Research Discussion: AREA-51_U.S._Military_Bases_with_McDonald’s,_KFC,_Starbucks,_Subway,_an_Irish_pub_with_notorious_fried_pickles,_and_multiple_bars.?

AREA-51_U.S._Military_Bases_with_McDonald’s,_KFC,_Starbucks,_Subway,_an_Irish_pub_with_notorious_fried_pickles,_and_multiple_bars.?

AREA-51 U.S. Military Bases with McDonald’s, KFC, Starbucks, Subway,
an Irish pub with notorious fried pickles, and multiple bars...

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/03/18/administration-unleashes-food-police-on-the-u-s-military/

Irish pubs !!!
I'm There !!!

Nar, actually, no smokes, no beers, for me for the past week,
I honestly quit!
I feel great!
Enjoying an amazing salad today.
I feel like the Mothman Ultraterrestrial Extraterrestrial Aliens
after drinking a big serving of Human woman's blood.

P.S.
Hilarious Fun UseNet NewsGroups Thread !!!

http://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.skeptic/1MknI2EHROY/4O5YCSbPEs8J

I can't wait to see Hagar's reply.

And Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A's reply.

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

> AREA-51 U.S. Military Bases with McDonald's, KFC, Starbucks, Subway,
> an Irish pub with notorious fried pickles, and multiple bars...
>
> http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/03/18/administration-unleashes-food-police-on-the-u-s-military/
>
> Irish pubs !!!
> I'm There !!!
>
> Nar, actually, no smokes, no beers, for me for the past week,
> I honestly quit!
> I feel great!
> Enjoying an amazing salad today.
> I feel like the Mothman Ultraterrestrial Extraterrestrial Aliens
> after drinking a big serving of Human woman's blood.
>
> P.S.
> Hilarious Fun UseNet NewsGroups Thread !!!
>
> http://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.skeptic/1MknI2EHROY/4O5YCSbPEs8J
>
> I can't wait to see Hagar's reply.

OK, how about "The Dingbat Cave".

It fits his persona and his New Hampshire environment.

On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 06:33:22 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> AREA-51 U.S. Military Bases with McDonald's, KFC, Starbucks, Subway,
>> an Irish pub with notorious fried pickles, and multiple bars...
>>
>> http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/03/18/administration-unleashes-food-police-on-the-u-s-military/
>>
>> Irish pubs !!!
>> I'm There !!!
>>
>> Nar, actually, no smokes, no beers, for me for the past week,
>> I honestly quit!
>> I feel great!
>> Enjoying an amazing salad today.
>> I feel like the Mothman Ultraterrestrial Extraterrestrial Aliens
>> after drinking a big serving of Human woman's blood.
>>
>> P.S.
>> Hilarious Fun UseNet NewsGroups Thread !!!
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.skeptic/1MknI2EHROY/4O5YCSbPEs8J
>>
>> I can't wait to see Hagar's reply.
>>

>OK, how about "The Dingbat Cave".
>
>It fits his persona and his New Hampshire environment.

I was reading your words and I thought it might become...

"It fits his persona and his New... New Zealand Hunting Holiday!"

Sir Gilligan Horry runs and hides inside... ummmm
an earthquake crack!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hO_GaOhh0IA/TIF7YavwwbI/AAAAAAAAGGY/esNM6nlfZ1w/s1600/Ch+Ch+EQ@.jpg

or
a mountain hut!
http://www.alpinerecreation.com/images/photos/hut_tasman.jpg

or a glow worm cave!
http://www.waitomo.com/SiteCollectionImages/glowworms/Waitomo-Glowworm-Caves-New-Zealand-boat.jpg

I'm Gone.
I'm Hidden.
Over and Out.

Better than NGC2117
http://www.skyfactory.org/deepskycatalogue/index_ngc2001-2500.html

.

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Double-A
2013-03-20 15:55:57 EST
On Mar 19, 4:22 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> AREA-51 U.S. Military Bases with McDonald’s, KFC, Starbucks, Subway,
> an Irish pub with notorious fried pickles, and multiple bars...
>
> http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/03/18/administration-unleashes-food-po...
>
> Irish pubs !!!
> I'm There !!!

Did they fry your pickle?

> Nar, actually, no smokes, no beers, for me for the past week,
> I honestly quit!
> I feel great!

Me to! Do we deserve merit badges from AA?

> Enjoying an amazing salad today.
> I feel like the Mothman Ultraterrestrial Extraterrestrial Aliens
> after drinking a big serving of Human woman's blood.

Have a blood fetish, do you?

> P.S.
> Hilarious Fun UseNet NewsGroups Thread !!!
>
> http://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.skeptic/1MknI2EHROY/4O5YCSbPEs8J
>
> I can't wait to see Hagar's reply.
>
> And Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A's reply.

Hagar disappointed as usual.

Double-A

On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 12:55:57 -0700 (PDT), Double-A
<double-a3@hush.com> wrote:

>On Mar 19, 4:22 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> AREA-51 U.S. Military Bases with McDonald’s, KFC, Starbucks, Subway,
>> an Irish pub with notorious fried pickles, and multiple bars...
>>
>> http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/03/18/administration-unleashes-food-po...
>>
>> Irish pubs !!!
>> I'm There !!!
>

>Did they fry your pickle?

No.

>> Nar, actually, no smokes, no beers, for me for the past week,
>> I honestly quit!
>> I feel great!
>

>Me to! Do we deserve merit badges from AA?

No.

>> Enjoying an amazing salad today.
>> I feel like the Mothman Ultraterrestrial Extraterrestrial Aliens
>> after drinking a big serving of Human woman's blood.
>

>Have a blood fetish, do you?

No.

>> P.S.
>> Hilarious Fun UseNet NewsGroups Thread !!!
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.skeptic/1MknI2EHROY/4O5YCSbPEs8J
>>
>> I can't wait to see Hagar's reply.
>>
>> And Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A's reply.
>

>Hagar disappointed as usual.

No.

>Double-A

Double-A-New-Hope

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Star_Wars_characters

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Slimy-Looking Character
2013-08-21 17:10:02 EST
On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 12:22:31 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>AREA-51 U.S. Military Bases with McDonald’s, KFC, Starbucks, Subway,
>an Irish pub with notorious fried pickles, and multiple bars...
>
>http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/03/18/administration-unleashes-food-police-on-the-u-s-military/
>
>Irish pubs !
>I'm There !!

Me Three !!!