Research Discussion: BBC // Japan // The Last Explorers - Thomas Blake Glover.

BBC // Japan // The Last Explorers - Thomas Blake Glover.

BBC // Japan // The Last Explorers - Thomas Blake Glover.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kh89KSCWOY

That was an excellent documentary on TV last night.

Maybe some inaccuracies and misrepresentations
but all in all the Japanese should have been nicer Humans.

I guess it's mostly fear that causes them
and other groups to attack
before they are attacked.

For example,
last night I was listening to Dr. Michio Kaku
and he said the Russians kept building
more and more atomic bombs
until they went bankrupt.

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

On Mar 31, 3:27 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> BBC // Japan // The Last Explorers - Thomas Blake Glover.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kh89KSCWOY
>
> That was an excellent documentary on TV last night.
>
> Maybe some inaccuracies and misrepresentations
> but all in all the Japanese should have been nicer Humans.
>
> I guess it's mostly fear that causes them
> and other groups to attack
> before they are attacked.
>
> For example,
> last night I was listening to Dr. Michio Kaku
> and he said the Russians kept building
> more and more atomic bombs
> until they went bankrupt.
>
> .
> ______________________________

>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> "Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com
>
> ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows Free MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3 Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.
>
> http://www.facebook.com/ART.BELL.Radio.MP3s
>
> http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...
>
> 1.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/ALIENS_UFOS_EX...
>
> 2.http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/ALIENS_UFOS_...
>
> 3.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Dr_Steven_M_Gr...
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com
>
> http://aliens-ufos-proof-evidence.blogspot.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
> Best Aliens UFOs Proof...http://bestaliensufosproof.wix.com/bestaliensufosproof

Japan was intentionally provoked by the US oligarchs, because our all-
white oligarchs wanted to fight anyone other than Hitler.

http://mises.org/daily/6312/How-US-Economic-Warfare-Provoked-Japans-Attack-on-Pearl-Harbor

On Mar 31, 3:27 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> BBC // Japan // The Last Explorers - Thomas Blake Glover.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kh89KSCWOY
>
> That was an excellent documentary on TV last night.
>
> Maybe some inaccuracies and misrepresentations
> but all in all the Japanese should have been nicer Humans.
>
> I guess it's mostly fear that causes them
> and other groups to attack
> before they are attacked.
>
> For example,
> last night I was listening to Dr. Michio Kaku
> and he said the Russians kept building
> more and more atomic bombs
> until they went bankrupt.
>
> .
> ______________________________

>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> "Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com
>
> ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows Free MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3 Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.
>
> http://www.facebook.com/ART.BELL.Radio.MP3s
>
> http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...
>
> 1.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/ALIENS_UFOS_EX...
>
> 2.http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/ALIENS_UFOS_...
>
> 3.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Dr_Steven_M_Gr...
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com
>
> http://aliens-ufos-proof-evidence.blogspot.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
> Best Aliens UFOs Proof...http://bestaliensufosproof.wix.com/bestaliensufosproof

On Sun, 31 Mar 2013 16:20:21 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 31, 3:27 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> BBC // Japan // The Last Explorers - Thomas Blake Glover.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kh89KSCWOY
>>
>> That was an excellent documentary on TV last night.
>>
>> Maybe some inaccuracies and misrepresentations
>> but all in all the Japanese should have been nicer Humans.
>>
>> I guess it's mostly fear that causes them
>> and other groups to attack
>> before they are attacked.
>>
>> For example,
>> last night I was listening to Dr. Michio Kaku
>> and he said the Russians kept building
>> more and more atomic bombs
>> until they went bankrupt.

>Japan was intentionally provoked by the US oligarchs, because our all-
>white oligarchs wanted to fight anyone other than Hitler.

I may have said other things in the past,
but I'm learning more and more everyday.
And for example, the "white oligarchs"
did what they did, because they knew
other people are easily led astray.

They were terrible times for everyone on planet Earth.

I guess the same goes for advanced kind helpful extraterrestrials...
if they give us technology and teach us psychic skills...
we might sooner or later fly off OUT THERE
and harm or destroy their physical and spiritual realms.

P.S.
I've got to get a job.

I cleaned up my friends house here for two days.
And I wish I could do that for my own little apartment.

How do I get a job in the Intelligence Community
or working for the Military?

.
______________________________

On Mar 31, 5:57 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> "Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com
>
> ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows Free MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3 Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.
>
> http://www.facebook.com/ART.BELL.Radio.MP3s
>
> http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...

Japan responded as expected to our provoking:
http://mises.org/daily/6312/How-US-Economic-Warfare-Provoked-Japans-Attack-on-Pearl-Harbor

You probably can't be trusted to do exactly as told, So, unless
bootcamp can manage to whip you into shape, you should forget about
any state or federal employment. However, as a private investigator
or security enforcer (hired/contracted cop), such as guarding our
public schools, is wide open at minimum wage and no job benefits.

On Sun, 31 Mar 2013 16:32:28 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://mises.org/daily/6312/How-US-Economic-Warfare-Provoked-Japans-Attack-on-Pearl-Harbor

I was given these quotes by some Agent in about the year 2002...

"open debate is good"

"we grow through conflict"

"people have to want freedom and strive for it"

"not everyone has the same opportunity"

"the world is not fair"

"we have to work hard for what we earn"

"the world is full of people and all of us have different feelings"

P.S.
Remember this is me...

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Horry_Hospital_Majestic_Cosmic.jpg.html

And I would go through that again and again and again, year after year
for billions of years, for various forms of advancement.

Something happened to Humans in the distant past, maybe 13,000 years
ago, or millions of years ago.
We got invaded or lost a Galactic War, and or several other things.

Above all...
Kings very beautiful wives
were living in hell on Earth just 1000 years ago.

And 10 years ago I got this document...

And 4 years ago I made this...

http://www.youtube.com/RealMiBs

We have a lot of work to do but it's going to be fun.
And even if the bad people get me, I will come back.

I think that is what they don't want.
They don't want old souls coming back to Earth.
They like new stupid souls.

Anyway, if I was US Military and or International Military
I would print out billions of copies of this intelligence...
"DECIDE WHETHER WE SHOULD SHOW UP!"

Because if Bad Elite Humans and Bad Extraterrestrials
make mistakes and keep treating the masses badly
and dump massive EMP and Weapons on Earth
taking out all electronics...
This is the only playing card left...
"DECIDE WHETHER WE SHOULD SHOW UP!"

Although, I've always been one to do everything myself.

I never ask people to help me in life.

I learned how to paint art.
I learned how to fix computers.
I learned how to use most software.
I learned how to do a lot on the internet.
I learned how to make music.
I learned how to make nice dinners.
I learned how to speak Japanese.
I learned not to con or hurt or cheat people.
I learned how to make video documentaries.
I learned how to dream of beautiful women instead of raping.
I learned how to be nice to people even though they need shooting.
I learned how to keep fit and healthy.
(using mind, nutrition, and exercise)
I learned how to remote view AREA-51 everyday. Just Jokes :)
And ultimately I learned to be comfortable in my favourit home!!!
UseNet NewsGroups!!! :)

P.P.S
I recently did ask the world for $1
so I could get a tiny speck of dirt on planet Earth,
but that's turned into a Joke too.

I will try again in the year 2057 !!!

LOL

=====================================

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

On Sun, 31 Mar 2013 19:58:37 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 31, 5:57 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 31 Mar 2013 16:20:21 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>>
>> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Japan was intentionally provoked by the US oligarchs, because our all-
>> >white oligarchs wanted to fight anyone other than Hitler.
>>
>> I may have said other things in the past,
>> but I'm learning more and more everyday.
>> And for example, the "white oligarchs"
>> did what they did, because they knew
>> other people are easily led astray.
>>
>> They were terrible times for everyone on planet Earth.
>>
>> I guess the same goes for advanced kind helpful extraterrestrials...
>> if they give us technology and teach us psychic skills...
>> we might sooner or later fly off OUT THERE
>> and harm or destroy their physical and spiritual realms.
>>
>> P.S.
>> I've got to get a job.
>>
>> I cleaned up my friends house here for two days.
>> And I wish I could do that for my own little apartment.
>>
>> How do I get a job in the Intelligence Community
>> or working for the Military?

>Japan responded as expected to our provoking:
> http://mises.org/daily/6312/How-US-Economic-Warfare-Provoked-Japans-Attack-on-Pearl-Harbor
>
> You probably can't be trusted to do exactly as told.

I'm not going to run around the USA shooting Americans...

http://www.infowars.com/nobel-peace-prize-nominee-obama-asks-military-leaders-if-they-will-fire-on-us-citizens/

There is only one person who wants USA to run around shooting
Americans...

http://www.geekscape.net/_wp_/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/palpatine.jpg

"For negative multidimensional beings that play a part in the exercise
of power in the shadow of human oligarchy, discretion is motivated by
their will to keep their existence and seizure unknown."

>So, unless bootcamp can manage to whip you into shape,

I'd shoot evil commanders.

>you should forget about
>any state or federal employment.

Come on, aren't there any good kind honest people in the N.S.A ?

> However, as a private investigator
>or security enforcer (hired/contracted cop), such as guarding our
>public schools, is wide open at minimum wage and no job benefits.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kSNVKrktKUQ/TAZXHZC6lUI/AAAAAAAAE1w/hpqWIjWRw3M/s400/space+invaders.jpg

A picture says a thousand words.

.
______________________________

On Mar 31, 8:14 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Mar 2013 16:32:28 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>
> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >http://mises.org/daily/6312/How-US-Economic-Warfare-Provoked-Japans-A...
>
> I was given these quotes by some Agent in about the year 2002...
>
> "open debate is good"
>
> "we grow through conflict"
>
> "people have to want freedom and strive for it"
>
> "not everyone has the same opportunity"
>
> "the world is not fair"
>
> "we have to work hard for what we earn"
>
> "the world is full of people and all of us have different feelings"

"Just because the government lies, doesn't mean that everyone else is
telling the truth.” / Bast

"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell

> P.S.
> Remember this is me...
>
> http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Horry_Hospita...
>
> And I would go through that again and again and again, year after year
> for billions of years, for various forms of advancement.
>
> Something happened to Humans in the distant past, maybe 13,000 years
> ago, or millions of years ago.
> We got invaded or lost a Galactic War, and or several other things.
>
> Above all...
> Kings very beautiful wives
> were living in hell on Earth just 1000 years ago.
>
> And 10 years ago I got this document...
>
> http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html
>
> And 4 years ago I made this...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/RealMiBs
>
> We have a lot of work to do but it's going to be fun.
> And even if the bad people get me, I will come back.
>
> I think that is what they don't want.
> They don't want old souls coming back to Earth.
> They like new stupid souls.
>
> Anyway, if I was US Military and or International Military
> I would print out billions of copies of this intelligence...
> "DECIDE WHETHER WE SHOULD SHOW UP!"
>
> Because if Bad Elite Humans and Bad Extraterrestrials
> make mistakes and keep treating the masses badly
> and dump massive EMP and Weapons on Earth
> taking out all electronics...
> This is the only playing card left...
> "DECIDE WHETHER WE SHOULD SHOW UP!"
>
> Although, I've always been one to do everything myself.
>
> I never ask people to help me in life.
>
> I learned how to paint art.
> I learned how to fix computers.
> I learned how to use most software.
> I learned how to do a lot on the internet.
> I learned how to make music.
> I learned how to make nice dinners.
> I learned how to speak Japanese.
> I learned not to con or hurt or cheat people.
> I learned how to make video documentaries.
> I learned how to dream of beautiful women instead of raping.
> I learned how to be nice to people even though they need shooting.
> I learned how to keep fit and healthy.
> (using mind, nutrition, and exercise)
> I learned how to remote view AREA-51 everyday. Just Jokes :)
> And ultimately I learned to be comfortable in my favourit home!!!
> UseNet NewsGroups!!!  :)
>
> P.P.S
> I recently did ask the world for $1
> so I could get a tiny speck of dirt on planet Earth,
> but that's turned into a Joke too.
>
> I will try again in the year 2057 !!!
>
> LOL

Various groups of humans seem to have originated as having evolved
here, but at least some were just as likely placed here because they
either couldn't be trusted or they were simply expelled from their
home world for other reasons.

As stars move further apart is what makes visitors from their home
world less likely or at least a whole lot more infrequent. Directed
panspermia is another method of getting complex life seeded to far
distant places with little if any intentions of their creators ever
going there to check up on whatever happened.

Your asking for help is actually a very good human form of being
integrated and intellectually functional, because being a know-it-all
isn't desirable unless you happen to be a god or at least the wizard
of Oz. Humans are indeed very social, and helping others is a method
of our survival that pays off in many ways, whereas remaining
standoffish and independently wealthy or simply all-powerful is what
creates fear, resentment and wars. American rednecks and their ZNR
oligarchs seem to prefer war, even if they have to provoke it and then
having to lie about most everything.

On Mar 31, 8:26 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Mar 2013 19:58:37 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>

> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Mar 31, 5:57 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> >> I may have said other things in the past,
> >> but I'm learning more and more everyday.
> >> And for example, the "white oligarchs"
> >> did what they did, because they knew
> >> other people are easily led astray.
>
> >> They were terrible times for everyone on planet Earth.
>
> >> I guess the same goes for advanced kind helpful extraterrestrials...
> >> if they give us technology and teach us psychic skills...
> >> we might sooner or later fly off OUT THERE
> >> and harm or destroy their physical and spiritual realms.
>
> >> P.S.
> >> I've got to get a job.
>
> >> I cleaned up my friends house here for two days.
> >> And I wish I could do that for my own little apartment.
>
> >> How do I get a job in the Intelligence Community
> >> or working for the Military?
> >Japan responded as expected to our provoking:
> >http://mises.org/daily/6312/How-US-Economic-Warfare-Provoked-Japans-A...
>
> > You probably can't be trusted to do exactly as told.
>
> I'm not going to run around the USA shooting Americans...
>
> http://www.infowars.com/nobel-peace-prize-nominee-obama-asks-military...
>
> There is only one person who wants USA to run around shooting
> Americans...
>
> http://www.geekscape.net/_wp_/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/palpatine.jpg
>
> "For negative multidimensional beings that play a part in the exercise
> of power in the shadow of human oligarchy, discretion is motivated by
> their will to keep their existence and seizure unknown."
>
> http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html
>
> >So, unless bootcamp can manage to whip you into shape,
>
> I'd shoot evil commanders.
>
> >you should forget about
> >any state or federal employment.
>
> Come on, aren't there any good kind honest people in the N.S.A ?
>
> > However, as a private investigator
> >or security enforcer (hired/contracted cop), such as guarding our
> >public schools, is wide open at minimum wage and no job benefits.
>
> http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kSNVKrktKUQ/TAZXHZC6lUI/AAAAAAAAE1w/hpqWIjW...
>
> A picture says a thousand words.

Our CIA/NSA isn't much different than MI5/MI6. Some would even
suggest or having to conclude that MI5/MI6 is in charge of running our
CIA/NSA(aka DHS).

I would only not trust whatever they had to say about themselves and
others. Other than that, I'm certain they are mostly nice folks that
are honestly trying to protect us from the crazies of our planet.
However, if you'd care to think ZNR oligarchs are not in charge
(regardless of whomever we elect or appoint), think again.

Your mission in this life has been about investigative disclosure. and
our CIA/NSA is mostly about nondisclosure. Our Zionist Nazi Paperclip
run ARPA/DARPA and their NASA had much to nondisclose, especially
since their puppet warlord had already failed them, and global
domination was no longer possible.

On Mon, 1 Apr 2013 05:32:46 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 31, 8:26 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 31 Mar 2013 19:58:37 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>>
>> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Japan responded as expected to our provoking:
>> >http://mises.org/daily/6312/How-US-Economic-Warfare-Provoked-Japans-A...
>>
>> > You probably can't be trusted to do exactly as told.
>>
>> I'm not going to run around the USA shooting Americans...
>>
>> http://www.infowars.com/nobel-peace-prize-nominee-obama-asks-military...
>>
>> There is only one person who wants USA to run around shooting
>> Americans...
>>
>> http://www.geekscape.net/_wp_/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/palpatine.jpg
>>
>> "For negative multidimensional beings that play a part in the exercise
>> of power in the shadow of human oligarchy, discretion is motivated by
>> their will to keep their existence and seizure unknown."
>>
>> http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html
>>
>> >So, unless bootcamp can manage to whip you into shape,
>>
>> I'd shoot evil commanders.
>>
>> >you should forget about
>> >any state or federal employment.
>>
>> Come on, aren't there any good kind honest people in the N.S.A ?
>>
>> > However, as a private investigator
>> >or security enforcer (hired/contracted cop), such as guarding our
>> >public schools, is wide open at minimum wage and no job benefits.
>>
>> http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kSNVKrktKUQ/TAZXHZC6lUI/AAAAAAAAE1w/hpqWIjW...
>>
>> A picture says a thousand words.
>>

>Our CIA/NSA isn't much different than MI5/MI6. Some would even
>suggest or having to conclude that MI5/MI6 is in charge of running our
>CIA/NSA(aka DHS).

I've read some shocking stories of agents or operatives getting sad
about some of the things they have to do, and then after a mention
that they would prefer to be more ethical...
they are threatened and influenced in one or many ways.
And that has been the case for all known history.

Apart from that, most people on the planet Earth would say
"yes, whatever, shoot those strangers, do whatever to those other
country's people, as long as I get my $2000 a week forever".

And that reminds me of these excellent words...

"Human behaviours, formed from past habits and trainings, have such an
inertia that this perspective leads you to a dead end."

I'm 99% sure that document is real.

I am only the way I am (nice and caring) because...
I put myself in other people's shoes,
I had wonderful parents that I probably looked for and chose,
I've watched some beautiful documentaries,
I dislike the disastrous known history,
and many other reasons.

And so going back up top to as you mentioned
the owners of the CIA/NSA & MI5/MI6...
It's ultimately survival of the fittest is it ?

By the way I just found this...
http://io9.com/5988401/why-survival-of-the-fittest-is-wrong

And in North Korea only two things would happen
to Sir Gilligan Horry...

1. I'd be shot dead or jailed.
2. I'd be brainless and sucking up to the leaders.

However, sadly, that is happening in the USA.

But there again I understand the control...
If I was in power I would not want everyone on planet Earth
going to a Remote Viewing School becoming
more powerful than Ingo Swann.

Life on Earth with our intelligence is a balance
of control and creativity with advancement.
And also the safety and freedom and enjoyable continuation
for those TPTB / Zionists, etc, that are more aware
of spirit realms and physical realms.

And also for non-Human intelligences
that are very aware of planet Earth.
Stanton Terry Friedman said the same thing.

>I would only not trust whatever they had to say about themselves and
>others. Other than that, I'm certain they are mostly nice folks that
>are honestly trying to protect us from the crazies of our planet.

Crazy Mafia types with No-Education
and No-Understanding of Important Topics
do exist on all levels.

After 6.5 years of being bullied at two schools from the age of 10,
and then I stabbed a 19 year old bully just before I became age 17...
I was two millimeters away from being put in a bad boys jail.
I would have become a monster.
"Crazy Mafia", etc.

But, yeah, sometimes the "CIA/NSA & MI5/MI6"
and... "The Wisdom of Several Races"
have to blow some beings/people up.

That's why I never disrespected Mr HVAC
when he calls other people "Peace Queers".
I've always liked Mr HVAC and enjoyed chatting in UseNet.

By the way, I made a mistake, I should not have banned Mr HVAC
from my UFO chat room, I should have talked it out.
However, to be honest, I just got a bit worried.
He's quite connected and powerful.
He was doing things there that I can't mention,
well one example...
introducing me to pictures of beautiful 14 year old girls.
Just Google Image searches. "Jail Bait".

Most men on planet Earth would Love to have a new young flower.
And many tribes in various countries still marry young, etc.

And I have evidence of extraterrestrials saying...
"There Is No Wrong In The Universe".

And I hated waiting until I was 18 years of age.

But I respect laws.
And I want to be the best person I can possibly be.
And the good news is, I'm not interested
in a female unless she is interested in me.

And yes, I talk about myself a lot,
because it's all to do with my knowledge and the updates I keep
reading on the internet everyday involving Humans and
Extraterrestrials.

>However, if you'd care to think ZNR oligarchs are not in charge
>(regardless of whomever we elect or appoint), think again.

I know basically what is happening. As above.

>Your mission in this life has been about investigative disclosure.

It's only normal to want to investigate the planet/s and Milky Way
Galaxy. Look at the hundreds of excellent cases of many different
species of extraterrestrials that are doing exactly that.

>our CIA/NSA is mostly about nondisclosure.

1. We need workers to just mainly focus on making products.
But I could work in a factory and do other jobs and also enjoy
studying the Milky Way Galaxy, is such a system and understanding
existed.

However the REAL M.I.B are "mostly about nondisclosure".

And that is one of the reasons why I didn't have a job for a while.

QUOTE:
"We can appear in broad daylight and help you attain this union. We
haven't done it so far, as too few of you have genuinely desired it,
because of ignorance, indifference or fear, and because the emergency
of the situation did not justify it."

>Our Zionist Nazi Paperclip
>run ARPA/DARPA and their NASA had much to nondisclose,

QUOTE:
"Despite the numerous, brave and willing human consciences, those
inertias are artificially maintained for the profit of a growing
centralising power."

>especially since their puppet warlord had already failed them,
>and global domination was no longer possible.

I don't know.

If an underground base was 'taken-out'
I don't know by who or why.

I just care.

We Humans need to develop more than the Bible and Constitution.

In fact I could write a small book explaining everything
from all the documentaries and research.

But would it save Humanity and the Planet Earth
and also be kind to other extraterrestrials species?

I watched Al Gore and David Letterman on TV last night...
and they are in the same boat as me.
Trying so hard, but seeing very few good results.

QUOTE:
"Hatred grows bigger but so does love. That is what keeps you
confident in your ability to find solutions. But the critical mass is
insufficient and a sabotage work is cleverly being carried out."

HAVE A GREAT DAY !!!

LOVE AND WISDOM TO YOU ALL X O X O X !!!

KEEP IN CONTACT !!!

.