Research Discussion: Big Steve Told Me I'm Too Nice. "You Don't Get Anywhere Being Nice, People Don't Give A Fluff About You".

Big Steve Told Me I'm Too Nice. "You Don't Get Anywhere Being Nice, People Don't Give A Fluff About You".

I just got back from my fishing place.

Big Steve told me I'm too nice.
He shouted at me...
"You don't get anywhere being nice,
people don't give a fluff about you!!!".

I will have to pass that on to the 57,821 different species of
extraterrestrials and Jesus and Elvis.

http://cache.gizmodo.com/assets/images/4/2011/12/9cf68d8950454e1452a6b8932a7775cb.jpg

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

On Apr 6, 5:57 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> I just got back from my fishing place.
>
> Big Steve told me I'm too nice.
> He shouted at me...
> "You don't get anywhere being nice,
> people don't give a fluff about you!!!".
>
> I will have to pass that on to the 57,821 different species of
> extraterrestrials and Jesus and Elvis.
>
> http://cache.gizmodo.com/assets/images/4/2011/12/9cf68d8950454e1452a6...

Being a nice guy is exactly what GW Bush, Dick Cheney and Hitler
counted on, and for the most part they got their wish.

On Sat, 6 Apr 2013 18:04:58 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Apr 6, 5:57 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> I just got back from my fishing place.
>>
>> Big Steve told me I'm too nice.
>> He shouted at me...
>> "You don't get anywhere being nice,
>> people don't give a fluff about you!!!".
>>
>> I will have to pass that on to the 57,821 different species of
>> extraterrestrials and Jesus and Elvis.
>>
>> http://cache.gizmodo.com/assets/images/4/2011/12/9cf68d8950454e1452a6...
>>
>Being a nice guy is exactly what GW Bush, Dick Cheney and Hitler
>counted on, and for the most part they got their wish.

I'd rather be me, than Big Steve.

He bullies people,
and he did a year in jail for drunk driving
and still drinks and drives.

And he doesn't give a damn about space, ETs, UFOs, etc.

He'd make a wild UFO debunker
dear Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A

:)

But he's as big as a rhinoceros,
we will need two expunge machines!

.

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-04-07 01:51:24 EST
On Apr 6, 6:14 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Apr 2013 18:04:58 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>

> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 6, 5:57 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> I just got back from my fishing place.
>
> >> Big Steve told me I'm too nice.
> >> He shouted at me...
> >> "You don't get anywhere being nice,
> >> people don't give a fluff about you!!!".
>
> >> I will have to pass that on to the 57,821 different species of
> >> extraterrestrials and Jesus and Elvis.
>
> >>http://cache.gizmodo.com/assets/images/4/2011/12/9cf68d8950454e1452a6...
>
> >Being a nice guy is exactly what GW Bush, Dick Cheney and Hitler
> >counted on, and for the most part they got their wish.
>
> I'd rather be me, than Big Steve.

Hey Fag, are YOU a cloned terrorist/debunker? If so, please forward
a LIST of all cloned debunkers and SUSPECTED cloned debunkers and
friends of CLONED debunkers.

They will have to be momentarily detained, for their OWN safety.

Tanks in advance.

When Johnny comes marching home again, hoo-rah, hoo-ray.

The Wholeflaffer Conundrum!!!!

On Sat, 6 Apr 2013 22:51:24 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Apr 6, 6:14 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 6 Apr 2013 18:04:58 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>>
>> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Being a nice guy is exactly what GW Bush, Dick Cheney and Hitler
>> >counted on, and for the most part they got their wish.
>>
>> I'd rather be me, than Big Steve.
>
>are YOU a cloned terrorist/debunker?

I'm a Doctor Who fan...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/80/Versions_of_the_Doctor.jpg/251px-Versions_of_the_Doctor.jpg

>all cloned debunkers and SUSPECTED cloned debunkers and
>friends of CLONED debunkers.

One CLONED Debunker...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xSx5E5qosxI/To6Xxi2fzhI/AAAAAAAAs5U/DYWNtVPuteY/s1600/Funny%2BEyes%2B%25286%2529.jpg

>Tanks in advance.

Motherships in the Galaxies.

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

On Apr 6, 6:14 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Apr 2013 18:04:58 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>

> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 6, 5:57 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> I just got back from my fishing place.
>
> >> Big Steve told me I'm too nice.
> >> He shouted at me...
> >> "You don't get anywhere being nice,
> >> people don't give a fluff about you!!!".
>
> >> I will have to pass that on to the 57,821 different species of
> >> extraterrestrials and Jesus and Elvis.
>
> >>http://cache.gizmodo.com/assets/images/4/2011/12/9cf68d8950454e1452a6...
>
> >Being a nice guy is exactly what GW Bush, Dick Cheney and Hitler
> >counted on, and for the most part they got their wish.
>
> I'd rather be me, than Big Steve.
>
> He bullies people,
> and he did a year in jail for drunk driving
> and still drinks and drives.
>
> And he doesn't give a damn about space, ETs, UFOs, etc.
>
> He'd make a wild UFO debunker
> dear Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A
>
>    :)
>
> But he's as big as a rhinoceros,
> we will need two expunge machines!
>
> .
>
> ______________________________

>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> "Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com
>
> ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows Free MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3 Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.
>
> http://www.facebook.com/ART.BELL.Radio.MP3s
>
> http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...

> [...]

We now have full-body liquidizers, or at least FEMA and MI6 have
thousands of them.

On Sun, 7 Apr 2013 10:55:27 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Apr 6, 6:14 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 6 Apr 2013 18:04:58 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>>
>> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Being a nice guy is exactly what GW Bush, Dick Cheney and Hitler
>> >counted on, and for the most part they got their wish.
>>
>> I'd rather be me, than Big Steve.
>>
>> He bullies people,
>> and he did a year in jail for drunk driving
>> and still drinks and drives.
>>
>> And he doesn't give a damn about space, ETs, UFOs, etc.
>>
>> He'd make a wild UFO debunker
>> dear Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A
>>
>>    :)
>>
>> But he's as big as a rhinoceros,
>> we will need two expunge machines!

>We now have full-body liquidizers, or at least FEMA and MI6 have
>thousands of them.

I searched Google for your words... "full-body liquidizers",
and there is only one search result, your post :)

What is it, a ray gun?

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/343738124/-Alice-papermodel-Science-fiction-font-b-alien-b-font-weapon-models-in-the-ninth-district.jpg

.
______________________________

On Apr 7, 8:36 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> I searched Google for your words... "full-body liquidizers",
> and there is only one search result, your post :)

try "body liquefaction"

On Mon, 8 Apr 2013 06:54:32 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Apr 7, 8:36 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>
>> I searched Google for your words... "full-body liquidizers",
>> and there is only one search result, your post :)
>
>try "body liquefaction"
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-14114555

"pressurised to 10 atmospheres" and then drank with a toast
by 11,473 different species of extraterrestrials.

Well, it's better than gravestones taking up all the land.
I was in Japan and around every corner were gravestones.

http://quakesos.sosearthquakesvz.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/japan-gravestones.jpg

.
______________________________

On Apr 8, 2:12 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Apr 2013 06:54:32 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>
> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 7, 8:36 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> >> I searched Google for your words... "full-body liquidizers",
> >> and there is only one search result, your post :)
>
> >try "body liquefaction"
>
> >http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-14114555
>
> "pressurised to 10 atmospheres" and then drank with a toast
> by 11,473 different species of extraterrestrials.
>
> Well, it's better than gravestones taking up all the land.
> I was in Japan and around every corner were gravestones.
>
> http://quakesos.sosearthquakesvz.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/20...

Indeed, we'll need to process humans by the million per day if the NWO/
FEMA gets their oligarch way, as otherwise Earth is going to stink of
rotting flesh.