Research Discussion: Brian Zeiler, You're Doing A Great Service/ UFO Debunkers In Massive Retreat.

Brian Zeiler, You're Doing A Great Service/ UFO Debunkers In Massive Retreat.

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2012-12-23 04:42:58 EST
Brian Zeiler, You're Doing A Great Service/ UFO Debunkers in Massive
Retreat.

Brian Zeiler, You're Doing A Great Service/ UFO Debunkers in Retreat.

Brian, Let me extend a hearty thank-you from myself and from all the
honest
UFO researchers in your efforts to document and illuminate the well
proven facts. The UFO community would also like to extend our
gratitude for the work you have done in bringing new ideas and solid
information to light. We are in your debt. Also, I would like to
encourage you to keep up your investigations, for they are highly
educational and written in a scholarly manner.

Please don't be put off by those luckless charlatans posing as UFO
debunkers.
At best, we can say these impostors are ignorant dupes and fools,
"useless idiots" if you will, at worst, they are intelligence
community,
low-level assets who can't make it in the real world.
It is a pity they spend so much effort in the distortion and
vandalism of good science. May history view them in higher regard
than I do,
they'll need it.

>From time to time, it is important for all of us to let you know the
outstanding contributions you are making in the field and what a
delight and
inspiration it is to have you around. With your valuable assistance,
I'm sure "our" side will win. The truth always does!

Again, let me declare your efforts were remarkable in digging up the
Ames and Sandia connections. That was impressive, and, of course,
highly indicative of the lengths 'they' are going to in trying to
control and
cover-up the ET/Alien information. Bravo!

BRIAN ZEILER RESPONDS:

Brian Zeiler <bdzeiler@anet-chi.com> wrote on Oct. 19, 1996:
Art Wholeflaffer wrote:

> Brian, Let me extend a hearty thank-you from myself and from all the honest
> UFO researchers in your efforts to document and illuminate the well
> proven facts.

You're welcome, and thank you. And let's also not forget that I am
too prone to
getting suckered into flame wars with the self-styled "skeptics", and
this noise
tends to overshadow the very high quality posts from David Rudiak, J.
Walter,
Bill Peterson, and a few others whose contributions are appreciated.

> Please don't be put off by those luckless charlatans posing as UFO debunkers.
> At best, we can say these impostors are ignorant dupes and fools,
> useless "idiots" if you will, at worst, they are intelligence community,
> low-level assets who can't make it in the real world.

Sadly, the vast majority appear to be all too sincere. Rogers, Fun,
McKnight
(where's he been?), etc., are nothing more than typical dime-a-dozen
skeptics who
lease their opinions from their masters and overlords at CSICOP in a
rather
repugnant display of intellectual incompetence and lack of capacity
for
independent reasoning. Of course, that's due in no small part to the
intellectual prostitution of Menzel and Sagan and other opinion
leaders who duped
generations of scientists into absorbing a culture of UFO ridicule and
rejection
with absolutely no logical basis whatsoever -- nothing but silly
debunkeries that
invariably collapse under scrutiny along with an idiot mantra about
"extraordinariness" which presumes the inductive powers of probability
estimation
in the midst of insufficient data.

It's absolutely staggering to see scientific leadership deteriorate to
such a
level of stagnancy and ambivalence in research effort, coupled with a
total lack
of exposure to the evidence *and* a blinding, foaming, raging need to
disbelieve
and debunk with the urgent zeal of a fanatical religious nut. That's
the
scientific treatment of the UFO evidence, all spawned by their blind
devotion to
their overlords and masters like Sagan and Menzel. Truly
unbelievable.

> It is a pity they spend so much effort in the
> distortion and vandalism of good science. May history view
> them in higher regard than I do, they'll need it.

History will view them as fools -- relentless defenders of dogma,
blind fools who
crippled scientific progress in the name of, ironically, "science",
which they
fallaciously equate with skepticism, their need-to-disbelieve
religion. History
will show that they undermined that which they sought to defend --
good science.

It's truly sad to see human progress and potential reflected so feebly
and
pathetically in the scientific community's willful blindness to this
discovery,
especially in this age of such revolutionary technological progress.
The failure
of science in this aspect -- arguably the biggest aspect, the greatest
discovery of all time -- will long be remembered as the pox on a
century
otherwise full of conquest and glory, the grandest 100 years of
science that ever
happened.

The US government will release the goods, but probably not for a long
time. When
they do, the world will instantly view the "UFO skeptics" as a group
of
irrational zealots who, rather unfortunately, happened to be in
positions of
public influence.

In the meantime, all we can do is observe the UFO skeptics and, with a
necessary
sense of humor that enables us to laugh raucously at their silly
logic, watch
them struggle to deny, disbelieve, and debunk. Hey, that'll be the
three D's of
modern science's treatment of the UFO evidence...

--
Brian Zeiler

Bob Casanova
2012-12-23 12:09:29 EST
On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 01:42:58 -0800 (PST), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Arthur CB
Wholeflaffers ASA <garymatalucci@gmail.com>:

>Brian Zeiler, You're Doing A Great Service/ UFO Debunkers in Massive
>Retreat.
>
>Brian Zeiler, You're Doing A Great Service/ UFO Debunkers in Retreat.

You're stuttering, Artie/Gary. The meds again?

<snip maundering>
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is

- McNameless

George152
2012-12-23 14:15:18 EST
On 24/12/12 06:09, Bob Casanova wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 01:42:58 -0800 (PST), the following
> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Arthur CB
> Wholeflaffers ASA <garymatalucci@gmail.com>:
>
>> Brian Zeiler, You're Doing A Great Service/ UFO Debunkers in Massive
>> Retreat.
>>
>> Brian Zeiler, You're Doing A Great Service/ UFO Debunkers in Retreat.
>
> You're stuttering, Artie/Gary. The meds again?

Zeller ran away years ago and now is in a position where his historical
UFO nonsense could cost him dear

On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 01:42:58 -0800 (PST), Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers
ASA <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>Brian Zeiler, You're Doing A Great Service/ UFO Debunkers in Massive
>Retreat.

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

Bob Casanova
2012-12-24 12:58:35 EST
On Mon, 24 Dec 2012 08:15:18 +1300, the following appeared
in sci.skeptic, posted by george152 <gblack@hnpl.net>:

>On 24/12/12 06:09, Bob Casanova wrote:
>> On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 01:42:58 -0800 (PST), the following
>> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Arthur CB
>> Wholeflaffers ASA <garymatalucci@gmail.com>:
>>
>>> Brian Zeiler, You're Doing A Great Service/ UFO Debunkers in Massive
>>> Retreat.
>>>
>>> Brian Zeiler, You're Doing A Great Service/ UFO Debunkers in Retreat.
>>
>> You're stuttering, Artie/Gary. The meds again?
>>

>Zeller ran away years ago and now is in a position where his historical
>UFO nonsense could cost him dear

I have no idea who Zeiler/Zeller is, and I suspect that puts
me under no handicap at all. I just like to poke Artie/Gary
when he spouts his usual idiocies.
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is

- McNameless

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-12-27 00:13:56 EST
On Dec 24, 9:58 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Dec 2012 08:15:18 +1300, the following appeared
> in sci.skeptic, posted by george152 <gbl...@hnpl.net>:
>

> >On 24/12/12 06:09, Bob Casanova wrote:
> >> On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 01:42:58 -0800 (PST), the following
> >> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Sir Arthur CB

> >> You're stuttering, Artie/Gary. The meds again?
>
> >Zeller ran away years ago and now is in a position where his historical
> >UFO nonsense could cost him dear
>
> I have no idea who Zeiler/Zeller is, and I suspect that puts
> me under no handicap at all. I just like to poke Artie/Gary
> when he spouts his usual idiocies.
> --
>
> Bob C.
>
> "Evidence confirming an observation is
> evidence that the observation is wrong."
>
> - McNameless

For some reason unbeknownst to the vast majority of honest
researchers, there STILL appears to be a gaggle of debunkers left.
HOW did you miss the multiple notices that the debunkers are (#1) not
allowed here anymore and (#2) need to move as quickly as humanly
possible to the nearest FEMA camp for processing.

Luckily for your kind it is the holiday season and we are willing to
overlook these transgressions, but don't waste a nano-second: Start
marching NOW to the nearest FEMA camp. Chinese style MEV’s or Mobile
Execution Vans’ will assist you the rest of the way.

Now you know the rest of the story;

Sir A

BruceS
2012-12-27 09:32:38 EST
On Wed, 26 Dec 2012 21:13:56 -0800, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
wrote:

> On Dec 24, 9:58 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
>> On Mon, 24 Dec 2012 08:15:18 +1300, the following appeared in
>> sci.skeptic, posted by george152 <gbl...@hnpl.net>:

>> >Zeller ran away years ago and now is in a position where his
>> >historical UFO nonsense could cost him dear
>>
>> I have no idea who Zeiler/Zeller is, and I suspect that puts me under
>> no handicap at all. I just like to poke Artie/Gary when he spouts his
>> usual idiocies.
>> --
>>
>> Bob C.
>>
>> "Evidence confirming an observation is evidence that the observation is
>> wrong."
>>
>> - McNameless
>
> For some reason unbeknownst to the vast majority of honest researchers,
> there STILL appears to be a gaggle of debunkers left.
> HOW did you miss the multiple notices that the debunkers are (#1) not
> allowed here anymore and (#2) need to move as quickly as humanly
> possible to the nearest FEMA camp for processing.
>
> Luckily for your kind it is the holiday season and we are willing to
> overlook these transgressions, but don't waste a nano-second: Start
> marching NOW to the nearest FEMA camp. Chinese style MEV’s or Mobile
> Execution Vans’ will assist you the rest of the way.
>
> Now you know the rest of the story;

We didn't miss your insane ravings, we just don't believe them. I've yet
to see anyone besides you who holds these particular delusions. I have
to wonder why you're so obsessed with FEMA. I have a neighbor who works
for them, and I can assure you that they aren't some sort of
concentration camp organization. You have no power here. You likely
have no power anywhere. You're just another raving lunatic on Usenet.
You should probably get together with Graham, BroilJab, dh, and the rest,
and form some sort of club. That way, you might get *someone* to listen
to your drivel without just laughing at you.

Bob Casanova
2012-12-27 12:03:25 EST
On Wed, 26 Dec 2012 21:13:56 -0800 (PST), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com>:

>On Dec 24, 9:58 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
>> On Mon, 24 Dec 2012 08:15:18 +1300, the following appeared
>> in sci.skeptic, posted by george152 <gbl...@hnpl.net>:

>> >Zeller ran away years ago and now is in a position where his historical
>> >UFO nonsense could cost him dear
>>
>> I have no idea who Zeiler/Zeller is, and I suspect that puts
>> me under no handicap at all. I just like to poke Artie/Gary
>> when he spouts his usual idiocies.

>For some reason unbeknownst to the vast majority of honest
>researchers I continue to spout my idiocies.

There; fixed it for you. You're welcome.

And we all know the reason, Artie/Gary.
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is

- McNameless

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-12-28 01:41:43 EST
On Dec 27, 6:32 am, BruceS <bruce...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Dec 2012 21:13:56 -0800, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
> wrote:
>

> > On Dec 24, 9:58 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:

> >> I have no idea who Zeiler/Zeller is, and I suspect that puts me under
> >> no handicap at all. I just like to poke Artie/Gary when he spouts his
> >> usual idiocies.
> >> --
>
> >> Bob C.
>
> >> "Evidence confirming an observation is evidence that the observation is
> >> wrong."
>
> >> - McNameless
>
> > For some reason unbeknownst to the vast majority of honest researchers,
> > there STILL appears to be a gaggle of debunkers left.
> > HOW did you miss the multiple notices that the debunkers are (#1) not
> > allowed here anymore and (#2) need to move as quickly as humanly
> > possible to the nearest FEMA camp for processing.
>
> > Luckily for your kind it is the holiday season and we are willing to
> > overlook these transgressions, but don't waste a nano-second: Start
> > marching NOW to the nearest FEMA camp.  Chinese style MEV’s or Mobile
> > Execution Vans’ will assist you the rest of the way.
>
> > Now you know the rest of the story;
>
> We didn't miss your insane ravings, we just don't believe them.  I've yet
> to see anyone besides you who holds these particular delusions.  I have
> to wonder why you're so obsessed with FEMA.  I have a neighbor who works
> for them, and I can assure you that they aren't some sort of
> concentration camp organization.  You have no power here.  You likely
> have no power anywhere.  You're just another raving lunatic on Usenet.
> You should probably get together with Graham, BroilJab, dh, and the rest,
> and form some sort of club.  That way, you might get *someone* to listen
> to your drivel without just laughing at you.

We have examined your response and we have unilaterally decided that
it is not credible. Time is short and we must now start Operation:
Neutralize All Debunkers ((ONAD)). If we fail, This Island Earth
will fail; needless to say that is NOT an option.

Please forward a list of ALL debunkers, and all debunkers supporters,
sympathizers and enablers. They will also be dealt with.

Thanks in advance,

Sir A

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2012-12-28 01:44:19 EST
On Dec 27, 9:03 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Dec 2012 21:13:56 -0800 (PST), the following
> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalu...@gmail.com>:
>

> >On Dec 24, 9:58 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:

> >> I have no idea who Zeiler/Zeller is, and I suspect that puts
> >> me under no handicap at all. I just like to poke Artie/Gary
> >> when he spouts his usual idiocies.
> >For some reason unbeknownst to the vast majority of honest
> >researchers I continue to spout my idiocies.
>
> There; fixed it for you. You're welcome.
>
> And we all know the reason, Artie/Gary.
> --
>
> Bob C.
>
> "Evidence confirming an observation is
> evidence that the observation is wrong."
>
> - McNameless

Casanobrain, you MUST follow the General's orders. You are to
surrender your cult to the proper authorities.

Here it is: