Research Discussion: The Feinstein-Bloomberg Conundrum ...

The Feinstein-Bloomberg Conundrum ...

Today I swung my front door wide open and placed my shotgun right in the
doorway. I also set down 6 shells and I then left it alone and went about
my business.

While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor boy across the
street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a
few cars stopped at the stop sign right in front of our house.

After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was still sitting there right
where I had left it. It hadn't rolled itself outside. It certainly hadn't
killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it had been presented to
do so. In fact, it hadn't even loaded itself.

Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the media hype about how
dangerous guns are and how they kill people. Either the media is wrong, and
it's the misuse of guns by PEOPLE that kills people, or I'm in possession of
the laziest gun in the world.

Alright, well I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they're making people
fat.

Double-A
2013-03-16 15:40:21 EST
On Mar 16, 9:04 am, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Today I swung my front door wide open and placed my shotgun right in the
> doorway.  I also set down 6 shells and I then left it alone and went about
> my business.
>
> While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor boy across the
> street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a
> few cars stopped at the stop sign right in front of our house.

House?

> After about an hour, I checked on the gun.  It was still sitting there right
> where I had left it.  It hadn't rolled itself outside.  It certainly hadn't
> killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it had been presented to
> do so.  In fact, it hadn't even loaded itself.
>
> Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the media hype about how
> dangerous guns are and how they kill people.  Either the media is wrong, and
> it's the misuse of guns by PEOPLE that kills people, or I'm in possession of
> the laziest gun in the world.
>
> Alright, well I'm off to check on my spoons.  I hear they're making people
> fat.

Obviously this story isn't about you and your neghborhood, Hagar, or
that gun would have been long gone!

Double-A

On Sat, 16 Mar 2013 09:04:51 -0700, Hägar <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Alright, well I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they're making people
>fat.

Alright, well I'm off to check on my UseNet NewsGroups *Home*.
I hear it's going to change the Milky Way Galaxy for the better !

LOL :)

http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/611571main_2012_darkrift-orig_full.jpg

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Bast
2013-03-16 20:55:37 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> Today I swung my front door wide open and placed my shotgun right in the
> doorway. I also set down 6 shells and I then left it alone and went
> about my business.
>
> While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor boy
> across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the
> street, and quite a few cars stopped at the stop sign right in front of
> our house.
> After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was still sitting there
> right where I had left it. It hadn't rolled itself outside. It
> certainly hadn't killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it
> had been presented to do so. In fact, it hadn't even loaded itself.
>
> Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the media hype about how
> dangerous guns are and how they kill people. Either the media is
> wrong, and it's the misuse of guns by PEOPLE that kills people, or I'm
> in possession of the laziest gun in the world.
>
> Alright, well I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they're making
> people fat.

It must have been a single barrel,.....those are safe.
It's the "assault" guns, with two barrels (semi-auto), that put you in the
news.

You do realize that the idiots now consider a revolver is now considered
"semi-auto" as it holds 6 bullets before you have to reload.
And anything over 4 shots, means you are a terrorist.

On Sat, 16 Mar 2013 20:55:37 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Hägar wrote:
>> Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the media hype about how
>> dangerous guns are and how they kill people. Either the media is
>> wrong, and it's the misuse of guns by PEOPLE that kills people, or I'm
>> in possession of the laziest gun in the world.
>>
>> Alright, well I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they're making
>> people fat.
>
>It must have been a single barrel,.....those are safe.
>It's the "assault" guns, with two barrels (semi-auto), that put you in the
>news.
>
>You do realize that the idiots now consider a revolver is now considered
>"semi-auto" as it holds 6 bullets before you have to reload.
>And anything over 4 shots, means you are a terrorist.

And did you see that news about
they are doing the litmus-test on
USA Military Officers to keep the Officers
that will kill USA populations.
And Resigning the Officers that won't kill USA populations.

I can get the link/s if you want proof.

There are negative-multi-dimensional beings OUT THERE
laughing that they can put an African Muslim in USA power
to then get him to kill most all USA Americans.

Wait till "Big Steve-Bully" finds out the truth,
the big bully will shit his pants.
But I won't laugh.
I will get focused helping good Agencies.

___________________________________

"Most of you ignore that non-human creatures took part in the exercise
of those centralising powers without them being neither suspected nor
accessible to your senses. This is so true that they have almost very
subtly taken control. They do not necessarily stand on your material
plan, and that is precisely what could make them extremely efficient
and frightening in the near future. However, be aware that a large
number of your representatives are fighting this danger !"

___________________________________

.

______________________________

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Mar 16, 9:04 am, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Today I swung my front door wide open and placed my shotgun right in the
> doorway. I also set down 6 shells and I then left it alone and went about
> my business.
>
> While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor boy across
> the
> street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a
> few cars stopped at the stop sign right in front of our house.

House?

*** Yes, AA, some of us do live in real houses, rather than the Maytag
refrigerator box abode you dumpster divers seem to thrive in.