Research Discussion: Dear Santa

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

How are you? How is Mrs. Claus? I hope everyone, from the reindeer to
the elves, is fine. I have been a very good boy this year. I would like
an X-Box 360 with Call of Duty IV and an iPhone 4 for Christmas. I hope
you remember that come Christmas Day.

Merry Christmas,

Timmy Jones

Dear Timmy,

Thank you for you letter. Mrs. Claus, the reindeer and the elves are all
fine and thank you for asking about them. Santa is a little worried all
the time you spend playing video games and texting. Santa wouldn’t want
you to get fat. Since you have indeed been a good boy, I think I’ll
bring you something you can go outside and play with.

*Merry Christmas,*

Santa Claus

Mr. Claus,

Seeing that I have fulfilled the “naughty vs. Nice” contract, set by you
I might add, I feel confident that you can see your way clear to
granting me what I have asked for. I certainly wouldn’t want to turn
this joyous season into one of litigation. Also, don’t you think that a
jibe at my weight coming from an overweight man who goes out once a year
is a bit trite?

Respectfully,

Tim Jones

Mr. Jones,

While I have acknowledged you have met the “nice” criteria, need I
remind you that your Christmas list is a request and in no way is it a
guarantee of services provided. Should you wish to pursue legal action,
well that is your right. Please know, however, that my attorney’s have
been on retainer ever since the Burgermeister Meisterburger incident and
will be more than happy to take you on in open court. Additionally, the
exercise I alluded to will not only improve your health, but also
improve your social skills and potentially help clear up a complexion
that looks like the bottom of the Burger King fry bin most days.

Very Truly Yours,

S Claus

Now look here Fat Man,

I told you what I want and I expect you to bring it. I was attempting to
be polite about this but you brought my looks and my friends into this.
Now you just be disrespecting me. I’m about to tweet my boys and we’re
gonna be waiting for your fat ass and I’m taking my game console, my
game, my phone, and whatever else I want. WHAT EVER I WANT, MAN!

T-Bone

Listen Pizza Face,

Seriously??? You think a dude that breaks into every house in the world
on one night and never gets caught sweats a skinny G-banger wannabe? “He
sees you when you’re sleeping; He knows when you’re awake”. Sound
familiar, genius? You know what kind of resources I have at my disposal.
I got your shit wired, Jack. I go all around the world and see ways to
hurt people that if I described them right now, you’d throw up your
Totino’s pizza roll all over the carpet of your mom’s basement. You’re
not getting what you asked for, but I’m still stopping by your crib to
stomp a mud hole in you’re ass and then walk it dry. Chew on that, Petunia.

S Clizzy

Dear Santa,

Bring me whatever you see fit. I’ll appreciate anything.

Timmy

Timmy,

That’s what I thought you little bastard.

Santa

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

Brian E. Clark
2012-12-22 23:05:08 EST
In article <kb4f8p$luh$4@hvac.motzarella.org>,
h*c@physisist.net says...

> Subject: Dear Santa

Shades of "In Living Color".

"I don't think so. Santy don't play dat."

--
-----------
Brian E. Clark

Jeanne Douglas
2012-12-22 23:43:38 EST
In article <MPG.2b404cfd4589d70e98ba1e@news.eternal-september.org>,
Brian E. Clark <brianeclark@newsgroup.reply.only> wrote:

> In article <kb4f8p$luh$4@hvac.motzarella.org>,
> hvac@physisist.net says...
>
> > Subject: Dear Santa
>
> Shades of "In Living Color".
>
> "I don't think so. Santy don't play dat."

I LOVE HOMEY!!!!

--
JD

"Osama Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive."--VP Joseph Biden

On 12/22/2012 11:43 PM, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
> In article<MPG.2b404cfd4589d70e98ba1e@news.eternal-september.org>,
> Brian E. Clark<brianeclark@newsgroup.reply.only> wrote:
>
>> In article<kb4f8p$luh$4@hvac.motzarella.org>,
>> hvac@physisist.net says...
>>
>>> Subject: Dear Santa
>>
>> Shades of "In Living Color".
>>
>> "I don't think so. Santy don't play dat."
>
> I LOVE HOMEY!!!!

Homey's middle initial was D. Homey D. Clown.

On 12/22/2012 11:05 PM, Brian E. Clark wrote:
> In article<kb4f8p$luh$4@hvac.motzarella.org>,
> hvac@physisist.net says...
>
>> Subject: Dear Santa
>
> Shades of "In Living Color".
>
> "I don't think so. Santy don't play dat."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_qXtVjOA5g

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

Benj
2012-12-23 11:01:59 EST
On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 08:38:21 -0500, HVAC wrote:

> On 12/22/2012 11:05 PM, Brian E. Clark wrote:
>> In article<kb4f8p$luh$4@hvac.motzarella.org>,
>> hvac@physisist.net says...
>>
>>> Subject: Dear Santa
>>
>> Shades of "In Living Color".
>>
>> "I don't think so. Santy don't play dat."
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_qXtVjOA5g

I really don't have time to see what your nonsense links are all about.
You've taught me better than to waste my time doing anything you suggest.

Yawn.

On 12/23/2012 11:01 AM, benj wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 08:38:21 -0500, HVAC wrote:
>
>> On 12/22/2012 11:05 PM, Brian E. Clark wrote:
>>> In article<kb4f8p$luh$4@hvac.motzarella.org>,
>>> hvac@physisist.net says...

>>> Shades of "In Living Color".
>>>
>>> "I don't think so. Santy don't play dat."
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_qXtVjOA5g
>
> I really don't have time to see what your nonsense links are all about.
> You've taught me better than to waste my time doing anything you suggest.

You are not allowed to go to my links. Begging won't help.

You're just not smart enough. (No offense)

On Sat, 22 Dec 2012 09:15:21 -0500, HVAC <hvac@physisist.net> wrote:

>Dear Santa...

... Just some Dirt, Please.

http://www.realestate.co.nz/1934675