Research Discussion: The Treasury Has Already Minted Two Trillion Dollar Coins...

The Treasury Has Already Minted Two Trillion Dollar Coins...

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

One for Old Horry.

I will swap it for a bit of Land...

http://www.realestate.co.nz/1777631

$650,000

A good place to build military satellites
and anti-mothman-guns.

http://www.army-technology.com/projects/rbs70/images/rbs70_1.jpg

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

On Jan 18, 8:53 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> One for Old Horry.
>
> I will swap it for a bit of Land...
>
> http://www.realestate.co.nz/1777631
>
> $650,000
>
> A good place to build military satellites
> and anti-mothman-guns.
>
> http://www.army-technology.com/projects/rbs70/images/rbs70_1.jpg
>
> ______________________________

> (i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelli­gence_Agency.jpg)
>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...
>
> 1.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/ALIENS_UFOS_EX...
>
> 2.http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/ALIENS_UFOS_...
>
> 3.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Dr_Steven_M_Gr...
>
> "Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...http://aliens-ufos-proof-evidence.blogspot.comhttp://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.comhttp://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
> Best Aliens UFOs Proof...http://bestaliensufosproof.wix.com/bestaliensufosproof

Two trillion of those one dollar coins is quit a bit of mass to deal
with, and a waste of perfectly good metal.

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/the-exchange/treasury-already-minted-two-trillion-dollar-coins-005206800.html

Bob Casanova
2013-01-19 13:11:03 EST
On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 09:03:24 -0800 (PST), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com>:

<snip irrelevancies>

>Two trillion of those one dollar coins is quit a bit of mass to deal
>with, and a waste of perfectly good metal.

It's recyclable, so try not to obsess about it.
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is

- McNameless

On Jan 19, 10:11 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 09:03:24 -0800 (PST), the following
> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Brad Guth
> <bradg...@gmail.com>:
>
> <snip irrelevancies>
>
> >Two trillion of those one dollar coins is quit a bit of mass to deal
> >with, and a waste of perfectly good metal.
>
> It's recyclable, so try not to obsess about it.
> --
>
> Bob C.
>
> "Evidence confirming an observation is
> evidence that the observation is wrong."
>
> - McNameless

How many trillion coins of all types have been minted by the US
Treasury to date thus far.

BTW; they've run out of sufficient raw alloy (copper, zinc, silver,
gold and nickel) for minting of coins as of decades ago, so apparently
a fair percentage is not being recycled, although metals hoarding by
mostly white oligarchs has been in full swing.

"The largest and heaviest silver coin since the Civil War, the Morgan
silver dollar contains a hefty 0.77344 ounces of pure silver"

The current spot market value is running close to $32/oz.

Rutles - China Blue Suede Schubert
2013-01-19 14:28:37 EST
In article <ubolf8lcgcu9r7hm8flbv2tgq4ig6j87of@4ax.com>,
Bob Casanova <nospam@buzz.off> wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 09:03:24 -0800 (PST), the following
> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Brad Guth
> <bradguth@gmail.com>:
>
> <snip irrelevancies>
>
> >Two trillion of those one dollar coins is quit a bit of mass to deal
> >with, and a waste of perfectly good metal.
>
> It's recyclable, so try not to obsess about it.

Their metal worth is less than the stamped value. It's been that way since 1965.

--
My name is Indigo Montoya. \\ Annoying Usenet one post at a time.
You flamed my father. \' At least I can stay in character.

On Jan 19, 11:28 am, Rutles - China Blue Suede Schubert
<*.@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In article <ubolf8lcgcu9r7hm8flbv2tgq4ig6j8...@4ax.com>,
>  Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 09:03:24 -0800 (PST), the following
> > appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Brad Guth
> > <bradg...@gmail.com>:
>
> > <snip irrelevancies>
>
> > >Two trillion of those one dollar coins is quit a bit of mass to deal
> > >with, and a waste of perfectly good metal.
>
> > It's recyclable, so try not to obsess about it.
>
> Their metal worth is less than the stamped value. It's been that way since 1965.
>
> --
> My name is Indigo Montoya. \\        Annoying Usenet one post at a time.
> You flamed my father.       \'         At least I can stay in character.
> Prepare to be spanked.     //               When you look into the void,
> Stop posting that!        `/  the void looks into you, and fulfills you.

Refined metal alloys are no longer cheap, nor is there any surplus to
fool around with. Even copper is becoming a sufficiently rare earth
element, not to mention gold, silver and platinum.

I suppose coinage made of aluminum and iron could become the next
coinage alloy, although titanium and even a little thorium could work.

On Jan 19, 10:11 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 09:03:24 -0800 (PST), the following
> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Brad Guth
> <bradg...@gmail.com>:
>
> <snip irrelevancies>
>
> >Two trillion of those one dollar coins is quit a bit of mass to deal
> >with, and a waste of perfectly good metal.
>
> It's recyclable, so try not to obsess about it.
> --
>
> Bob C.
>
> "Evidence confirming an observation is
> evidence that the observation is wrong."
>
> - McNameless

Perhaps the Federal Reserve (aka Rothschilds) could authorize a
trillion dollar IOU coinage, with the blood of the next ten
generations used as collateral.

Bob Casanova
2013-01-20 13:07:11 EST
On Sat, 19 Jan 2013 10:41:21 -0800 (PST), the following
<*h@gmail.com>:

>On Jan 19, 10:11 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
>> On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 09:03:24 -0800 (PST), the following
>> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Brad Guth
>> <bradg...@gmail.com>:
>>
>> <snip irrelevancies>
>>
>> >Two trillion of those one dollar coins is quit a bit of mass to deal
>> >with, and a waste of perfectly good metal.
>>
>> It's recyclable, so try not to obsess about it.

>How many trillion coins of all types have been minted by the US
>Treasury to date thus far.

I neither know nor especially care, but Google is Your
Friend.

<snip rants and irrelevancies>
--

On Jan 20, 10:07 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Jan 2013 10:41:21 -0800 (PST), the following
> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Brad Guth
> <bradg...@gmail.com>:
>
> >On Jan 19, 10:11 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> >> On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 09:03:24 -0800 (PST), the following
> >> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Brad Guth
> >> <bradg...@gmail.com>:
>
> >> <snip irrelevancies>

> >> It's recyclable, so try not to obsess about it.
> >How many trillion coins of all types have been minted by the US
> >Treasury to date thus far.
>
> I neither know nor especially care, but Google is Your
> Friend.
>
> <snip rants and irrelevancies>
> --
>
> Bob C.
>
> "Evidence confirming an observation is
> evidence that the observation is wrong."
>
> - McNameless

Perhaps as much as 10% of the annual coinage is getting diverted for
its alloy value, which is becoming significantly greater than is
currency value. We need to be utilizing a nearly worthless allow that
has the most complex imprinting or embedded code that would make it
sufficiently harder to counterfeit. Of course enforcing existing laws
would also work, but that's obviously asking too much.
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)