Research Discussion: Employee Theft On The Rise

Employee Theft On The Rise

And now business is fighting back. Of course the thieves are crying foul,
saying it ruins their careers in the thievery business and they may have to
fins jobs that actually require them to work ... how humiliating.
And what skin color is the poster boy (girl, in this instance) ??
Yep ... the same as Head Thief in Charge, the guy who stole
6 trillion taxpayer dollars and squandered them on his pipe dreams.
He's never had a real job, either.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/retailers-track-employee-thefts-vast-015834369.html

It's in their DNA.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-04-04 12:32:54 EST
On Apr 4, 7:38 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> And now business is fighting back.  Of course the thieves are crying foul,
> saying it ruins their careers in the thievery business and they may have to
> fins jobs that actually require them to work ... how humiliating.
> And what skin color is the poster boy (girl, in this instance) ??
> Yep ... the same as Head Thief in Charge, the guy who stole
> 6 trillion taxpayer dollars and squandered them on his pipe dreams.
> He's never had a real job, either.
>
> http://finance.yahoo.com/news/retailers-track-employee-thefts-vast-01...
>
> It's in their DNA.

Its obviously DEBUNKERS who are responsible. It could not be any
other way.

Solution: Eliminate ALL Debunkers (EAD).

Tanks for the update,

Sir A

G=EMC^2
2013-04-05 11:37:49 EST
On Apr 4, 12:32 pm, "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<*.@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 4, 7:38 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > And now business is fighting back.  Of course the thieves are crying foul,
> > saying it ruins their careers in the thievery business and they may have to
> > fins jobs that actually require them to work ... how humiliating.
> > And what skin color is the poster boy (girl, in this instance) ??
> > Yep ... the same as Head Thief in Charge, the guy who stole
> > 6 trillion taxpayer dollars and squandered them on his pipe dreams.
> > He's never had a real job, either.
>
> >http://finance.yahoo.com/news/retailers-track-employee-thefts-vast-01...
>
> > It's in their DNA.
>
> Its obviously DEBUNKERS who are responsible.  It could not be any
> other way.
>
> Solution: Eliminate ALL Debunkers (EAD).
>
> Tanks for the update,
>
> Sir A

Inside traDING Charter communications stealing 10% of peoples SS
checks. Progress Energy giving children cancer. Severn Trent Water
selling unfit to drink water. Severn Trent Avatar giving guns out to
people like Zimmerman to shoot black chioldren in the back as they
walk down a Severn Trent white Fl. area. No taxes for the
billionairs. All this started with Nixon and Kissenger,and finished
off by Bush and Chaney.Now N.Corea and theaten us because "We the
People" are fed up with Bush's wars that have killed thousands. Soon
we will be in dept to 25 trillion.and when that happens the Godfather
will make himself known, TreBert

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-04-05 21:08:09 EST
On Apr 5, 8:37 am, "G=EMC^2" <herbertglazi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 4, 12:32 pm, "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
>

> <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Apr 4, 7:38 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > And now business is fighting back.  Of course the thieves are crying foul,
> > > saying it ruins their careers in the thievery business and they may have to
> > > fins jobs that actually require them to work ... how humiliating.
> > > And what skin color is the poster boy (girl, in this instance) ??
> > > Yep ... the same as Head Thief in Charge, the guy who stole
> > > 6 trillion taxpayer dollars and squandered them on his pipe dreams.
> > > He's never had a real job, either.
>
> > >http://finance.yahoo.com/news/retailers-track-employee-thefts-vast-01...
>
> > > It's in their DNA.
>
> > Its obviously DEBUNKERS who are responsible.  It could not be any
> > other way.
>
> > Solution: Eliminate ALL Debunkers (EAD).
>
> > Tanks for the update,
>
> > Sir A
>
> In

What G=EMC^2 is really saying is that the THREAT of DEBUNKERS is real
and the sooner we EXPUNGE them from THIS ISLAND EARTH the better we
all will be.

EAD

On 4/5/2013 6:08 PM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:

> What G=EMC^2 is really saying is that the THREAT of DEBUNKERS is real
> and the sooner we EXPUNGE them from THIS ISLAND EARTH the better we
> all will be.

That was one of your funniest posts ever, Arty!

I bet you understand Bert's equation, G=EMC^2 just fine..

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2013-04-06 11:53:08 EST
On Apr 6, 3:45 am, HVAC <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/5/2013 6:08 PM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
>

> > What G=EMC^2 is really saying is that the THREAT of DEBUNKERS is real
> > and the sooner we EXPUNGE them from THIS ISLAND EARTH the better we
> > all will be.
>
> That was one of your funniest posts ever, Arty!
>
> I bet you understand Bert's equation, G=EMC^2 just fine..

It is the most basic one out there.

D≠a=v/t=FEMA/ASAP

Debunkers Must accelerate their sorry asses to the FEMA camp as soon
as possible.

That is ALL the equations YOU need to know.

On Thursday, April 4, 2013 9:38:34 AM UTC-5, Hägar wrote:
> And now business is fighting back. Of course the thieves are crying foul,
>
> saying it ruins their careers in the thievery business and they may have to
>
> fins jobs that actually require them to work ... how humiliating.
>
> And what skin color is the poster boy (girl, in this instance) ??
>
> Yep ... the same as Head Thief in Charge, the guy who stole
>
> 6 trillion taxpayer dollars and squandered them on his pipe dreams.
>
> He's never had a real job, either.
>

> http://finance.yahoo.com/news/retailers-track-employee-thefts-vast-015834369.html
>

> It's in their DNA.

This from a tea bagging cracker who steals cable from the trailer across the road and scrapes license plate registration stickers from cars in the road house parking lot.

On 4/6/2013 8:53 AM, Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA wrote:
> On Apr 6, 3:45 am, HVAC <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 4/5/2013 6:08 PM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
>>

>>> What G=EMC^2 is really saying is that the THREAT of DEBUNKERS is real
>>> and the sooner we EXPUNGE them from THIS ISLAND EARTH the better we
>>> all will be.
>>
>> That was one of your funniest posts ever, Arty!
>>
>> I bet you understand Bert's equation, G=EMC^2 just fine..
>
> It is the most basic one out there.
>
> D≠a=v/t=FEMA/ASAP
>
> Debunkers Must accelerate their sorry asses to the FEMA camp as soon
> as possible.
>
> That is ALL the equations YOU need to know.

So then the MEV is a variable?

On Apr 4, 9:32 am, "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<*.@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 4, 7:38 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > And now business is fighting back.  Of course the thieves are crying foul,
> > saying it ruins their careers in the thievery business and they may have to
> > fins jobs that actually require them to work ... how humiliating.
> > And what skin color is the poster boy (girl, in this instance) ??
> > Yep ... the same as Head Thief in Charge, the guy who stole
> > 6 trillion taxpayer dollars and squandered them on his pipe dreams.
> > He's never had a real job, either.
>
> >http://finance.yahoo.com/news/retailers-track-employee-thefts-vast-01...
>
> > It's in their DNA.
>
> Its obviously DEBUNKERS who are responsible.  It could not be any
> other way.
>
> Solution: Eliminate ALL Debunkers (EAD).
>
> Tanks for the update,
>
> Sir A

Hagar's parents didn't steal enough condoms before it was too little,
too late, and then Hagar happened. So there we have it.

<*.@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 4, 7:38 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > And now business is fighting back. Of course the thieves are crying
> > foul,
> > saying it ruins their careers in the thievery business and they may have
> > fins jobs that actually require them to work ... how humiliating.
> > And what skin color is the poster boy (girl, in this instance) ??
> > Yep ... the same as Head Thief in Charge, the guy who stole
> > 6 trillion taxpayer dollars and squandered them on his pipe dreams.
> > He's never had a real job, either.
>
> >http://finance.yahoo.com/news/retailers-track-employee-thefts-vast-01...
>
> > It's in their DNA.
>
> Its obviously DEBUNKERS who are responsible. It could not be any
> other way.
>
> Solution: Eliminate ALL Debunkers (EAD).
>
> Tanks for the update,
>
> Sir A

Hagar's parents didn't steal enough condoms before it was too little,
too late, and then Hagar happened. So there we have it.

*** Your replies are getting more imbecilic by the day.
Stop taking your dumb-ass pills ...