Research Discussion: Went Fishing For 3 Days Again // Milky Way Galaxy Bright !!!

Went Fishing For 3 Days Again // Milky Way Galaxy Bright !!!

Two warm first nights out there in my tent
with the bright busy Milky Way Galaxy in full view.

On one of the days, I watched a huge
Eastern Australian Salmon also known as
Kahawai in New Zealand
being caught with a long surf fishing rod.

My friend Chris walked down and
cut it's huge neck wide open with a flick of his wrist.
There was enough meat on that one fish for eight people.

Next year I will have a fishing licence, a surf rod,
and a recreation vehicle UFO office.
And you are all welcome to visit !!!

Sometimes at night in my lonely tent
I hear a big thump on the ground
and other strange noises, and I think...
"Ahaaa that could be a Mothman!".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mothman

http://www.fishing.net.nz/kahawai/

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Double-A
2013-02-21 17:58:38 EST
On Feb 21, 2:30 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Two warm first nights out there in my tent
> with the bright busy Milky Way Galaxy in full view.
>
> On one of the days, I watched a huge
> Eastern Australian Salmon also known as
> Kahawai in New Zealand
> being caught with a long surf fishing rod.
>
> My friend Chris walked down and
> cut it's huge neck wide open with a flick of his wrist.
> There was enough meat on that one fish for eight people.

Did you steal their fish?

> Next year I will have a fishing licence, a surf rod,
> and a recreation vehicle UFO office.
> And you are all welcome to visit !!!

What? You were fishing without a license???

> Sometimes at night in my lonely tent
> I hear a big thump on the ground
> and other strange noises, and I think...
> "Ahaaa that could be a Mothman!".

More likely a big kangaroo hopping by.

Double-A

On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 14:58:38 -0800 (PST), Double-A
<double-a3@hush.com> wrote:

>On Feb 21, 2:30 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Two warm first nights out there in my tent
>> with the bright busy Milky Way Galaxy in full view.
>>
>> On one of the days, I watched a huge
>> Eastern Australian Salmon also known as
>> Kahawai in New Zealand
>> being caught with a long surf fishing rod.
>>
>> My friend Chris walked down and
>> cut it's huge neck wide open with a flick of his wrist.
>> There was enough meat on that one fish for eight people.
>

>Did you steal their fish?

We don't steal, we share things. They share fish with me, and in
return I share UFO stories and a beer :)

>> Next year I will have a fishing licence, a surf rod,
>> and a recreation vehicle UFO office.
>> And you are all welcome to visit !!!
>

>What? You were fishing without a license???

I just watch and learn.

>> Sometimes at night in my lonely tent
>> I hear a big thump on the ground
>> and other strange noises, and I think...
>> "Ahaaa that could be a Mothman!".
>

>More likely a big kangaroo hopping by.

No kangaroos in New Zealand.
Actually no Mothmen too.
It might have been Mr HVAC !!!

http://www.boot.com/WescoCombatBootLarge.jpg

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Double-A
2013-02-21 18:16:55 EST
On Feb 21, 3:09 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 14:58:38 -0800 (PST), Double-A
>

> <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> >On Feb 21, 2:30 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> Two warm first nights out there in my tent
> >> with the bright busy Milky Way Galaxy in full view.
>
> >> On one of the days, I watched a huge
> >> Eastern Australian Salmon also known as
> >> Kahawai in New Zealand
> >> being caught with a long surf fishing rod.
>
> >> My friend Chris walked down and
> >> cut it's huge neck wide open with a flick of his wrist.
> >> There was enough meat on that one fish for eight people.
>
> >Did you steal their fish?
>
> We don't steal, we share things. They share fish with me, and in
> return I share UFO stories and a beer :)
>
> >> Next year I will have a fishing licence, a surf rod,
> >> and a recreation vehicle UFO office.
> >> And you are all welcome to visit !!!
>
> >What?  You were fishing without a license???
>
> I just watch and learn.
>
> >> Sometimes at night in my lonely tent
> >> I hear a big thump on the ground
> >> and other strange noises, and I think...
> >> "Ahaaa that could be a Mothman!".
>
> >More likely a big kangaroo hopping by.
>
> No kangaroos in New Zealand.
> Actually no Mothmen too.
> It might have been Mr HVAC !!!

Most likely. His spirit travelled all the way down there to make
things go bump the night!

Double-A

On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 15:16:55 -0800 (PST), Double-A
<double-a3@hush.com> wrote:

>On Feb 21, 3:09 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 14:58:38 -0800 (PST), Double-A
>>
>> <double...@hush.com> wrote:

>> >Did you steal their fish?
>>
>> We don't steal, we share things. They share fish with me, and in
>> return I share UFO stories and a beer :)

>> >What?  You were fishing without a license???
>>
>> I just watch and learn.

>> >More likely a big kangaroo hopping by.
>>
>> No kangaroos in New Zealand.
>> Actually no Mothmen too.
>> It might have been Mr HVAC !!!
>

>Most likely. His spirit travelled all the way down there to make
>things go bump the night!

I act like a ghost in Google Earth.
Walking around the streets of Japan
for hours sometimes.

There is very beautiful country-side
around Fukushima.
What a silly shame to have Nuke Power Stations.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-a6-TxRZkEbQ/TWYjUxG_9KI/AAAAAAAAAHY/t_AQ_vR2bKw/s1600/Japan-Hokkaido-Landscape-WUXGA_country_field_0165.jpg

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Clocky
2013-02-22 02:32:25 EST
Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> Two warm first nights out there in my tent
> with the bright busy Milky Way Galaxy in full view.
>
> On one of the days, I watched a huge
> Eastern Australian Salmon also known as
> Kahawai in New Zealand
> being caught with a long surf fishing rod.
>
> My friend Chris walked down and
> cut it's huge neck wide open with a flick of his wrist.

I hope he spiked it first, it takes no time and ensures the fish is
braindead before it's bled.
Less stress means better taste.

On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 15:32:25 +0800, "Clocky" <notgonn@happen.com>
wrote:

>Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> Two warm first nights out there in my tent
>> with the bright busy Milky Way Galaxy in full view.
>>
>> On one of the days, I watched a huge
>> Eastern Australian Salmon also known as
>> Kahawai in New Zealand
>> being caught with a long surf fishing rod.
>>
>> My friend Chris walked down and
>> cut it's huge neck wide open with a flick of his wrist.
>
>I hope he spiked it first, it takes no time and ensures the fish is
>braindead before it's bled.
>Less stress means better taste.

He may have.
I think I saw him go into the brain, and then the neck.
I was watching carefully,
but I was watching the ocean view too.

http://awsassets.wwfnz.panda.org/img/normal/denham_bay.jpg

Chris has caught a lot of big fish himself this season.
Whereas an old fella sea lover experienced man I know there
hasn't caught any big fish.

Everyone keeps telling me it's just luck.

But Chris has caught about 20 - 30 big fish this year,
and the old experienced fella caught zero.

That's not just luck.

.

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Clocky
2013-02-22 20:09:38 EST
Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 15:32:25 +0800, "Clocky" <notgonn@happen.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>> Two warm first nights out there in my tent
>>> with the bright busy Milky Way Galaxy in full view.
>>>
>>> On one of the days, I watched a huge
>>> Eastern Australian Salmon also known as
>>> Kahawai in New Zealand
>>> being caught with a long surf fishing rod.
>>>
>>> My friend Chris walked down and
>>> cut it's huge neck wide open with a flick of his wrist.
>>
>> I hope he spiked it first, it takes no time and ensures the fish is
>> braindead before it's bled.
>> Less stress means better taste.
>
> He may have.
> I think I saw him go into the brain, and then the neck.
> I was watching carefully,
> but I was watching the ocean view too.
>
> http://awsassets.wwfnz.panda.org/img/normal/denham_bay.jpg
>

> Chris has caught a lot of big fish himself this season.
> Whereas an old fella sea lover experienced man I know there
> hasn't caught any big fish.
>
> Everyone keeps telling me it's just luck.
>
> But Chris has caught about 20 - 30 big fish this year,
> and the old experienced fella caught zero.
>
> That's not just luck.

It's a funny thing. I was talking to a local who has been for fishing for 30
years and has caught two Mulloway in the area I was fishing. I was a
complete noob to fishing but caught two in a couple of months and I can
assure you it had nothing to do with skill.

When I told him that he didn't believe me but I have since caught a 40cm
Bream as well which is supposedly almost unheard of off the shores of the
river.

They all went back in.

On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 09:09:38 +0800, "Clocky" <notgonn@happen.com>
wrote:

>Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 15:32:25 +0800, "Clocky" <notgonn@happen.com>
>> wrote:

>>> I hope he spiked it first, it takes no time and ensures the fish is
>>> braindead before it's bled.
>>> Less stress means better taste.
>>
>> He may have.
>> I think I saw him go into the brain, and then the neck.
>> I was watching carefully,
>> but I was watching the ocean view too.
>>
>> http://awsassets.wwfnz.panda.org/img/normal/denham_bay.jpg
>>

>> Chris has caught a lot of big fish himself this season.
>> Whereas an old fella sea lover experienced man I know there
>> hasn't caught any big fish.
>>
>> Everyone keeps telling me it's just luck.
>>
>> But Chris has caught about 20 - 30 big fish this year,
>> and the old experienced fella caught zero.
>>
>> That's not just luck.
>>

>It's a funny thing. I was talking to a local who has been for fishing for 30
>years and has caught two Mulloway in the area I was fishing. I was a
>complete noob to fishing but caught two in a couple of months and I can
>assure you it had nothing to do with skill.
>
>When I told him that he didn't believe me but I have since caught a 40cm
>Bream as well which is supposedly almost unheard of off the shores of the
>river.
>
>They all went back in.

Seems almost more fascinating than the Milky Way Galaxy ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFods1KSWsQ

.

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

"Free UFO Videos" Since The Year 1998...
http://aliens-ufos-videos.comze.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Clocky
2013-02-23 01:18:22 EST
Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 09:09:38 +0800, "Clocky" <notgonn@happen.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

>>> He may have.
>>> I think I saw him go into the brain, and then the neck.
>>> I was watching carefully,
>>> but I was watching the ocean view too.
>>>
>>> http://awsassets.wwfnz.panda.org/img/normal/denham_bay.jpg
>>>

>>> Chris has caught a lot of big fish himself this season.
>>> Whereas an old fella sea lover experienced man I know there
>>> hasn't caught any big fish.
>>>
>>> Everyone keeps telling me it's just luck.
>>>
>>> But Chris has caught about 20 - 30 big fish this year,
>>> and the old experienced fella caught zero.
>>>
>>> That's not just luck.
>>>

>> It's a funny thing. I was talking to a local who has been for
>> fishing for 30 years and has caught two Mulloway in the area I was
>> fishing. I was a complete noob to fishing but caught two in a couple
>> of months and I can assure you it had nothing to do with skill.
>>
>> When I told him that he didn't believe me but I have since caught a
>> 40cm Bream as well which is supposedly almost unheard of off the
>> shores of the river.
>>
>> They all went back in.
>
> Seems almost more fascinating than the Milky Way Galaxy ;-)
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFods1KSWsQ

More ponderous than fascination ;-)