were the worst.

Knowledge and Life is a wonderful balancing act.
And Planet Earth is a tough school.

The internet is helping.

Keep in contact.

.
______________________________

On Apr 20, 3:08 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 06:26:54 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>
> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 20, 1:11 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> NUFFING !!!
>
> >> I'm going to bed to listen to Art Bell MP3s !!!
>
> >>http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com
>
> >> I KNOW NUFFING !!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> >Those of Art-Bell-Radio are not always working with a full deck,
>
> True, especially some of the phone line callers.
>
> As for the guests, they are fairly well vetted
> by Art Bell, staff, friends, and fans.
> And they are either correct or partly correct.
>
> For example Dr. Richard Boylan
> talks about
> Altimarians and/or Arcturians,
> and he might have met them,
> might have heard a true story,
> or might have imagined or dreamed,
> or is just delusional, or plain out right lying, etc.
>
> However, the same with Sci-Fi,
> there is a bit or more truth in everything,
> especially when you see just how many galaxies there are.
>
> More important though
> is one fact...
>
> 1.
> "We humans are living in a very old Galaxy and Universe,
> and yet recently all known history was hell,
> with us basically just groveling around in the mud.
> And we became completely detatched from our spirit selves.
> And the Mothman situations were real."
>
> So really Art Bell radio is tame compared to all that reality.
>
> Anyway, apart from reality, we also have "Power".
>
> Look how powerless I am...
>
> I'm the type of soul that would love to
> ride my bicycle to North Korea and save them all.
>
> Imagine that...
>
> http://www.geogum.com/media/uploaded/posts/4f27da4616dab0ebfe7803ddb1...
>
> Horry is coming to save you all
> and clean up all your crap!
>
> I'd have more chance of the moon pluto hitting me in the head.
>
> http://reptilis.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/pluto-joke.gif
>
> Then there is the other side of the coin,...
> I help North Korea, and save them,
> and we all make amazing farms using internet data,
> and they rise up with way better bicycles than me,
> and many of them would then flick me off.
> (Just like many bully Japanese did to me)
>
> I've met some really bad Australians and New Zealanders,
> but those bad corrupt Japanese were the worst.
>
> Knowledge and Life is a wonderful balancing act.
> And Planet Earth is a tough school.
>
> The internet is helping.
>
> Keep in contact.

Indeed, the open/public internet can become the great social/political/
technological and scientific equalizer, but only if we can get
ourselves rid of the upper most .0001% of humans, as representing our
perpetual oligarchs that get to ruse and FUD as much as they like
(regardless of whomever we elect or appoint) by using religion as
their cloak, and their unearned wealthy authority as the dagger.

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 16:12:36 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Apr 20, 3:08 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 06:26:54 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>>
>> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Those of Art-Bell-Radio are not always working with a full deck,
>>
>> True, especially some of the phone line callers.
>>
>> As for the guests, they are fairly well vetted
>> by Art Bell, staff, friends, and fans.
>> And they are either correct or partly correct.
>>
>> For example Dr. Richard Boylan
>> talks about
>> Altimarians and/or Arcturians,
>> and he might have met them,
>> might have heard a true story,
>> or might have imagined or dreamed,
>> or is just delusional, or plain out right lying, etc.
>>
>> However, the same with Sci-Fi,
>> there is a bit or more truth in everything,
>> especially when you see just how many galaxies there are.
>>
>> More important though
>> is one fact...
>>
>> 1.
>> "We humans are living in a very old Galaxy and Universe,
>> and yet recently all known history was hell,
>> with us basically just groveling around in the mud.
>> And we became completely detatched from our spirit selves.
>> And the Mothman situations were real."
>>
>> So really Art Bell radio is tame compared to all that reality.
>>
>> Anyway, apart from reality, we also have "Power".
>>
>> Look how powerless I am...
>>
>> I'm the type of soul that would love to
>> ride my bicycle to North Korea and save them all.
>>
>> Imagine that...
>>
>> http://www.geogum.com/media/uploaded/posts/4f27da4616dab0ebfe7803ddb1...
>>
>> Horry is coming to save you all
>> and clean up all your crap!
>>
>> I'd have more chance of the moon pluto hitting me in the head.
>>
>> http://reptilis.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/pluto-joke.gif
>>
>> Then there is the other side of the coin,...
>> I help North Korea, and save them,
>> and we all make amazing farms using internet data,
>> and they rise up with way better bicycles than me,
>> and many of them would then flick me off.
>> (Just like many bully Japanese did to me)
>>
>> I've met some really bad Australians and New Zealanders,
>> but those bad corrupt Japanese were the worst.
>>
>> Knowledge and Life is a wonderful balancing act.
>> And Planet Earth is a tough school.
>>
>> The internet is helping.
>>
>> Keep in contact.
>
>Indeed, the open/public internet can become the great social/political/
>technological and scientific equalizer, but only if we can get
>ourselves rid of the upper most .0001% of humans, as representing our
>perpetual oligarchs that get to ruse and FUD as much as they like
>(regardless of whomever we elect or appoint) by using religion as
>their cloak, and their unearned wealthy authority as the dagger.

Yeah, it's a serious mess.
Only because of one major thing...

1.
Most people live only for today
or this year or 10 years,
in the sense that they don't give a rats arse
about the planet's health.

George Carlin was wrong about
the relationship between planet Earth's Health
and Humans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=948Nm34arfA

Sure, I could be nice and intelligent and caring about the planet
Earth and then some ET species or mothmen
could just visit in 50 years time and destroy all my nice efforts.

But that should not mean we just give up on keeping a tidy ship.

China is an example of mass stupidity with air quality.

And as you were saying, along the lines of...
"Wealthy oligarchs just want money at any cost".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2013/feb/15/george-soros-bet-against-yen

And he's not really one of the very bad ones.

.
______________________________

On Apr 20, 5:13 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
> ______________________________

>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> "Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com
>
> ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows Free MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3 Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.
>
> http://www.facebook.com/ART.BELL.Radio.MP3s
>
> http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...

As long as the whole truth and nothing but the truth can not be told,
we're in for a rough go of it.

> (Just like many bully Japanese did to me)
>
> I've met some really bad Australians and New Zealanders,
> but those bad corrupt Japanese were the worst.

Some Jap flipped you off? Maybe I *don't* hate all Japs.