Research Discussion: Terror Attack In Boston

Terror Attack In Boston

2 bombs went off. Many injured.
Where's is George Bush when we need him?
Someone needs to be attacked.

Mitchell Holman
2013-04-15 17:22:46 EST
J*n@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in

> In article <kkhn0i$csl$1@dont-email.me>, HVAC
> <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> 2 bombs went off. Many injured.
>> Where's is George Bush when we need him?
>> Someone needs to be attacked.
>

> Will it be Iran or North Korea?
>
> I nominate Iran.

Could be one of your prolife activists
at work. Remember the Olympic Park bombing?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centennial_Olympic_Park_bombing

On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 16:15:55 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
wrote:

>2 bombs went off. Many injured.
>Where's is George Bush when we need him?
>Someone needs to be attacked.

I just viewed the news and photos at RENSE.com
And at GodLikeProductions.com

Not a good experience for people enjoying a peaceful running race.

Anyway this is a funny photo of Kim Jong Un
playing Space Invaders...

(Washington Post makes you see an Ad
before seeing the photo though)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/kim-jong-eun-north-koreas-great-successor/2011/12/19/gIQAgKPY4O_gallery.html#photo=20

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Jason
2013-04-15 17:25:34 EST
In article <kkhn0i$csl$1@dont-email.me>, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2 bombs went off. Many injured.
> Where's is George Bush when we need him?
> Someone needs to be attacked.

Will it be Iran or North Korea?

I nominate Iran.

Warhol
2013-04-15 17:55:49 EST
On Apr 15, 10:15 pm, HVAC <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2 bombs went off. Many injured.
> Where's is George Bush when we need him?
> Someone needs to be attacked.
>
> --
> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

UM Coach: Bomb Sniffing Dogs Were at Start, Finish Lines for “Drill”

http://www.local15tv.com/mostpopular/story/UM-Coach-Bomb-Sniffing-Dogs-Were-at-Start-Finish/BrirjAzFPUKKN8z6eSDJEA.cspx

bombing happened on same day as 'controlled explosion' drill by Boston
bomb squad...

hmmm... this sure sounds familiar. It sure has me wonderin... wasn't
there a "controlled demolishion" along with the bombings on 9-11?

These will be traced to the political enemy of the day... Biden has
already clued us in on who they intend to try and blame this on...

On Apr 15, 2:55 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 15, 10:15 pm, HVAC <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > 2 bombs went off. Many injured.
> > Where's is George Bush when we need him?
> > Someone needs to be attacked.
>
> > --
> > "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo
>
> UM Coach: Bomb Sniffing Dogs Were at Start, Finish Lines for “Drill”
>
> http://www.local15tv.com/mostpopular/story/UM-Coach-Bomb-Sniffing-Dog...
>
> bombing happened on same day as 'controlled explosion' drill by Boston
> bomb squad...
>
> hmmm... this sure sounds familiar. It sure has me wonderin... wasn't
> there a "controlled demolishion" along with the bombings on 9-11?
>
> These will be traced to the political enemy of the day... Biden has
> already clued us in on who they intend to try and blame this on...

With such public access to just about any given square meter of the
entire marathon, it's a wonder that others hadn't planed similar
attacks (some even FBI/CIA or ATF sting facilitated that weren't
supposed to be deadly or even all that combustible).

Home grown terrorist like our redneck Hagar and rabbi Saul Levy should
be investigated, especially since their open harassment and death
threats against Muslims and most other non-Semitic ethnic groups have
been well published for many years.

Warhol
2013-04-15 18:30:15 EST
On Apr 16, 12:15 am, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article
> <bd34e7de-211b-4d98-a913-566557dbd...@cm2g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
>

> Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > On Apr 15, 10:15=A0pm, HVAC <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > 2 bombs went off. Many injured.
> > > Where's is George Bush when we need him?
> > > Someone needs to be attacked.
>
> > > --
> > > "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube=
> > .com/watch?v=3DCjO7kBqTFqo
>
> > UM Coach: Bomb Sniffing Dogs Were at Start, Finish Lines for =93Drill=94
>
> >http://www.local15tv.com/mostpopular/story/UM-Coach-Bomb-Sniffing-Dog...
> > -at-Start-Finish/BrirjAzFPUKKN8z6eSDJEA.cspx
>
> > bombing happened on same day as 'controlled explosion' drill by Boston
> > bomb squad...
>
> > hmmm... this sure sounds familiar. It sure has me wonderin... wasn't
> > there a "controlled demolishion" along with the bombings on 9-11?
>
> > These will be traced to the political enemy of the day... Biden has
> > already clued us in on who they intend to try and blame this on...
>
> <http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-04-15/report-boston-explosion-susp...>

yids NY Post listing 12 killed....MSM says 2....

No one is in custody... I heard it on the scanner... so this report is
from the yids source and fake... I repeat nobody is in custody yet,
the official version...

If Saudis are involved you can probably figure on Americans, Israelis,
Brits, Turks, or Qataris being in on it somewhere in the chain.

Suspect in custody being denied:
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/boston-police-no-arrests-have-been-made-in

Mark This Date On Your Calender And Remember, This Was The Beginning
Of The End...

Funny that the markets decided to go into meltdown the day of new
terror attacks in the United States...

I still maintain that this will take month's to unfold...but I also
maintain this is the beginning.

"I, like my Gran'Da'Dy, do not play with dice, or believe in
coincidence..." ~ V

On 4/15/2013 6:12 PM, Warhol wrote:
> Patriots Day...
>
> Says it all...
>
> why should they know where other devices are hidden?
> false flag?
>
> planned terror?
>
> infiltrated turic terror cells and let them do some jobs only?
>
> Now its a terrorist attack says CNN... VERY FISHY!
>
> That bombing drill is the first sign of a false flag... it's a
> relatively good sign that they knew this was coming.

I was wondering who would be the first idiot to pop up with a half ass
conspiracy theory. Congratulations, asshole, you win.

Warhol
2013-04-15 18:38:56 EST
On Apr 16, 12:37 am, HVAC <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/15/2013 6:12 PM, Warhol wrote:
>
> > Patriots Day...
>
> > Says it all...
>
> > why should they know where other devices are hidden?
> > false flag?
>
> > planned terror?
>
> > infiltrated turic terror cells and let them do some jobs only?
>
> > Now its a terrorist attack says CNN... VERY FISHY!
>
> > That bombing drill is the first sign of a false flag... it's a
> > relatively good sign that they knew this was coming.
>
> I was wondering who would be the first idiot to pop up with a half ass
> conspiracy theory. Congratulations, asshole, you win.
>
> --

I told you all.

I TOLD YOU

On Apr 15, 1:25 pm, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article <kkhn0i$cs...@dont-email.me>, HVAC <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > 2 bombs went off. Many injured.
> > Where's is George Bush when we need him?
> > Someone needs to be attacked.
>
> Will it be Iran or North Korea?
>
> I nominate Iran.

They'll not hold back on blaming just about any nation or faith-based
group we've pissed off, including Russians and you name it. Our
resident redneck Hagar and Harlow will blame in on kooks.

Funny thing is, even if every American in Boston had been packing heat
(including AR-15s with full assault capacity ammo) wouldn't have
helped one damn bit, although dozens or even hundreds of innocent
bystanders could have been killed by mistaken or friend fire.