Research Discussion: Join The "Ignore The Useful Idiots" Movement//Just Say "NO" To Debunkers!

Join The "Ignore The Useful Idiots" Movement//Just Say "NO" To Debunkers!

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-01-24 21:10:34 EST
Join the "Ignore the Useful Idiots" Movement//Just say "NO" to
debunkers!

While scouting out various newsgroups I ran across the "Join the
Ignore the Idiot Movement." So in a brilliant and timely strategic
move, I am starting the Join the "Ignore the Useful Idiot Movement."
Read on for the incredible details, and learn how each and every one
of you can help "all mankind" by joining our coterie!

The short "Ignore" list obviously includes the mass amount of "State"
UFO debunkers that infiltrate these important ET newsgroups, and their
unholy allegiance with the Cult of Useful Idiots. Also included in
the "Ignore" list must be the multitudes of the nasty noisy
negativists, the pseudo-scientists, the archaic anthropologists , the
fossilized physicists and the cheap thrill-seekers who have no use for
the factual knowledge that we so aptly and ably
provide.

We must learn to ignore these junk-scientists, phony theorists, bottom-
of-the-barrel debunkers, and pathological liars. Most of us have
already done so, but these hoodlums are all ready to pounce on an
unsuspecting curious citizen who may only want to ask a sincere and
straightforward
question.

We must say YES to those honest UFO researchers and sober-minded
scientists who invest their own time (and money) to get the impartial
data that the intel. agencies (NASA especially) refuses to release,
for reasons that are still not all that clear.

>From time to time I like to point out the infiltrators and the other
paranoid-schizophrenics that fill these newsgroups with their
rubbish. I know from the feedback I have already received that this
is a most useful and valuable public service, plus this idea has
arrived not a minute too soon! Davis, Sludge and anut have been
obstructing this newsgroups ability to share worthwhile and genuine
information.

The "Ignore" names by now should be well known to everyone. On the
"State" debunking side (UFOD-United UFO Debunkers) we have those
"truth terrorists" such as J. O-Borg,
Echelon Spin-etti and the ever-present Hairy Borsch-Belt.

On the Cult of Useful Idiot side, we have the mentally-challenged
Sludge, the brain-damaged Davis and the goof-ball called anut. They
are also whimsically referred to as the New 3 Stooges.

It is time for us to stick with the facts regarding the alien presence
and not get to sidetrack by those crackpots and imbeciles. I have
always posted the well-researched facts that painstakingly prove the
alien presence, all of which comes with accurate cross-references and
footnotes. This is the great example that I set that I trust the
others will follow!

So let's all join the "Ignore the Useful Idiot" Movement and hope that
those misfits will find something useful to do with their lives. As
always, the ethical investigators, like myself, will stick to the well-
documented data and openly report the scientific evidence along with
the meticulous laboratory results.

Thanks for listening and please join our mass Movement today!!
New names added include: Chumpest, HVDAC, Capt. Shitley,
Trailer-Park Davis, Griffin, Jeff George Black, U. Bob, Hugh/Arts
Twin,
VD-VAC, Sir Whorry, Cujo, Bruce S, Casanobrain, George 123,
Lewis, Patrick, Whorelow, Wilson and the real spOOks;
O-BORG, Echelon®®® Spin-etti and Borsch-Belt!

There will be more added as time marches on, to be sure.

Art
+++===+++===+++===+++===++

On Thu, 24 Jan 2013 18:10:34 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>Thanks for listening and please join our mass Movement today!!
>New names added include: Chumpest, HVDAC, Capt. Shitley,
>Trailer-Park Davis, Griffin, Jeff George Black, U. Bob, Hugh/Arts
>Twin,
>VD-VAC, Sir Whorry, Cujo, Bruce S, Casanobrain, George 123,
>Lewis, Patrick, Whorelow, Wilson and the real spOOks;
>O-BORG, Echelon®®® Spin-etti and Borsch-Belt!

I miss them all, except O-BURGER-BORE-G.

>There will be more added as time marches on, to be sure.

We need all the UFO debate we can get.

>Art

Sir !!! I like the Art...

>+++===+++===+++===+++===++

If I didn't have to SAVE THE WORLD,
I would be very happy Painting Art on Canvases.

I'd be Horry the Nice Artist !!!

Instead of Horry the Wild UFO KoOk !!!

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2013-01-24 21:28:45 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote in

> Join the "Ignore the Useful Idiots"

Request to be an idiot is GRANTED.

"Take some vitamins, get some excercise [sic], and try to build up
your perceptions, critical thinking and powers of observation. Then
come back and play with us big boys." - Ed on a delusional power trip.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-01-24 22:22:13 EST
On Jan 24, 6:28 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet <c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote innews:14b673d2-b7dc-4a04-9e04-b04e08525f35@s8g2000pbw.googlegroups.com:
>
> > Join the "Ignore the Useful Idiots"
>
> Request to be an idiot is GRANTED.

Once again I must INSIST that ALL debunker and DEEbunker sock-puppets
SURRENDER and do it NOW. A Chinese-style Mobile Execution Van (MEV)
is ready and waiting to take each of you to the nearest FEMA camp.

Don't wait!!!

Sir A

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-01-25 00:05:41 EST
On Jan 24, 6:22 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Jan 2013 18:10:34 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Thanks for listening and please join our mass Movement today!!
> >New names added include: Chumpest, HVDAC, Capt. Shitley,
> >Trailer-Park Davis, Griffin, Jeff George Black, U. Bob, Hugh/Arts
> >Twin,
> >VD-VAC, Sir Whorry, Cujo, Bruce S, Casanobrain, George 123,
> >Lewis, Patrick, Whorelow, Wilson and the real spOOks;
> >O-BORG, Echelon Spin-etti and Borsch-Belt!
>
> I miss them all, except O-BURGER-BORE-G.

They all COMMITTED suicide, which is the fate of most debunkers. They
finally crack up when they realize they've been leading a LIE for all
those years. They become expendable to the Agency which employs
them. Don't follow their lead, Whorry, surrender at your nearest FEMA
camp instead. Do it today because there may not be a tomorrow.

Sir A

On Thu, 24 Jan 2013 21:05:41 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jan 24, 6:22 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 24 Jan 2013 18:10:34 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >Thanks for listening and please join our mass Movement today!!
>> >New names added include: Chumpest, HVDAC, Capt. Shitley,
>> >Trailer-Park Davis, Griffin, Jeff George Black, U. Bob, Hugh/Arts
>> >Twin,
>> >VD-VAC, Sir Whorry, Cujo, Bruce S, Casanobrain, George 123,
>> >Lewis, Patrick, Whorelow, Wilson and the real spOOks;
>> >O-BORG, Echelon Spin-etti and Borsch-Belt!
>>
>> I miss them all, except O-BURGER-BORE-G.
>>

>They finally crack up...

"Nothing In Space Except Burgers
and Hot Stuff. The Hot Stuff
Cooks The Burgers!!!"
- O-BORG

_____________________________________

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3 Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-01-25 04:08:27 EST
On Jan 24, 10:31 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

They all COMMITTED suicide, which is the fate of most debunkers. They
finally crack up when they realize they've been leading a LIE for all
those years. They become expendable to the Agency which employs
them. Don't follow their lead, Whorry, surrender at your nearest FEMA
camp instead. Do it today because there may not be a tomorrow.

Sir A

P.S. Do it NOW!!!

> We need all the UFO debate we can get.

LOL Good one!

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

On 1/24/2013 10:22 PM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
> On Jan 24, 6:28 pm, Cujo DeSockpuppet<c...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<garymatalu...@gmail.com> wrote innews:14b673d2-b7dc-4a04-9e04-b04e08525f35@s8g2000pbw.googlegroups.com:
>>
>>> Join the "Ignore the Useful Idiots"
>>
>> Request to be an idiot is GRANTED.
>>

> Once again I must INSIST that ALL debunker and DEEbunker sock-puppets
> SURRENDER and do it NOW. A Chinese-style Mobile Execution Van (MEV)
> is ready and waiting to take each of you to the nearest FEMA camp.

I am currently inside a stealthed debunker bunker.

You will never find me.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2013-01-25 12:26:42 EST
On Jan 25, 8:18 am, HVAC <h...@physicist.net> wrote:
> On 1/24/2013 10:22 PM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:

> >> Request to be an idiot is GRANTED.
>
> > Once again I must INSIST that ALL debunker and DEEbunker sock-puppets
> > SURRENDER and do it NOW.  A Chinese-style Mobile Execution Van (MEV)
> > is ready and waiting to take each of you to the nearest FEMA camp.
>
> I am currently inside a stealthed debunker bunker.
>
> You will never find me.

If The Octagaon® wanted to "find" you, that would have no problem.
But they are busy with other things, so there. It would be prudent
for you and your cult to SURRENDER at the nearest Fema Camp or a
Secured Military Facility. If you wish, A Chinese-styled Mobil
Execution Van could be sent your way.

Only trying to help®.

Sir A
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)