Research Discussion: Meet Your Usenet Sp00ks And KooKs For 2013

Meet Your Usenet Sp00ks And KooKs For 2013

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-12-28 08:56:17 EST
Meet your Usenet sp00ks and KooKs (Updated)
Meet your usenet sp00ks and KooKs.
This list is provided as a public service to all
real researchers and people just curious about the
truth regarding extraterrestrials and the alien presence.

Casanobrain - still here, still worthless.

Bruce S - Desperately seek attention.

Horry - Infiltrator from the CIA.

VD-VAC - Refuses to surrender. In league with FEMA.

Stay away from these Newsgroup sp00ks and k00ks and you will find
these Groups useful. Respond to these sp00ks/k00ks at your own risk.
Of course, these sp00ks will deny it all anyway; that’s there job;
national security and all that!
This list will be constantly updated:
Lou “Echelon” Spin-etti- Obvious sp00k, low-level operative, never
addresses UFO facts. “The UFO cover-up must continue indefinitely!”
Ineffectual. Flat-feet. Updated Reptoid Brain-implants. Gardens at
night.
Already admitted that he is a “Spook” whose job is to disrupt UFO
newsgroups.
Started a cult based on hubcaps, ball lightning and the Planet Venus.
Listed in Ft. Meade, MD phone book under the name Spin-etti! Lou
Manetti is a pseudonym for Illuminati. Proves the NSA has a sense of
humor, or does it??? Has recently stepped-up his debunking efforts,
on orders from the NSA no doubt!
Rating: 0
Pops Wisenhiemer (A.K.A. waismanj)- Useful idiot. Perfect foil to NSA-
sp00k Lou Manetti. Spent three years in the Navy, in a leaky canoe!
Has massive amount of knowledge on bugs, potatoes and mud; but knows
absolutely nothing about Extraterrestrials; except his best friend
growing up was a 6-foot tall Reptoid who said he was his Mother, and
pOps believed it!!
Rating: -0.025
Harry Bosch- A.K.A. Borsch-Belt. Allied with sp00k Manetti.
Unflappable and unyielding. Shot himself out of a cannon to go faster
than light, when Lockheed had that technology from downed ET craft
the whole time! Thrown out of Area-51 for flying family to the joint
Human/Reptoid Moon Base in retrieved Gray-Alien craft. Now Usenet-
Debunker. Pitiful! No doubt has alliance with some Intelligence
Agency, but won’t tell which one.
Rating: -.000, 000, 212
Doug Weller- Pseudo-scientist. Accepts theory of evolution, although
Weller himself overwhelmingly disproves it, unless humans evolved from
blow flies! President of “Liars Club”, also Vice-President too!
Moderator, sci.archaeology.moderated; but really can’t moderate a well
reasoned argument. Accepts Party-Line and the cover-up of alternative
theories of the origin of life. Rating: Un-ratable!
Mark Shittley- Friend of “Twits” -which should tell you all you should
need to know. Thinks military does a better job at doing abductions
than ETs, he MAY be right at that! Has tree-house in the backyard in
case of Reptoid/Pleiadean invasion. Has it wired with acoustic and
sonic weapons, lasers and masers, and just in case, an anti-matter/
anti-time cobalt bomb.
Every bird in neighborhood has mysteriously died. Flies X-33 Space
Plane
with electro-gravitic systems and cosmetic turbine engines;
but won’t let other UFO Debunkers in it. Smart move Mark! Rating: 3
Jerry Bryson - Mean-spirited. Right-Wing Fanatic. Hates books and
throws book-burning parties at his “barn!”
We’re still waiting for an invite, Jerry.
Idaho Militia threw him out for being too reactionary!
Couldn’t even debunk the “Flat-Earth” Theory.
Has nothing to say, yet says it over and over again.
Humor him for his own sake. Favorite word: liar. (Guess why!)
Rating: -0.005
Scott Munro: An irritation to other UFO Debunkers. Unhappy childhood,
unhappy adulthood. Favorite words : paranoid, stupid and delusional.
Perhaps Munro himself is suffering from a paranoid, stupid delusion.
That would explain much.
Rating: 0.005
Rich Thorne- 10 years in the Air Force. Believes that bombing
civilians is the way to promote democracy!
Go figure. Ordered to step up his debunking dis-information campaign,
but hasn’t convinced anybody of anything except that weather balloons
do not look like alien craft. Bumper-sticker on car says, “Debunkers
are people too!” Couldn’t prove it by Thorne, though.
Rating: 1
Mikey Oodleman alias-(Historian)-Ate 2 tons of Agent Orange during
Vietnam War, had no effect! “Don’t bother me with the facts, my mind
is made up.” Strong debate on whether he even has a mind. Rating: -
666.666 Here’s some independent verification:
From: jeanvg@nospam.dds.nl (JvG)
>leland palmer <easbun@proaxis.com> wrote:
>Isn’t Michael Edelman hysterically funny?
Edelman is a true nutcase. I could document many examples of outright
lying but the idiot is just not worth it.

Robert Imrie- Phony intellectual, uses big words even when he doesn’t
even know what they mean. Pentagon apologist, “If I refuse to look at
the evidence, there is no evidence.”
Witless and clueless. Rating: 0
Dickie Cadwell - Debunker wannabee. Johnny-One-Note.
Would deny existence of UFO even if he bumped into one.
Snorted too much swamp-gas in College.
Family does not allow “Dickie” around
sharp objects. Confuses logic with stupidity,
and ignorance with reason. Which is reason enough to ignore him.
Rating: 2

Dean Adams-Super sp00k, a legend in his own mind, “We must cover-up
all aspects of the alien presence.” Laughed out of group, at least for
now!
Rating: Minus 50
John Hutchins-Had latrine duty in Military, even screwed that up.
Used to be a great fisherman until he hooked his, well, use your
imagination. Banned from participating on talk shows because of an
unusual odor, thought to be left over from the Big-Bang! Only
contribution to society is that he waters his lawn every day, although
he lives in Seattle where it rains 300 days a year. Go figure.
Orders “steak” at Ivers!! Typical! Is this the person
called Wider-Sham? I don’t have time to find out.

Karl (Klutz) Mamer- A.K.A. Carl Lamer; Lame-Brain; Lambaste-As
worthless as a debunker can get. Even the Air Force laughed at him
(and that’s not easy to do!) Only human to successfully perform a
lobotomy on himself. Volunteered to walk through “Ground Zero” during
atomic bomb tests, now glows in the dark.
Wrote his auto-biography in one minute. Rating: .015
Robert Asf-Petitioned to be on the “k00k” list, so here he is. Hasn’t
a clue about the subject matter, and is DARN proud of it. Makes
worthless comments and thinks they’re clever. Admits he has no
knowledge of the subject matter.
“E.T.s what’s that?” quips Asf. Rating: .050505...+
Andrea Chen A.K.A. Chen-De-Stabilizers
Set world’s record in chemistry class for braking 170,000 test-tubes.
Very upset that Dan Quayle isn’t President and Pee-Wee Herman Vice
President. Breaths auto-exhaust fumes for kicks! Repeated second
grade three times, and third grade twice?!?!
Born with six fingers on both hands. She tried to clone her
cat, failed miserably! Thinks UFO means Unidentified
Female Odor. Ignore whoever the Chen-De-Stabilizers are and
usually they will go away. Rating: -3.14159265
Leo Sgouros: A writer wrote, “FYI...Please add “Leo Sgouros” to your
current list of “Sp00ks” (he fits that category) and KooKs. While you
were gone, Mr. Sgouros has been trying to debunk the UFO phenomenon.
Don’t ask me why, I just monitor the sp00ks! Him and Spin- etti are
probably on the payroll together. As for Mr. Sgouros’ rating, please
asses him a -2.3. Thanks in advance.”
Twit: Admitted “5-time loser “who has no “life”, has decided to throw
in his lot with UFO debunkers. Now generally considered 6-time
loser. Luckily for this newsgroup, “Twit” has taken a
temporary vacation.
Say hello to your little “friends” Twit! Grab a life!
He hath returned; shall we now call him a “7-time loser?” You betcha!
Posts over 50 times a day because, “Nobody likes me!” We wonder why!
Rating: -0.000∞ Real name: Bob Anderson Bills!
Others wrote the following remarks about “Twit!”
..............(Twit) is slippery. He seems to be preaching to the
choir now anyway. That is to say that he’s not trying to convert
anyone, just achieve the accolades of those that already agree with
him.
.... I simply see him as an older gentleman with time on his hands,
and an only-partial ability to grasp the nature of the public forum,
with a background which in no way encouraged social skills or depth of
insight from personal exploration. ........ It was his clear inability
to understand - much less appreciate - my criticism that allows me to
treat him as well as I do. Some of his stuff annoys me greatly, but
taking pity on the source, I now just ignore it. [His only admirer is
National Security Agency sp00k Spin-etti!]
CGS wrote:
As usual, Bob, (a.k.a. Twitch) only tells half of the story. I won’t
dignify what I was called by the “goon squad” by reproducing it here,
but parts of it were not just profane but obscene. Being gang-tackled
by debunkers in a feeding frenzy, as I was, I admittedly lost my cool
but I don’t believe I ever said anything worse than the “A” word. (and
some of my quips were rather humorous, I thought.) Just for the
record, my second “conflict” with Robert ASF I believe was a
misunderstanding. (He didn’t see my apology and I didn’t know that he
didn’t see it. etc.) “None of us has said anything about it in a long
time,?”, Twitch? Robert ASF brought it up less than a week ago in a
post that said something to the effect that I had “grown up” because I
hadn’t called anyone an asshole for awhile. Wrong once more, Twitch.
My post to Jon Waisman was a personal, inside joke of sorts,
apparently of which you were unaware. (why does you not being aware
of something not surprise me?) As concerns “Harry”, my comments were
have used any “bad” words, he was downright nasty when he piled on.
Still, I later apologized. “Phil calls ‘em as he sees ‘em”? Twitch?
Well, sometimes so do I! ---- we’re not hypocritical now are we?
---cgs
Leland palmer <easbun@proaxis.com> responded:
Damn fine points, Charles Stuart. This twitch fellow seems less
interested in science than in putting forth his own views, which are
hopelessly past-directed and uninterested in progress.
I have noticed that twitch functions as a disinformation spreader. If
he cannot win an argument by logic and data, he will resort to
snipping and distortion of his opponents’ articles. He gets the
postings to go off-topic, then exits for a while - as if sitting back
and watching the chaos he created. Meanwhile, the subject at hand
gets buried under flame wars. Twitch re-enters the debate
occasionally to fan the flames. I really wonder if responding to him
isn’t causative of more trouble rather than of real solutions or
transmission of information. True, today, I did criticise his goofy
attempt to smear the ufo phenomenon by ad hominem arguments directed
at individual ufologists - one certain mark of a demagogue. But that
was more an exercise in plain speaking than any attempt to sway the
fanatical twitch.

Re: SKEPTIC-sp00k-debunkers/(Update) Meet your Newsgroup sp00ks and
kooks
From: soniknrg@aol.com (Sonik NRG)

Ha! Ha! Ha! Holy Guacamole! That’s rich! I’ve got tears in my eyes
from laughing so hard! I don’t know who these people are that you name
in your list as I’ve never heard mention of them outside of this
newsgroup, but that list was funny as hell! I have been noticing
though as I read through the threads that an awful lot of them seem to
have no social lives whatsoever except for writing their little
diatribes on this newsgroup on almost a daily basis. Oh well, I guess
it keeps them off the streets. :)

From: myke_reynolds@yahoo.com
Subject: Art Wholeflaffer: disinformation operative

“Art Wholeflaffer A. S. A. “ <smqcueen@cyberhighway.net> wrote:
• Sp00ks such as Manetti, Borsch and Cadwell are playing
• the role that is assigned to them; and not very well
• I must add.

The notion that Richard Caldwell is a spook is absurd
beyond belief. Richard Caldwell is a scholar and a
gentleman with more honor and integrity than you could
ever hope to have...................If he is a spook,
he is very ineffective one indeed (!), helping to get
rid of the most rude and aggravating skepti-bunker since Dean Adams.
Someone from somewhere added this fascinating insight:
I realize the vein of this message, but must point out that OPERATION
CHAOS was a
mid-WWII joint project between the fledgeling OSS, British, and
several European nations
to test the viability of psychoreactive biological agents. The idea
was to develop a
chemical weapon to drive the enemy completely and irreversibly insane
via a chemical
cocktail containing (among other things) Distilled Lysergic Acid
Diethyliamide-25 (and
variants), a purified form of mescaline derived from peyote (thought
to have been
supplied by the Navajo Code Talkers), pharmaceutical cocaine in
suspended solution, an
as of yet unidentified Opiate (structure supposed to be similar to,
but not identical to,
Morphine/Pharmaceutical Heroin and other known Opium drivatives),
Caffiene+Epenephrine+Pseudoephadrine as a bronchial facilitator, and a
potent variant of
Methamphetmine (street speed, then available to the medical research
community),
suspended in a CO gas (to tie up the receptors in Hemoglobin with a CO
molecule rather
than the normal O” molecule used by the body to distribute Oxygen, it
is possible they
figured out a way to weaken the double bond between C=O on the
Histidine( N=4 Fe=1 O”=1) portion of a heomoglobin molecule ( C=3032
H=4816 O=780 N=780 S=8 Fe=4 ), yielding something like
unknown opiate
\ /
caffeine O
| /
C-O (weakened/modified C=O carbon monoxide bond)
N /
| /
N-Fe-N

NCH3
The actual structure is not known to me, this is a guess.
Thus linking the CHAOS directly to the cardivascular system. All of
this is supposed to
have been impossible to carry out at that point in tecnological
history, yet apparently
was not. Tests on Nazi POW’s in France apparently suggested that CHOAS
was extrmemly effective, but after an accidental release of the gas in
a small unnamed town in the Rhienland the project was supposedly
terminated (termination of the Chaos Project has also been linked to
the progress of the Manhattan Project. The population of the town went
completely psychotic, ripping each other apart, killing themselves,
etc.
This drug was also reportedly used in S.E.Asia in the Viet Nam War,
with the project
renamed Dionysus (Greek God of Madness and Ecstasy). This era in the
Psychoreactive
Warfare era includes the CIA acid tests conducted throughout the late
50’s-late 70’s....Project Dionysus yielded horrific results in
experimenation of variants on our
own troops, the VC, and ARVIN forces.
It has been speculated that CHAOS has been renamed once again and is
now being engineered as a virus, but this is unsubstantiated and
highly unlikely, as the effects are quite effective as they are. The
scary thing may be if the Project is still under way, it is possible
that they are experimenting with chemical compounds (such as D-9
Tetrahydrocannabinol THC) able to cross the blood/brain barrier for
improved delivery.

On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 05:56:17 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>Meet your Usenet sp00ks and KooKs (Updated)
>Meet your usenet sp00ks and KooKs.
>This list is provided as a public service to all
>real researchers and people just curious about the
>truth regarding extraterrestrials and the alien presence.
>
>Casanobrain - still here, still worthless.
>
>Bruce S - Desperately seek attention.
>
>Horry - Infiltrator from the CIA.

Nice try, but I work for free
for the Crypteniplar Finloofoo Umbra Agency.
To save the Galaxies...

http://www.skyfactory.org/deepskycatalogue/index.html

>VD-VAC - Refuses to surrender. In league with FEMA.
>
>Stay away from these Newsgroup sp00ks and k00ks

Stay away from me, I have runny body odor,
and I never use underarm deodorant.

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

Bob Casanova
2012-12-28 12:02:09 EST
On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 05:56:17 -0800 (PST), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com>:

Fixed the Subject: for you by removing an imaginary
category; you're welcome.

As for the kooks, there are many more, but these three stand
out in sci.skeptic where you chose to post this:

Artie/Gary, aka "Holeflapper"
David Harrison, aka "Huh?"
Graham Cooper, aka "Cloud Whisperer"
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is

- McNameless

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-12-28 16:55:00 EST
On Dec 28, 9:02 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 05:56:17 -0800 (PST), the following
> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com>:
>
> Fixed the Subject: for you by removing an imaginary
> category; you're welcome.
>
> As for the kooks, there are many more, but these three stand
> out in sci.skeptic where you chose to post this:
>
> Artie/Gary, aka "Holeflapper"
> David Harrison, aka "Huh?"
> Graham Cooper, aka "Cloud Whisperer"
> --
>
> Bob C.
>
> "Evidence confirming an observation is
> evidence that the observation is wrong."
>
> - McNameless

Casanobrain, when I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

Is your license to post here up to date for 2013?? My records say NO.

Sir A

BruceS
2012-12-28 17:01:03 EST
On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 13:55:00 -0800, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
wrote:

> On Dec 28, 9:02 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
>> On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 05:56:17 -0800 (PST), the following appeared in
>> sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
>> <garymatalu...@gmail.com>:
>>
>> Fixed the Subject: for you by removing an imaginary category; you're
>> welcome.
>>
>> As for the kooks, there are many more, but these three stand out in
>> sci.skeptic where you chose to post this:
>>
>> Artie/Gary, aka "Holeflapper"
>> David Harrison, aka "Huh?"
>> Graham Cooper, aka "Cloud Whisperer"
>> --
>>
>> Bob C.
>>
>> "Evidence confirming an observation is evidence that the observation is
>> wrong."
>>
>> - McNameless
>
> Casanobrain, when I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.
>
> Is your license to post here up to date for 2013?? My records say NO.

You seem to have forgotten, but I inadvertently gave out unlimited-time
licences to post in these groups. They're irrevocable, transferrable,
and may be copied without limit. So you see, there's no way for you to
stop anyone but yourself from posting to these groups.

Bob Casanova
2012-12-29 12:05:07 EST
On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 13:55:00 -0800 (PST), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com>:

>On Dec 28, 9:02 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
>> On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 05:56:17 -0800 (PST), the following
>> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com>:
>>
>> Fixed the Subject: for you by removing an imaginary
>> category; you're welcome.
>>
>> As for the kooks, there are many more, but these three stand
>> out in sci.skeptic where you chose to post this:
>>
>> Artie/Gary, aka "Holeflapper"
>> David Harrison, aka "Huh?"
>> Graham Cooper, aka "Cloud Whisperer"

<snip Artie/Gary Kookery>

No need to campaign for inclusion; you're already firmly on
the list.
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is

- McNameless

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2012-12-31 03:17:17 EST
On Dec 28, 2:01 pm, BruceS <bruce...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 13:55:00 -0800, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
> wrote:
>

> > On Dec 28, 9:02 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> >> On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 05:56:17 -0800 (PST), the following appeared in
> >> sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
> >> <garymatalu...@gmail.com>:
>
> >> Fixed the Subject: for you by removing an imaginary category; you're
> >> welcome.
>
> >> As for the kooks, there are many more, but these three stand out in
> >> sci.skeptic where you chose to post this:
>
> >> Artie/Gary, aka "Holeflapper"
> >> David Harrison, aka "Huh?"
> >> Graham Cooper, aka "Cloud Whisperer"
> >> --
>
> >> Bob C.
>
> >> "Evidence confirming an observation is evidence that the observation is
> >> wrong."
>
> >> - McNameless
>
> > Casanobrain, when I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.
>
> > Is your license to post here up to date for 2013??  My records say NO.
>
> You seem to have forgotten, but I inadvertently gave out unlimited-time
> licences to post in these groups.  They're irrevocable, transferrable,
> and may be copied without limit.  So you see, there's no way for you to
> stop anyone but yourself from posting to these groups.

WRONG. The Octagon® HAS confirmed that all debunkers and their ilk
(enablers, supporters and sympathizers) HAVE to vacate these
newsgroups. NO EXCEPTIONS. We all wish there was another way, but
there isn't. Now be a good debunker and go find some swamp gas to
snort or temperature inversions to watch. Good luck.

Sir A

BruceS
2012-12-31 10:13:12 EST
On 12/31/2012 01:17 AM, Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA wrote:
> On Dec 28, 2:01 pm, BruceS <bruce...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 13:55:00 -0800, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
>> wrote:

>>> Casanobrain, when I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.
>>
>>> Is your license to post here up to date for 2013?? My records say NO.
>>
>> You seem to have forgotten, but I inadvertently gave out unlimited-time
>> licences to post in these groups. They're irrevocable, transferrable,
>> and may be copied without limit. So you see, there's no way for you to
>> stop anyone but yourself from posting to these groups.
>
> WRONG. The Octagon® HAS confirmed that all debunkers and their ilk
> (enablers, supporters and sympathizers) HAVE to vacate these
> newsgroups. NO EXCEPTIONS. We all wish there was another way, but
> there isn't. Now be a good debunker and go find some swamp gas to
> snort or temperature inversions to watch. Good luck.

You keep saying this, but it keeps not happening.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-12-31 11:41:29 EST
On Dec 31, 7:13 am, BruceS <bruce...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/31/2012 01:17 AM, Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA wrote:
>

> > On Dec 28, 2:01 pm, BruceS <bruce...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> You seem to have forgotten, but I inadvertently gave out unlimited-time
> >> licences to post in these groups.  They're irrevocable, transferrable,
> >> and may be copied without limit.  So you see, there's no way for you to
> >> stop anyone but yourself from posting to these groups.
>
> > WRONG.  The Octagon® HAS confirmed that all debunkers and their ilk
> > (enablers, supporters and sympathizers) HAVE to vacate these
> > newsgroups.  NO EXCEPTIONS.  We all wish there was another way, but
> > there isn't.  Now be a good debunker and go find some swamp gas to
> > snort or temperature inversions to watch.      Good luck.
>
> You keep saying this, but it keeps not happening.

That's because we keep giving you one more chance, but that is over in
2013. Take notes!!

Sir A

BruceS
2012-12-31 12:37:13 EST
On 12/31/2012 09:41 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
> On Dec 31, 7:13 am, BruceS <bruce...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On 12/31/2012 01:17 AM, Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA wrote:
<snip>
>>> WRONG. The Octagon® HAS confirmed that all debunkers and their ilk
>>> (enablers, supporters and sympathizers) HAVE to vacate these
>>> newsgroups. NO EXCEPTIONS. We all wish there was another way, but
>>> there isn't. Now be a good debunker and go find some swamp gas to
>>> snort or temperature inversions to watch. Good luck.
>>
>> You keep saying this, but it keeps not happening.
>
> That's because we keep giving you one more chance, but that is over in
> 2013. Take notes!!

And every time, your deadline on the latest "last chance" passes with no
change, and you announce "one more". You'd be more entertaining if you
had more varied psychosis, but even as a one trick pony you're pretty funny.