Research Discussion: Lindsey Lohand- Psychic

Lindsey Lohand- Psychic

Lindsay Lohan is starting her new career as a psychic and has
predictions for 2013!

The Campbell News Agency has learned that Lindsay Lohand spent much of
2012 reading the works of Edgar Cayce and preparing her “mind and soul”
to be a psychic. On January 1, 2013 she offered her first predictions
based after meeting with famous psychic Vicki Monroe and after many
hours “in deep contact with the universe.”

So Lindsay offers these predictions for 2013:

Celebrities:

– Christina Aguilera will go on a retreat to New Mexico and lose a lot
of weight. ”She’ll get back down t0 110 pounds,” Lohan told CNA

– Kanye West and Kim Kardashian will get married, have their baby, and
be divorced by December. ”It’ll be another big year for the Kardashians
and they want to keep up the drama so that their ratings remain high.”

– Justin Bieber. He will fade away – slowly. He will also be sued by a
number of people including his family. And there will be a number of
arrests. ”He will be a lot like I was in 2012.”

Political affairs:

– President Obama will successfully turn many Republicans in Congress
into Democrats. ”Many current Republican congressmen – especially from
the South – will convert to Democrats.

– President Obama will announce that he will be seeking a third term as
President.

– Congress will ban all guns, throw out the 2nd Amendment.

– John Boehner will announce that he has skin cancer.

– Harry Reid will announced that he is gay.

– Nancy Pelosi gets a face lift that leaves her badly scarred.

– Paul Ryan loses all his hair, but “his abs will still be fantastic.”

– Lindsay Lohand will announce her intention to be the next Governor of
California.

Weather

– There will be a terrible snowstorm in Miami.

– Global warming will cause a lot of house cats to die in the Northeast.

– There will be earthquake in Bayonne, New Jersey.

– Wildfires will break out in downtown Chicago.

– Temperatures in Nevada will hit 140 this summer.

– Alaska will freeze over.

Sports

– Seattle Seahawks will win Super Bowl.

– Notre Dame will win National Championship and go undefeated again in 2013.

– Chicago Cubs will win World Series.

– New York Knicks will win NBA title.

Hollywood

– Kelly Clarkson will be happy and have the biggest hit of 2013.

– Justin Bieber will do movies. They will all, eventually, flop.

– Tom Cruise will get married and divorced in 2013.

– Academy Awards for Bradley Cooper, Sally Field, Anne Hathaway, Hugh
Jackman. ”Lindsay Lohand will get a lifetime achievement award,”
Lindsay Lohand said.

In general, Lindsay says to expect 2013 to be a year of transition.
“That is always a good thing when we’re moving in a better direction.”
Lohand said that her life will be “a miracle” in 2013. That’s good news
because in 2012 this is what happened to her.

– a car crash

– 3 fresh criminal charges for lying to cops

— getting her probation in the jewelry heist case revoked

– arrested in NYC for assault

– arrested in NYC for hit and run

– calling cops after epic fight in NYC with Dina

– huge tax problems

– Liz and Dick

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

Mitchell Holman
2013-01-05 11:03:07 EST
HVAC <hvac@physisist.net> wrote in

> Lindsay Lohan is starting her new career as a psychic and has
> predictions for 2013!
>
> The Campbell News Agency has learned that Lindsay Lohand spent much of
> 2012 reading the works of Edgar Cayce and preparing her \ufffd\ufffd\ufffdmind and
> soul\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd to be a psychic. On January 1, 2013 she offered her first
> predictions based after meeting with famous psychic Vicki Monroe and
> after many hours \ufffd\ufffd\ufffdin deep contact with the universe.\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd

Sounds like she is angling for a regular
spot on Fox News.

http://blamethe1st.deviantart.com/journal/Fox-News-Consults-Astrologer-
About-Obama-Clinton-300862634?offset=10

On 1/5/2013 11:03 AM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> HVAC<hvac@physisist.net> wrote in
>

>> Lindsay Lohan is starting her new career as a psychic and has
>> predictions for 2013!
>>
>> The Campbell News Agency has learned that Lindsay Lohand spent much of
>> 2012 reading the works of Edgar Cayce and preparing her “mind and
>> soul” to be a psychic. On January 1, 2013 she offered her first
>> predictions based after meeting with famous psychic Vicki Monroe and
>> after many hours “in deep contact with the universe.”
>

> Sounds like she is angling for a regular
> spot on Fox News.

Fox has the hottest girls, therefore I watch Fox.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

Landis Ragon
2013-01-05 18:12:21 EST
On Sat, 05 Jan 2013 09:43:14 -0500, HVAC <hvac@physisist.net> wrote:

>Lindsay Lohan is starting her new career as a psychic and has
>predictions for 2013!
>
>The Campbell News Agency has learned that Lindsay Lohand spent much of
>2012 reading the works of Edgar Cayce and preparing her “mind and soul”
>to be a psychic. On January 1, 2013 she offered her first predictions
>based after meeting with famous psychic Vicki Monroe and after many
>hours “in deep contact with the universe.”

Is the Campbell News Agency affiliated with the Onion News Network?

On 1/5/2013 6:12 PM, Landis Ragon wrote:
> On Sat, 05 Jan 2013 09:43:14 -0500, HVAC<hvac@physisist.net> wrote:
>

>> Lindsay Lohan is starting her new career as a psychic and has
>> predictions for 2013!
>>
>> The Campbell News Agency has learned that Lindsay Lohand spent much of
>> 2012 reading the works of Edgar Cayce and preparing her “mind and soul”
>> to be a psychic. On January 1, 2013 she offered her first predictions
>> based after meeting with famous psychic Vicki Monroe and after many
>> hours “in deep contact with the universe.”
>>

> Is the Campbell News Agency affiliated with the Onion News Network?

No.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-01-05 21:52:23 EST
On Jan 5, 6:43 am, HVAC <h...@physisist.net> wrote:
> Lindsay Lohan is starting her new career as a psychic and has
> predictions for 2013!
>
> The Campbell News Agency has learned that Lindsay Lohand spent much of
> 2012 reading the works of Edgar Cayce and preparing her “mind and soul”
> to be a psychic.  On January 1, 2013 she offered her first predictions
> based after meeting with famous psychic Vicki Monroe and after many
> hours “in deep contact with the universe.”
>
> So Lindsay offers these predictions for 2013:
>
> Celebrities:
>
> – Christina Aguilera will go on a retreat to New Mexico and lose a lot
> of weight.  ”She’ll get back down t0 110 pounds,” Lohan told CNA

Half of these people are PROJECT MONARCH mind-control slaves.

Most of the debunkers are ALSO controlled by an alien-CIA faction
whose purpose is to eliminate the HUMAN RACE. This is why we must do
EVERYTHING to expunge them from THIS ISLAND EARTH. If it takes one
quintillion hydrogen and anti-matter bombs, so be it.

EARTH SHALL PREVAIL..

Now surrender VD-VAC, Horry, Bruce S, Casa-nobrain and the other
spOOks and KooKs.

Sir A

On 1/5/2013 9:52 PM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:

> Half of these people are PROJECT MONARCH mind-control slaves.
>
> Most of the debunkers are ALSO controlled by an alien-CIA faction
> whose purpose is to eliminate the HUMAN RACE. This is why we must do
> EVERYTHING to expunge them from THIS ISLAND EARTH. If it takes one
> quintillion hydrogen and anti-matter bombs, so be it.
>
> EARTH SHALL PREVAIL..
>
> Now surrender VD-VAC, Horry, Bruce S, Casa-nobrain and the other
> spOOks and KooKs.

I know that Horry will never surrender. However, *I* am giving up right
now. Please send the Chinaman MEV to come and pick me up for my trip to
camp. Thx- Harlow

PS- I love camp.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg