Research Discussion: Genius Graphic Design

Genius Graphic Design

Genius Graphic Design

http://rense.com/1.imagesH/matrix-(R)dees.jpg

or the same graphic is here...

http://goo.gl/XszpR

Thanks to
RENSE.COM

http://rense.com

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2013-03-12 14:04:14 EST
On Mar 10, 4:59 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

I am the self-appointed unOFFICIAL ADMINISTRATOR of these
alien newsgroups and I hereby BAN Sir Gilligan Horry
from posting on these groups. Thank you for your

>From hereon out, anything by Sir Gilligan Horry
will be ignored. Good day to you.

The Wholeflaffer Conundrum

The original is STILL the Greatest.

On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 11:04:14 -0700 (PDT), Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers
ASA <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 10, 4:59 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>I am the self-appointed...

RE: "I am the self-appointed..."

I am saving the Galaxy !

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-eUsOaOSFq0E/Tey-hHhGw7I/AAAAAAAAAqI/mtNg8zqJ79M/s1600/night%252520stars.jpg

Especially when I upgrade my bicycle !

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2013-03-15 21:59:47 EST
SomeHOW you MUST have MISSED that you (and your kind) have been BANNED
for LIFE.

What part of banned for life do you NOT understand?

Banned means you are NOT allowed here.

Life means FOREVER.

So let's review:

You are NOT allowed to post HERE FOREVER (and a day.)

I trust that helped.

Sir A

P.S. for some reason I don't think that will stop you (and your ilk).

On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 18:59:47 -0700 (PDT), Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers
ASA <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>I trust that helped.

Yes, you made me feel better.
I feel at home in my home
UseNet NewsGroups.

It's quite an alien experience out there
at the fishing location in my tent.
Just me and the wind, rain, trees,
Milky Way Galaxy stars,
fog, clouds, quiet, with ocean sounds,
and seeing and feeling the whole planet
and it's body of water.
And Art Bell MP3s keeping me company.

Right now in the city
I am cooking dinner for some friends...
"Katsu-don Donburi"...

http://s3-media1.ak.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/8xH2_Dm8zsm4EDBgoUuMEw/l.jpg

A day might arrive where I cook that and other nice dishes for all of
you good agents, before something or other.

(I still don't know how the world will turn out
after all the conflict, and idiocy, and mafia, etc)

LET'S KEEP TRYING !!!

DON'T GIVE UP !!!

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

BruceS
> On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 18:59:47 -0700 (PDT), Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers
> ASA <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I trust that helped.
>
> Yes, you made me feel better.
> I feel at home in my home
> UseNet NewsGroups.

Rest assured that you *are* at home in these newsgroups. In fact, Artie
is apparently unaware of this, but his powers of forbidding work in
opposition. That is, *anybody* he attempts to ban automatically gets a
free, non-expiring, irrevocable right to post in these newsgroups. We
like to let him rant and rave, because it amuses us, but we configured
this effect to avoid pollution of the newsgroups and to further amuse us
when he (predictably) foams at the mouth in rage at his impotence.

> It's quite an alien experience out there
> at the fishing location in my tent.
> Just me and the wind, rain, trees,
> Milky Way Galaxy stars,
> fog, clouds, quiet, with ocean sounds,
> and seeing and feeling the whole planet
> and it's body of water.
> And Art Bell MP3s keeping me company.
>
> Right now in the city
> I am cooking dinner for some friends...
> "Katsu-don Donburi"...
>
> http://s3-media1.ak.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/8xH2_Dm8zsm4EDBgoUuMEw/l.jpg
>
> A day might arrive where I cook that and other nice dishes for all of
> you good agents, before something or other.
>

> (I still don't know how the world will turn out
> after all the conflict, and idiocy, and mafia, etc)
>

> LET'S KEEP TRYING !!!
>
> DON'T GIVE UP !!!

No worries, we won't give up in thwarting Artie's insane attacks.
Nothing Artie can do has the ability to ban anyone, or to silence their
voices. Usenet is safe. Carry on, and enjoy your time on these groups.
<snip>

On Sat, 16 Mar 2013 12:50:11 -0600, BruceS <bruces42@hotmail.com>

>> On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 18:59:47 -0700 (PDT), Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers
>> ASA <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I trust that helped.
>>
>> Yes, you made me feel better.
>> I feel at home in my home
>> UseNet NewsGroups.
>
>Rest assured that you *are* at home in these newsgroups. In fact, Artie
>is apparently unaware of this, but his powers of forbidding work in
>opposition. That is, *anybody* he attempts to ban automatically gets a
>free, non-expiring, irrevocable right to post in these newsgroups. We
>like to let him rant and rave, because it amuses us, but we configured
>this effect to avoid pollution of the newsgroups and to further amuse us
>when he (predictably) foams at the mouth in rage at his impotence.
>
>> It's quite an alien experience out there
>> at the fishing location in my tent.
>> Just me and the wind, rain, trees,
>> Milky Way Galaxy stars,
>> fog, clouds, quiet, with ocean sounds,
>> and seeing and feeling the whole planet
>> and it's body of water.
>> And Art Bell MP3s keeping me company.
>>
>> Right now in the city
>> I am cooking dinner for some friends...
>> "Katsu-don Donburi"...
>>
>> http://s3-media1.ak.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/8xH2_Dm8zsm4EDBgoUuMEw/l.jpg
>>
>> A day might arrive where I cook that and other nice dishes for all of
>> you good agents, before something or other.
>>

>> (I still don't know how the world will turn out
>> after all the conflict, and idiocy, and mafia, etc)
>>

>> LET'S KEEP TRYING !!!
>>
>> DON'T GIVE UP !!!
>
>No worries, we won't give up in thwarting Artie's insane attacks.
>Nothing Artie can do has the ability to ban anyone, or to silence their
>voices. Usenet is safe. Carry on, and enjoy your time on these groups.
><snip>

Thank You.

I've been banned from ATS three times in eight years.
I've been banned from GLP seven times in five years.
I've been banned from YouTube twice in eight years.
My Google Groups videos were hacked in about 2002.
My Yahoo email name and address was changed to "Shut Up And Quit".
Facebook is only OK with me because I don't rubbish Obama or post
Pro-Gun quotes.

UseNet NewsGroups is the last frontier for me to keep in contact with
Bad Aliens and Good Aliens and Bad Humans and Good Humans.

WE ALL ONLY HAVE ONE CHOICE !!!
MAKE A NICE MILKY WAY GALAXY !!!

http://www.astro.wisc.edu/sirtf/skymt_payne_big.jpg

.