Research Discussion: Go NRA

Go NRA

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Went to a gun show last week. Lots of people buying mostly hand guns and
ammo.
The Highlight, however, was a booth with a huge sign that read:

If you voted for OBAMA,
We don't want your business;
You're too stupid to own a firearm.

That should become an amendment to the Constitution.

On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 09:41:23 -0700, Hägar <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Went to a gun show last week. Lots of people buying mostly hand guns and
>ammo.
>The Highlight, however, was a booth with a huge sign that read:
>
>If you voted for OBAMA,
>We don't want your business;
>You're too stupid to own a firearm.
>
>That should become an amendment to the Constitution.

Where can you find out about the blood relations of Obama?
-In the fake funny family trees.

Where can you find out about the blood relations of an Irishman?
- In the Dublin Phone Registry.

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

On Mar 17, 9:41 am, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Went to a gun show last week.  Lots of people buying mostly hand guns and
> ammo.
> The Highlight, however, was a booth with a huge sign that read:
>
> If you voted for OBAMA,
> We don't want your business;
> You're too stupid to own a firearm.
>
> That should become an amendment to the Constitution.

How smart are your redneck K-12s?

Most of the K-12s around here are kinda dumb and dumber, and I
wouldn't trust them with a hot cup of coffee, much less a loaded
weapon. Even the local police shoot to kill unarmed civilians.
Complain as a police officer about how other cops are acting badly,
and you're as good as dead.

The well armed civilian is more of a mainstream threat and subsequent
target of crime or local authority than you let on. If the cops think
you are armed or have any weapons access, they'll come in shooting
before asking questions. Most illegally owned weapon and those used
in crime are simply taken (free of charge) from the likes of yourself.

Do you have a gun safe, and is that safe secured?

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Mar 17, 9:41 am, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Went to a gun show last week. Lots of people buying mostly hand guns and
> ammo.
> The Highlight, however, was a booth with a huge sign that read:
>
> If you voted for OBAMA,
> We don't want your business;
> You're too stupid to own a firearm.
>
> That should become an amendment to the Constitution.

How smart are your redneck K-12s?

Most of the K-12s around here are kinda dumb and dumber, and I
wouldn't trust them with a hot cup of coffee, much less a loaded
weapon. Even the local police shoot to kill unarmed civilians.
Complain as a police officer about how other cops are acting badly,
and you're as good as dead.

The well armed civilian is more of a mainstream threat and subsequent
target of crime or local authority than you let on. If the cops think
you are armed or have any weapons access, they'll come in shooting
before asking questions. Most illegally owned weapon and those used
in crime are simply taken (free of charge) from the likes of yourself.

Do you have a gun safe, and is that safe secured?

*** I have a 32 Auto one loaded in the night stand drawer, A 22 LR
Pantry, a 9mm Auto the Hallway closet and a loaded rifle in the
bedroom closet.
Gun Safes are for wimps like yourself. If you had a gun, it would
probably also have a lockable trigger guard and the ammo in the
trunk of your car. You whiners crack me up.

On Sunday, March 17, 2013 3:45:47 PM UTC-5, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 09:41:23 -0700, Hägar <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >Went to a gun show last week. Lots of people buying mostly hand guns and
>
> >ammo.
>
> >The Highlight, however, was a booth with a huge sign that read:
>

> >If you voted for OBAMA,
>
> >We don't want your business;
>
> >You're too stupid to own a firearm.
>

> >That should become an amendment to the Constitution.
>

> Where can you find out about the blood relations of Obama?
>
> -In the fake funny family trees.
>

> Where can you find out about the blood relations of an Irishman?
>
> - In the Dublin Phone Registry.

> .
>
> ______________________________

> ... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>

> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...
>
> http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>

> "Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
>
> http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com
>

> ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows Free MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3 Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.
>

> http://www.facebook.com/ART.BELL.Radio.MP3s
>

> http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com
>

> http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s
>

> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
>
> http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>

> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
>
> http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...
>
> http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>

> Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...
>

> 1.
>
> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg
>

> 2.
>
> http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg
>

> 3.
>
> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg
>

> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
>
> http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com
>

> http://aliens-ufos-proof-evidence.blogspot.com
>
> http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Proof...
>
> http://bestaliensufosproof.wix.com/bestaliensufosproof

Q. Where can you go to view Hagar's family tree?

A. Nowhere. Hagar's family tree has no branches.

Bast
2013-03-17 19:09:03 EST

Brad Guth wrote:
> On Mar 17, 9:41 am, H\ufffdgar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Went to a gun show last week. Lots of people buying mostly hand guns
>> and ammo.
>> The Highlight, however, was a booth with a huge sign that read:
>>
>> If you voted for OBAMA,
>> We don't want your business;
>> You're too stupid to own a firearm.
>>
>> That should become an amendment to the Constitution.
>
> How smart are your redneck K-12s?
>
> Most of the K-12s around here are kinda dumb and dumber, and I
> wouldn't trust them with a hot cup of coffee, much less a loaded
> weapon. Even the local police shoot to kill unarmed civilians.
> Complain as a police officer about how other cops are acting badly,
> and you're as good as dead.
>
> The well armed civilian is more of a mainstream threat and subsequent
> target of crime or local authority than you let on. If the cops think
> you are armed or have any weapons access, they'll come in shooting
> before asking questions. Most illegally owned weapon and those used
> in crime are simply taken (free of charge) from the likes of yourself.
>
> Do you have a gun safe, and is that safe secured?

I'd be more worried about the present government accounting for all the guns
and hollowpoints THEY own, and keep buying.

Oh,....unless you think NO ONE ever steals anythng from the government or
the govt. never loses anything.
If so where is the paperwork they used to come up with their findings about
9/11 ???

LEAVE OUR GUNS ALONE,......Disarm the military.

On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 19:09:03 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Brad Guth wrote:
>> On Mar 17, 9:41 am, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> If you voted for OBAMA,
>>> We don't want your business;
>>> You're too stupid to own a firearm.
>>>
>>> That should become an amendment to the Constitution.

>> Do you have a gun safe, and is that safe secured?

>If so where is the paperwork they used to come up with their findings about
>9/11 ???
>
>LEAVE OUR GUNS ALONE,......Disarm the military.

Keep and Help the Military !!!

Just Focus on making sure it's not infiltrated !!!

Remember that Art Bell Area 51 caller !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Jo4Lttv60

And see what is happening today !!!

http://www.infowars.com/nobel-peace-prize-nominee-obama-asks-military-leaders-if-they-will-fire-on-us-citizens/

The "Decide Whether We Should Show Up" intel says the same thing !!!

100% ... OK 99% Proof !!!

http://youtube.com/ReaLMiBs

BRB, I have to hide in NGC5757 !!!

http://www.skyfactory.org/deepskycatalogue/

.
______________________________

On Mar 17, 4:09 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Brad Guth wrote:
> > On Mar 17, 9:41 am, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> Went to a gun show last week. Lots of people buying mostly hand guns
> >> and ammo.
> >> The Highlight, however, was a booth with a huge sign that read:
>
> >> If you voted for OBAMA,
> >> We don't want your business;
> >> You're too stupid to own a firearm.
>
> >> That should become an amendment to the Constitution.
>
> > How smart are your redneck K-12s?
>
> > Most of the K-12s around here are kinda dumb and dumber, and I
> > wouldn't trust them with a hot cup of coffee, much less a loaded
> > weapon.  Even the local police shoot to kill unarmed civilians.
> > Complain as a police officer about how other cops are acting badly,
> > and you're as good as dead.
>
> > The well armed civilian is more of a mainstream threat and subsequent
> > target of crime or local authority than you let on.  If the cops think
> > you are armed or have any weapons access, they'll come in shooting
> > before asking questions.  Most illegally owned weapon and those used
> > in crime are simply taken (free of charge) from the likes of yourself.
>
> > Do you have a gun safe, and is that safe secured?
>
> I'd be more worried about the present government accounting for all the guns
> and hollowpoints THEY own, and keep buying.
>
> Oh,....unless you think NO ONE ever steals anythng from the government or
> the govt. never loses anything.
> If so where is the paperwork they used to come up with their findings about
> 9/11 ???
>
> LEAVE OUR GUNS ALONE,......Disarm the military.

It seems our DoD/Pentagon couldn't account for 2.3 trillion of our
hard earned loot, and that's only what they've been caught with having
taken way more than their fair share of our cookies. Good thing those
WTC structures were ground-zero for all of their fuzzy accounting
documentation, that they were not willing to share in the first
place. No telling how many WMD and other methods of mass culling
humanity, that was paid for with some of that 2.3 trillion.

Bast
2013-03-18 04:56:20 EST

Brad Guth wrote:
> On Mar 17, 4:09 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
>> Brad Guth wrote:

>>> How smart are your redneck K-12s?
>>
>>> Most of the K-12s around here are kinda dumb and dumber, and I
>>> wouldn't trust them with a hot cup of coffee, much less a loaded
>>> weapon. Even the local police shoot to kill unarmed civilians.
>>> Complain as a police officer about how other cops are acting badly,
>>> and you're as good as dead.
>>
>>> The well armed civilian is more of a mainstream threat and subsequent
>>> target of crime or local authority than you let on. If the cops think
>>> you are armed or have any weapons access, they'll come in shooting
>>> before asking questions. Most illegally owned weapon and those used
>>> in crime are simply taken (free of charge) from the likes of yourself.
>>
>>> Do you have a gun safe, and is that safe secured?
>>
>> I'd be more worried about the present government accounting for all
>> the guns and hollowpoints THEY own, and keep buying.
>>
>> Oh,....unless you think NO ONE ever steals anythng from the government
>> or the govt. never loses anything.
>> If so where is the paperwork they used to come up with their findings
>> about 9/11 ???
>>
>> LEAVE OUR GUNS ALONE,......Disarm the military.
>
> It seems our DoD/Pentagon couldn't account for 2.3 trillion of our
> hard earned loot, and that's only what they've been caught with having
> taken way more than their fair share of our cookies. Good thing those
> WTC structures were ground-zero for all of their fuzzy accounting
> documentation, that they were not willing to share in the first
> place. No telling how many WMD and other methods of mass culling
> humanity, that was paid for with some of that 2.3 trillion.

That's right.
Those are the guns you have to worry about.
Why does Homeland Security need Now over 2 billion rounds of hollow-point
bullets for "practice" ?

Take the guns away from the politicians, who have proven, over and over,
they can't be trusted.

Rod
2013-03-18 17:18:50 EST
On 3/17/2013 3:59 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
> On Mar 17, 9:41 am, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Went to a gun show last week. Lots of people buying mostly hand guns and
>> ammo.
>> The Highlight, however, was a booth with a huge sign that read:
>>
>> If you voted for OBAMA,
>> We don't want your business;
>> You're too stupid to own a firearm.
>>
>> That should become an amendment to the Constitution.
>
> How smart are your redneck K-12s?
>
> Most of the K-12s around here are kinda dumb and dumber, and I
> wouldn't trust them with a hot cup of coffee, much less a loaded
> weapon. Even the local police shoot to kill unarmed civilians.
> Complain as a police officer about how other cops are acting badly,
> and you're as good as dead.

Where is this place of which you speak ? I am interested in avoiding it.

> The well armed civilian is more of a mainstream threat and subsequent
> target of crime or local authority than you let on. If the cops think
> you are armed or have any weapons access, they'll come in shooting
> before asking questions. Most illegally owned weapon and those used
> in crime are simply taken (free of charge) from the likes of yourself.
>
> Do you have a gun safe, and is that safe secured?

I do not need a gun to hunt. There are quieter methods.

--
Usenet Christians do not impress
me...they present themselves as living

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)