Research Discussion: WEIRD STUFF !!! 2013 SUPER BOWL In LA Is GONNA BLOW-UP?

WEIRD STUFF !!! 2013 SUPER BOWL In LA Is GONNA BLOW-UP?

WEIRD STUFF !!! ... 2013 SUPER BOWL in LA is GONNA BLOW-UP?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGq15OkYDqA

And part 5 that he mentioned is there somewhere...

http://www.youtube.com/user/LogicBeforeAuthority/videos?flow=grid&view=0

WEIRD STUFF !!!

So much for the Galactic Federation dear Sir Artie !!!

http://paoweb.com/sn010113.htm

"new banking system" !!!

"light-beam technologies" !!!

"Ascension" !!!

"So Be It!" !!!

That's koOkier than KoOks.

P.S.
Oh, and another weird one....

Timothy Green Beckley made this movie...

"Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre".

And I have an MP3 of Timothy Green Beckley
telling wild dis-information BS about Roswell 1947.

___________________________________

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

> WEIRD STUFF !!! ... 2013 SUPER BOWL in LA is GONNA BLOW-UP?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGq15OkYDqA
>
> And part 5 that he mentioned is there somewhere...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/user/LogicBeforeAuthority/videos?flow=grid&view=0
>
> WEIRD STUFF !!!

It's even weirder when you consider that the 2013 Superbowl is actually
being played in New Orleans.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

On Tue, 08 Jan 2013 02:19:34 -0500, HVAC <hvac@physicist.net> wrote:

>On 1/8/2013 1:25 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> WEIRD STUFF !!! ... 2013 SUPER BOWL in LA is GONNA BLOW-UP?
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGq15OkYDqA
>>
>> And part 5 that he mentioned is there somewhere...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/user/LogicBeforeAuthority/videos?flow=grid&view=0
>>
>> WEIRD STUFF !!!
>

>It's even weirder when you consider that the 2013 Superbowl is actually
>being played in New Orleans.

LOL

I thought you might have commented on...

Timothy Green Beckley's
"Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre".
It's in YouTube ! :)

oi oi oi you are up late !
get back to your beauty sleep.

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

>>> WEIRD STUFF !!! ... 2013 SUPER BOWL in LA is GONNA BLOW-UP?
>>>
>>> WEIRD STUFF !!!
>>

>> It's even weirder when you consider that the 2013 Superbowl is actually
>> being played in New Orleans.
>

> LOL
>
> I thought you might have commented on...
>
> Timothy Green Beckley's
> "Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre".
> It's in YouTube ! :)

I think the fact that they got even the CITY wrong points up the fallacy
of their original proposition.

> oi oi oi you are up late !
> get back to your beauty sleep.

I slept like a baby all night long. That was an automated response.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

Rutles - China Blue Suede Schubert
2013-01-08 11:53:12 EST
In article <kch663$odm$1@dont-email.me>, HVAC <hvac@physicist.net> wrote:

> >> It's even weirder when you consider that the 2013 Superbowl is actually
> >> being played in New Orleans.
> >

> > LOL
> >
> > I thought you might have commented on...
> >
> > Timothy Green Beckley's
> > "Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre".
> > It's in YouTube ! :)
>

> I think the fact that they got even the CITY wrong points up the fallacy
> of their original proposition.

New Orleans is in Louisana which is abbreviated LA. It's recently become the
Thing in some quarters to thus use LA for New Orleans.

--
My name is Indigo Montoya. \\ Annoying Usenet one post at a time.
You flamed my father. \' At least I can stay in character.

On Tue, 08 Jan 2013 08:53:12 -0800, Rutles - China Blue Suede Schubert
<*u@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> > LOL
>> >
>> > I thought you might have commented on...
>> >
>> > Timothy Green Beckley's
>> > "Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre".
>> > It's in YouTube ! :)
>>

>> I think the fact that they got even the CITY wrong points up the fallacy
>> of their original proposition.
>
>New Orleans is in Louisana which is abbreviated LA. It's recently become the
>Thing in some quarters to thus use LA for New Orleans.

Thanks.

Anyway, those conspiracy people in YouTube are amazing, aye.
I don't have the time to investigate properly.
But it's a fun trip watching all the videos.

I think some of those conspiracy people in YouTube are government and
agency shills making twisted funny non-factual conspiracies to
discombobulate.
And probably also secret facility born agents, say born 18 years ago,
and raised and trained in secret facilities, maybe millions of them,
and after my research even non-human.

Way different from relaxing with...

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2004/10/12/OldLadiesCupsOfTea372x192.jpg

How did I get into all this stuff ?

Far Out Brussel Sprout !

And I know one thing, seeing as the NSA, CIA, NRO, KGB, INETRPOL, CI5,
SCOTLAND YARD, AREA-51, JAMES BOND, THE BOURNE IDENTITY, JESUS, AND
REAL GOOD MILITARY
all did not arrest anyone really involved in 9/11...
I have a feeling the Mothman and Dark Lords and Evil Humans
own planet Earth, and there is nothing to save.

QUOTES:

"For negative multidimensional beings that play a part in the exercise
of power in the shadow of human oligarchy, discretion is motivated by
their will to keep their existence and seizure unknown."

"This can change as long as you keep this creative power in you, even
if it cohabits with the dark intentions of your potential lords."

Well I'm With ART BELL !!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Bell

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

> How did I get into all this stuff ?
>
> Far Out Brussel Sprout !
>

> And I know one thing, seeing as the NSA, CIA, NRO, KGB, INETRPOL, CI5,
> SCOTLAND YARD, AREA-51, JAMES BOND, THE BOURNE IDENTITY, JESUS, AND
> REAL GOOD MILITARY
> all did not arrest anyone really involved in 9/11...
> I have a feeling the Mothman and Dark Lords and Evil Humans
> own planet Earth, and there is nothing to save.

I wonder if you could put the ufo stuff away for even a week?

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg