Research Discussion: WOW... FACEBOOK BANNED "Natural News" & Pulitzer Prize Nominee Jon Rappoport.

WOW... FACEBOOK BANNED "Natural News" & Pulitzer Prize Nominee Jon Rappoport.

WOW... FACEBOOK BANNED "Natural News" & Pulitzer Prize
nominee Jon Rappoport.

PASS IT ON !!!!!!!!! PASS IT ON !!!!!!!!!!!! PASS IT ON !!!!!!!!!!!

(NaturalNews) The reports are absolutely true. Facebook suspended the
Natural News account earlier today after we posted an historical quote
from Mohandas Gandhi. The quote reads:

"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look
upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

http://www.naturalnews.com/038484_Gandhi_quote_Facebook_censorship.html

And a journalist called Jon Rappoport, who was nominated for the
Pulitzer Prize for journalism, was banned from Facebook for writing an
article that was critical of Obama. Facebook are in favor of
Feinstein’s gun ban and anyone posting a pro-gun opinion gets knocked
off. It is said Facebook have low paid workers in Bangladesh who
monitor the site and the global Internet.

http://zen-haven.com/has-facebook-been-threatened/

PASS IT ON !!!!!!!!! PASS IT ON !!!!!!!!!!!! PASS IT ON !!!!!!!!!!!

If Facebook bans us,
We will become amazingly powerful in Google+ and YouTube
and new wonderful websites that we are working on right now anyway.

Facebook is useless also.
We have 100% proof.
Friends and I have a total of 20,000 friends,
and also a total of 7,000 people in 7 groups,
but we post a new YouTube video to the entire 27,000 people
not just once but several ways,
and all we get is about 50 video views from Facebook, if that.

Take my advice...

Stick with BLOGS, FORUMS, YOUTUBE VIDEOS, OTHER VIDEO HOSTING SITES,
VIRAL PHOTO SITES (TO GET YOUR MESSAGE OUT) ,
MAKE 5 WEBSITES AND LINK TO THEM FROM BLOGS AND FORUMS,
AND STAY WITH USENET NEWSGROUPS.

AND EMAIL SIMILAR SITES TO EXCHANGE LINKS TO EACH OTHER.
AND PRINT YOUR BLOG NAMES ON YOUR CARS.

AND DO WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING, GET OUT AND TALK TO PEOPLE
ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE PLANET EARTH.
(Nuke Power Stations, Gun Control, Land Prices, GMO Foods, etc)

AND SHARE THIS...
CHANGE THE WORLD!
"DECIDE WHETHER WE SHOULD SHOW UP!"

P.S.
I only banned Mr HVAC because he talks often about
Freddy Kruger and Horror Movies, when he knows
I want to study about UFO Debunkers and UFO Researchers
and Earth Ecology, ETs, Science, and Internet News.
Then I let him have the UFO chat room
so I wouldn't have to ban him again.
Then he followed me to my Art Bell chat room.
But we did have good chats and I miss Mr HVAC.
Especially in UseNet.

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

On Feb 23, 8:26 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> WOW... FACEBOOK BANNED "Natural News" & Pulitzer Prize
> nominee Jon Rappoport.
>
> PASS IT ON !!!!!!!!! PASS IT ON !!!!!!!!!!!! PASS IT ON !!!!!!!!!!!
>
> (NaturalNews) The reports are absolutely true. Facebook suspended the
> Natural News account earlier today after we posted an historical quote
> from Mohandas Gandhi. The quote reads:
>
> "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look
> upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
>  - Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
>
> http://www.naturalnews.com/038484_Gandhi_quote_Facebook_censorship.html
>
> And a journalist called Jon Rappoport, who was nominated for the
> Pulitzer Prize for journalism, was banned from Facebook for writing an
> article that was critical of Obama. Facebook are in favor of
> Feinstein s gun ban and anyone posting a pro-gun opinion gets knocked
> off. It is said Facebook have low paid workers in Bangladesh who
> monitor the site and the global Internet.
>
> http://zen-haven.com/has-facebook-been-threatened/
>
> PASS IT ON !!!!!!!!! PASS IT ON !!!!!!!!!!!! PASS IT ON !!!!!!!!!!!
>
> If Facebook bans us,
> We will become amazingly powerful in Google+ and YouTube
> and new wonderful websites that we are working on right now anyway.
>
> Facebook is useless also.
> We have 100% proof.
> Friends and I have a total of 20,000 friends,
> and also a total of 7,000 people in 7 groups,
> but we post a new YouTube video to the entire 27,000 people
> not just once but several ways,
> and all we get is about 50 video views from Facebook, if that.
>
> Take my advice...
>
> Stick with BLOGS, FORUMS, YOUTUBE VIDEOS, OTHER VIDEO HOSTING SITES,
> VIRAL PHOTO SITES (TO GET YOUR MESSAGE OUT) ,
> MAKE 5 WEBSITES AND LINK TO THEM FROM BLOGS AND FORUMS,
> AND STAY WITH USENET NEWSGROUPS.
>
> AND EMAIL SIMILAR SITES TO EXCHANGE LINKS TO EACH OTHER.
> AND PRINT YOUR BLOG NAMES ON YOUR CARS.
>
> AND DO WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING, GET OUT AND TALK TO PEOPLE
> ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE PLANET EARTH.
>  (Nuke Power Stations, Gun Control, Land Prices, GMO Foods, etc)
>
> AND SHARE THIS...http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html
> CHANGE THE WORLD!
> "DECIDE WHETHER WE SHOULD SHOW UP!"
>
> P.S.
> I only banned Mr HVAC because he talks often about
> Freddy Kruger and Horror Movies, when he knows
> I want to study about UFO Debunkers and UFO Researchers
> and Earth Ecology, ETs, Science, and Internet News.
> Then I let him have the UFO chat room
> so I wouldn't have to ban him again.
> Then he followed me to my Art Bell chat room.
> But we did have good chats and I miss Mr HVAC.
> Especially in UseNet.

FACEBOOK is a oligarch ruse for accommodating the mindless generations
that can't be allowed to deal with the whole truth and nothing but the
truth.

In FACEBOOK you get to post whatever as long as it's meaningless chat
and never critical of the oligarch mainstream status-quo. FACEBOOK
would however allow unlimited topic/author stalking, postings and
topic hijackings by the likes of HVAC, Art Deco, rabbi Saul Levy,
Hagar and any other ZNR oligarchs as FUD-masters and redneck GOP
enough and always mean and/or X-rated to anyone that objected.

Here in the original HTML/text-only format of Usenet/newsgroups that's
offering these public unmoderated publishing channels, is where the
last forum of free speech is still viable. However, at every turn and
interface upgrade they are trying to terminate it. Even Google/NOVA
would like to terminate this open Usenet format, and eventually they
will. Google+ can exclude/banish whomever, but at least it's harder
for rogue Ruse-masters and FUD-masters to exist without a digital
trace back to who they really are.

On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 21:23:51 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
>In FACEBOOK you get to post whatever as long as it's meaningless chat
>and never critical of the oligarch mainstream status-quo. FACEBOOK
>would however allow unlimited topic/author stalking, postings and
>topic hijackings by the likes of HVAC, Art Deco, rabbi Saul Levy,
>Hagar and any other ZNR oligarchs as FUD-masters and redneck GOP
>enough and always mean and/or X-rated to anyone that objected.
>
>Here in the original HTML/text-only format of Usenet/newsgroups that's
>offering these public unmoderated publishing channels, is where the
>last forum of free speech is still viable. However, at every turn and
>interface upgrade they are trying to terminate it. Even Google/NOVA
>would like to terminate this open Usenet format, and eventually they
>will. Google+ can exclude/banish whomever, but at least it's harder
>for rogue Ruse-masters and FUD-masters to exist without a digital

"Former NSA Officer Says That 9/11 Whistleblower Was Murdered in a
Black Ops Hit"

http://theintelhub.com/2013/02/22/former-nsa-officer-says-that-911-whistleblower-was-murdered-in-a-black-ops-hit/

theintelhub.com
February 22, 2013

This week former National Security Agency officer Wayne Madsen said
that he is “100% certain” that 9/11 investigator and author Philip
Marshall and his two children were killed in a black ops hit.
He put forward his views on the Kevin Barret Radio Show, and the full
transcript is provided below:

BARRETT: Welcome to the Kevin Barrett Show. I’m Kevin Barrett, back
from a long vacation.
I just spent two weeks in Iran over at the film festival, The
Hollywoodism Conference, as part of the as part of the Fajr Film
Festival in Tehran. And wow, that was pretty exciting, and one of the
pieces of news that arrived from the US of A while I was in Tehran was
the killing of Phillip Marshall and his two children in California.
Phillip Marshall is a retired United Airlines pilot, he’s written a
couple of books about 9/11, most recently “The Big Bamboozle”, he was
a former associate of the CIA/DEA informant Barry Seal, the notorious
CIA cocaine smuggler, and if you think Phillip Marshall killed himself
and his two children as the police are trying to claim; well, I don’t
know…you need to go back to school.
Today I’m going to be talking about this tragic case of an apparent
9/11 whistleblower being silenced with one of my favorite sources of
leaks from inside the US Intel community, the thinking man’s Seymour
Hersh, and that is Wayne Madsen.
Wayne Madsen is formerly with the National Security Agency, he has
since become an independent patriot journalist doing consistently
excellent work, and well, It’s an honor to welcome Wayne Madsen back
to the show. How are you Wayne?

MADSEN: Fine, good to be with you.

BARRETT: Yeah, well I do follow your work, and you’ve made a number of
very interesting breakthroughs, and your piece on Phillip Marshall is
very important. I mean, those of us in the 9/11 Truth community should
not just take it lying down when somebody is murdered along with their
children to keep this covered up. I think that’s more or less what
happened to Paul Wellstone as well.
These people have no shame; I mean killing the children all with their
targets, it’s absolutely disgusting. Why don’t you give the listeners
sort of a rundown on Phillip Marshall?
MADSEN: Well Phillip Marshall, I have to admit I wasn’t all that
familiar with his work, but when I read his biography along with
the…some really scurrilous news reports that, ‘yknow, he was this,
‘yknow, this repressed killer who snapped, and put a gun on the head
of his 17 year old son and his 14 year old daughter, and his little
pet shih tzu, Suki, y’know, you start to wonder what in the world is
going on here. Now, of course, being an independent journalist, I’m
not the New York Times, or the Washington Post, or even the San
Francisco Chronicle, where I can, y’know, dispatch people to
investigate all these mysterious murders, so I have to pick and choose
the ones which I can look in, but this one was so far up on the radar
screen, I flew out to California. Phil Marshall lived in a very small,
gated sub-development outside of the town of Murphys, which is in the
foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountain range and he lived in a
sub-division called Forest Meadows — mostly retirees from San
Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles. Phillip Marshall himself moved there
about 10 years ago from Santa Barbara. As you mentioned he’s a retired
United Airlines pilot. He moved up to Murphys to have more seclusion
because he planned on writing some books. Now his first book was a
novel, but based on real life occurences, called Lake Front. Lake
Front being the New Orleans Downtown Airport which saw a lot of
traffic in the early to mid 80s associated with…later with the
Iran-Contra scandal, but a lot of CIA activity involved involved with
the Drug Enforcement Administration with one Barry Seal…

BARRETT: Wayne I’m sorry to interrupt you but you’re starting to break
up a little bit, are you on a cell phone?

MADSEN: Oh, yes, can you hear me now?

BARRETT: Hello, Wayne?

MADSEN: Yes, hello?

BARRETT. Hmm. That’s very odd.

MADSEN: Hello?

BARRETT: We seem to have got some interference pushing Wayne Madsen
offline…

MADSEN: Hello? Hello?

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Bast
2013-02-24 03:30:13 EST

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> WOW... FACEBOOK BANNED "Natural News" & Pulitzer Prize
> nominee Jon Rappoport.
>
> PASS IT ON !!!!!!!!! PASS IT ON !!!!!!!!!!!! PASS IT ON !!!!!!!!!!!

Why?
Only morons still use facebook. And they are all sheeple who will believe
what they are told to believe.

On Feb 23, 11:29 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
> United Airlines pilot. He moved up to Murphys to have more seclusion
> because he planned on writing some books. Now his first book was a
> novel, but based on real life occurences, called Lake Front. Lake
> Front being the New Orleans Downtown Airport which saw a lot of
> traffic in the early to mid 80s associated with later with the
> Iran-Contra scandal, but a lot of CIA activity involved involved with
> the Drug Enforcement Administration with one Barry Seal
>
> BARRETT: Wayne I m sorry to interrupt you but you re starting to break
> up a little bit, are you on a cell phone?
>
> MADSEN: Oh, yes, can you hear me now?
>
> BARRETT: Hello, Wayne?
>
> MADSEN: Yes, hello?
>
> BARRETT. Hmm. That s very odd.
>
> MADSEN: Hello?
>
> BARRETT: We seem to have got some interference pushing Wayne Madsen

How very sad indeed, that the ZNR and a few Catholic oligarchs of the
most rich and powerful are in charge, regardless of whomever we elect
or appoint, are still very much running the show.

So, what's the ongoing followup on the demise of this all-American
family?

No doubt the gathered information by our NSA, CIA and their puppet DHS
will be used against us in one way or another. Seldom does a
government take the time and make the effort to utilize gathered
information with the intent of helping others to get along or to
advance their research.

On Feb 24, 12:30 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> > WOW... FACEBOOK BANNED "Natural News" & Pulitzer Prize
> > nominee Jon Rappoport.
>
> > PASS IT ON !!!!!!!!! PASS IT ON !!!!!!!!!!!! PASS IT ON !!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Why?
> Only morons still use facebook. And they are all sheeple who will believe
> what they are told to believe.

Unfortunately, this ongoing K-12 generation has been sucked into the
facebook vortex, and the next K-12 generation is already a lost cause
in addition to their being in debt(state, personal and federal) by 60+
trillion dollars by the time they realize how totally screwed they
are.

http://grandfather-economic-report.com/debt-nat.htm

The oligarchs that could care less about global inflation and
resource depletions, think debt is just way too funny.

Bast
2013-02-24 10:59:04 EST

Brad Guth wrote:
> On Feb 24, 12:30 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
>> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>> WOW... FACEBOOK BANNED "Natural News" & Pulitzer Prize
>>> nominee Jon Rappoport.
>>
>>> PASS IT ON !!!!!!!!! PASS IT ON !!!!!!!!!!!! PASS IT ON !!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> Why?
>> Only morons still use facebook. And they are all sheeple who will
>> believe what they are told to believe.
>
> Unfortunately, this ongoing K-12 generation has been sucked into the
> facebook vortex, and the next K-12 generation is already a lost cause
> in addition to their being in debt(state, personal and federal) by 60+
> trillion dollars by the time they realize how totally screwed they
> are.
>
> http://grandfather-economic-report.com/debt-nat.htm
>
> The oligarchs that could care less about global inflation and
> resource depletions, think debt is just way too funny.

Wrong, they care VERY MUCH.
They can't take over by coming to the rescue, of the very problems they
created in the first place.

Think, PROTECTION MONEY,......that store owners have to pay goons or their
store windows get smashed out every night.
And as they raise the payments, eventually the store owner can't make enough
money to cover them, and then they offer to just take the store.

On Feb 24, 7:59 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Brad Guth wrote:

> >> Why?
> >> Only morons still use facebook. And they are all sheeple who will
> >> believe what they are told to believe.
>
> > Unfortunately, this ongoing K-12 generation has been sucked into the
> > facebook vortex, and the next K-12 generation is already a lost cause
> > in addition to their being in debt(state, personal and federal) by 60+
> > trillion dollars by the time they realize how totally screwed they
> > are.
>
> >  http://grandfather-economic-report.com/debt-nat.htm
>
> >  The oligarchs that could care less about global inflation and
> > resource depletions, think debt is just way too funny.
>
> Wrong, they care VERY MUCH.
> They can't take over by coming to the rescue, of the very problems they
> created in the first place.
>
> Think, PROTECTION MONEY,......that store owners have to pay goons or their
> store windows get smashed out every night.
> And as they raise the payments, eventually the store owner can't make enough
> money to cover them, and then they offer to just take the store.

I was referring to ZNR oligarchs such as Rothchilds that get to live
large at the expense and demise of others. How many thousand of such
oligarch goons around this world, as living large, can we honestly
afford?

American
2013-02-24 12:17:08 EST
On Feb 24, 10:59 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Brad Guth wrote:

> >> Why?
> >> Only morons still use facebook. And they are all sheeple who will
> >> believe what they are told to believe.
>
> > Unfortunately, this ongoing K-12 generation has been sucked into the
> > facebook vortex, and the next K-12 generation is already a lost cause
> > in addition to their being in debt(state, personal and federal) by 60+
> > trillion dollars by the time they realize how totally screwed they
> > are.
>
> >  http://grandfather-economic-report.com/debt-nat.htm
>
> >  The oligarchs that could care less about global inflation and
> > resource depletions, think debt is just way too funny.
>
> Wrong, they care VERY MUCH.
> They can't take over by coming to the rescue, of the very problems they
> created in the first place.
>
> Think, PROTECTION MONEY,......that store owners have to pay goons or their
> store windows get smashed out every night.
> And as they raise the payments, eventually the store owner can't make enough
> money to cover them, and then they offer to just take the store.

The 'goon' problem was probably an unnoticed, but inadvertent
advantage for store owners who might retrain themselves for MEMS type
deliveries, as discussed by the illustrious W. Mook a few years back:

" * * * EXAMPLE * * *

Imagine workers in an apple orchard harvesting apples. Instead of
dragging behind them a large gunnysack of freshly picked apples, they
have a bag of propulsive skin propelled containers. Apples are loaded
into containers, and the containers fly off to a nearby fueling
station in the field and are programmed with a destination received by
internet or cell phone or pda ordering - and fly off immediately to
their customer anywhere in a 28 million sq km area.

* * * ANALYSIS * * *

A kilo of freshly picked apples costs $1.50 the container costs
$0.08. At 1/5th cent per kWh (low cost solar panels see http://www.usoal.com)
the 1.16 kg of propellant costs $0.02 made from 1.74 liters of water.
Packaging is another $0.05. The order processing software that
programs the propulsive skin costs another $0.02 - a total of $0.20 to
deliver $1.50 worth of apples in seconds. Empties only require 5% of
the propellant to return them and propellant costs less than the
package in this analysis, so it likely that packages would be
recycled. It also gets rid of a disposal problem. Customers may
receive a $0.02 credit if their packages come back in good shape.
Alternatively, they may be charged an additoinal $0.20 if they are
not.

* * * EXAMPLE * * *

A restaurant fulfills takeaway orders. Their average food mass per
customer is less than 1 kg. Their average check size is $9.00 - they
deliver orders to anyone within a 3,000 km radius for $1.20 surcharge
and they get the 'packaging' back - with delivery in minutes.

* * * EXAMPLE * * *

A disposable (100 uses) flying cylinder carries a passenger up to
3,000 km for less than $20 in less than 10 minutes. The passenger
steps into the vehicle as they might an old-style telephone booth.
The vehicle is programmed via the customer's pda or cell phone. No
controls are present inside the vehicle - which has a low density foam
interior and a transparent ablative aluminum coated PET skin. The
vehicle takes off vertically, and as it ascends, it reorients itself
in flight to put the passenger in a reclining position, during ascent
and descent at high-gees. As gee forces lower, and soft landing is
approached, the vehicle resumes its vertical 'upright' stance and the
customer then exits the vehicle. The vehicle goes to a nearby
refueling station and thence to another caller nearby. After 100 uses
(3 flight hours) the vehicle flies to a disposal center to be
recycled. "

from post: http://groups.google.com/group/sci.space.policy/msg/2e4791778fcf181d

On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 06:35:55 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> BARRETT. Hmm. That s very odd.
>>
>> MADSEN: Hello?
>>
>> BARRETT: We seem to have got some interference pushing Wayne Madsen
>> offline
>>
>> MADSEN: Hello? Hello?
>>
>> .
>> ______________________________
>
>How very sad indeed, that the ZNR and a few Catholic oligarchs of the
>most rich and powerful are in charge, regardless of whomever we elect
>or appoint, are still very much running the show.
>
>So, what's the ongoing followup on the demise of this all-American
>family?
>
>No doubt the gathered information by our NSA, CIA and their puppet DHS
>will be used against us in one way or another. Seldom does a
>government take the time and make the effort to utilize gathered
>information with the intent of helping others to get along or to

"Peace and reunification of your peoples would be a first step toward
the harmony with civilisations other than yours.

That is precisely what those who manipulate you behind the scenes want
to avoid at all cost because, by dividing, they reign! They also reign
over those who govern you. Their strength comes from their capacity to
distillate mistrust and fear into you."

"Decide Whether We Should Show Up"

HubbleSite - Out of the Ordinary...Out of this World.
http://HubbleSite.org

.