Research Discussion: In Loving Memory Of My Good Friend Dear Mr HVAC...

In Loving Memory Of My Good Friend Dear Mr HVAC...

In Loving Memory of My Good Friend Dear Mr HVAC...

'Zombie' Cells May Outperform Live Ones.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/02/130207114659.htm

"The resultant hardened silica structures are faithful to the exterior
and interior features of the formerly living cell, can survive greater
pressures and temperatures than flesh ever could, and can perform some
functions better than when they were alive."

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Marvin The Martian
2013-02-16 23:07:52 EST
On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 15:27:26 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

> In Loving Memory of My Good Friend Dear Mr HVAC...
>
> 'Zombie' Cells May Outperform Live Ones.
>
> http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/02/130207114659.htm
>
> "The resultant hardened silica structures are faithful to the exterior
> and interior features of the formerly living cell, can survive greater
> pressures and temperatures than flesh ever could, and can perform some
> functions better than when they were alive."

Funny you start posting at the same time HVAC disappears.

On Sat, 16 Feb 2013 22:07:52 -0600, Marvin the Martian
<*n@ontomars.org> wrote:

>On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 15:27:26 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
>> In Loving Memory of My Good Friend Dear Mr HVAC...
>>
>> 'Zombie' Cells May Outperform Live Ones.
>>
>> http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/02/130207114659.htm
>>
>> "The resultant hardened silica structures are faithful to the exterior
>> and interior features of the formerly living cell, can survive greater
>> pressures and temperatures than flesh ever could, and can perform some
>> functions better than when they were alive."
>
>Funny you start posting at the same time HVAC disappears.

Dear Loving HVAC Loved Zombies.
Besides, we could now coat his sock-puppets in that stuff mentioned
above, and all his sock-puppets can come alive!!

And think on the bright side
we will never be alone!!!

:)

Because it's lonely OUT THERE...

http://www.thespacereview.com/archive/692a.jpg

.

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Ben Kaufman
2013-02-17 11:07:09 EST
On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 15:27:26 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>In Loving Memory of My Good Friend Dear Mr HVAC...

What happened to HVAC?

Ben

Marvin The Martian
2013-02-17 11:42:40 EST
On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 11:07:09 -0500, Ben Kaufman wrote:

> On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 15:27:26 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
> wrote:
>

>>In Loving Memory of My Good Friend Dear Mr HVAC...
>>

> What happened to HVAC?
>
> Ben

It appears he ditched his old nym of HVAC because he said so many stupid
things, and picked up at least two new ones nyms... one being "Sir
Gilligan Horry".

He's having a grad ol' time with his "death".

On Feb 16, 6:27 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> In Loving Memory of My Good Friend Dear Mr HVAC...
>
>  'Zombie' Cells May Outperform Live Ones.
>
> http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/02/130207114659.htm
>
> "The resultant hardened silica structures are faithful to the exterior
> and interior features of the formerly living cell, can survive greater
> pressures and temperatures than flesh ever could, and can perform some
> functions better than when they were alive."
>
> .
> ______________________________

There we go, with our crack Sandia NL creating immortal life of silica
(artificial diatoms) that can takeover the world once released into
the environment. Gee whiz, what could possibly go wrong?

<spaXm-mXe-anXd-paXy-5000-dollars@pobox.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 15:27:26 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

>>In Loving Memory of My Good Friend Dear Mr HVAC...
>>

>What happened to HVAC?
>
>Ben

MR HVAC Might Be Out Buying Me A Mobile UFO Office !!!

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=aEiIr9o98V0

Weeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 08:53:06 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Feb 16, 6:27 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> In Loving Memory of My Good Friend Dear Mr HVAC...
>>
>>  'Zombie' Cells May Outperform Live Ones.
>>
>> http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/02/130207114659.htm
>>
>> "The resultant hardened silica structures are faithful to the exterior
>> and interior features of the formerly living cell, can survive greater
>> pressures and temperatures than flesh ever could, and can perform some
>> functions better than when they were alive."

>There we go, with our crack Sandia NL creating immortal life of silica
>(artificial diatoms) that can takeover the world once released into
>the environment. Gee whiz, what could possibly go wrong?

Better Humans it is Implying.

.
______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 10:42:40 -0600, Marvin the Martian
<*n@ontomars.org> wrote:

>On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 11:07:09 -0500, Ben Kaufman wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 15:27:26 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>In Loving Memory of My Good Friend Dear Mr HVAC...
>>>

>> What happened to HVAC?
>>
>> Ben
>
>It appears he ditched his old nym of HVAC because he said so many stupid
>things, and picked up at least two new ones nyms... one being "Sir
>Gilligan Horry".

Alexa tried that trick on me once before...

http://s156.beta.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Real_Sir_Gilligan_Horry.jpg.html?sort=3&o=84

>He's having a grad ol' time with his "death".

At least when I do die, I will have somewhere to sleep at night,
whether the extraterrestrials put me in hell or heaven or other
or if I can join the "wisdom of several races". (no joke)

Unlike planet Earth...

$950,000

http://www.realestate.co.nz/1918417

I can only sleep on that hill for $950,000.

And the Banksters hoarded all the $950,000,000,000,000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVomYbbb3L0

"Forbidden Knowledge - History of the Khazar Empire [Lecture by Jack
Otto]"

And it's not just the Khazar Empire.
It's also several races of bad ETs !!!

Get ready for PAY-BACK-TIME !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7E0HyyNpAs

I will get my UFO-Mobile-Office and find yah !!!

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=aEiIr9o98V0

LOL :)
worry worry

___________________________________

______________________________

On Feb 17, 11:16 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 08:53:06 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
>
> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Feb 16, 6:27 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> In Loving Memory of My Good Friend Dear Mr HVAC...
>
> >>  'Zombie' Cells May Outperform Live Ones.
>
> >>http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/02/130207114659.htm
>
> >> "The resultant hardened silica structures are faithful to the exterior
> >> and interior features of the formerly living cell, can survive greater
> >> pressures and temperatures than flesh ever could, and can perform some
> >> functions better than when they were alive."
> >There we go, with our crack Sandia NL creating immortal life of silica
> >(artificial diatoms) that can takeover the world once released into
> >the environment.  Gee whiz, what could possibly go wrong?
>
> Better Humans it is Implying.

Yes, why not silica humans: because carbon based humans certainly
have proven themselves as being at best greedy and conniving
dysfunctionals as incapable of even caring for our own global
environment that we've turned into cesspools of artificial inflation,
pollution and various toxic issues that can not be affordably reversed
without screwing at least the next ten generations.