Research Discussion: Harlow Campbell Day

Harlow Campbell Day

There has been a serious effort by many of my fans to begin what they
call a 'Harlow Campbell Day'. As the most beloved poster on usenet
EVER, I am of course flattered by this recognition. This would be a day
to celebrate my life and all of my many contributions to these newsgroups.

Now, does anyone have a suggestion on how this should be celebrated?

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

W*@where.net
2012-12-14 13:09:00 EST
On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 12:49:22 -0500, HVAC <hvac@physisist.net> wrote:

>There has been a serious effort by many of my fans to begin what they
>call a 'Harlow Campbell Day'. As the most beloved poster on usenet
>EVER, I am of course flattered by this recognition. This would be a day
>to celebrate my life and all of my many contributions to these newsgroups.
>
>Now, does anyone have a suggestion on how this should be celebrated?

Maybe they should slit your scrotum then shove your head through the
slit and let you spend the day laughing at your butt. How's that for a
winner?

On 12/14/2012 1:09 PM, whoknows@where.net wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 12:49:22 -0500, HVAC<hvac@physisist.net> wrote:
>

>> There has been a serious effort by many of my fans to begin what they
>> call a 'Harlow Campbell Day'. As the most beloved poster on usenet
>> EVER, I am of course flattered by this recognition. This would be a day
>> to celebrate my life and all of my many contributions to these newsgroups.
>>
>> Now, does anyone have a suggestion on how this should be celebrated?
>>
> Maybe they should slit your scrotum then shove your head through the
> slit and let you spend the day laughing at your butt. How's that for a
> winner?

Genius/celebrities like me are used to haters.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

Hanson
2012-12-14 13:19:34 EST

'Harlow Campbell "HVAC" <hvac@physisist.net> wrote:
There has been a serious effort by many of my fans to begin what they
call a 'Harlow Campbell Day'. As the most beloved poster on usenet
EVER, I am of course flattered by this recognition. This would be a day
to celebrate my life and all of my many contributions to these newsgroups.
Now, does anyone have a suggestion on how this should be celebrated?>

hanson wrote:
Yeah, go and see the Jewish Jailbird & racist "G=EMC^2"
<*0@gmail.com> who makes similar claims
like you do above. Celebrate together; a real Kumbayah!
Thanks for the laughs, guy ... ahahahahahanson

On 12/14/2012 1:19 PM, hanson wrote:

> 'Harlow Campbell "HVAC" <hvac@physisist.net> wrote:
> There has been a serious effort by many of my fans to begin what they
> call a 'Harlow Campbell Day'. As the most beloved poster on usenet EVER,
> I am of course flattered by this recognition. This would be a day to
> celebrate my life and all of my many contributions to these newsgroups.
> Now, does anyone have a suggestion on how this should be celebrated?>
>>
> hanson wrote:
> Yeah, go and see the Jewish Jailbird & racist "G=EMC^2"
> <herbertglazier0@gmail.com> who makes similar claims
> like you do above. Celebrate together; a real Kumbayah!
> Thanks for the laughs, guy ... ahahahahahanson

Thank you for your suggestion, Mr. Hanson.

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

Double-A
2012-12-14 16:32:01 EST
On Dec 14, 9:49 am, HVAC <h...@physisist.net> wrote:
> There has been a serious effort by many of my fans to begin what they
> call a 'Harlow Campbell Day'.  As the most beloved poster on usenet
> EVER, I am of course flattered by this recognition. This would be a day
> to celebrate my life and all of my many contributions to these newsgroups.
>
> Now, does anyone have a suggestion on how this should be celebrated?

Why don't you celebrate it on December 22? The day after doomsday.

Double-A

On 12/14/2012 4:32 PM, Double-A wrote:
> On Dec 14, 9:49 am, HVAC<h...@physisist.net> wrote:
>> There has been a serious effort by many of my fans to begin what they
>> call a 'Harlow Campbell Day'. As the most beloved poster on usenet
>> EVER, I am of course flattered by this recognition. This would be a day
>> to celebrate my life and all of my many contributions to these newsgroups.
>>
>> Now, does anyone have a suggestion on how this should be celebrated?
>

> Why don't you celebrate it on December 22? The day after doomsday.

An excellent suggestion, AA!

http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg

On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 12:49:22 -0500, HVAC <hvac@physisist.net> wrote:

>There has been a serious effort by many of my fans to begin what they
>call a 'Harlow Campbell Day'. As the most beloved poster on usenet
>EVER, I am of course flattered by this recognition. This would be a day
>to celebrate my life and all of my many contributions to these newsgroups.
>
>Now, does anyone have a suggestion on how this should be celebrated?

1.
Reply to all your posts Honestly & Jokingly.

2.
Share great videos of things Blowing Up.

3.
A bunch of Flowers from Miss Jones.

4.
Introduce you to much better Doctors that fix things with a magic
swishing hand in the air.

5.
A few dozen more AREA-51 sites around the World owned by the USA.
(AREA-51a, AREA-51d, AREA-51g, AREA-51u, AREA-51z, etc)

6.
$50,000 for Sir Gilligan Horry to make funny UFO sites that fill you
full of joy and happiness and health.

7.
Build sand castles on the beach at least once a month
just to put everything into perspective.

8.
Add my UFO chat rooms to the front page of The Disclosure Project...
http://ufo-chat-rooms.blogspot.com

So I can kick all their "ASCENDING LOVEY ALIENS EVERYWHERE
arses !!!

______________________________

... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

1.

2.

3.

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com

Brian E. Clark
2012-12-14 18:28:56 EST
In article <kafopl$5mq$1@hvac.motzarella.org>,
h*c@physisist.net says...

> Now, does anyone have a suggestion on how this should be celebrated?

It doesn't matter to me how you celebrate it. I just want
to know what gift you're getting me for Harlow Day.

--
-----------
Brian E. Clark

Benj
2012-12-14 23:59:56 EST
On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 17:04:59 -0500, HVAC wrote:

> On 12/14/2012 4:32 PM, Double-A wrote:
>> On Dec 14, 9:49 am, HVAC<h...@physisist.net> wrote:
>>> There has been a serious effort by many of my fans to begin what they
>>> call a 'Harlow Campbell Day'. As the most beloved poster on usenet
>>> EVER, I am of course flattered by this recognition. This would be a
>>> day to celebrate my life and all of my many contributions to these
>>> newsgroups.
>>>
>>> Now, does anyone have a suggestion on how this should be celebrated?
>>

>> Why don't you celebrate it on December 22? The day after doomsday.

> An excellent suggestion, AA!

Sorry, but those of us who don't believe in Cosmology and AGW ONLY
celebrate non-religious holidays like "international talk like a pirate
day"

http://www.wikihow.com/Talk-Like-a-Pirate