Research Discussion: DEBUNKERS Must And Will Surrender Now // Last Chance !!!

DEBUNKERS Must And Will Surrender Now // Last Chance !!!

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2013-03-10 18:03:06 EST

DEBUNKERS Must And Will Surrender Now // Last Chance !!!

48,357 different species of extraterrestrials with good Humans
demand and enforce this final decision.

That is nearly 88% of all respected advanced intelligences
in the whole Milky Way Galaxy.

Douglas Noel Adams in loved good spirit agrees !!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Adams

DEBUNKERS are to be treated fairly and not imprisoned.

DEBUNKERS are to be given an apple from good doctors.

DEBUNKERS are to be set free with truth and not
discombobulated gobbledygook conundrums.

DEBUNKERS are to be countermanded, mopped, repudiated, sanitized,
undone, torpedoed, deodorized, edulcorated, shampooed and expunged !!!

NO TOMORROW !!!

TODAY !!!

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2013-03-10 23:19:30 EST
Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA <garymatalucc1@gmail.com> wrote in

> DEBUNKERS

live rent free in the head of the Artie/Gary sockpuppet.

[Fixed.]

I am not familiar with this particular work, but I think all
astrological applications to be valid." - Wollmann displays his vast
knowledge of astrology and grammar.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-03-12 13:59:29 EST
On Mar 10, 3:03 pm, Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
<*.@gmail.com> wrote:
> DEBUNKERS Must And Will Surrender Now // Last Chance !!!
>
> 48,357 different species of extraterrestrials with good Humans
> demand and enforce this final decision.
>
> That is nearly 88% of all respected advanced intelligences
> in the whole Milky Way Galaxy.
>
> Douglas Noel Adams in loved good spirit agrees !!!
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Adams
>
> DEBUNKERS are to be treated fairly and not imprisoned.
>
> DEBUNKERS are to be given an apple from good doctors.
>
> DEBUNKERS are to be set free with truth and not
> discombobulated gobbledygook conundrums.
>
> DEBUNKERS are to be countermanded, mopped, repudiated, sanitized,
> undone, torpedoed, deodorized, edulcorated, shampooed and expunged !!!
>
> NO TOMORROW !!!
>
> TODAY !!!

Debunkers are ENEMIES and ENEMAS of the State and shall be expunged
from THIS ISLAND EARTH. It would be prudent for ALL debunkers, their
supporters, sympathizers, enablers, devotees, friends of, suspected
friends of, suspected friends of friends of, to surrender at their
nearest FEMA camp.

If not, the Octagon® is readying one qudarillion-quadrillion anti-
matter bombs to be deployed at ALL debunker strongholds.

May the G-Force® be with you.

The REAL®™ Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers Jr.®

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-03-20 04:16:16 EST
On Mar 12, 10:59 am, "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<*.@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 10, 3:03 pm, Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
>

> <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > DEBUNKERS Must And Will Surrender Now // Last Chance !!!
>
> > 48,357 different species of extraterrestrials with good Humans
> > demand and enforce this final decision.
>
> > That is nearly 88% of all respected advanced intelligences
> > in the whole Milky Way Galaxy.
>
> > Douglas Noel Adams in loved good spirit agrees !!!
>
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Adams
>
> > DEBUNKERS are to be treated fairly and not imprisoned.
>
> > DEBUNKERS are to be given an apple from good doctors.
>
> > DEBUNKERS are to be set free with truth and not
> > discombobulated gobbledygook conundrums.
>
> > DEBUNKERS are to be countermanded, mopped, repudiated, sanitized,
> > undone, torpedoed, deodorized, edulcorated, shampooed and expunged !!!
>
> > NO TOMORROW !!!
>
> > TODAY !!!
>
> Debunkers are ENEMIES and ENEMAS of the State and shall be expunged
> from THIS ISLAND EARTH.  It would be prudent for ALL debunkers, their
> supporters, sympathizers, enablers, devotees, friends of, suspected
> friends of, suspected friends of friends of, to surrender at their
> nearest FEMA camp.
>
> If not, the Octagon® is readying one qudarillion-quadrillion anti-
> matter bombs to be deployed at ALL debunker strongholds.
>
> May the G-Force® be with you.
>
> The REAL®™ Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers Jr.®

Debunkers are ENEMIES and ENEMAS of the State and shall be expunged
from THIS ISLAND EARTH. It would be prudent for ALL debunkers, their
supporters, sympathizers, enablers, devotees, friends of, suspected
friends of, suspected friends of friends of, to surrender at their
nearest FEMA camp.

If not, the Octagon® is readying one qudarillion-quadrillion anti-
matter bombs to be deployed at ALL debunker strongholds.

May the G-Force® be with you.

The REAL®™ Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers Jr.®

On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 01:16:16 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 12, 10:59 am, "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
><garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mar 10, 3:03 pm, Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
>>

>> <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > DEBUNKERS Must And Will Surrender Now // Last Chance !!!
>>
>> > 48,357 different species of extraterrestrials with good Humans
>> > demand and enforce this final decision.
>>
>> > That is nearly 88% of all respected advanced intelligences
>> > in the whole Milky Way Galaxy.
>>
>> > Douglas Noel Adams in loved good spirit agrees !!!
>>
>> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Adams
>>
>> > DEBUNKERS are to be treated fairly and not imprisoned.
>>
>> > DEBUNKERS are to be given an apple from good doctors.
>>
>> > DEBUNKERS are to be set free with truth and not
>> > discombobulated gobbledygook conundrums.
>>
>> > DEBUNKERS are to be countermanded, mopped, repudiated, sanitized,
>> > undone, torpedoed, deodorized, edulcorated, shampooed and expunged !!!
>>
>> > NO TOMORROW !!!
>>
>> > TODAY !!!
>>
>> Debunkers are ENEMIES and ENEMAS of the State and shall be expunged
>> from THIS ISLAND EARTH.  It would be prudent for ALL debunkers, their
>> supporters, sympathizers, enablers, devotees, friends of, suspected
>> friends of, suspected friends of friends of, to surrender at their
>> nearest FEMA camp.
>>
>> If not, the Octagon® is readying one qudarillion-quadrillion anti-
>> matter bombs to be deployed at ALL debunker strongholds.
>>
>> May the G-Force® be with you.
>>
>> The REAL®™ Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers Jr.®
>
>Debunkers are ENEMIES and ENEMAS of the State and shall be expunged
>from THIS ISLAND EARTH. It would be prudent for ALL debunkers, their
>supporters, sympathizers, enablers, devotees, friends of, suspected
>friends of, suspected friends of friends of, to surrender at their
>nearest FEMA camp.
>
>If not, the Octagon® is readying one qudarillion-quadrillion anti-
>matter bombs to be deployed at ALL debunker strongholds.
>
>May the G-Force® be with you.

LOL :)

>The REAL®™ Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers Jr.®

Sorry I used/use your nick name once in a blue moon.
It's just team effort.
And I was very careful.

I like your posts, and when you were quiet for a couple of weeks
I had to team-style keep your spirit going strong.

A 10 - 4.
At Ease.
A Ten Hut.

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-03-21 05:27:22 EST
On Mar 20, 9:56 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 01:16:16 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

It would be so much easier if you bums just surrendered at your
nearest FEMA camp.

Please consider this your FINAL WARNING before the Octagon® readies 1
quintillion anti-matter bombs to drop on your caves and glory holes.
I wish it hadn't come to this, but it has it has it has it has it has
it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
it has it has it has it has it has it has it has again it has it has
[...]

The Wholelfaffer Conundrum

On Thu, 21 Mar 2013 02:27:22 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 20, 9:56 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 01:16:16 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>

>It would be so much easier if you bums just surrendered at your
>nearest FEMA camp.
>
>Please consider this your FINAL WARNING before the Octagon® readies 1
>quintillion anti-matter bombs to drop on your caves and glory holes.
>I wish it hadn't come to this, but it has it has it has it has it has
>it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
>it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
>it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
>it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
>it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
>it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
>it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
>it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
>it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
>it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
>it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
>it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
>it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
>it has it has it has it has it has it has it has again it has it has
>it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
>it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
>it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
>it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
>it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has it has
>it has it has it has it has.
>
>Debunkers are ENEMIES and ENEMAS of the State and shall be expunged
>from THIS ISLAND EARTH. It would be prudent for ALL debunkers, their
>supporters, sympathizers, enablers, devotees, friends of, suspected
>friends of, suspected friends of friends of, to surrender at their
>nearest FEMA camp.
>
>If not, the Octagon® is readying one qudarillion-quadrillion anti-
>matter bombs to be deployed at ALL debunker strongholds.
>
>May the G-Force® be with you.
>
>The REAL®™ Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers Jr.®
>
>The Wholelfaffer Conundrum

Let's all just go to Ireland!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hocMUi-GwtA

ochone! ohone!

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-03-23 03:10:25 EST
I'll keep this brief.

If the ENTIRE group of debunkers and their enablers, sympathizers and
supporters would all surrender RIGHT NOW at their nearest FEMA camp,
you could possible avoid an entire Galaxy War which would destroy
billions and billions of planets.

You can post here with your response.

Tanks in advance

SIr A

BruceS
2013-03-23 11:35:05 EST
On 03/23/2013 01:10 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
> I'll keep this brief.
>
> If the ENTIRE group of debunkers and their enablers, sympathizers and
> supporters would all surrender RIGHT NOW at their nearest FEMA camp,
> you could possible avoid an entire Galaxy War which would destroy
> billions and billions of planets.

No thanks. Those billions of planets are all imaginary ones, and the
ware entirely in your addled brain, so I don't mind if it goes ahead.

> You can post here with your response.

Yes. Yes, I can. You, of course, have no way to stop me.

> Tanks in advance

I *almost* want to know how your psychosis has you seeing tanks as part
of an intergalactic war.

On Saturday, March 23, 2013 10:35:05 AM UTC-5, BruceS wrote:
> On 03/23/2013 01:10 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
>
> > I'll keep this brief.
>

> > If the ENTIRE group of debunkers and their enablers, sympathizers and
>
> > supporters would all surrender RIGHT NOW at their nearest FEMA camp,
>
> > you could possible avoid an entire Galaxy War which would destroy
>
> > billions and billions of planets.
>

> No thanks. Those billions of planets are all imaginary ones, and the
>
> ware entirely in your addled brain, so I don't mind if it goes ahead.
>

> > You can post here with your response.
>

> Yes. Yes, I can. You, of course, have no way to stop me.
>

> > Tanks in advance
>

> I *almost* want to know how your psychosis has you seeing tanks as part
>
> of an intergalactic war.

In the same manner as Hagar views himself a productive member of society.