Research Discussion: You Will Hate JAPAN If You Watch... "Documentary: The Cove"

You Will Hate JAPAN If You Watch... "Documentary: The Cove"

You Will Hate JAPAN !!!

if You Watch...

"Documentary: The Cove"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eknshN_uhM

The Cove ~ A Documentary Film (2009)

And my comment there at that video on YouTube...

"Thank You for sharing !!! X O X O X
That documentary is on TV in New Zealand tonight.
I lived and worked in Japan,
and yes I met Lovely people and Horrible people in Japan.
But that documentary just needs to be shown on every TV in every
country every month. And by the way I invented a concept called
"Earth Care Day".
And I will build a new website and video channel
for my monthly "Earth Care Day".
Keep up the Good Work !!!"

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

On Apr 9, 2:15 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> You Will Hate JAPAN !!!
>
> if You Watch...
>
> "Documentary: The Cove"
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eknshN_uhM
>
> The Cove ~ A Documentary Film (2009)
>
> And my comment there at that video on YouTube...
>
> "Thank You for sharing !!! X O X O X
> That documentary is on TV in New Zealand tonight.
> I lived and worked in Japan,
> and yes I met Lovely people and Horrible people in Japan.
> But that documentary just needs to be shown on every TV in every
> country every month. And by the way I invented a concept called
> "Earth Care Day".
> And I will build a new website and video channel
> for my monthly "Earth Care Day".
> Keep up the Good Work !!!"

You'll need to fix this for us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eknshN_uhM

"This video contains content from Lionsgate, who has blocked it in
your country on copyright grounds."

Is there a full transcript, or is it mostly of pictures?

On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 05:07:50 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Apr 9, 2:15 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> You Will Hate JAPAN !!!
>>
>> if You Watch...
>>
>> "Documentary: The Cove"
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eknshN_uhM
>>
>> The Cove ~ A Documentary Film (2009)
>>
>> And my comment there at that video on YouTube...
>>
>> "Thank You for sharing !!! X O X O X
>> That documentary is on TV in New Zealand tonight.
>> I lived and worked in Japan,
>> and yes I met Lovely people and Horrible people in Japan.
>> But that documentary just needs to be shown on every TV in every
>> country every month. And by the way I invented a concept called
>> "Earth Care Day".
>> And I will build a new website and video channel
>> for my monthly "Earth Care Day".
>> Keep up the Good Work !!!"
>>

>You'll need to fix this for us.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eknshN_uhM
>
>"This video contains content from Lionsgate, who has blocked it in
>your country on copyright grounds."

Search YouTube for...

"The Cove" Documentary

I doubt Lionsgate would block it,
because those film makers want it shown to everyone.

>Is there a full transcript, or is it mostly of pictures?

It's a beautiful documentary.

.

______________________________

On Apr 9, 7:21 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 05:07:50 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>

> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 9, 2:15 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> You Will Hate JAPAN !!!
>
> >> if You Watch...
>
> >> "Documentary: The Cove"
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eknshN_uhM
>
> >> The Cove ~ A Documentary Film (2009)
>
> >> And my comment there at that video on YouTube...
>
> >> "Thank You for sharing !!! X O X O X
> >> That documentary is on TV in New Zealand tonight.
> >> I lived and worked in Japan,
> >> and yes I met Lovely people and Horrible people in Japan.
> >> But that documentary just needs to be shown on every TV in every
> >> country every month. And by the way I invented a concept called
> >> "Earth Care Day".
> >> And I will build a new website and video channel
> >> for my monthly "Earth Care Day".
> >> Keep up the Good Work !!!"
>
> >You'll need to fix this for us.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eknshN_uhM
>
> >"This video contains content from Lionsgate, who has blocked it in
> >your country on copyright grounds."
>
> Search YouTube for...
>
> "The Cove" Documentary
>
> I doubt  Lionsgate would block it,
> because those film makers want it shown to everyone.
>
> >Is there a full transcript, or is it mostly of pictures?
>
> It's a beautiful documentary.
>
> .
No question that humans do terrible things to other humans and
especially to the frail biodiversity of our planet.

There are roughly 6.5 billion too many humans on Earth. At least too
many for the mostly all-white oligarchs, that act/react exactly like
Zionists, to deal with.

> On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 05:07:50 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
> <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Apr 9, 2:15 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>> You Will Hate JAPAN !!!
>>>
>>> if You Watch...
>>>
>>> "Documentary: The Cove"

I already fucking hate the Japs, I don't need to watch some fucking gay
ass video. Have a nice fucking day.

On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 18:10:56 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>

>> On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 05:07:50 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>> <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote:

>I already fucking hate the Japs, I don't need to watch some fucking gay
>ass video. Have a nice fucking day.

alt.hvac

.