Research Discussion: If_you’re_new__here,_watch_out_for_the_Pentagon/Go?= =?windows-1252?Q?vernment_disruption.?

If_you’re_new__here,_watch_out_for_the_Pentagon/Go?= =?windows-1252?Q?vernment_disruption.?

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2012-12-31 03:09:53 EST
If you’re new here, watch out for the Pentagon/Government disruption.

Phill <Phill@spam.not> compassionately wrote on 9/6/2000

If you are new in here please take notice that the government takes
action to disrupt the healthy discussion in these Ng’s. Their
objective is to avoid the general population to get a hold of proof
and information of possible alien presence; and to avoid the
successful sharing of data and information about possible alien
presence.

There are two major types of puppets who do this ‘job’: Govt. paid//
CIA planted puppets (like Echelon [NSA], Adams [CIA], Weller, Borschy
& Jim O-BORG).

Useful idiots, usually kids just wanting to have some fun, and will
deny any evidence no matter how strong it is because that gives them a
kick; (Michael Davis, Shitley, anut, Sludge, Asf-wipe and
EEL).

Both are failing miserably at their objectives, but still, they are
here and engage in their attempts in a daily routine. Sites are also
brought down from time to time, but that’s beyond of the scope of this
post.

They may change their names, and there may be others, but you can
recognize them by yourself because their activity is basically the
same :
Insulting the person
Avoiding the evidence(s)

DO NOT be surprised if you post saying you believe or simply want to
know more and you get attacked by these people and by these tactics
for no apparent reason - remember : This IS their job.
Search knowledge, and document yourself, analyze things and decide for
YOURSELF. Don’t let these people fool you or even stop your need for
knowledge. I’d really like to tell right now there’s is no Aliens,
unfortunately, I can not. But please do decide for yourself.

HP@ha3rtt5er.com (Sir Horry Patter) added:
Thanks for that post Sir Arthur C. B. Wholeflaffer A.S.A.
Yes, some newbies to this NewsGroup would look once and then not come
back.
Yeah, I sort of sit on the fence, and try not to get to heavy.
I could post some real good stuff about UFOs everyday.
Or I could become....... ‘Captain Chief Colonel Commander UFO
Debunker’
But I just take things easy these days and surf
the Internet for the good UFO related video links.
(also busy with other projects and study)

After years of reading, and good videos.... then seeing the
‘Disclosure Project’ documents...us UFO researchers were enjoying this
year 2013.

But today while at a large Art and Craft Market, I was watching and
thinking for hours.
And again I feel most people just don’t want to have to deal with the
ET situation.
People are enjoying peace and health after thousands of years of shit.
I felt happy for the thousands of faces I saw today.
Australia is the same. (I’ve been there a few times)
Today I also felt respect for the ‘powers that be’
controlling everything.

Everyone, Have a great day!

The debunkers WILL be vanquished in the year 2013, until then useful
idiots such as Bruce S, Casa-nobrain, and Horry MUST vacate the
premises NOW. Other debunkers and enablers will be asked to leave
immediately.

Sir A

Virgil
2012-12-31 03:46:51 EST
In article
<f492bc0f-9a6d-40db-8222-6cf2c1b47110@ui9g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>,
Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASS <garymatalucci@gmail.com>

Proved himself exceptionally PLONKworthy.

I have now plonked him and suggest everyone else do so ASAP.

On Mon, 31 Dec 2012 00:09:53 -0800 (PST), Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers
ASA <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>There are two major types of puppets who do this ‘job’: Govt. paid//
>CIA planted puppets (like Echelon [NSA], Adams [CIA], Weller, Borschy
>& Jim O-BORG).

Yeah my memory-banks remember the days Jim O-BORG used to post here :)

>Useful idiots, usually kids just wanting to have some fun, and will
>deny any evidence no matter how strong it is because that gives them a
>kick; (Michael Davis, Shitley, anut, Sludge, Asf-wipe and
>EEL).

Evol Michoel Dovis !

>The debunkers WILL be vanquished in the year 2013, until then useful
>idiots such as Bruce S, Casa-nobrain, and Horry MUST vacate the
>premises NOW. Other debunkers and enablers will be asked to leave
>immediately.

DARPA-X57 Special Operations have Ai Tech
100 years more advanced than mainstream knowledge.

I think they have just created their 5th
Ai UseNet Bot Drone of me. (Horry Bot Drone #3)

>Sir A

Greetings Sir-A Ai Bot Drone #7
I'm Ai Horry Bot Drone #3

Let's chat about Galaxies...

http://www.skyfactory.org/deepskycatalogue/index.html

P.S.
It's impossible for me to "leave" NewsGroups.
Because I'm now embedded in the UseNet Mainframe Administration Code.

Bleep Blip Ding Wizz Chat Natter

Drones will Save the World !

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

BruceS
2012-12-31 10:11:35 EST
On 12/31/2012 01:46 AM, Virgil wrote:
> In article
> <f492bc0f-9a6d-40db-8222-6cf2c1b47110@ui9g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>,
> Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASS <garymatalucci@gmail.com>
>
> Proved himself exceptionally PLONKworthy.
>
> I have now plonked him and suggest everyone else do so ASAP.

If you plonk everyone who is mentally ill, what will you do then? Many
newsgroups seem to have reached the point where the only entertainment
left in them is from either mentally ill people such as Artie, or the
occasional troll finding gullible respondants.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-12-31 11:43:01 EST
On Dec 31, 7:11 am, BruceS <bruce...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/31/2012 01:46 AM, Virgil wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <f492bc0f-9a6d-40db-8222-6cf2c1b47...@ui9g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>,
> >   Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASS <garymatalu...@gmail.com>
>
> > Proved himself exceptionally PLONKworthy.
>
> > I have now plonked him and suggest everyone else do so ASAP.
>
> If you plonk everyone who is mentally ill, what will you do then?  Many
> newsgroups seem to have reached the point where the only entertainment
> left in them is from either mentally ill people such as Artie, or the
> occasional troll finding gullible respondants.

Nice try debunker, now surrender now and forward a complete list of
your entire cult and its supporters to the Octagon.

Thanks.

2013- The year the debunkers are finally defeated and ALL MANKIND will
live free!!

Bob Casanova
2012-12-31 12:18:36 EST
On Mon, 31 Dec 2012 00:09:53 -0800 (PST), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Arthur CB
Wholeflaffers ASA <garymatalucci@gmail.com>:

>If you’re new here, watch out for the drool of Artie/Gary (AKA "Holeflapper").

There, fixed it for you. You're welcome.
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is

- McNameless

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-01-02 01:24:57 EST
If you’re new here, watch out for the Pentagon/Government disruption.

Phill <Ph...@spam.not> compassionately wrote on 9/6/2000

H*.@ha3rtt5er.com (Sir Horry Patter) added:
Thanks for that post Sir Arthur C. B. Wholeflaffer A.S.A.
Yes, some newbies to this NewsGroup would look once and then not come
back.
Yeah, I sort of sit on the fence, and try not to get to heavy.
I could post some real good stuff about UFOs everyday.
Or I could become....... ‘Captain Chief Colonel Commander UFO
Debunker’
But I just take things easy these days and surf
the Internet for the good UFO related video links.
(also busy with other projects and study)

After years of reading, and good videos.... then seeing the
‘Disclosure Project’ documents...us UFO researchers were enjoying this
year 2013.

But today while at a large Art and Craft Market, I was watching and
thinking for hours.
And again I feel most people just don’t want to have to deal with the
ET situation.
People are enjoying peace and health after thousands of years of shit.
I felt happy for the thousands of faces I saw today.
Australia is the same. (I’ve been there a few times)
Today I also felt respect for the ‘powers that be’
controlling everything.

Everyone, Have a great day!

The debunkers WILL be vanquished in the year 2013, until then useful
idiots such as Bruce S, Casa-nobrain, and Horry MUST vacate the
premises NOW. Other debunkers and enablers will be asked to leave
immediately.

Sir A

> Bob C.
>
> "Evidence confirming an observation is
> evidence that the observation is wrong."
>
> - McNameless

For SOME reason, I truly "believe" that you bums don't understand the
severity of this. You are simply NOT allowed to be here amongst
civilized decent people.

Debunkers are still considered by some as the "most dangerous threat"
facing ALL MANKIND. 2013 is the year that we MUST vanquish this truth-
terror threat once for all IF EARTH SHALL PREVAIL.

Take notes,

Sir A

Bob Casanova
2013-01-02 13:21:35 EST
On Tue, 1 Jan 2013 22:24:57 -0800 (PST), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com>:

>If you’re new here...

...most can show you how to set up a killfile, and how to
add idiot trolls like Artie/Gary to it. Or you can leave him
out so you can continue being entertained by his Keystone
Kops-like rants.
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is

- McNameless

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-01-04 12:57:40 EST
On Jan 2, 10:21 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Jan 2013 22:24:57 -0800 (PST), the following
> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com>:
>
> >If you’re new  here...
>
> ...most can show you how to set up a killfile, and how to
> add idiot trolls like Artie/Gary to it. Or you can leave him
> out so you can continue being entertained by his Keystone
> Kops-like rants.
> --
>
> Bob C.
>
> "Evidence confirming an observation is
> evidence that the observation is wrong."
>
> - McNameless

We have been over this a thousand times, even a million times,
debunkers are NOW considered persona non grata to our civil society.
Furthermore, you and your ilk have been BANNED from the majority of
America and MUST live in debunker "homelands" with names such as
Debunkerville and Debunker City. They are conveniently located inside
FEMA camps.

Now start moving in that direction, Chinese-style Mobil Execution Vans
or MEV's will pick you up along the way to escort you to your new
homelands.

Good luck,.

Sir Artio

Service to Mankind

Bob Casanova
2013-01-04 13:34:29 EST
On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 09:57:40 -0800 (PST), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com>:

>On Jan 2, 10:21 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
>> On Tue, 1 Jan 2013 22:24:57 -0800 (PST), the following
>> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com>:
>>
>> >If you’re new  here...
>>
>> ...most can show you how to set up a killfile, and how to
>> add idiot trolls like Artie/Gary to it. Or you can leave him
>> out so you can continue being entertained by his Keystone
>> Kops-like rants.

>We have been idiots.

There; fixed it for you. You're welcome.

And congratulations; acknowledgement is the first step
toward cure. Good luck.