Research Discussion: I'm Back !!!

I'm Back !!!

After a 2 month mourning period, I decided that I have deprived the loyal
followers of these NGs long enough of my words of wisdom and political savvy
and astronomical commentary.

It is too bad the Nigger won (again) and the Smart One lost, but when you
have the money and can buy the votes from the hapless losers who have no
pride and are willing to sell their souls to Satan, so be it.
OTOH, the North Koreans have Kim Jon Un, we have Barry the Zero. I call that
a tie.

I see not much has changed, BeertBrain is getting visibly dumber as he ages,
but that's to be expected from people who have the mentality of an adobe
brick.

HVAC is rapidly gaining on "Chuckweasel teh Goathumper" as the emerging Copy
'n Paste champion, mostly stuff that dumbfounds him.

Bast ... what can I say, still hasn't figured out how to pull his/her/its
head out of his/her/its ass.

Saul still hasn't fixed his sticking Caps Lock key and the Warhole, well,
he's still the guy Allah shits on, while fucking dogs, no less.

Let the ranting begin ...

Krevo
2013-01-12 12:52:18 EST

"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> kirjoitti
viestiss\ufffd:UKGdnctnlsOtPWzNnZ2dnUVZ5qKdnZ2d@giganews.com...
> After a 2 month mourning period, I decided that I have deprived the loyal
> followers of these NGs long enough of my words of wisdom and political
> savvy and astronomical commentary.

Du "H\ufffdgar" har s\ufffd svenska eller norska namnet. Kan du tala h\ufffdr litet
svenska?
Alla vill \ufffdlska d\ufffd det och dig? Nej, men....

On 1/12/2013 12:41 PM, Hägar wrote:

> HVAC is rapidly gaining on "Chuckweasel teh Goathumper" as the emerging Copy
> 'n Paste champion, mostly stuff that dumbfounds him.

You know what's changed in my life since Obama got in as president?

Nothing.

Of course, cowards like you run around screaming that the sky is
falling. Grow the fuck up, pussy.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 09:41:03 -0800, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>After a 2 month mourning period,

GREAT SCOTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080911160202/bttf/images/5/57/WhatdidItellyou-HQ.jpg

WHAT DID YOU SEE IN THE FUTURE !!! ?

:)

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

"HVAC" <hvac@physicist.net> wrote in message
> On 1/12/2013 12:41 PM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>
>> HVAC is rapidly gaining on "Chuckweasel teh Goathumper" as the emerging
>> Copy
>> 'n Paste champion, mostly stuff that dumbfounds him.
>

> You know what's changed in my life since Obama got in as president?
>
> Nothing.

Not much changes for those suckling from the public teat, HVAC.

> Of course, cowards like you run around screaming that the sky is falling.
> Grow the fuck up, pussy.

For your information, I took the time to reflect on my allegiance to the
Republican
Party and divorced myself from them. Even that idiot Bast got that one
right, they
are all crooks.

> For your information, I took the time to reflect on my allegiance to the
> Republican
> Party and divorced myself from them. Even that idiot Bast got that one
> right, they
> are all crooks.

Communist.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

Bast
2013-01-12 17:59:21 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "HVAC" <hvac@physicist.net> wrote in message
>> On 1/12/2013 12:41 PM, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>>
>>> HVAC is rapidly gaining on "Chuckweasel teh Goathumper" as the
>>> emerging Copy
>>> 'n Paste champion, mostly stuff that dumbfounds him.
>>

>> You know what's changed in my life since Obama got in as president?
>>
>> Nothing.
>
> Not much changes for those suckling from the public teat, HVAC.
>

>> Of course, cowards like you run around screaming that the sky is
>> falling. Grow the fuck up, pussy.
>
> For your information, I took the time to reflect on my allegiance to the
> Republican
> Party and divorced myself from them. Even that idiot Bast got that one
> right, they
> are all crooks.

Something very scary when you even consider I'm right.
This is some sort of trick isn't it.
I feel like a stray animal being petted and spoken to softly,....just before
it gets the needle to put it to sleep.

Double-A
2013-01-12 18:45:22 EST
On Jan 12, 9:41 am, "Hägar" <hs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> After a 2 month mourning period, I decided that I have deprived the loyal
> followers of these NGs long enough of my words of wisdom and political savvy
> and astronomical commentary.
>
> It is too bad the Nigger won (again) and the Smart One lost, but when you
> have the money and can buy the votes from the hapless losers who have no
> pride and are willing to sell their souls to Satan, so be it.
> OTOH, the North Koreans have Kim Jon Un, we have Barry the Zero. I call that
> a tie.
>
> I see not much has changed, BeertBrain is getting visibly dumber as he ages,
> but that's to be expected from people who have the mentality of an adobe
> brick.
>
> HVAC is rapidly gaining on "Chuckweasel teh Goathumper" as the emerging Copy
> 'n Paste champion, mostly stuff that dumbfounds him.
>
> Bast ... what can I say, still hasn't figured out how to pull his/her/its
> head out of his/her/its ass.
>
> Saul still hasn't fixed his sticking Caps Lock key and the Warhole, well,
> he's still the guy Allah shits on, while fucking dogs, no less.
>
> Let the ranting begin ...

Not you again!

Double-A

On 1/12/2013 5:59 PM, Bast wrote:

>>> Of course, cowards like you run around screaming that the sky is
>>> falling. Grow the fuck up, pussy.
>>
>> For your information, I took the time to reflect on my allegiance to the
>> Republican
>> Party and divorced myself from them. Even that idiot Bast got that one
>> right, they
>> are all crooks.
>

> Something very scary when you even consider I'm right.
> This is some sort of trick isn't it.
> I feel like a stray animal being petted and spoken to softly,....just before
> it gets the needle to put it to sleep.

I think Hagar turned into a faggot while he was gone.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

Negah M
2013-01-12 22:26:56 EST

>>> For your information, I took the time to reflect on my allegiance to the
>>> Republican
>>> Party and divorced myself from them. Even that idiot Bast got that one
>>> right, they
>>> are all crooks.
>>

>> Something very scary when you even consider I'm right.
>> This is some sort of trick isn't it.
>> I feel like a stray animal being petted and spoken to softly,....just
>> before
>> it gets the needle to put it to sleep.
>

> I think Hagar turned into a faggot while he was gone.

And this from a jerk-off New Humpshit denizen clown who
gets his jollies spanking Frank to "Hit Girl" ???
You sorry-ass loser.