Research Discussion: And The Sad Truth Is ....

And The Sad Truth Is ....
Posts: 7

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Hägar
2013-01-12 16:04:27 EST
YOU KNOW YOU LIVE IN A COUNTRY RUN BY IDIOTS IF ....

.... An 80 year old woman can be stripped searched by the TSA but a Muslim
woman in a burka is only subject to having her neck and head searched.

.... You can get arrested for expired tags on your car but not for being in
the country illegally.

... Your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of
dollars of debt is to spend trillions more of our money.

.... A seven year old boy can be thrown out of school for calling his
teacher "cute" but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade
school is perfectly acceptable.

.... The Supreme Court of the United States can rule that lower courts
cannot display the 10 Commandments in their courtroom, while sitting in
front of a display of the 10 Commandments.

.... Children are forcibly removed from parents who appropriately
discipline them while children of "underprivileged" drug addicts are left
to rot in filth infested cesspools.

.... Working class Americans pay for their own health care (and the health
care of everyone else) while unmarried women are free to have child after
child on the "State's" dime while never being held responsible for their
own choices.

.... Hard work and success are rewarded with higher taxes and government
intrusion, while slothful, lazy behavior is rewarded with EBT cards, WIC
checks, Medicaid and subsidized housing, and free cell phones.

.... Being self-sufficient is considered a threat to the government.

.... Politicians think that stripping away the amendments to the
constitution is really protecting the rights of the people.

.... The rights of the Government come before the rights of the individual.

.... Parents believe the State is responsible for providing for their
children.

.... You can write a post like this just by reading the news headlines.

.... You pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big
screen TV while your neighbor defaults on his mortgage (while buying
iphones, TV's and new cars) and the government forgives his debt and
reduces his mortgage (with your tax dollars). Your government can add
anything they want to your kid's water (fluoride, chlorine, etc.) but you
are not allowed to give them raw milk.

.... Being stripped of the ability to defend yourself makes you "safe".

.... You have to have your parents signature to go on a school field trip
but not to get an abortion.

.... Using the "N" word is considered "hate speech" but writing and singing
songs about raping women and killing cops is considered "art".


Yea, but these morons who run the country have been wise enough to have
created a majority of idiots who vote and keep them in office. So sad to
watch it happening and have such little power to stop it.



Bast
2013-01-12 16:33:32 EST


H\ufffdgar wrote:
> YOU KNOW YOU LIVE IN A COUNTRY RUN BY IDIOTS IF ....
>
> .... An 80 year old woman can be stripped searched by the TSA but a
> Muslim woman in a burka is only subject to having her neck and head
> searched.
> .... You can get arrested for expired tags on your car but not for
> being in the country illegally.
>
> ... Your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions
> of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more of our money.
>
> .... A seven year old boy can be thrown out of school for calling his
> teacher "cute" but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in
> grade school is perfectly acceptable.
>
> .... The Supreme Court of the United States can rule that lower courts
> cannot display the 10 Commandments in their courtroom, while sitting in
> front of a display of the 10 Commandments.
>
> .... Children are forcibly removed from parents who appropriately
> discipline them while children of "underprivileged" drug addicts are
> left to rot in filth infested cesspools.
>
> .... Working class Americans pay for their own health care (and the
> health care of everyone else) while unmarried women are free to have child
> after child on the "State's" dime while never being held responsible for
> their own choices.
>
> .... Hard work and success are rewarded with higher taxes and
> government intrusion, while slothful, lazy behavior is rewarded with
> EBT cards, WIC checks, Medicaid and subsidized housing, and free cell
> phones.
> .... Being self-sufficient is considered a threat to the government.
>
> .... Politicians think that stripping away the amendments to the
> constitution is really protecting the rights of the people.
>
> .... The rights of the Government come before the rights of the
> individual.
> .... Parents believe the State is responsible for providing for their
> children.
>
> .... You can write a post like this just by reading the news headlines.
>
> .... You pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big
> screen TV while your neighbor defaults on his mortgage (while buying
> iphones, TV's and new cars) and the government forgives his debt and
> reduces his mortgage (with your tax dollars). Your government can add
> anything they want to your kid's water (fluoride, chlorine, etc.) but
> you are not allowed to give them raw milk.
>
> .... Being stripped of the ability to defend yourself makes you "safe".
>
> .... You have to have your parents signature to go on a school field
> trip but not to get an abortion.
>
> .... Using the "N" word is considered "hate speech" but writing and
> singing songs about raping women and killing cops is considered "art".
>
>
> Yea, but these morons who run the country have been wise enough to have
> created a majority of idiots who vote and keep them in office. So sad to
> watch it happening and have such little power to stop it.




I warned you that taking the red pill was going to have you in for the ride
of your life down the rabbit hole.
But aren't you glad you did it, and are starting to see the lies.

When you see the problems you CAN also know that you have more power to stop
it, than you were led to think.
But in your case, I'd advise another red pill,.....as you really were deep
in the Matrix, and only part way out.



HVAC
2013-01-12 16:46:05 EST
On 1/12/2013 4:33 PM, Bast wrote:
>
>
> I warned you that taking the red pill was going to have you in for the ride
> of your life down the rabbit hole.
> But aren't you glad you did it, and are starting to see the lies.
>
> When you see the problems you CAN also know that you have more power to stop
> it, than you were led to think.
> But in your case, I'd advise another red pill,.....as you really were deep
> in the Matrix, and only part way out.


Hagar has become a communist...Just like YOU, Blast.




--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo .. 变亮
http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

Negah M
2013-01-12 22:20:28 EST

"HVAC" <hvac@physicist.net> wrote in message
news:kcslh3$bqk$2@dont-email.me...
> On 1/12/2013 4:33 PM, Bast wrote:
>>
>>
>> I warned you that taking the red pill was going to have you in for the
>> ride
>> of your life down the rabbit hole.
>> But aren't you glad you did it, and are starting to see the lies.
>>
>> When you see the problems you CAN also know that you have more power to
>> stop
>> it, than you were led to think.
>> But in your case, I'd advise another red pill,.....as you really were
>> deep
>> in the Matrix, and only part way out.
>
>
> Hagar has become a communist...Just like YOU, Blast.

Let's just say that if it really came down to that choice,
I'd rather be a Communist than an Asshole like you.
You talk a good game, you claim a heroic background,,
but then, Al Gore also claims to have invented the Internet.
As far as I'm concerned, you both suck dicks..
Your buddy, Hagar



Negah M
2013-01-12 22:22:33 EST

"Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
news:kcskr9$9d8$1@dont-email.me...
>
>
> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> YOU KNOW YOU LIVE IN A COUNTRY RUN BY IDIOTS IF ....
>>
>> .... An 80 year old woman can be stripped searched by the TSA but a
>> Muslim woman in a burka is only subject to having her neck and head
>> searched.
>> .... You can get arrested for expired tags on your car but not for
>> being in the country illegally.
>>
>> ... Your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions
>> of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more of our money.
>>
>> .... A seven year old boy can be thrown out of school for calling his
>> teacher "cute" but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in
>> grade school is perfectly acceptable.
>>
>> .... The Supreme Court of the United States can rule that lower courts
>> cannot display the 10 Commandments in their courtroom, while sitting in
>> front of a display of the 10 Commandments.
>>
>> .... Children are forcibly removed from parents who appropriately
>> discipline them while children of "underprivileged" drug addicts are
>> left to rot in filth infested cesspools.
>>
>> .... Working class Americans pay for their own health care (and the
>> health care of everyone else) while unmarried women are free to have
>> child after child on the "State's" dime while never being held
>> responsible for their own choices.
>>
>> .... Hard work and success are rewarded with higher taxes and
>> government intrusion, while slothful, lazy behavior is rewarded with
>> EBT cards, WIC checks, Medicaid and subsidized housing, and free cell
>> phones.
>> .... Being self-sufficient is considered a threat to the government.
>>
>> .... Politicians think that stripping away the amendments to the
>> constitution is really protecting the rights of the people.
>>
>> .... The rights of the Government come before the rights of the
>> individual.
>> .... Parents believe the State is responsible for providing for their
>> children.
>>
>> .... You can write a post like this just by reading the news headlines.
>>
>> .... You pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big
>> screen TV while your neighbor defaults on his mortgage (while buying
>> iphones, TV's and new cars) and the government forgives his debt and
>> reduces his mortgage (with your tax dollars). Your government can add
>> anything they want to your kid's water (fluoride, chlorine, etc.) but
>> you are not allowed to give them raw milk.
>>
>> .... Being stripped of the ability to defend yourself makes you "safe".
>>
>> .... You have to have your parents signature to go on a school field
>> trip but not to get an abortion.
>>
>> .... Using the "N" word is considered "hate speech" but writing and
>> singing songs about raping women and killing cops is considered "art".
>>
>>
>> Yea, but these morons who run the country have been wise enough to have
>> created a majority of idiots who vote and keep them in office. So sad to
>> watch it happening and have such little power to stop it.
>
>
>
>
> I warned you that taking the red pill was going to have you in for the
> ride of your life down the rabbit hole.
> But aren't you glad you did it, and are starting to see the lies.
>
> When you see the problems you CAN also know that you have more power to
> stop it, than you were led to think.
> But in your case, I'd advise another red pill,.....as you really were deep
> in the Matrix, and only part way out.

You really should save up for that sex change operation, Bast ... you'd be
a cute bitch ... regardless of gender ... but I repeat myself, you useless
cunt ...



Sir Gilligan Horry
2013-01-12 23:58:03 EST
On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 13:04:27 -0800, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>.... Being self-sufficient is considered a threat to the government.



We missed you Hägar.

Welcome back !


P.S.
Catherine says hi !!!

http://galleryshooter.com/laura-catherine-vinicombe-real-barbie-who-live-in-the-uk-1129/funny-face-catherine-vinicombe





_________________________________



______________________________



Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...
http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html

Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...

1.
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg

2.
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg

3.
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...
http://bestaliensufosproof.wix.com/bestaliensufosproof



HVAC
2013-01-13 01:54:31 EST
On 1/12/2013 10:20 PM, Negah M wrote:
>
>>
>> Hagar has become a communist...Just like YOU, Blast.
>
> Let's just say that if it really came down to that choice,
> I'd rather be a Communist than an Asshole like you.


Well, there you go.




--
"OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo .. 变亮
http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron