Research Discussion: Barry Soetoro Is Going To Let Me Go ...

Barry Soetoro Is Going To Let Me Go ...

This is how our present administration recruits for Liberal voters. Promise
them Amnesty and the life of Riley on our dime, as long as they vote for
Liberal trash.

http://news.yahoo.com/illegal-immigrant-apprehended-border-obama-gonna-let-180417828.html

You can't present their criminal intentions any clearer than this ...

On Apr 13, 8:55 am, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This is how our present administration recruits for Liberal voters.  Promise
> them Amnesty and the life of Riley on our dime, as long as they vote for
> Liberal trash.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/illegal-immigrant-apprehended-border-obama-gonn...
>
> You can't present their criminal intentions any clearer than this ...

When ZNR/GOP rednecks get elected, that's pretty much exactly what
they did, and exactly how well did that turn out for the lower 99.9%
of us?

Bast
2013-04-13 15:02:15 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> This is how our present administration recruits for Liberal voters.
> Promise them Amnesty and the life of Riley on our dime, as long as they
> vote for Liberal trash.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/illegal-immigrant-apprehended-border-obama-gonna-let-180417828.html
>
> You can't present their criminal intentions any clearer than this ...

So I guess you still think G.W, Bushie solution of building a fence would
have stopped it ?
...And how many millions of dollars did he spend on that fence, before
everyone finally realized how stupid an idea, that was ?

Why is no one smart enough to realize people come from Mexico to get away
from the (G.W Bush started) U.S. funded "fast & furious" drug cartel gang
wars.

Legalize drugs, so druggies can get it in their corner drug store, and the
whole gang war economy collapses.
Illegal immigration would stop, and the government would get the extra
income.

The war on drugs if costing us trillions every year, and we are always
losing that war.
So time to cut the losses.

"Bast" wrote in message news:kkc9v6$ged$1@dont-email.me...

< snipped to conserve virtual paper >

No Bast, you put up signs in English and Spanish every mile or so that this
is a border crossing and everyone caught illegally crossing that line will
be shot on sight.

Then you sell "Illegal Alien Hunting" vacation packages to gun toting
rednecks for a free-for-all shooting event to keep America free from alien
garbage. Give the $50 per certifiable kill and tell them they taste just
like chicken. Problem solved.

There will be a $25 bonus for Homos.

Double-A
2013-04-14 17:54:04 EST
On Apr 14, 9:13 am, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Bast"  wrote in messagenews:kkc9v6$ged$1@dont-email.me...
>
> < snipped to conserve virtual paper >
>
> No Bast,  you put up signs in English and Spanish every mile or so that this
> is a border crossing and everyone caught illegally crossing that line will
> be shot on sight.
>
> Then you sell "Illegal Alien Hunting" vacation packages to gun toting
> rednecks for a free-for-all shooting event to keep America free from alien
> garbage.  Give the $50 per certifiable kill and tell them they taste just
> like chicken. Problem solved.
>
> There will be a $25 bonus for Homos.

Problem here in the Portland area is that the Mexicans already
outnumber us. Piss them off and start a race war, and we would be
facing superior forces!

Now I know how the Indians felt!

Double-A

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Apr 14, 9:13 am, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Bast" wrote in messagenews:kkc9v6$ged$1@dont-email.me...
>
> < snipped to conserve virtual paper >
>
> No Bast, you put up signs in English and Spanish every mile or so that
> this
> is a border crossing and everyone caught illegally crossing that line will
> be shot on sight.
>
> Then you sell "Illegal Alien Hunting" vacation packages to gun toting
> rednecks for a free-for-all shooting event to keep America free from alien
> garbage. Give the $50 per certifiable kill and tell them they taste just
> like chicken. Problem solved.
>
> There will be a $25 bonus for Homos.

Problem here in the Portland area is that the Mexicans already
outnumber us. Piss them off and start a race war, and we would be
facing superior forces!

Now I know how the Indians felt!

Double-A

*** Well, AA, you were all for gun control. The Mexican have them, the
white, law abiding citizenry doesn't. See how that works ???
In your case, I do sincerely hope that the Mexicans, once they run Oregon,
make you get off your lazy ass and pick fruits and veggies. Imagine that
... a day's pay for a day's work ....