Research Discussion: Time Is OUT//Game Is OVER//Debunkers Must Leave NOW

Time Is OUT//Game Is OVER//Debunkers Must Leave NOW

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-04-14 04:57:08 EST
I trust EVERY debunker can understand the message from the subject
title.

To be perfectly blunt, ALL debunkers (no exceptions) must vacate the
premises right now.

Again, no exceptions.

Sir A

On Sun, 14 Apr 2013 01:57:08 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>Again, no exceptions.

I don't sit outside sky-watching like I used to.

But out at the fishing spot
friends and I viewed strange lights last night.

They were not planes or fireworks.

I will search Google
to see if anyone else witnessed them.

And as usual I was so busy watching
I forgot to get my video camera out.

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-04-15 04:35:26 EST
On Apr 14, 4:57 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Apr 2013 01:57:08 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Again, no exceptions.
>
> I don't...

Do you have a complete list of ALL debunkers, their supporters,
sympathizers and enablers? Please remember to list ALL suspected
debunkers, friends of debunkers, suspected friends of debunkers,
friends of debunkers sympathizers etc.

We will need to interrogate ALL of them Gitmo-style to make sure that
they are safe to release back into the general population.

Speaking about General's, I am waiting for his clearance to re-start
Operation: Eliminate ALL remaining Debunkers II - OPEL-REDU2!

IT could happen!!

Sir A

On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 01:35:26 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Apr 14, 4:57 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 14 Apr 2013 01:57:08 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >Again, no exceptions.
>>
>> I ...
>
>Do you have a complete list...

YES SIR !!!

http://www.grocerylists.org/wp-content/gallery/lists-101-200/0126.jpg

http://www.grocerylists.org/wp-content/gallery/lists-301-400/0365.jpg

http://www.grocerylists.org/wp-content/gallery/lists-2001-2100/2023.jpg

> ...of ALL debunkers, their supporters,
>sympathizers and enablers? Please remember to list ALL suspected
>debunkers, friends of debunkers, suspected friends of debunkers,
>friends of debunkers sympathizers etc.

DHS just got a new Home for $3.9 Billion Dollars.

>We will need to interrogate ALL of them Gitmo-style to make sure that
>they are safe to release back into the general population.

After an F.B.I check too...

http://i.ivillage.com/E/325/TVShowDuos/E_MulderScullyXFiles_325.jpg

>Speaking about General's, I am waiting for his clearance to re-start
>Operation: Eliminate ALL remaining Debunkers II - OPEL-REDU2!

Kim Jong Un has the A.S.S.E.M !!!
Above Secret Space Expunge Machine...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/kim-jong-eun-north-koreas-great-successor/2011/12/19/gIQAgKPY4O_gallery.html#photo=20

>IT could happen!!

In all the Galaxies...

http://www.skyfactory.org/portfolio.htm

>Sir A

A Sir

.

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-04-17 00:20:19 EST
On Apr 15, 2:48 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 01:35:26 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 14, 4:57 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> >> I ...
>
> >Do you have a complete list...
>
> YES SIR !!!

Good because so does the Octagon®. We perhaps could compare the lists
sometimes. Forward your list to the Ocatgon®, Langley Virginia -
Attn: General Borman Killemall.

Dunka Shane.

Sir A

On Tue, 16 Apr 2013 21:20:19 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Apr 15, 2:48 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 01:35:26 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Do you have a complete list...
>>
>> YES SIR !!!
>
>Good because so does the Octagon®. We perhaps could compare the lists
>sometimes. Forward your list to the Ocatgon®, Langley Virginia -
>Attn: General Borman Killemall.
>
>Dunka Shane.
>
>Sir A

Attn: Dear General Borman Killemall.
Ocatgon®,
Langley,
Virginia,
Earth,
Solar System,
Galaxy,
Clusters of Galaxies,
Clouds of Galaxies,
Spooky Huh!
Universe,
Multi-Dimensional-Universes,
Infinity.

Lits #1.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7p7a86tDm1rxftrwo1_500.jpg

Lits #2.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ang-zw3DsuA/TqXZ783cW5I/AAAAAAAADL8/QerGbwxPbsM/s1600/super_funny_hilarious_pictures_1_123517.jpg

Lits #3.
http://cdn.physorg.com/newman/gfx/news/hires/2013/vendorssellf.jpg

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-04-20 00:38:07 EST
On Apr 16, 11:36 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Apr 2013 21:20:19 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>

> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 15, 2:48 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> >> YES SIR !!!
>
> >Good because so does the Octagon®.  We perhaps could compare the lists
> >sometimes.  Forward your list to the Ocatgon®, Langley Virginia -
> >Attn: General Borman Killemall.
>
> >Dunka Shane.
>
> >Sir A
>
> Attn: Dear General Borman Killemall.

Very funny Whorry. The General ALREADY has the coordinates of your
truth-terror organization and he plans to send 34 quintillion tanks
which will DWARF Boston.

My suggestion would be to SURRENDER your entire cult right now.

Tanks again.

Sir A