Research Discussion: I Have Decided To Become Nice

I Have Decided To Become Nice

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Next  (First | Last)

I am turning over a new leaf. From now on, I have decided to be nice to
everyone. You're welcome.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

Gordon
2013-01-23 09:02:22 EST
On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 08:19:06 -0500, HVAC <hvac@physicist.net> wrote:

>I am turning over a new leaf. From now on, I have decided to be nice to
>everyone. You're welcome.

Harlow, it seems the first step in this change would be to get rid of
that caustic signature line you use. Just my opinion, for whatever
it's worth. Gordon

On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 08:19:06 -0500, HVAC <hvac@physicist.net> wrote:

>I am turning over a new leaf.

I am turning into an alien tree.

>From now on, I have decided to be nice to
>everyone.

And I am forgetting about being nice
and I will invade 258 different countries.

>You're welcome.

I will have strange purple and orange cute flowers on my branches
and everyone will think I'm nice. MWHAHAHAAHAAA!!!

(Just Jokes)

(I can't be un-nice, because I'm weird)

HAVE A NICE DAY BOSS !!!
BE NICE BUT KEEP YOUR GUNS !!!

________
Disclaimer:
Honest Last Post!
BRB

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

Uncle Vic
2013-01-23 09:57:25 EST
HVAC <hvac@physicist.net> wrote in news:kdonvv$l2h$4@dont-email.me:

> I am turning over a new leaf. From now on, I have decided to be nice to
> everyone. You're welcome.

Isn't that kinda like "becoming gay"?

--
Uncle Vic
aa# 2011

Visit my You Tube Channel!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Vicman6311?feature=mhee

"HVAC" <hvac@physicist.net> wrote in message

> I am turning over a new leaf. From now on, I have decided to be nice to
> everyone. You're welcome.

AKA "Coming out of the Closet ... "

Rutles - China Blue Suede Schubert
2013-01-23 10:10:41 EST
In article <XnsA15146C372BD5sorrynowaycom@216.196.121.131>,
Uncle Vic <sorry@noway.com> wrote:

> HVAC <hvac@physicist.net> wrote in news:kdonvv$l2h$4@dont-email.me:
>

> > I am turning over a new leaf. From now on, I have decided to be nice to
> > everyone. You're welcome.
> >

> Isn't that kinda like "becoming gay"?

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/8724529.Gay_barman_jailed_for_life_ove
r_murder_of_pub_licensee_lover/

--
My name is Indigo Montoya. \\ Annoying Usenet one post at a time.
You flamed my father. \' At least I can stay in character.

On Jan 23, 6:02 am, Gordon <gordo...@swbell.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 08:19:06 -0500, HVAC <h...@physicist.net> wrote:
>
> >I am turning over a new leaf. From now on, I have decided to be nice to
> >everyone.   You're welcome.
>
> Harlow, it seems the first step in this change would be to get rid of
> that caustic signature line you use.  Just my opinion, for whatever
> it's worth.  Gordon

Apparently there are certain limits to being nice.

Alan Ferris
2013-01-23 16:58:36 EST
On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 08:19:06 -0500, HVAC <hvac@physicist.net> wrote:

>I am turning over a new leaf. From now on, I have decided to be nice to
>everyone. You're welcome.

Do we have to be nice back :)
--
Ferrit

()'.'.'()
( (T) )
( ) . ( )
(")_(")
Atheist #1211
EAC(UK)#252 Ironic Torture Div.

SERV:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWhXGhv-tTo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7bsUttGho8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60mZsohBr3Q

On Jan 23, 1:58 pm, Alan Ferris <hairy.fer...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 08:19:06 -0500, HVAC <h...@physicist.net> wrote:
>
> >I am turning over a new leaf. From now on, I have decided to be nice to
> >everyone.   You're welcome.
>
> Do we have to be nice back :)
> --
> Ferrit
>
>  ()'.'.'()
>  ( (T) )
>  ( ) . ( )
>  (")_(")
> Atheist #1211
> EAC(UK)#252 Ironic Torture Div.
>
> SERV:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWhXGhv-tTohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7bsUttGho8https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60mZsohBr3Q

Perhaps Harlow's idea of being nice is to merely squish us like bugs.
No doubt, it's trap!

Fidem Turbare, The Non-existent Atheist Goddess
2013-01-23 19:57:06 EST
On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 08:57:25 -0600
Uncle Vic <sorry@noway.com> wrote:
> HVAC <hvac@physicist.net> wrote in news:kdonvv$l2h$4@dont-email.me:
>
> > I am turning over a new leaf. From now on, I have decided to be
> > nice to everyone. You're welcome.
>
> Isn't that kinda like "becoming gay"?

Possibly. Is it accompanied by a fashion statement?

--
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
"As the Catholic church becomes more and more tolerant, some day they