Research Discussion: The Doo-doo Hit The Fan In Cyprus ...

The Doo-doo Hit The Fan In Cyprus ...

The sheeple are standing in line to claim what is left of THEIR money, after
the
country's federal retirees are paid in full and their medical dues have been
deducted from the Bank Customer's savings accounts.

http://news.yahoo.com/bank-cyprus-big-savers-lose-60-percent-135608668--finance.html

How long do you think it'll take the HNIC to figure out that he can do this
here, as well, with impunity, since Liberals don't give a fuck about you our
family values or your savings or belongings, since you probably got them by
taking advantage of the poor slobovians to begin with.. Re-elections, babe,
that's where it's at. Take the money from those who have earned it and give
it to the deadbeats, mostly lazy minorities.

On Mar 30, 9:16 am, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The sheeple are standing in line to claim what is left of THEIR money, after
> the
> country's federal retirees are paid in full and their medical dues have been
> deducted from the Bank Customer's savings accounts.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/bank-cyprus-big-savers-lose-60-percent-13560866...
>
> How long do you think it'll take the HNIC to figure out that he can do this
> here, as well, with impunity, since Liberals don't give a fuck about you our
> family values or your savings or belongings, since you probably got them by
> taking advantage of the poor slobovians to begin with.. Re-elections, babe,
> that's where it's at. Take the money from those who have earned it and give
> it to the deadbeats, mostly lazy minorities.

Got redneck diaper rash again, Hagar?

On Saturday, March 30, 2013 11:16:56 AM UTC-5, Hägar wrote:
> The sheeple are standing in line to claim what is left of THEIR money, after
>
> the
>
> country's federal retirees are paid in full and their medical dues have been
>
> deducted from the Bank Customer's savings accounts.
>

> http://news.yahoo.com/bank-cyprus-big-savers-lose-60-percent-135608668--finance.html
>

> How long do you think it'll take the HNIC to figure out that he can do this
>
> here, as well, with impunity, since Liberals don't give a fuck about you our
>
> family values or your savings or belongings, since you probably got them by
>
> taking advantage of the poor slobovians to begin with.. Re-elections, babe,
>
> that's where it's at. Take the money from those who have earned it and give
>
> it to the deadbeats, mostly lazy minorities.

I realize that you cannot even dream of having deposits above the insurance amount, but for those idiots who do, I have no sympathy. Now be a good boy and go level your trailer.

On Saturday, March 30, 2013 11:42:12 AM UTC-5, Brad Guth wrote:
> On Mar 30, 9:16 am, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > The sheeple are standing in line to claim what is left of THEIR money, after
>
> > the
>
> > country's federal retirees are paid in full and their medical dues have been
>
> > deducted from the Bank Customer's savings accounts.
>

> > http://news.yahoo.com/bank-cyprus-big-savers-lose-60-percent-13560866...
>

> > How long do you think it'll take the HNIC to figure out that he can do this
>
> > here, as well, with impunity, since Liberals don't give a fuck about you our
>
> > family values or your savings or belongings, since you probably got them by
>
> > taking advantage of the poor slobovians to begin with.. Re-elections, babe,
>
> > that's where it's at. Take the money from those who have earned it and give
>
> > it to the deadbeats, mostly lazy minorities.
>

> Got redneck diaper rash again, Hagar?

Someone needs to tell Hags that Depends are for one shit only use. There's a reason that from behind he looks like he's carrying quite a load.

On Sat, 30 Mar 2013 09:16:56 -0700, Hägar <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>The sheeple are standing in line to claim what is left of THEIR money, after
>the country's federal retirees are paid in full and their medical dues
>have been deducted from the Bank Customer's savings accounts.
>
>http://news.yahoo.com/bank-cyprus-big-savers-lose-60-percent-135608668--finance.html

In 48 years
I've never kept money in a bank.

Do what the elite do...
But stuff, boxes of pens, knives, antiques, art, land, storage,
insurance, factories, machines, cars, gold, copper, businesses,
and develop skills.

Also some couples in Australia and New Zealand
were both doing two jobs and saving money in a BANK
to buy land and a house for cash,
but in about 2002 - 2004 all the land and houses doubled in price.

That would have been a shock for believers!

P.S.
"The scarcity of resources and their unfair distribution
- resources which entry price will rise day after day
- will bring about fratricide fights at a large scale,
but also at the very heart of your cities and countrysides."

Or.....

'Plan B' ............

Invade Africa !!!

LOL

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Jake
2013-03-31 11:18:16 EST
On Mar 30, 6:02 pm, Notroll2013 <randysum...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, March 30, 2013 11:42:12 AM UTC-5, Brad Guth wrote:
> > On Mar 30, 9:16 am, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > The sheeple are standing in line to claim what is left of THEIR money, after
>
> > > the
>
> > > country's federal retirees are paid in full and their medical dues have been
>
> > > deducted from the Bank Customer's savings accounts.
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/bank-cyprus-big-savers-lose-60-percent-13560866...
>
> > > How long do you think it'll take the HNIC to figure out that he can do this
>
> > > here, as well, with impunity, since Liberals don't give a fuck about you our
>
> > > family values or your savings or belongings, since you probably got them by
>
> > > taking advantage of the poor slobovians to begin with.. Re-elections, babe,
>
> > > that's where it's at. Take the money from those who have earned it and give
>
> > > it to the deadbeats, mostly lazy minorities.
>
> > Got redneck diaper rash again, Hagar?
>
> Someone needs to tell Hags that Depends are for one shit only use.  There's a reason that from behind he looks like he's carrying quite a load.

Now Notroll, we're willing to give you that. But let's not forget
that it's also well known that Hags is big and flabby assed. Huh,
Hags?
Jake.

"Notroll2013" wrote in message

Don't you have to go wee-wee, wittle boi ???