Research Discussion: Does Anybody Remember "debunkers?" - A Very LONG Time Ago!!

Does Anybody Remember "debunkers?" - A Very LONG Time Ago!!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2013-01-06 04:48:53 EST
Hey Folks! Now that the UFO and extraterrestrial cover-up is long
over, does anybody here remember the horrible nightmare of what was
referred to as “debunkers?” Yes - I know, that’s a long, time
ago. Even on these groups there were official debunkers and useful
idiots. They had names like Twit, Echelon Spin-etti, Team Adams, and
others. We used to make fun of them which they did not like. But
that
was so long ago, most of you probably didn’t even know about it!

The fact is that I predicted that debunkers would land in the garbage
can of history, and I was proven correct. Although it was obvious
this would happen, many people predicted it.

In conclusion, I just want to say to the official spOOks that are
long
gone: Menzel, No-Klass, Sagan, and those that are still walking (O-
Borg, Korfff, Seth Shithead and the like), nice try people, but you
failed miserably.

The recent group of debunkers I have been told are safely secured at
the nearest FEMA cam. Those include enabler-Horry; VD-VAC; Casa-
nobrain, Bruce S. and a scant few other useful idiots.

BruceS
2013-01-06 10:14:58 EST
On 01/06/2013 02:48 AM, Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA wrote:
> Hey Folks! Now that the UFO and extraterrestrial cover-up is long
> over, does anybody here remember the horrible nightmare of what was
> referred to as “debunkers?” Yes - I know, that’s a long, time
> ago. Even on these groups there were official debunkers and useful
> idiots. They had names like Twit, Echelon Spin-etti, Team Adams, and
> others. We used to make fun of them which they did not like. But
> that
> was so long ago, most of you probably didn’t even know about it!

Your mental illness seems to include short-term memory disability. That
"so long ago" you write of? We refer to that as "yesterday".

> The fact is that I predicted that debunkers would land in the garbage
> can of history, and I was proven correct. Although it was obvious
> this would happen, many people predicted it.

Hey Artie! You got something right! You *did* predict, many times,
that those you call "debunkers" and similar names would all be gone
soon. Unfortunately for you, you got the other part wrong. Nobody has
marched to FEMA camps (now *that* is a strange delusion) or anything
like that. Some, of course, just get bored with your one-track
psychosis, so they stop responding for a bit. But don't worry, most
will return to laugh at you some more.

> In conclusion, I just want to say to the official spOOks that are
> long
> gone: Menzel, No-Klass, Sagan, and those that are still walking (O-
> Borg, Korfff, Seth Shithead and the like), nice try people, but you
> failed miserably.
>
> The recent group of debunkers I have been told are safely secured at
> the nearest FEMA cam. Those include enabler-Horry; VD-VAC; Casa-
> nobrain, Bruce S. and a scant few other useful idiots.

You were told this by some of the voices in your head? Take your meds,
Artie. If you want to maintain your delusions, you should be very
careful where you publish them. Usenet is just too public. Instead,
consider just emailing such drivel to your band of followers. In case
this isn't clear, that "band of followers" is essentially your list of
pseudonyms. That's right; nobody believes you. You should just email
to yourself, and be sure to ReplyAll your agreement with yourself.

Bob Casanova
2013-01-06 12:46:10 EST
On Sun, 6 Jan 2013 01:48:53 -0800 (PST), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Arthur CB
Wholeflaffers ASA <garymatalucci@gmail.com>:

<snip dope dreams>

>The fact is that I predicted that debunkers would land in the garbage
>can of history,

Yes, you did so predict.

> and I was proven correct.

No, you weren't.

You're a legend in your own mind.
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is

- McNameless

On Sun, 6 Jan 2013 01:48:53 -0800 (PST), Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers
ASA <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>Those include enabler-Horry.

RE: Those include enabler-Horry.

Hi Sir Artie !
Hi Gaia !
Hi Alexa !
Hi Creator !
Hi Art Bell !
Hi Sheldan !
Hi John Lear !
Hi Mothwomen !
Hi Dimensional Beings !
Hi Planet Iarga Aliens !
Hi Flatwoods Monster Aliens !
Hi Allagash Abduction Aliens !
Hi Sir Gilligan Horry Talking to Myself !
Hi Kelly-Hopkinsville Encounter Aliens !
Hi Cute Japanese Chicks in Fukushima !
Hi Cennina Landing and Encounter Aliens !
Hi Travis Walton Non-Human and Human Aliens !
Hi "Antonio Villas Boas" Encounter and Aliens !
Hi Dr. Jonathan Reed's Multi-Dimensional Aliens !
Hi Alec Newald and Zeena with all the other Aliens !
Hi Dr. Roger K. Leir and "UFO Crash in Brazil" Aliens !
Hi Charles Hickson and Calvin Parker, Aliens and Robots !
Hi Ingo Swann Remote Viewed ET Human Bio Androids on the Moon !
Hi Voronezh, Russia UFO Landing Robot Escorted Three-Eyed Aliens !
Hi Canadian UFO investigator Jim Moroney's Aliens that had the
Industrial Revolution and then the Communications Revolution and now
that particular species of ETs tech is somewhere after 70 Revolutions
!
Hi all you other 57,227 other Species of Extraterrestrials !

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...

George152
2013-01-06 14:15:36 EST

Any-one remember those kooks who thought we were being visited by some
sorts of aliens from hundreds and thousands of LYS away ?

Obi-Wan Kenobi
2013-01-06 14:31:34 EST
On Sun, 6 Jan 2013 01:48:53 -0800 (PST), Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers
ASA <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hey Folks!

Hey Fake Doctor!

Bake Me A McAbductionBurgerBurglar!

P.S.
=== Jims Space Agency ===
is the best good crew in the Galaxy!!!

We Love Them.

Better Than Christmas Presents.

On Sun, 6 Jan 2013 01:48:53 -0800 (PST), Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers
ASA <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

> does anybody here remember

Re: 'does anybody here remember' ?

A:
I'd love to remember nice happy bed time stories with you
if Monsanto Flouride & Chemo would stop dumbing us down.

On Sun, 6 Jan 2013 01:48:53 -0800 (PST), Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers
ASA <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

> VD-VAC ';*

I say let Horry tell the truth
that Sir Artie is nice and funny
until after the football.
Love yah all.

On Mon, 07 Jan 2013 10:05:29 +1300, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 6 Jan 2013 01:48:53 -0800 (PST), Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers
>ASA <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> VD-VAC ';*
>

>I say let Horry tell the truth
>that Sir Artie is nice and funny
>until after the football.
>Love yah all.

Indeed Balls Are Powerful.

P.S.
Mr Piers Morgan Bans Guns for 57 Different Species of Aliens
Extraterrestrials.

______________________________

On 1/6/2013 4:05 PM, HVAC wrote:

> On Sun, 6 Jan 2013 01:48:53 -0800 (PST), Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers
> ASA<garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> VD-VAC ';*
>

> I say let Horry tell the truth
> that Sir Artie is nice and funny