Research Discussion: And They Accuse Me Of Being Prejudice ...

And They Accuse Me Of Being Prejudice ...

What people don't realize is how the black race grew our economy higher than
it could ever have grown without them. Example: When blacks moved into the
white areas in the '60s they acted like fools with their jiving around and
the whites didn't want to live around that s**t, so they worked two jobs and
sold their houses, moved away to the suburbs, built new houses and the
forest and lumber industries grew, and the hardware stores grew and millions
of dollars surged into the economy, building roads so the whites could get
to and from work. Then, the blacks started robbing and stealing because they
were unqualified for jobs because they jived around at school instead of
learning and the whites had to buy replacement stuff and the economy grew
even stronger. Since the blacks were unemployed, they started hanging around
and drinking malt liquor and the malt liquor makers had to expand and add
more workers so the economy grew stronger again. The blacks started shooting
people and the hospitals grew and new ones were built and more cops, nurses
and doctors were required. People had to buy guard dogs and security alarm
companies grew stronger. Pet stores then sprung up everywhere to sell stuff
for the guard dogs. Then, the blacks were thrown into jail, and new jails
had to be built and more guards were hired and the economy grew even
stronger than before. Then, the blacks went on welfare and the whites had
to work harder to support them and the economy grew stronger. Then, the
blacks bought fancy cars and the auto industry grew and TV makers were
thrilled and whites bought guns and ammunition to keep the blacks out of
their stuff, so gun manufacturing jobs grew. So you see, we owe a lot to the
black race, so stop being so prejudiced!

On Fri, 1 Mar 2013 20:47:22 -0800, Hägar <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>so stop being so prejudiced!

LOL

And without Aliens
there would never be an AREA-51.

And without Sir Gilligan Horry
there would never be 1,000,000,000 idiot lazy people saying...
"give you one dollar for all your 15 years of caring and research
f*ck off freak, besides I'm with Dr Steven M. Greer all aliens are
lovely, nice, magic and angelic".

I stay focused though.
Because if we don't have good people
such as CIA whistleblower John Kiriakou...

We would all be going back to the days...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ZcxhgJV8ywg/TB8Fa7lcnUI/AAAAAAAAOl4/EV5YevnFK7g/s1600/Barbarians-Box.gif

________________________________

"Most of you ignore that non-human creatures took part in the exercise
of those centralising powers without them being neither suspected nor
accessible to your senses. This is so true that they have almost very
subtly taken control. They do not necessarily stand on your material
plan, and that is precisely what could make them extremely efficient
and frightening in the near future. However, be aware that a large
number of your representatives are fighting this danger !"

________________________________

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

On Mar 1, 8:47 pm, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> What people don't realize is how the black race grew our economy higher than
> it could ever have grown without them. Example: When blacks moved into the
> white areas in the '60s they acted like fools with their jiving around and
> the whites didn't want to live around that s**t, so they worked two jobs and
> sold their houses, moved away to the suburbs, built new houses and the
> forest and lumber industries grew, and the hardware stores grew and millions
> of dollars surged into the economy, building roads so the whites could get
> to and from work. Then, the blacks started robbing and stealing because they
> were unqualified for jobs because they jived around at school instead of
> learning and the whites had to buy replacement stuff and the economy grew
> even stronger. Since the blacks were unemployed, they started hanging around
> and drinking malt liquor and the malt liquor makers had to expand and add
> more workers so the economy grew stronger again. The blacks started shooting
> people and the hospitals grew and new ones were built and more cops, nurses
> and doctors were required. People had to buy guard dogs and security alarm
> companies grew stronger. Pet stores then sprung up everywhere to sell stuff
> for the guard dogs. Then, the blacks were thrown into jail, and new jails
> had to be built and more guards were hired and the economy grew even
> stronger than before.  Then, the blacks went on welfare and the whites had
> to work harder to support them and the economy grew stronger. Then, the
> blacks bought fancy cars and the auto industry grew and TV makers were
> thrilled and whites bought guns and ammunition to keep the blacks out of
> their stuff, so gun manufacturing jobs grew. So you see, we owe a lot to the
> black race, so stop being so prejudiced!

And yet you see nothing wrong with any of the mostly white Semitic
oligarchs running the show of artificial global inflation, increasing
disparity and their proxy wars regardless of whoever we elect or
appoint.

Were these Blacks you tell us about also in charge of our Pentagon,
Federal Reserve, SEC, DARPA, NASA and your pathetic education system?

What state or federal agencies have been dominated by Blacks telling
us what and how to act and think?

Is your pathetic trailer park also run by Blacks?

How about trashing our native Indians, along with anyone else that
isn't sufficiently redneck white and beer fat, like yourself and other
ENRON types that see nothing wrong with justifying their means as to
accomplishing anything that suits their cult/cabal mafia notions.

Are there any Blacks within the "Skull and Bones" that you highly
approve of?

Are any of those Rothschilds black?

How do you know that some Blacks are not actually ETs?

Of course being a white Semite or even a devout Catholic would be a
much better cloak if an ET wanted to get away with the most nasty
stuff.

“The Secret Space Program” as authored by Peter Levenda:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj2qrl6Q2rk

Did you see any Blacks in this youtube?

Were any of our SS Nazi (aka Paperclip) scientists and engineers of
our mutually perpetrated cold-war and NASA/Apollo era Black?

On Mar 2, 12:26 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Mar 2013 20:47:22 -0800, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >so stop being so prejudiced!
>
> LOL
>
> And without Aliens
> there would never be an AREA-51.
>
> And without Sir Gilligan Horry
> there would never be 1,000,000,000 idiot lazy people saying...
> "give you one dollar for all your 15 years of caring and research
> f*ck off freak, besides I'm with Dr Steven M. Greer all aliens are
> lovely, nice, magic and angelic".
>
> I stay focused though.
> Because if we don't have good people
> such as CIA whistleblower John Kiriakou...
>
> We would all be going back to the days...http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ZcxhgJV8ywg/TB8Fa7lcnUI/AAAAAAAAOl4/EV5Yevn...
>
> ________________________________
>
> "Most of you ignore that non-human creatures took part in the exercise
> of those centralising powers without them being neither suspected nor
> accessible to your senses. This is so true that they have almost very
> subtly taken control. They do not necessarily stand on your material
> plan, and that is precisely what could make them extremely efficient
> and frightening in the near future. However, be aware that a large
> number of your representatives are fighting this danger !"
>
> http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html
>
> ________________________________
>
> .
> ______________________________

>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> "Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com
>
> ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows Free MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3 Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.
>
> http://www.facebook.com/ART.BELL.Radio.MP3s
>
> http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...
>
> 1.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/ALIENS_UFOS_EX...
>
> 2.http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/ALIENS_UFOS_...
>
> 3.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Dr_Steven_M_Gr...
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com
>
> http://aliens-ufos-proof-evidence.blogspot.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
> Best Aliens UFOs Proof...http://bestaliensufosproof.wix.com/bestaliensufosproof

Our redneck Hagar only lives on so that we have a proper bench mark
for being a devout redneck.

Hagar thinks when times get tough that all the good or bad people are
always supposed to start acting a whole lot nicer, and being a whole
lot more trustworthy and productive at whatever they do.

In other words, Hagar thinks there's no reason to feel or act badly as
long as the oligarchs get to live large and prosper at the suffering
and demise of others.

Forrest Piper
2013-03-02 10:11:42 EST
On Mar 2, 9:12 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> isn't sufficiently redneck white and beer fat, like yourself and other
> ENRON types that see nothing wrong with justifying their means as to
> accomplishing anything that suits their cult/cabal mafia notions.
>
> Are there any Blacks within the "Skull and Bones" that you highly
> approve of?
>
> Are any of those Rothschilds black?
>
> How do you know that some Blacks are not actually ETs?
>
> Of course being a white Semite or even a devout Catholic would be a
> much better cloak if an ET wanted to get away with the most nasty
> stuff.
>
> “The Secret Space Program” as authored by Peter Levenda:
>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj2qrl6Q2rk
>
>  Did you see any Blacks in this youtube?
>
>  Were any of our SS Nazi (aka Paperclip) scientists and engineers of
> our mutually perpetrated cold-war and NASA/Apollo era Black?

Yeah, if you're talking about "black magic". Now which "black magic"
would that be? Into child molestation or eyes wide shut programs?
Yeah, that's pretty "black". Or how about Euthanasia or Eugenics?
Yeah, that's pretty "black" too. Or how about carbon tax??? Wow, now
THAT must be pretty close to being the most "black" of all.

Seems lately that the only "black" that doesn't get talked about much
is the "blackness" of interstellar space. On average, there's about !
0^4 ions/cm^3. Now that's pretty "black" of substance, particularly if
"black" means the absence of anything that might gravitate towards
something - but I don't believe that such a thing as a perfect vacuum
exists, unless you're talking about the inside of a black hole.

It must be pretty "black" inside that hole, if you consider there is
no escape, once inside of it.

So what's the point? The point is that once "black", always "black",
and there's no turning back from "black". That seems to be the whole
problem with all races, religions and creeds - at some point, any and
all plans and/or designs which cannot accept every single one of those
races, religions, and creeds will eventually succumb to either
tyranny, slavery, or death as the eventual outcome.

I believe that a better plan will have to eventually separate the pure
grains of wheat from the chaff, or those not completely rooted in
absolute truth. When that happens, there will be absolutely no access
any longer to free the prison of mind we call "black".

On Mar 2, 7:11 am, Forrest Piper <880yardboulderd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> exists, unless you're talking about the inside of a black hole.
>
> It must be pretty "black" inside that hole, if you consider there is
> no escape, once inside of it.
>
> So what's the point? The point is that once "black", always "black",
> and there's no turning back from "black". That seems to be the whole
> problem with all races, religions and creeds - at some point, any and
> all plans and/or designs which cannot accept every single one of those
> races, religions, and creeds will eventually succumb to either
> tyranny, slavery, or death as the eventual outcome.
>
> I believe that a better plan will have to eventually separate the pure
> grains of wheat from the chaff, or those not completely rooted in
> absolute truth. When that happens, there will be absolutely no access
> any longer to free the prison of mind we call "black".

The transparent black of aether should be talked about.

Hagar has a closed mindset, perhaps because he was molested by the
local Blacks of his home-schooled trailer park.

On Sat, 2 Mar 2013 06:21:28 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 2, 12:26 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 1 Mar 2013 20:47:22 -0800, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> >so stop being so prejudiced!
>>
>> LOL
>>
>> And without Aliens
>> there would never be an AREA-51.
>>
>> And without Sir Gilligan Horry
>> there would never be 1,000,000,000 idiot lazy people saying...
>> "give you one dollar for all your 15 years of caring and research
>> f*ck off freak, besides I'm with Dr Steven M. Greer all aliens are
>> lovely, nice, magic and angelic".
>>
>> I stay focused though.
>> Because if we don't have good people
>> such as CIA whistleblower John Kiriakou...
>>
>> We would all be going back to the days...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ZcxhgJV8ywg/TB8Fa7lcnUI/AAAAAAAAOl4/EV5YevnFK7g/s1600/Barbarians-Box.gif

>> ________________________________
>>
>> "Most of you ignore that non-human creatures took part in the exercise
>> of those centralising powers without them being neither suspected nor
>> accessible to your senses. This is so true that they have almost very
>> subtly taken control. They do not necessarily stand on your material
>> plan, and that is precisely what could make them extremely efficient
>> and frightening in the near future. However, be aware that a large
>> number of your representatives are fighting this danger !"
>>
>> http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html

>Our redneck Hagar only lives on so that we have a proper bench mark
>for being a devout redneck.
>
>Hagar thinks when times get tough that all the good or bad people are
>always supposed to start acting a whole lot nicer, and being a whole
>lot more trustworthy and productive at whatever they do.
>
>In other words, Hagar thinks there's no reason to feel or act badly as
>long as the oligarchs get to live large and prosper at the suffering
>and demise of others.

Humans and past relatives from all countries have had to endure what
Humans were in the recent past...

Zulus...
http://www.britishbattles.com/zulu-war/ulundi/zulus-attacking.jpg

Romans...
http://vspages.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/1471.jpg

Nagging Spies...
http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/spy-6.jpg

Mean Kings...
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/158/3/5/What_does_the_Ice_King_mean__by_mpn5379.jpg

Rude People to Sir Gilligan Horry...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEiIr9o98V0
(I'm blocking the other rude comments)
But maybe I should just let people be rude and free and blast their
stupid mouth off at me there. And me stop being a control freak.
Because there are people in power on planet Earth that say...
"WE GROW THROUGH CONFLICT!!!"

But the good olde U.S.A is in "conflict" right now and it's all about
"control", when we still haven't properly researched the Mothman and
all the stuff that was happening on the moon in the 1500's, 1600's,
1700's, 1800's, 1900's and before all those years.

And is AREA-51 OK?
And is the A.C.I.O OK?

And how many hundreds of years has the
"Decide Whether We Should Show Up" intelligence been watching ?

It would have been like watching TV.

And speaking of watching, I bet there are some powerful good agencies
that are just watching all the skulduggery since WW2.
And they would have their lists, ready to round up scum.

But I doubt it.
I say that because of how bad the Nuke Power Station situation is.

And I remember retired Command Sergeant Major Robert O. Dean
saying along the lines of...
"Programed ET Humans with special abilities and advanced ET tricks
could just walk through the Pentagon, etc".

Ingo Swann and Clifford E. Stone confirmed that.

Anyway, I'm ranting on and just remembering
Ingo Swann on RENSE.com Radio saying...
"When you don't know very much at all, everything is fine, but when
you start studying more and more, you get more and more questions and
you go dizzy".

LOL :)
That's what he said!

But he's old school.
He probably hasn't been ranting in ATS, GLP, and other forums and
newsgroups where we spin around all day.

And that's great.
And it's better than being stuck with only...
"Human behaviours, formed from past habits and trainings".

We will need some wonderful creative ideas on all levels
to deal with ourselves, the horror destroying America,
and the bad stupid extraterrestrial species that don't want Humans to
be Healthy and Happy and Intelligent.

And to be honest, the problem with me is I understand all sides of the
story. For example, if my cats started talking to me and could read my
mind, would I want that intelligence upgrade affecting my existence?

Even Stanton Friedman touches on similar topics.

But I think it's a bigger story.
I think several races of extraterrestrials
want to own millions of planets with controlled levels of existence
for each of the beings living on those planets.

That's not stupid.

I said something similar once.
I said... "keep making your advanced multi-dimensional-weapons",
but also make many old style howitzers too.
(to fight aliens)

But anyway, just above there I said...
"several races of very advanced extraterrestrials maintaining millions
of controlled levels of existence, and that is clever and wise".

And to add to that I remember a particular race of extraterrestrials
that said...
"we can do anything with matter and biology,
now we want to learn more about soul".

But it's more than that.
It's bored beings stuck in the Universe.
Including negative-multi-dimensionals just running around looking for
a laugh.

And those negative-multi-dimensionals probably don't bother the planet
Iargan beings often, because they are not much of a laugh!

And my rant above is just the tip of the ice-burg.

I remember Alexa saying...
"it's a jungle OUT THERE!!!".

So, we all know that now.

And we really only have two options...

1.
Be dumbed back and controlled and un-free without proper good
education and good health all being quashed more and more.

2.
Make Star Wars real !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.
"How could you be certain that this is not yet another subtle
manoeuvre of the "third party" to better enslave you? Because one
always more efficiently fights something that is identified than the
contrary."

Love and Wisdom to all Humans !!! X O X O X

(Especially to those shills and idiots that
are going insane because I hoped for
$1 from 20,000 people)

(Sure I could write an amazing book, or paint amazing art)

(But I'm just testing the 'donations and care' mindset)

(Also people rubbish donations, but Ingo Swann is not such a
high-horse with getting money from writing the book Penetration.
He was scribbling down stuff that most all of the people involved
didn't want disclosed, and Ingo was charging money for it)

(We could have a great debate)

(I'd only lose the debate from starvation
without a donated apple or bit of land)

(And that reminds me of a nice encounter
I heard for free from Wendelle C. Stevens,
and encounter with beings that don't have money.
They said...
"we don't have money, everything is provided")

AND MONEY IS A FLIPPING DISASTER !!!
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2153937/pg1

Banker Admits "We Engineered the Global Financial Crisis" 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4B5f2ezEB8

Banker Admits "We Engineered the Global Financial Crisis" 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHaCajsyAe0

Banker Admits "We Engineered the Global Financial Crisis" 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz6NY0s4AcQ

So instead of donating a dollar to me,
maybe donate a FEMA camp to me dear
Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A !!

LOL ;-)

THE END !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Art_Bell_Love.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Ingo_Swann_Love.jpg

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

On Sat, 2 Mar 2013 06:12:00 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>isn't sufficiently redneck white and beer fat, like yourself and other
>ENRON types that see nothing wrong with justifying their means as to
>accomplishing anything that suits their cult/cabal mafia notions.
>
>Are there any Blacks within the "Skull and Bones" that you highly
>approve of?
>
>Are any of those Rothschilds black?
>
>How do you know that some Blacks are not actually ETs?
>
>Of course being a white Semite or even a devout Catholic would be a
>much better cloak if an ET wanted to get away with the most nasty
>stuff.
>
>“The Secret Space Program” as authored by Peter Levenda:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj2qrl6Q2rk
>
> Did you see any Blacks in this youtube?
>
> Were any of our SS Nazi (aka Paperclip) scientists and engineers of
>our mutually perpetrated cold-war and NASA/Apollo era Black?

Nakanamimbidiaa !!!

1.
http://www.internshipsdownunder.com/images/destination_information/Aboriginals.jpg

2.
http://jeremylent.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/aboriginals-singing-dreamtime.jpg

3.
http://waytoaustralia.com.au/images/pages/aboriginals.jpg

4.
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/3700000/Spock-mr-spock-3768409-1010-713.jpg

.

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

On Mar 1, 8:47 pm, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> What people don't realize is how the black race grew our economy higher than
> it could ever have grown without them. Example: When blacks moved into the
> white areas in the '60s they acted like fools with their jiving around and
> the whites didn't want to live around that s**t, so they worked two jobs and
> sold their houses, moved away to the suburbs, built new houses and the
> forest and lumber industries grew, and the hardware stores grew and millions
> of dollars surged into the economy, building roads so the whites could get
> to and from work. Then, the blacks started robbing and stealing because they
> were unqualified for jobs because they jived around at school instead of
> learning and the whites had to buy replacement stuff and the economy grew
> even stronger. Since the blacks were unemployed, they started hanging around
> and drinking malt liquor and the malt liquor makers had to expand and add
> more workers so the economy grew stronger again. The blacks started shooting
> people and the hospitals grew and new ones were built and more cops, nurses
> and doctors were required. People had to buy guard dogs and security alarm
> companies grew stronger. Pet stores then sprung up everywhere to sell stuff
> for the guard dogs. Then, the blacks were thrown into jail, and new jails
> had to be built and more guards were hired and the economy grew even
> stronger than before.  Then, the blacks went on welfare and the whites had
> to work harder to support them and the economy grew stronger. Then, the
> blacks bought fancy cars and the auto industry grew and TV makers were
> thrilled and whites bought guns and ammunition to keep the blacks out of
> their stuff, so gun manufacturing jobs grew. So you see, we owe a lot to the
> black race, so stop being so prejudiced!

Were there any Blacks in charge of our DARPA or NASA?

Who says that our NASA/Apollo and DARPA era of our “paperclip SS
Nazis” running our greatest cold-war show on Earth, was not just for
fun and games, as well as for terrific job security and butt loads of
our hard earned loot for the oligarchs in charge of our military
industrial complex.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gem10A4yt5w&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxH0EUbmV_o

Apparently the other Kodak SS Nazi crew in charge of media hype and
pulling off the grand ruse/sting of the century hadn’t the common
sense to involve those as supposedly having actually walked on our
physically dark moon, and thereby making mistakes after mistakes as
though not a soul on Earth would notice.

On Sun, 3 Mar 2013 11:48:16 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 1, 8:47 pm, Hägar <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> What people don't realize is...
>
>Were there any Blacks in charge of our DARPA or NASA?
>
>Who says that our NASA/Apollo and DARPA era of our “paperclip SS
>Nazis” running our greatest cold-war show on Earth, was not just for
>fun and games, as well as for terrific job security and butt loads of
>our hard earned loot for the oligarchs in charge of our military
>industrial complex.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gem10A4yt5w&feature=related
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxH0EUbmV_o
>
> Apparently the other Kodak SS Nazi crew in charge of media hype and
>pulling off the grand ruse/sting of the century hadn’t the common
>sense to involve those as supposedly having actually walked on our
>physically dark moon, and thereby making mistakes after mistakes as
>though not a soul on Earth would notice.

I'm more forgiving of people in the past because everyone just came
out of the Dark Ages.

It seems we were invaded by several species of extraterrestrials.

My three brothers and I are strong headed and deep down wild
determined stalking psychopathic-like types, that will work harder
than hell for trillions of years to find the truth and help make an
amazing future for Humanity. Maybe the same could be said for Art Bell
and Milton William "Bill" Cooper. However me and my brothers have a
bit of Ingo Swann in us also as in I cry too and I feel other people's
pain. We haven't been abducted by aliens, but I can understand this...
"The majority of these observations are made on an individual basis so
as to touch the soul and not to modify any organised system. This is
deliberate from the races that surround you but for very different
reasons and results."

All we need to do now is make a better future and survive as a
species.

I don't care that I'm not as mind-powered as those UFO Crash in Brazil
Aliens that Dr. Roger Leir mentioned.
I like my mind and body and planet Earth.

We can enjoy martial arts, music, art, food, romance, etc.

But it's gonna be a ride, because we all need to find and destroy
those Ultra-ETs that have been killing good people on planet Earth.

And I ride my bicycle every day and I know they (MIB and Ultra-ETs)
can arrange for a truck to slam into me.

But that will never stop me from caring about Humans and Planet Earth.
And the same should be for all educated people.

Read the book called "The Real Men in Black"
by Nick Redfern.

I'm so very proud of Nick Redfern!

We need honest internet, honest TV,
and as Humans please support good people.
And forgive Humans in the past.

Go forward!

Love to all Humans!!! X O X O X

Gee I sound weird :-)