Research Discussion: BREAKING CBS NEWS - OBAMAS BIRTH CERTICATE FAKE- CONFIRMED

BREAKING CBS NEWS - OBAMAS BIRTH CERTICATE FAKE- CONFIRMED

BREAKING CBS NEWS - OBAMAS BIRTH CERTICATE FAKE- CONFIRMED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh37rWmUL9Q

"Oh, forget about it.
We have bigger problems to care about".

Yeah, like, we have 2 weeks to put Hägar
in the White House to calm America down.

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

On Mar 20, 3:58 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> BREAKING CBS NEWS - OBAMAS BIRTH CERTICATE FAKE- CONFIRMED
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh37rWmUL9Q
>
> "Oh, forget about it.
> We have bigger problems to care about".
>
> Yeah, like, we have 2 weeks to put Hägar
> in the White House to calm America down.
>
> .
> ______________________________

>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> "Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com
>
> ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows Free MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3 Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.
>
> http://www.facebook.com/ART.BELL.Radio.MP3s
>
> http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...
>
> 1.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/ALIENS_UFOS_EX...
>
> 2.http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/ALIENS_UFOS_...
>
> 3.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Dr_Steven_M_Gr...
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com
>
> http://aliens-ufos-proof-evidence.blogspot.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
> Best Aliens UFOs Proof...http://bestaliensufosproof.wix.com/bestaliensufosproof

We're supposed to only believe the victors. When you win the next
election or war, is when we get to believe anything you and your brown-
nosed minions have to say.

The means are always justified as long as you win. At least that's
what the Zionist Semites had thought all along when they'd selected
and supported their puppet warlords. Folks like JFK are just
tolerated as long as the oligarchs get to do as they please.

On Thu, 21 Mar 2013 05:07:01 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 20, 3:58 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> BREAKING CBS NEWS - OBAMAS BIRTH CERTICATE FAKE- CONFIRMED
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh37rWmUL9Q
>>
>> "Oh, forget about it.
>> We have bigger problems to care about".
>>
>> Yeah, like, we have 2 weeks to put Hägar
>> in the White House to calm America down.

>We're supposed to only believe the victors. When you win the next
>election or war, is when we get to believe anything you and your brown-
>nosed minions have to say.
>
>The means are always justified as long as you win. At least that's
>what the Zionist Semites had thought all along when they'd selected
>and supported their puppet warlords. Folks like JFK are just
>tolerated as long as the oligarchs get to do as they please.

I watched a video of Gerald Celente recently...
He said... (along the lines of)
"You're all cowards".
"All of you"
To the many people being threatened and bribed.

But the other factor is many people love power.
I think about it sometimes.

I fantasized about being real good amazing friends with Mr HVAC
and him and 3 special Ops soldiers arriving in New Zealand,
and the five of us go out to the fishing place.

One special Ops soldier says to Big Steve...
"Hey Big Steve what do you know about aliens?"
And Big Steve says...
"Nothing, but there are no aliens
and Sir Gilligan Horry belongs in a Mental Hospital".

Then the special Ops soldiers show the bullies Big Steve and Old Fella
proof of many species of aliens and everything
and maybe one army boot up the bum,
and then we see the bullies Big Steve and Old Fella's faces.
It would be a trip to last me an eternity of joy.

However I don't go down that road.
Many people in power do that stuff.
That's stuff from the bullies at school days.

We "IN THE KNOW" have way bigger projects to deal with.

ENJOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.
It would be fun though ;-)
And think of the fish we'd catch!
LOL

.
______________________________

On Mar 21, 1:35 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
> ______________________________

>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> "Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com
>
> ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows Free MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3 Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.
>
> http://www.facebook.com/ART.BELL.Radio.MP3s
>
> http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...

The road you travel has lots of ETs that are too chickenshit to take
any responsibility for the mess they allowed our planet to get into.

In other words, those ETs must have the exact same nondisclosure
policies and cover-their-butt obfuscation of denial upon denial in
order to suit every damage-control situation that comes along. In
other words, nothing bad is ever their fault, but anything good that
happens is entirely by way of their doing.

It's too bad because, Earth could have been a really nice planet with
a truly nifty biodiversity and only minor issues that advanced
technology could have resolved.

At least if I had interstellar travel capability, this planet would
have been a kickass Eden on steroids, along with an asteroid defense
system and loads of failsafe habitats within our moon. Of course that
moon would also have been relocated and actively station-keeping
itself within the halo-orbit of Earth L1.

In other words, as an ET in charge of Earth, I'd be thinking outside
the box and always way ahead of the game, so that my responsibility of
terraforming a planet and its moon would not have gotten so screwed up
by stupid humans, most of which never seem to have a clue of what to
do next.

On Thu, 21 Mar 2013 14:02:14 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 21, 1:35 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 21 Mar 2013 05:07:01 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>>

>> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >We're supposed to only believe the victors.  When you win the next
>> >election or war, is when we get to believe anything you and your brown-
>> >nosed minions have to say.
>>
>> >The means are always justified as long as you win.  At least that's
>> >what the Zionist Semites had thought all along when they'd selected
>> >and supported their puppet warlords.  Folks like JFK are just
>> >tolerated as long as the oligarchs get to do as they please.
>>
>> I watched a video of Gerald Celente recently...
>> He said... (along the lines of)
>> "You're all cowards".
>> "All of you"
>> To the many people being threatened and bribed.
>>
>> But the other factor is many people love power.
>> I think about it sometimes.
>>
>> I fantasized about being real good amazing friends with Mr HVAC
>> and him and 3 special Ops soldiers arriving in New Zealand,
>> and the five of us go out to the fishing place.
>>
>> One special Ops soldier says to Big Steve...
>> "Hey Big Steve what do you know about aliens?"
>> And Big Steve says...
>> "Nothing, but there are no aliens
>> and Sir Gilligan Horry belongs in a Mental Hospital".
>>
>> Then the special Ops soldiers show the bullies Big Steve and Old Fella
>> proof of many species of aliens and everything
>> and maybe one army boot up the bum,
>> and then we see the bullies Big Steve and Old Fella's faces.
>> It would be a trip to last me an eternity of joy.
>>
>> However I don't go down that road.
>> Many people in power do that stuff.
>> That's stuff from the bullies at school days.
>>
>> We "IN THE KNOW" have way bigger projects to deal with.
>>
>> ENJOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> P.S.
>> It would be fun though   ;-)
>> And think of the fish we'd catch!
>> LOL

>The road you travel has lots of ETs that are too chickenshit to take
>any responsibility for the mess they allowed our planet to get into.

I'm glad you said that.

1.
It's so busy OUT THERE,
project planets such as Earth
are a dime a dozen.

2.
ETs that control Earth enjoy the buzz,
and probably have watched, or orchestrated,
or other, for thousands of millions of years,
here, there, and everywhere.

>In other words, those ETs must have the exact same nondisclosure
>policies and cover-their-butt obfuscation of denial upon denial in
>order to suit every damage-control situation that comes along. In
>other words, nothing bad is ever their fault, but anything good that
>happens is entirely by way of their doing.

You are partly correct.
It's a mixed bag.

It's also a dark lonely black space out there,
unless you can get a few varieties of projects
happening all over the show.

And it's not just us poor old Humans
having a hard time on Earth.
Many ETs on all levels are having their own
ups and downs.
Whether a good grand unexpected solar flare
ripped apart all food production on planet Feruwiinuma.
Or a higher developed species decided
to remove some form of undesirables.

>It's too bad because, Earth could have been a really nice planet with
>a truly nifty biodiversity and only minor issues that advanced
>technology could have resolved.

100% Correct.

But anything 'good' has been quashed.

Not just 5000 or 500 years ago, etc.
But I viewed a list of all the good people
that have been killed within the past 70 years.

It's so staggering, and no-one in power, like ABC News, etc,
is marketing that list properly, it makes me realize
we are all 'only just' in some form of consciousness.

Most people are here...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_KxFlNKLW7Mk/S_xMgq1HMqI/AAAAAAAAAjI/-yerIAXm8ik/s1600/ColdBeerBurger.jpg

Similar to a drunk fly slopping up dead vomit.

>At least if I had interstellar travel capability, this planet would
>have been a kickass Eden on steroids, along with an asteroid defense
>system and loads of failsafe habitats within our moon. Of course that
>moon would also have been relocated and actively station-keeping
>itself within the halo-orbit of Earth L1.

I would help you for free.
And I promise I would never stab you in the back
and keep all the women for myself ;-)
LOL

>In other words, as an ET in charge of Earth, I'd be thinking outside
>the box and always way ahead of the game, so that my responsibility of
>terraforming a planet and its moon would not have gotten so screwed up
>by stupid humans, most of which never seem to have a clue of what to
>do next.

Not just stupid humans...

http://youtube.com/ReaLMiBs

P.S.
Brad, nice post by the way.
Have a Great Day!

.
______________________________

On Mar 21, 3:29 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
> ______________________________

>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> "Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com
>
> ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows Free MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3 Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.
>
> http://www.facebook.com/ART.BELL.Radio.MP3s
>
> http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...

Perhaps we can collaborate further, for the greater good and benefit
of others. (not that we don't deserve most of the credit)

On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 10:08:28 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> >itself within the halo-orbit of Earth L1.
>>
>> I would help you for free.
>> And I promise I would never stab you in the back
>> and keep all the women for myself  ;-)
>> LOL
>>
>> >In other words, as an ET in charge of Earth, I'd be thinking outside
>> >the box and always way ahead of the game, so that my responsibility of
>> >terraforming a planet and its moon would not have gotten so screwed up
>> >by stupid humans, most of which never seem to have a clue of what to
>> >do next.
>>
>> Not just stupid humans...
>>
>> http://youtube.com/ReaLMiBs
>>
>> P.S.
>> Brad, nice post by the way.
>> Have a Great Day!

>Perhaps we can collaborate further, for the greater good and benefit
>of others. (not that we don't deserve most of the credit)

Thank You Very Much.
I will have a think.
However I have several problems on planet Earth...

1.
The good people don't thank me.
Not one single person gave me $1
to help me get a small old motor home.

2.
The other people hate me.
I just had threats since 1996.

3.
Terrible things are happening in the World and in America.
America is just a millimeter from being more of a Totalitarian State.

http://Rense.com

http://GodLikeProductions.com

4.
The price of land doubled here