Research Discussion: MR HAVC's CREEPY HOSPITAL STORIES

MR HAVC's CREEPY HOSPITAL STORIES

MR HAVC's CREEPY HOSPITAL STORIES...

Editor's Note: The following stories were sent to us:

1) I used to work in the Red Cross in the midwest. Some of the people
I worked with were REALLY strange! I worked in the downstairs doing
RPR(syphillis testing) and component lab where you spin the blood down
and break in down into red and white cells, platelets,etc. I knew most
of the folks I worked with and they were typical med techs,etc. But
they had several upstairs offices that were locked late at night and
they had trucks bringing samples from different locations around the
city, the eastern part of the state and from neighbouring states. I
had to enter the results on the computer and send them on to wherever.
One night I hit a wrong button and got a God-knows-what site that I
could not understand whatsoever! I hit the escape button and was back
to where I normally was!

2) On another occasion I got locked into the freezer and managed to
summon help! Because while I was locked in the freezer it took me a
while to get anyone's attention and I saw things stored that I could
not identify as plasma, cells, platelets. I realize that as a trained
med tech, I do not know absolutely EVERYTHING, still I was uncertain
about what was in there! I had the distinct feeling that there was one
level of lab activity that most of us knew about and another that we
did not! Note* I DO know that many times if a lab wants to keep
something "under wraps" if will farm the questionable item Out to some
other lab where it won't be noticed,etc.

3) On another occasion, I left the site for awhile to get something to
eat and returned a few minutes later! Everyone was gone! Then people
seemed to "trickle" back into the building.

4) The side door was wide open and for safety sake I often wondered
why my co-workers often asked me to walk them to their cars, yet no
one cared what came through the side door!

5) I often felt something very strange and ethereal roaming the halls
late at night when I went to pick up the specimens from the ambulance
room.

6) In the 1970s I worked in a huge hospital in St. Louis , MO. There
was one place where the stairway went right to a brick wall! It you
took the correct stairway, it would take you to the floor with the
nursery and everything was cool! But if you didn't, you'd wind up on
this mystery stairway to nowhere! And no one seemed to be aware of it
but me!

7) Although I am a registered med tech and have worked in hospitals
for several years and in several places, I HATE hospitals and they
give me the creeps. The St. Louis Hospital where I worked had a little
girl with chromosomes that indicated that "she" should really be
"he"-and other strange things.

The lab worker who said he did DNA tests-did he say he did them
routinely at the hospital where he worked? I have never heard of such
tests except in the case where a child's sex is in question OR if
someone has had amniocentesis for Downs' syndrome and that has fallen
out of popularity in recent years as there are tests that can
determine the presence of Downs earlier in the pregnancy than it used
to be. I would be curious to know what hospital he worked at and why
he was DNA testing ALL babies UNLESS there was an EVENT that could
have caused chromosomal damage????

8) As I was taught, and as most people know, one should ALWAYS KEEP
EVIDENCE IN A CRIMINAL PROCEEDING UNDER LOCK AND KEY!!! Well, in the
one lab, it was all just in the refridgerator! In fact, ANYONE from
the hallway could have come in, taken or replaced it, and left if my
supervisor and I had been out to lunch or getting supplies,etc. Makes
you wonder what is REALLY going on in police investigations in small
towns, doesn't it?

P.R.

Editor's Note: The following was sent to me as a hand-written letter:

I’d like to tell you a disturbing story which I heard from the people
I know or I have met.

I was living in the southern part of Sydney four years ago in a big
house. One day I advertised to share the house to save some money.
Nest day thee was a young Indian looking guy around 30 came to see the
house and he wanted to leave he house quickly after I showed the spare
room. I wanted to know what he thought about sharing the house with me
and he said he liked the house but he doesn’t want to move in because
of the cat.

On the way out, I simply asked him if he knew what was really going on
in the world. Then he said “Are you talking about conspiracy?” When I
said yes, he started to look up at the four corners of the ceiling and
asked me if there is any bug here. After when I said no, I don’t think
so, he started to whisper with a very serious face and said the
following;

“I know everything about conspiracy, I can even write my own book or
create my own websites. When my mother was alive, she used to work in
the hospital and constantly saying to me, there is a secret room in
the hospital and very, very, rich people go to the room to drink our
blood. At that time, I’ve already knew about illuminatees blood
drinking nature, since I read the Biggest Secret by David Icke, But I
was very surprised about the secret room in the hospital.

After about 6 months past, I met a guy at a political meeting and we
became good friends. One day when I mentioned about a story of an
Indian guy, he was not surprised about the secret room in the hospital
but he gave me more information about Red Cross. He started to say, I
can believe that because, there is something very fishy going on about
Red Cross, many rooms at the Red Cross center in Sydney have a special
lock system and you need to have a special “security clearance” to
enter each room. What are they hiding? According to this man who works
at the Red Cross, there were two men who used to work there, went to
Thailand and both of them had been killed. My friend thinks that both
of them found the true nature of the Red Cross.

And more….

Not long after, there was a guy I used to know from my work for about
10 years came to see me for a social visit. When I mentioned about the
Red Cross, he started to say the following story;

When he was working at the hospital, he met a microbiologist within
the hospital. One day the microbiologist said he checked DNA of all
new born babies, then he found out all the new born babies did not
have a human DNA, so he contacted the government for his concerns.
Soon a government official came to see him and he was told not to tell
anyone about the discovery and also his life was threatened if he
disclosed to anyone. He was very scared and started to change job to
job and finally he disappeared and no one knows where he is or what
happened to him.

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

Benj
2012-12-16 10:23:25 EST
On Sun, 16 Dec 2012 23:20:41 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

> [...]
> the true nature of the Red Cross.
>
> And more….
>
> Not long after, there was a guy I used to know from my work for about 10
> years came to see me for a social visit. When I mentioned about the Red
> Cross, he started to say the following story;
>
> When he was working at the hospital, he met a microbiologist within the
> hospital. One day the microbiologist said he checked DNA of all new born
> babies, then he found out all the new born babies did not have a human
> DNA, so he contacted the government for his concerns.
> Soon a government official came to see him and he was told not to tell
> anyone about the discovery and also his life was threatened if he
> disclosed to anyone. He was very scared and started to change job to job
> and finally he disappeared and no one knows where he is or what happened

I used to work in a hospital. I can say I saw lots of things better kept
secret. I can't tell stories because I signed a contract to tell nothing.

On 12/16/2012 10:23 AM, benj wrote:

> I used to work in a hospital.

BJ...Does being a patient in a mental hospital really count as 'work'?

> I can say I saw lots of things better kept secret.

You were anally raped while you were a patient?

> I can't tell stories because I signed a contract to tell nothing.

Thank you, Sgt. Schultz.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

Rod
2012-12-17 22:53:11 EST
On 12/16/2012 9:23 AM, benj wrote:
> [...]
>> years came to see me for a social visit. When I mentioned about the Red
>> Cross, he started to say the following story;
>>
>> When he was working at the hospital, he met a microbiologist within the
>> hospital. One day the microbiologist said he checked DNA of all new born
>> babies, then he found out all the new born babies did not have a human
>> DNA, so he contacted the government for his concerns.
>> Soon a government official came to see him and he was told not to tell
>> anyone about the discovery and also his life was threatened if he
>> disclosed to anyone. He was very scared and started to change job to job
>> and finally he disappeared and no one knows where he is or what happened
>> to him.
>
> I used to work in a hospital. I can say I saw lots of things better kept
> secret. I can't tell stories because I signed a contract to tell nothing.

You can under an assumed name without fear of reprisal. I would like
to hear your stories too.

On Dec 16, 2:20 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
> have a human DNA, so he contacted the government for his concerns.
> Soon a government official came to see him and he was told not to tell
> anyone about the discovery and also his life was threatened if he
> disclosed to anyone. He was very scared and started to change job to
> job and finally he disappeared and no one knows where he is or what
> happened to him.
>
> ______________________________

>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...

No good reason to think that ETs haven't been here all along, similar
to those Rothschild Seans that supposedly arrived 70 million years
ago.

http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth
Venus”,GuthVenus
“GuthVenus” 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in
question:
https://picasaweb.google.com/102736204560337818634/BradGuth#slideshow/5630418595926178146
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hires/mgn_c115s095_1.gif
https://picasaweb.google.com/102736204560337818634/BradGuth#

On Mon, 17 Dec 2012 21:14:14 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Dec 16, 2:20 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>> Not long after, there was a guy I used to know from my work for about
>> 10 years came to see me for a social visit. When I mentioned about the
>> Red Cross, he started to say the following story;
>>
>> When he was working at the hospital, he met a microbiologist within
>> the hospital. One day the microbiologist said he checked DNA of all
>> new born babies, then he found out all the new born babies did not
>> have a human DNA, so he contacted the government for his concerns.
>> Soon a government official came to see him and he was told not to tell
>> anyone about the discovery and also his life was threatened if he
>> disclosed to anyone. He was very scared and started to change job to
>> job and finally he disappeared and no one knows where he is or what
>> happened to him.
>> ______________________________

>No good reason to think that ETs haven't been here all along, similar
>to those Rothschild Seans that supposedly arrived 70 million years
>ago.

Hi Brad.

Yeah, I'd Love to find out what those
"Dr Roger Leir: UFO Crash in Brazil" book, ETs know.
They might make great friends in this Galaxy.

I must admit it's a bit addictive after years of hard work researching
trying to find information that can help Humans and Planet Earth.
I dislike what has happened in Chernobyl and Fukushima and to Planet
Earth.

We are under constant attack from ETs in spirit and in other
dimensions and in physicality, and from Humans that joined forced with
the Dark Side.

And I just found a comment from 'MARK' in our
"REAL ALIENS CONTACT !!! - Alien Message Proof Evidence." video.
'MARK' said...
"Jim (Sir Gilligan Horry) is a homeless bum drunk who should have died
from a burst appendix !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

Well, I have a beer sometimes. And I don't commit crimes.
And I made EARTH CARE DAY. nearly 200,000 views.
And I help people and planet Earth for free !!!
Some money would be nice,
but the good Military needs all the money they can get.

I do make small mistakes, I trusted Dr Steven M. Greer.
But he has proven to be very dangerous.
Maybe he has been Mind Controlled.
These days there is probably something similar to
ADVANCED REMOTE INFLUENCING.
(Either from Black Ops Humans and/or some Bad ET Species)

They will get me one day.
But that should never stop us working for GOOD !!!

___________________________________

"Most of you ignore that non-human creatures took part in the exercise
of those centralising powers without them being neither suspected nor
accessible to your senses. This is so true that they have almost very
subtly taken control. They do not necessarily stand on your material
plan, and that is precisely what could make them extremely efficient
and frightening in the near future. However, be aware that a large
number of your representatives are fighting this danger !"

ALIVE OR DEAD I WILL FIND THOSE "WISDOM OF SEVERAL RACES"
AND I WILL HELP THEM IN THE SPIRIT OF SERVICE !!!

IT'S ALL I AM DOING NOW, HELPING IN THE SPIRIT OF SERVICE !!!

AND IT'S BLINKING HARD WORK !!!

BUT BETTER THAN THE DARK-SIDE IDIOTS !!!

___________________________________

P.S.
THIS IS AWESOME...

1998-05-19 Somewhere In Time With Art Bell Mexico Volcanoes & Fires
UFO - Roger Leir Whitley Strieber Derrel Sims General A.mp3

ESPECIALLY... " Roger Leir Whitley Strieber Derrel Sims General A.mp3"

I listened to that last night.

NOTE...

At the UFO crash site...
Again, MIB type Soldiers with perfect un-wrinkled clothing,
perfect shiny boots, not sweating in 100 degrees heat,
perfect faces, the two soldiers looked like twins.

Download the MP3 here...

http://www.hiddenaudiovault.com/audio/index.php?dir=ufo/Coast%20to%20Coast%20AM/1998/5/05-19-1998%20-%20Mysterious%20UFO%20-%20Dr.%20Roger%20Leir%2C%20Whitley%20Strieber%2C%20Derrel%20Sims%20-%20AB%20SIT%2008-02-2008/

It's in part 3, or part 4.

And...
"And one female military officer that looked beautifully perfect in
every way. And then they spotted another female military officer that
looked like her twin, across the road."

SOME INFO:
"We also interviewed "General A", who claimed to have gone to the old
Rocketdyne facility in the area where he observed and entered a craft
that "seemed alive" to him and had the capacity to change shape or
morph. One of the witnesses saw it apparently change shape as it went
over her house."

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

Benj
2012-12-18 08:31:52 EST
On Tue, 18 Dec 2012 18:47:01 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

> We are under constant attack from ETs in spirit and in other dimensions
> and in physicality, and from Humans that joined forced with the Dark
> Side.

"constant attack"? You are just one more FUD master. If aliens wanted to
attack, the earth would have been spinning end over end out into cold
space eons ago. You need to Join Wormley with his climate change fear
mongering.

Gordon
2012-12-18 13:52:47 EST
Isaiah 24:1-12 (ASV)
1 Behold, Jehovah maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and
turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.
2 And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with
the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her
mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the creditor,
so with the debtor; as with the taker of interest, so with the giver
of interest to him.
3 The earth shall be utterly emptied, and utterly laid waste; for
Jehovah hath spoken this word.
4 The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and
fadeth away, the lofty people of the earth do languish.
5 The earth also is polluted under the inhabitants thereof; because
they have transgressed the laws, violated the statutes, broken the
everlasting covenant.
6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell
therein are found guilty: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are
burned, and few men left.
7 The new wine mourneth, the vine languisheth, all the merry-hearted
do sigh.
8 The mirth of tabrets ceaseth, the noise of them that rejoice
endeth, the joy of the harp ceaseth.
9 They shall not drink wine with a song; strong drink shall be bitter
to them that drink it.
10 The waste city is broken down; every house is shut up, that no man
may come in.
11 There is a crying in the streets because of the wine; all joy is
darkened, the mirth of the land is gone.
12 In the city is left desolation, and the gate is smitten with
destruction.

On Tue, 18 Dec 2012 13:31:52 GMT, benj <benj@iwaynet.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 18 Dec 2012 18:47:01 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
>> We are under constant attack from ETs in spirit and in other dimensions
>> and in physicality, and from Humans that joined forced with the Dark
>> Side.
>
>"constant attack"? You are just one more ...

Researcher...

RealMIBs Real Men in Black...

http://www.youtube.com/ReaLMiBs

______________________________

On Dec 17, 9:47 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
> looked like her twin, across the road."
>
> SOME INFO:
> "We also interviewed "General A", who claimed to have gone to the old
> Rocketdyne facility in the area where he observed and entered a craft
> that "seemed alive" to him and had the capacity to change shape or
> morph. One of the witnesses saw it apparently change shape as it went
> over her house."

>  ... here...http://goo.gl/A7l9U
>
> One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com
>
> Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com
>
> Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>
> Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...

ETs will have their way with us, and if need be do away with anyone
that doesn't go along for the ride.